uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2018, 01:23 PM

Default UK wife starts new teaching job

My wife started new job in teaching today. Nothing unusual in that but she actually bought some nice new underwear for it. Just wondering if anyone else had similar experiences in women starting new jobs and buying new knickers? She wore the pair on the left today.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zackday For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 02:34 PM

Sorry photo here
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20180903_121718.jpg  
Old 09-03-2018, 05:38 PM

Thanked 6,382 Times in 240 Posts
Talking Teachers underwear... mmm

Certainly prefer to see them on your wife(& I'm sure they look lovely on her) but knowing she specially wore new undies is quite erotic. I wonder if she is aware of the fact that so many men still harbour naughty thoughts about teachers, even for ladies those who didn't teach them?

Teaching is one of those professions, in which, to me, the ladies must display such an aire of respectability even though they might privately like to be wanton harlots between the sheets. They are, after all, human with their own desires and kinks and it's very interesting to gain even the slightest window into what goes on outside the classroom or, as in the case of your wife's undies, what is to be seen underneath their outerwear.

Love to hear more, if you care to share and please feel free to message me if you'd prefer--discretion is my middle name.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 06:45 PM

Thanks for the response I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets turned on by this!

I did try and have sex with her wearing them earlier but she turned me down. She is a bit kinky and I have put a few stories on here in the past. If only her pupils knew😲!!!

I'll try and see if I can take a photo of her but as you can imagine I don't want to wreck her career already.. I always get turned on by the fact that she admitted to me that she wore her best knickers on our first date (not that I saw them!)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zackday For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 08:30 PM

I'd like to plus 1 for seeing them on her. They are lovely.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:36 AM

Thanked 5,907 Times in 800 Posts

need to see them in location, to make a proper judgement :-)
Old 09-05-2018, 04:12 AM

Default teaching

I agree that they look like lovely knickers - they’ll definitely do her confidence good for the start of a new job. Hopefully there are some nice guys to flirt with

Kind of connected so I thought worth sharing. My wife (then my girlfriend) went into teaching as her first job after uni. It’s fair to say that she struggled a bit with all the stress of new job, crazy kids and not much support from her other teachers. In particular her head of department was always on her case and never really helped her - although she did catch him checking her out a few times

However, life got a lot better for her when she helped out on a half term history trip to the french battlefields with the head of department leading it. Long story short half way through the week the teachers had the chance to have dinner and plenty of wine. Everyone obviously relaxed and drank plenty and then at the end of the night the head of department took a rather drunk Beth to bed and fucked her twice.

Nothing was said on the trip and he acted totally normally (he was married) but after that at school Beth got a lot more help and support from him and teaching became a lot easier...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 09:32 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish
My wife (then my girlfriend) went into teaching as her first job after uni.... ...Everyone obviously relaxed and drank plenty and then at the end of the night the head of department took a rather drunk Beth to bed and fucked her twice.

Nothing was said on the trip and he acted totally normally (he was married) but after that at school Beth got a lot more help and support from him and teaching became a lot easier...
Hot story - was Beth your GF when this happened? Could be read either way... When did she tell you about that evening?

After graduating college my GF at the time also started off as a teacher at a private school which provided teacher housing. Was a house with 3 bedrooms and a furnished basement bedroom; 3 first year female teachers had the bedrooms and a male teacher was in the basement room. During the summer break the other 2 female teachers went home / somewhere (?) as they were not around leaving my GF and the guy in the basement. Dropped by 1 afternoon and found my GF sitting in the living room with the guy, she was on the sofa and he was in a chair. She was wearing a thin, loosely tied mid-thigh length summer robe and had 1 foot tucked under her, barefoot. Seemed odd. After talking for a few minutes went back toward her bedroom as I wanted to tape an album [yes, this happened a long time ago] using her turntable. I got things set up and my GF still was not there so go to find her. She is just mid- living room walking toward me [her back was to the guy who had just stood up from his chair] when as she is facing me opens her robe just for a second and reveals she is only wearing tiny panties, her small boobs bouncing with each step. She frequently wore full coverage "granny panties" so this was not the norm. This was not a "flash" per se, more she was just fixing / straightening her robe... Asked her what was she doing: a] opening her robe in the middle of the living room, and b] sitting in the LR with this guy for who knows how long wearing just tiny panties and a thin robe? She said they were just talking, and as far as she was concerned that was it, or at least all she was going to say. After 4 years of college had to assume she had played around [I had] so let it go. Every once in a while wondered what if anything went on in that house... This is the same girl who was very careless with her clothes and who worked in a bar for a summer job before college as have written about in other threads.

Back to the OP: it is hot when a wife / GF wears sexy lingerie to work. Tends to make one question why and who might she be thinking will see it / them - but in reality most women like to wear things that make them feel good / sexy / confident. Still, there is always a chance casual flirting in the workplace leads to other more interesting events....

Last edited by Omega88; 09-05-2018 at 09:40 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=Omega88;2662852]Hot story - was Beth your GF when this happened? Could be read either way... When did she tell you about that evening?

Thanks omega, yes she was my gf at the time so it was a bit naughty. in her defence she was 2 bottles of wine down and he took advantage of the situation. i did manage to get quite a few details out of her eventually

it also made it interesting the few times i went with her to school events where he would be i’m assuming blissfully unaware that i knew he’d fucked my girlfriend !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 10:42 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Thanks omega, yes she was my gf at the time so it was a bit naughty. in her defence she was 2 bottles of wine down and he took advantage of the situation. i did manage to get quite a few details out of her eventually

it also made it interesting the few times i went with her to school events where he would be i’m assuming blissfully unaware that i knew he’d fucked my girlfriend !
hmmm... Interesting that she was "2 bottles of wine down" to lose her inhibitions and step out on her BF - I mean was taken advantage of... - yet recalls quite a few details.... She is so damn sexy and cute in your profile pic she must have guys all over her if she gives any indication she might be receptive. Certainly caught my eye... When was that bikini pic taken?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full