photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2015, 05:11 AM

A few more images from that last part, before we move on.
Attached Thumbnails
MS0012Tablecloth0001.jpg   MS0013Tablecloth0002.jpg  

MS0014Tablecloth0003.jpg   MS0015Table Cloth 22.jpg  

MS0016Table Cloth 23.jpg   MS0017Table Cloth 24.jpg  

MS0018Table Cloth 25.jpg   MS0019Table Cloth 27.jpg  

MS0020Table Cloth 26.jpg   MS0022Table Cloth 20.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2015, 05:16 AM

Having suffered all nature of indignity from amused and vindictive townsfolk and peasants along the route to the border with Glantri, Adrienne and Anwen are dropped off at the crossing where there was little in sight but a long road, and a humble farm. “We need to find some clothes,” Adrienne sighed, “if we return like this Archmaga Karana will be livid.” “And we need to clean up!” added Anwen. “Let’s clean up at that well.”

After a few minutes, the women had cleaned up, and, although slightly cold, were pleased at least to be clean of the food thrown at them in the court of Kerameikos, and the smell of eggs and overripe vegetables thrown by peasants as the wagon carrying them in the stocks drove through towns and fields to get to the border. For a moment, they nearly relaxed. They sat down with their backs to the well, and rested for a few moments. “We can try that farmhouse for clothes. Maybe they’ll give us something,” Anwen suggested. “No one is giving two nude women who arrived in stocks in a wagon anything. We’ll have to steal some clothes.” “But we’re high-ranking officials of their government.” “Even if they somehow believed us, that isn’t something we should be telling country folk. Not all of them like the Magocracy.” “If you say so, Adrienne.” “I do, now let’s see if anyone’s home.”

Both sat and watched the house for a few minutes, then Anwen got close enough to peek in the windows. “I think it’s clear.” “Let’s go,” Adrienne responded, walking up to the door. “Locked.” “What kind of country folks lock their doors?” Adrienne frowned, “The kind that don’t trust their government…or mages. Do you know how to pick locks?” Adrienne rattled the door and used her shoulder to try to force it. She made no headway, but a good deal of noise.

“Back away from our house!” came a voice behind them. Adrienne turned to see two peasant girls standing behind her. She couldn’t believe their luck. One was heavy-set, one more svelte. Their clothes would fit perfectly. “I don’t know what you’re doin here,” the heavier peasant continued, “but you’d best be on your way.” “I’ve heard of something called a cat burglar, Maisie” laughed the svelte peasant, pointing at the two naked women, “but these are the first ‘bare’ burglars I’ve ever heard of.” Adrienne approached the peasants slowly, her hands up in what seemed to be a gesture of harmlessness. Anwen, however, spoke up, “Do you have some clothes we could—“ But Adrienne was already weaving a spell. The peasants strained to fight her influence as her magic entered their heads and dominated their will. In only a few moments, they were willingly removing their own clothes and handing them over. The clothes fir perfectly, as Adrienne predicted, and it was the peasants who were now covering their nudity.

“Funny,” Anwen mused, “I was taught that magic couldn’t make you do anything you wouldn’t want to do.” “That’s not entirely true,” Adrienne responded, “it’s very difficult to make someone do something they wouldn’t normally, and it only lasts a short time. There are a few mages out there who specialize in it.” No sooner had she spoken the words than the two peasant girls started to come out of their trance. Adrienne tried to cast a spell, but it fizzled, as the difficult domination spell had used all her magical power for the time being. They turned to run, but the farm girls, more accustomed to exercise, were able to catch and subdue them with ease.

Just as fast as they had put the clothes on, the peasants stripped them again. Adrienne tried to struggle, but the much stronger Masie wrestled her into submission. She sat on a fence and pulled the defeated mage onto her lap. “This is for working your fancy magics on us,” Maisie declared as she started slapping the abundant backside in front of her. The other farmgirl quickly decided that she should follow suit with Anwen. Adrienne was already sobbing as Anwen’s spanking began. When the farmgirls decided that their charges were appropriately red-bottomed, they tossed them over the fence, face-first.

Adrienne hadn’t noticed the pigpen, as most of her attention had been on her throbbing backside up until now. But as she lifted her face from the mud, or what she hoped was mud, she heard the pigs squealing in indignation at the two pink-bottomed ladies that were sharing their stye.
Attached Thumbnails
peasants0001.jpg   peasants0002.jpg  

peasants0003.jpg   peasants0004.jpg  

peasants0005.jpg   peasants0006.jpg  

peasants0007.jpg   peasants0008.jpg  

peasants0009.jpg   peasants0010.jpg  

Last edited by Myds; 04-11-2015 at 05:27 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:20 AM

A few more from that section:
Attached Thumbnails
peasants0011.jpg   peasants0011y1manda005.jpg  

peasants0011y2manda006.jpg   peasants0011y3manda007.jpg  

peasants0011z1sp001.jpg   peasants0011z2p002.jpg  

peasants0011z3p003.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2015, 05:21 AM

And yet a couple more. Not certain when the next part will come, but we're still in Chapter 1 of a 12+ chapter story. If these characters aren't to your liking, we're going to meet many others. Did these images some time ago, so there are a few errors in them I would have caught more recently. Like a weird floating mass of hair, or not enough light reflecting from the whites of the eyes, but, oh, well.
Attached Thumbnails
peasants0012.jpg   peasants0013.jpg  

peasants0014.jpg   peasants0015.jpg  

peasants0016.jpg   peasants0017.jpg  

Last edited by Myds; 04-11-2015 at 05:29 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:07 AM

“Get your filthy hog asses back here,” the slimmer of the peasants demanded. Adrienne tried her magic again, but to no avail. “Oooh, more magic,” said Maisie with a sarcastic tone, “do you think these two are looking for more spanking, Annabella? You’d think they were sore enough.” The thinner peasant laughed as she picked up her skirt and pulled it back over her hips, “if they try anything like that again, they’re going to wish that’s all that happened to them.” “I heard mages need their hands for casting; let’s tie ‘em like the hogs they are.”

Maisie reached over the fence and grabbed Adrienne, who knew better than to resist at this point. She tied her wrists, and then did the same to Anwen, leaving their feet unbound, and not bothering to clothe or wash them. “I was going to take one of the pigs to sell at the market today. I somehow think taking you will land me more gold, not to mention it will be far more entertaining.”

Once Maisie and Annabella had dressed, they climbed onto their farm wagon and tied a rope from it to the wrists of the two bound women. “Uh-uh,” Annabella told Anwen as she tried to climb into the wagon, “that’s for us, and our sheep’s milk. You two will walk.”

Stumbling behind the oxcart for what seemed like hours to the taunts of their captors and the jeers of passersby, they arrived at a small village market. It wasn’t much, just a slightly less muddy circle without a ramshackle cottage like the ones that surrounded the space. What it lacked in charm, it made up for in the crowd and level of activity going on. Once again, the Glantrians were lead to the stocks, where people slapped their flanks and backsides and tossed rotten eggs and vegetables. Adrienne seemed shut off after the journey, she hadn’t talked for the last hour. But Anwen kept calling out, “Do you know who we are? You’ll be punished for this! We belong to the Archmaga’s court!”

“And I’m the Empress of Kara-Tur!” laughed one tavern maid as she squeezed the water out of a particularly nasty cleaning rag over Anwen’s hair. The villagers did no harm to their prisoners, except for the stinging smacks to their already sore backside, but after a while, traffic in the market died down. It picked up again after midnight, as the inebriated villagers left the tavern. But then, it was mercifully quiet. Adrienne had been speaking again, if only to tell Anwen to stop trying to talk their way out of this, as it only seemed to make things worse. “I could almost sleep if my wrists and neck weren’t chaffing.” “And my butt….owwwww” Anwen responded. Shortly after sunrise, one of the villagers, a kind-seeming older woman came and unlocked the stocks. “Leave this town, don’t come back,” she urged them. “What about clothes?” Adrienne asked. The woman walked over to her worn-out mule, from which she had recently unloaded basksets of fish, and peeled the smelly, threadbare horse-blanket from its back. “It’s all we can spare,” she answered as Adrienne’s expression seemed poised to object. “Let’s go,” said Anwen, wrapping the blanket over their shoulders the best she could. Adrienne wanted to stop to get her bearings, but the elderly woman interjected, “Go now! Not everyone is as willing to give up the best entertainment this village has seen in a long time. Go.”

It would be simplistic to say that the two suffered much trial and tribulation on their way back to the capital. They encountered bandits, bees, thistles, and just about every other hardship of the road. But in half a week’s time, they arrived at the castle’s postern gate. Adrienne had decided not to risk the journey through the entire capital city clad in nothing but a smelly horse blanket.

Archmaga Karana would normally have made her underlings wait some time for an audience. But this time, her servants met them at the door, washed them and dressed them for court, and admitted them immediately. As they bowed, the Archmaga waved her hand and two small stools slid into them, landing them seated below her throne. No one was entirely certain of the Archmaga's age. She had been reigning for decades now, and still seemed to be in her thirties. Just as her appearance concealed her age, her stature belied her power. She was of average height and slightly stockier than average in build. Her olive skin contrasted with her curly auburn hair. Some might say she was beautiful, others might disagree, although the latter knew the importance of keeping suchr thoughts to themselves. Throughout Glantri, she was known as an iron-fisted ruler with a severe temper. Some of the mages might have balked at her draconian leadership, if they weren't so afraid of her temper. She stared long and hard at the two diplomats seated before her before she deigned to speak. “Word of your humiliating failure has already reached me through my spies in Kerameikos. I frown upon failure.” “I’m sorry your supreme maj…” started Adrienne. “Shut up. No apology or excuse will compensate me for the damage you have done to our cause. You will return, secure your incarcerated companion’s freedom, and continue to serve me as my representatives in Kerameikos.”

Anwen protested, “But, your Supreme Majesty, we are mocked and disgraced in Kerameikos…surely you wouldn’t subject us to-“ “Surely you would want more dignified representation than the current state of affairs there allows us,” interrupted Adrienne.

“I have a plan,” said Karana, “And yes, it pleases me that you reap the harvest of your failure. Wait there for orders from my secret operatives.”

“Why can’t your operatives just free Emelyn instead of us?” asked Anwen.

“Fool! Haven’t you been listening? And yes, I have one tool that will help with the job, but you must keep it hidden and use it only under orders, or in the most dire emergency, for it could ruin my plan.” She waved her hand and two servants approached with a singularly odd-looking wand on a pillow. “This is the Wand of Num the Mad. I want you to spend a day in the library and laboratory studying its history and powers. Return to me tomorrow, and I will test you. If you are prepared, you can return to Kerameikos on the next morrow. If you are found wanting, you will face my wrath.”
Old 04-11-2015, 03:44 PM

A few pictures: The foreign minister and her attendant's meeting with the Archmaga, in a quiet upstairs room of her castle tower. She had ordered her servants to humble them by dressing them in more modest clothing than their station typically allows, hence the simple blue tunics. These outfits are only "modest" in financial terms, however.
Attached Thumbnails
MS0050Karana.jpg   MS0051Karana.jpg  

MS0052Karana.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2015, 04:32 PM

(Wow, there sure are a lot of food and mudfights in chapter 1, but plenty more ENF, wedgies, hort buns, and spanking is on its way. In this next part, we are introduced to a few other characters. Here we go)

Back in Kerameikos, Maelyrra and Lauranthalasa were celebrating with the duchess the newly-renewed treaty between Alfheim and Kerameikos, hammered out largely in light of the exposure of a Glantrian plot to set the neighbors against one another. There had already been two days of banqueting and celebration, and there were at least two more to come. On the third day, an impressive carriage arrived from Glantri. Resplendent in court finery, Adrienne and Anwen emerged from it, to the shock and bemusement of the revelers.

“Back for more pie? We have plenty!” taunted one of the more inebriated courtiers. “What a surprise to see you in clothes!” another snickered.

Amidst taunts and jeers from the crowd, they approached the duchess. “I must admit that I am surprised to see you in Kerameikos again, considering the state in which you departed,” Chorinna smiled. This remark sparked raucous laughter from the crowd. “As promised, I will consign your companion to your care. You’ll find she has been well-treated, and per her custom, well-fed.” Again, the crowd reeled with laughter. “I suggest you take her and be on your way.”

Anwen started to speak, but Adrienne interrupted, “That is most beneficent your grace, but we intend to tarry longer, with your permission.” The crowd suddenly became quiet, anticipating the answer to this highly unexpected request.

“Surely Archmaga Karana can supply us with a new ambassador—one less, disgraced, to put it gently.”

Adrienne flushed red with anger, and her words came slowly, as if her face was a dam straining to hold back a great flood of rage, “It is the Archmaga’s will that we continue to represent her in Kerameikos.”

“If that is her will, than so be it. Who are we to understand the mysterious ways of the mages?” Again, the crowd burst into laughter. “Please, be seated and feast to the renewed alliance between Kerameikos and Alfheim. A toast to the alliance, and to our newly-returned guests, who made it all possible!” Anwen and Adrienne tried to ignore the taunts and laughter as they found an open pair of seats at a long table at the edge of the courtyard. The seats were unoccupied as both table and chairs wobble unstably in the muddy ground near the drains. The tall guard from the fateful day with the elven delegation appeared, with Emelyn in tow. Joining them at the table, she smiles thankfully at her comrades for subjecting themselves to further humiliation on her behalf. Unable to discuss their situation further, they remain quiet for a time.

Throughout the evening, much drinking and celebration took place. Just as dessert was served, Chorinna’s favorite types of pies, one of the courtiers, Myriah, stood and walked toward the exit, passing behind the duchess as she did. Just as she passed her, she removed a dagger from her corset and lunged toward her. Giuliana, captain of the duchess’ guards, had been alert, and tackled Myriah to the ground. But the would-be assassin’s elbow hit eh back of Chorinna’s head, forcing her face into the pie on her plate. In the ensuing struggle, Giuliana managed to wrest the dagger from Myriah’s hand. But before she could subdue the assassin, she found herself temporarily blinded by a cream pie.

Myriah spun Giuliana and kicks her, sending her falling on top of Sarah, another guard who was arriving to assist. Smashing into a table, the armored guards send wine cups and pies flying everywhere. Myriah put the duchess in a headlock, and dragged her back from the table. Sarah regained her feet and tackled the assassin in a nick of time. As the two of them hit the ground, they fell into a small, closed pavilion tent. Those watching the brawl were surprised to see two courtiers in a compromising state of undress attempting to cover themselves, now that the tent had been knocked away. They clearly had been caught in an amorous act, but all eyes turned back to the assassin. As she recovered her dagger and moved to throw it at the fleeing duchess, Giuliana, a full ten feet away, threw a cream pie which blinded her long enough for Sarah to take her down before she could finish the throw. The dagger dropped harmlessly to the grown and Myriah was led away to the dungeon. Chorinna ordered a servant to inform the party that the duchess would retire to her quarters with some of her guards, in light of recent events.

After ascertaining the good health of the duchess, Decethea the court Cleric turned her attention to the scene behind her. “Dirty wh*r*s, to do this at a state feast! And right behind Her grace, the duchess! You must be punished.” The courtiers, barely free of the collapsed tent, were dumbfounded at their sudden discovery. Many in the crowd disagreed with Decethea, but few would challenge a religious leader of such power.

Few but Rain, the court mage: “These girls are already having a bad evening. Let them leave without further insult or injury.” “It seems they are having too good an evening, and that is at issue,” barked the Cleric in response.

“I warn you,” Rain continued, “Do not further mar this great day of celebration.”

“Morality must be upheld in the cour—“ her sentence stopped short as Rain mashed a cherry pie into her face. “That should shut her up,” Rain mused, waving to the crowd for approval, over the protestations of the head cleric. “Well, you two-bit heathen, I’ll have you removed from the council for this! I’ll--” With a mere gesture, Rain makes Decethea’s mutterings become lost under a punchbowl full of wine. Again, the crowd cheered. At this, Clarion, a more junior cleric approached the dais, and plastered a cherry pie in Rain’s face from behind. “I sometimes think she’s a blowhard, too, but don’t disrespect our religion.” “Well, I never—Clarion!” Decethea protested.

Rain made a small gesture and a salvo of five pies flew off a table toward Clarion. The unusually agile Cleric ducked, and one hit the floor. Two flew past her and made contact with the dancer and serving wench behind her. Smiling with satisfaction at having dodged them, she didn’t notice two of them hovering, then changing direction. She turned in surprise when one hits her backside, only for another to splat her in the face.

The crowd laughed hysterically. “Oh that does it!” Clarion called out. She charged Rain, who retreated to the edge of the courtyard. In her haste, Clarion slipped in the muddy ground, and slid into unstable table occupied by Adrienne, Anwen, and Emelyn, who all landed in a heap of limbs and mud.

“You seem to have found your place, Cleric. Among the swine.” With that, Rain left the courtyard, the raucous crowd, and the cursing cleric. As the spectacle subsided, Decethea turned her attention back to the persecution of the amorous courtiers, only to find that they had left during the commotion. Rain had thoroughly beaten her, and her mind committed itself to finding an opportunity for revenge.
Old 04-15-2015, 12:34 AM

Some images from this section. The Glantrians ask to remain, bear the taunts of the duchess, and the assassin strikes.
Attached Thumbnails
MS0000return02.jpg   MS0000return01.jpg  

Ms0000Return03.jpg   Ms0000Return04.jpg  

Ms0000Return05.jpg   Ms0000Return06.jpg  

Ms0000Return07.jpg   Ms0000Return08.jpg  

Ms0000Return09.jpg   Ms0000Return10.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2015, 12:36 AM

More. Thought you might enjoy a look at the couple caught in the act. The Cleric (in the indigo outfit) is angry, and the mage (in red) opposes her. More to come another time.
Attached Thumbnails
Ms0000Return11.jpg   Ms0000Return12.jpg  

Ms0000Return13.jpg   Ms0000Return14.jpg  

Ms0000Return16.jpg   Ms0000Return15.jpg  

Ms0000Return17.jpg  
Old 04-25-2015, 11:53 PM

wow I am loving this story. Are you going to write more? And is the Duchess going to face any humiliating mishaps?
The Following User Says Thank You to Boss2125 For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, fantasy, fiction, wam

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s