Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2017, 06:59 PM

Thanked 57,027 Times in 2,194 Posts
Default Seducing the Rube

When I was in grad school, I was a bit of a rube. I'd had gf's, and had even been married briefly, but wasn't very accomplished in the quick hookup. Simply, it took me a long time to get a girl into bed. I had a friend who I often ran with, who was married; although his job often took him out of town for long periods of time, and I got the impression that he had a bit of fun on the road, and he had mentioned that his wife sort of had her own life'. I didn't realize that was some sort of code for 'permission to play'.
Anyway, one day we had gone for a long run from his place. When we got back, he invited me in for some water, before i drove home. His wife was there, an attractive blonde, a bit over 30 years old. She was polite, but not overly so. As he got me a tall glass of water, I chatted with his wife about inconsequential things. In the process, she was puttering around putting a few things away. Two or three times, she bent over to pick something up, and I could see down her blouse, to her braless tits. Needless to say, they were nice and perky, and pink tipped, fitting with her blonde hair and fair complexion. About the third time she did this, she stayed bent over for 30 seconds or so, giving me a very good view of her tits. I had a long enough time to see beyond her titties, down the length of her body, and it looked like I could see she bush as well. I was so lost looking at her goodies that when I looked back to her face, she was looking at me, with a big smile on her face. I blushed a bit, and she said 'I would ask if you liked what you saw, but (looking at the front of my running shorts), I can clearly see that you do'. About that time my buddy came back into the room, carrying water. He saw the situation and said, 'I see you have gotten to know my wife. Want to get to know her better?' As I was stammering a bit, trying to form a good reply, his wife stepped up close to me, ran her hands over the tented front of my running shorts, and said, 'I think he does'. With that she pulled on the waistband of my shorts, reached in, and pulled my very hard cock out.
It turned out that this was a little game they played frequently, called 'seducing the rube'. She would put on a seemingly innocent show for a selected friend to gauge interest, then 'spring' the show on the friend, and proceed to fuck their brains out.
That's what they proceeded to do to me, well he and I fucked her brains out for the next several hours. She seemingly did not mind sweaty guys, from our run, although during the course of the day we wound up taking several showers. She indeed had nice titties, with very pink nipples, which she loved to have sucked at the same time by the two of us. Her bush, several years before most women shaved, was indeed blonde, and her pussy stayed wet the whole time. She was a triple threat, loving to suck cock and to be fucked in both pussy and ass. The day was a lot of firsts for me, first three way, first time with two cocks in a girls mouth at the same time, first anal, and first DP, me in her ass, he in her pussy. first time watching another couple fuck, and the first time having a guy watch me fuck his wife. Too bad there were no digital cameras then, had there been I would probably be a legend on the internet.
She was tireless, multiorgasmic, although we had to work to get her to each one, good thing we were both very fit runners, but pretty vocal when she got there. To this day, I have a particular fondness for ladies who are 'vocally appreciative'; largely because of her.
Because of his travel schedule, I would up doing her several times over the next couple of years, in a variety of ways......several times with just she and I, with a couple of other guys who were special friends ex rubes) of theirs, with a couple of her girl friends (she was selectively bi), with her hubby several more times, and twice in a gang bang with hubby and 4 of her 'special friends'. She would just call up, out of the blue and ask if I wanted to come over for a drink, or he would call up and ask if I wanted to go for a long run (which we did, but just as a warm up for the real workout with his wife).
I learned a lot from them, certainly became much less of a rube, and even had independent experiences with her gf's who I first met going over to her house to 'have a drink'. I also got enough experience that I seemed to do much better at bedding girls quickly. T & C, where ever you are, thanks a lot.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:24 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 131 Posts
Default Just when you think you have life figured out

Although most of my lucky breaks have come from pursuing encounters like this (back in the day, by answering ads in Swinger Lifestyle magazines, for example), every once in a while one just falls literally into your lap when you least expect it. I salute your excellent luck and excellent taste in friends. Thanks for posting it for the rest of us to appreciate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to d7uncan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 03:04 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts
Default I learnt a new word today

Thanks, great story but what I also love about OCC is that it educates.
Excuse my ignorance but I had to look up 'Rube'
It seems it can apply to women as well?

Hannibal Lecter helped here: (never seen the film btw)

"You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you, all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars, while you could only dream of getting out, getting anywhere, getting all the way to the FBI."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample