Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Sister in law

A few years ago my wife started getting waxed, and after a couple painful sessions ended up really liking it. For around a year it seemed to come up in conversation with friends quite often, and although she would blush a bit whenever the topic came up, she was always happy to tell her friends about the process, that it wasn’t as painful as she thought it would be, and that I seemed to really like it (which I did).

A few months later we were planning to go on a big family vacation to the Caribbean and she mentioned that she was going to get a waxing done right before we left so she would be all set for some great vacation sex. A couple days before we left she told me that she had made an appointment and that her sister was going to join her, and get a full Brazilian wax too. Apparently they had been talking about it and her sister wanted to surprise her husband.

In the airport waiting for her flight her sister and I were sitting together and she kept squirming in her seat. I asked if something was wrong and she said that the waxing hurt more than she expected and she couldn’t get comfortable. She proceeded to tell me all about her appointment, and how she had to get on her hands and knees in a doggy-style position for the asshole waxing part and that it was kind of embarrassing to be totally open like that with a complete stranger. I asked if she was happy with the results and she replied that I should ask her again in a couple days because she was still kind of sore.

A couple days later she was walking back to her room after taking a shower, all wrapped up in a towel. Everyone else was at the beach and I had come back to make a sandwich and was standing in the kitchen. She stopped to chat with me for a minute and I took the opportunity to ask if the pain had subsided and if her husband had liked the surprise.

Out of the blue she opened up her towel and showed me her waxed pussy. She rubbed her hand over her mound and said that she still had a few bumps that were a little painful, but that it didn’t hurt very much. She wasn’t sure if she would do it again but she was glad she tried it at least once. The whole time she was standing in front of me naked and was pointing to her pussy so I was just fine staring and getting a good look.

After a minute or two she wrapped herself back up and went to her room to get dressed. Later that night she asked my wife if she ever got a rash after waxing and the two of them spent a couple minutes talking about how my wife prepares for and recovers from her waxing while my brother in law and I just sat their listening.

I suggested that my wife show us her results and she just punched me in the arm. We never revealed that I had seen her sisters wax job.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:54 AM

Thanked 2,885 Times in 145 Posts

One of my colleagues, a beautiful busty south Asian girl, had sessions of IPL (i.e. laser hair removal), to permanently remove every single hair from her body...She didn't seem very hairy to me, anyway, from what I could see...

And she was quite open about discussing with her colleagues, her sessions, each week..She'd have parts of her leg, her arms, her arm pits, etc..They have to do in weekly sessions; it's quite expensive, and takes a while, so you don't have it all done at once...

So I'd feign only mild interest, but of course I was waiting for the money shot...and sure enough it came to bikini week, when she announced "I'm having the lot off; front and back' (that exact phrase really got me) and then, afterwards, telling us all that it hurt quite a bit, and much later "Now I'm smooth as silk down there" (the hair dies, and falls out, so took a while to get to smoothness)

Of course her girl colleagues were laughing, or wincing at the thought of the pain...Me, on the other hand, had a throbbing erection under my desk...I was just thinking to myself that I would do ANYTHING to see the evidence..One of the girls even said "I'd love to see the results" and she said, I don't mind showing you...but not here!"

Of course, I never did see anything except the arms and legs, and just had to laugh along...

I no longer work with her, but bump into her occasionally..I always hope I can get the conversation round to her IPL sessions, and I will one day...

Last edited by yellowsubmarine; 08-26-2018 at 04:07 AM.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:39 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Don't know if anyone remembers the Opie and Anthony show on XM radio, They played a game "what's in my pants". Women would call in and rub the phone over their pussy and Opie and Anthony would guess what hair style they were sporting. I think the choice were A waxed floor, Hitler mustache, landing strip, trimmed triangle or full triangle.

I'm at a trade show in Chicago with a bunch of vendors hitting the bar pretty hard one night. There's one vendor with us a woman with us who is VERY open about herself sexually and very hot. Every guy there was trying to get her into bed so obviously the main topic of conversation remained on sexual situations. I mentioned the game on the radio and she said "I'm totally shaved front and back" Asking about the back and how she does she she says her husband does it for her weekly because he likes her ass to be totally hairless when he fucks it. You know I have to ask how often that is and she says at least once a week unless she has her period and then its every night. She likes the game and says lets play it with all the ladies. She leans over to the table next to us, tells them the game, her results and asks them to play. No phone rubbing we just all look them over no nudity, no peeking and decide. We each come out with our answers and explain why. It blew me away not one lady there didnt play. Every waitress, every patron that she asked listened to our guesses and why we thought that then straight out told us their hairstyle and usually why they choose that style. What a night!
Old 09-05-2018, 11:24 PM

Greendoor, what do you remember of their answers?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joelo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2018, 10:22 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelo View Post
Greendoor, what do you remember of their answers?
Lots of landing strips a trimmed full or two and then some totally shaved. Thought shaved would be the most but it was the landing strip. Shaved was 2nd and full trimmed was last but there was at least 2 of them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2018, 12:47 PM

Default Pubic hair stories

I have a few stories relating to this great thread

1) My GF (who is 23) comes from a family of all girls, her mum and 3 sisters. Her mum had her very young and has only just turned 40, and her oldest sister is 19. They are all very open talking about sex and their bodies. Conversation has turned to shaving at times I've been there and both her mum and sister said they shave it all off. We once had her sister stay with us for a few nights, she came down after a shower wearing just a towel. She didn't realise it wasn't wrapped around her very tight and the bottom part had come loose enough for me to get a good look! Couldn't stare too much as I didn't want to give away that i could see, but can confirm that she was definitely shaved!!

2) My manager at work is VERY open about her sex life and has no problems talking about stuff like that. She will frequently talk about shaving her pubes and how every few months she'll get a proper wax and "take it all off". She was dating a guy from work, they then broke up. After a few drinks with the guy one time not long after they split, ended up getting a little drunk and he offered to show me her nude photos he'd taken. Wasn't going to say no! Make work a little more fun knowing what she has under her clothes!
Old 12-03-2018, 10:00 AM

Default one

I remember one story. We were drinking and talking around the fire.
I heard one friend of mine telling to other girls.
"I always must have at least some hairs down there. Otherwise I would feel weird.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2019, 11:08 AM

I always find it a turn on when girls talk about their bodies, it gives you an idea of how they look naked, so it's fun to imagine!
Currently at work I'm the only male working with 6 women, ranging in age between 18 and 32. We were all working one day recently, and somehow the conversation turned to pubic hair and shaving. It amazed me that they were all so open about it, especially in front of me. It seemed as though most of them shave fully, which is very nice to think about!! 😁 However one girl who is 23 said she doesn't do anything and admitted to having "a bush" and the 18 year old said she has started leaving a little bit when she shaves! Surprising that some on the younger ones have hair! I have to say it was a great day hearing all that!
Old 04-23-2019, 12:36 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradbury42 View Post
I'm the only male working with 6 women, ranging in age between 18 and 32.
Something similar for me. Two males in a staff of about 25, and the other fella's gay.

My current lady is one of my colleagues, and even before we'd had sex or seen one another naked we booked a holiday to a naturist location. Before we went she texted me... 'does it matter if your fanny (the UK definition, not the US one) is shaved or not?'

I assured her it didn't matter. I then asked how she (then) currently kept it, as I would adopt a similar grooming routine to her. She wouldn't tell me! It didn't matter either way to me, but she was keen to 'blend in'. Currently, that would mean shaved bald in the naturist community.

To cut a long story short, we went, we stripped amongst a lot of giggling and alcohol consumed before we did so (I wasn't so concerned, I've been naturist for decades) and when she did her initial reveal she had the most beautiful, ever so slightly trimmed around the edges bush I'd ever seen.

Of course, we consummated our relationship that night, swam in the pool afterwards, long after dark and she had encountered any other naturists. Next morning we hit the beach where it was wall to wall shaved fannies (she was still wrapped in a pare and nervous at this point).

I imagined she would take fright and race back to the apartment to attack herself with a razor (she'd previously confessed to being bald, trimmed, Brazilianed, landing stripped and full bush in her past). To my delight she lost the pareo and enjoyed 'standing out' rather than 'blending in', drawing admiring glances from many male naturists.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2019, 01:54 AM

Thanked 13,750 Times in 682 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
Of course, we consummated our relationship that night, swam in the pool afterwards, long after dark and she had encountered any other naturists. Next morning we hit the beach where it was wall to wall shaved fannies (she was still wrapped in a pare and nervous at this point).

I imagined she would take fright and race back to the apartment to attack herself with a razor (she'd previously confessed to being bald, trimmed, Brazilianed, landing stripped and full bush in her past). To my delight she lost the pareo and enjoyed 'standing out' rather than 'blending in', drawing admiring glances from many male naturists.
Nice story! Something similar happened to me, going to a German spa with a (platonic) female friend. She has a huge bush, one of the biggest you've seen, and one was pretty much the only female in this huge complex with any pubes at all. I definitely saw people do a double take when they saw her pussy, pretending not to look but being fascinated. It was a huge turn-on for some reason. At some point she commented something along the lines of "They sure don't like having pubes in Germany, do they?", but I don't really know how she felt about it. She made no effort to cover up, in any case.

Last edited by laylak; 04-25-2019 at 01:55 AM. Reason: missed a word

Tags
bush, pubes, pubic hair, shaved

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s