Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2011, 03:09 PM

Thanked 30,608 Times in 4,232 Posts

WOW!!!

Gentlemen - if you have never purchased a clip from DFP, I highly advise you purchase this one. It is HOT, HOT, HOT.

I was skeptical about the "improvisational" aspect but you know, it really worked! Probably even better than scripted material because it seemed to come out more naturally with a more natural speaking style. Very believable - perhaps because some of it actually WAS real. Valya is a very natural actress with a certain beauty yet vulnerability about her. She came across very well.

My only minor complaint is I wish she would have enjoyed it a bit more - she almost seemed too embarrassed. But some guys will really like that. The other constructive criticism is to try to remain still for her masturbation scene. I know you were trying to get the best shot, but its a little jarring to have the view suddenly shake.

I do appreciate you are doing more public nudity stuff (I know it must be really risky for you), and I like you are doing stuff where the girl voluntarily gets naked, rather where she is stripped. That's the genre I prefer and this was RIGHT up my alley.

Easily your finest work from the idea, to the acting to the production value. Top notch sir. I'd love to see this actress in a series along these lines.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:14 PM

Thanked 35,754 Times in 4,706 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
WOW!!!

Gentlemen - if you have never purchased a clip from DFP, I highly advise you purchase this one. It is HOT, HOT, HOT.

I was skeptical about the "improvisational" aspect but you know, it really worked! Probably even better than scripted material because it seemed to come out more naturally with a more natural speaking style. Very believable - perhaps because some of it actually WAS real. Valya is a very natural actress with a certain beauty yet vulnerability about her. She came across very well.

My only minor complaint is I wish she would have enjoyed it a bit more - she almost seemed too embarrassed. But some guys will really like that. The other constructive criticism is to try to remain still for her masturbation scene. I know you were trying to get the best shot, but its a little jarring to have the view suddenly shake.

I do appreciate you are doing more public nudity stuff (I know it must be really risky for you), and I like you are doing stuff where the girl voluntarily gets naked, rather where she is stripped. That's the genre I prefer and this was RIGHT up my alley.

Easily your finest work from the idea, to the acting to the production value. Top notch sir. I'd love to see this actress in a series along these lines.
WOW! I need to hire you as my publicist! LOL!

I was a bit worried about some of the things she was saying (such as the "sl*tty" comments, etc), but since I wanted her to just keep talking freely I tried to avoid stage direction, so that's why she seems a little more scared than I usually direct.

As for a few shakes while filming the masturbation scene: we'd discussed it in a cut just before it happened, so I had an idea what she was going to do, but...did you SEE what was going on? Be glad I didn't drop the camera entirely! LOL!

Seriously though; there was also a bit of an internal debate on my end about how graphic to zoom and such too, hence some camera jockeying.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 07-24-2011, 03:43 PM

Default Recommendation?

I can't believe I've not fully explored this thread until now. The DLP stuff looks awesome. I am definitely getting that full clip. And I want to get at least one other while I'm at it. Any recommendations? What one clip is most representative, most complete, and is one you keep coming back to? Krycek
Old 07-24-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrycekLives View Post
I can't believe I've not fully explored this thread until now. The DLP stuff looks awesome. I am definitely getting that full clip. And I want to get at least one other while I'm at it. Any recommendations? What one clip is most representative, most complete, and is one you keep coming back to? Krycek
Thanks Krycek! Sorry about your arm btw. LOL!

Honestly, I'm far too biased to reccomend any single clip, although I will say the newer ones are higher resolution, and I think tecnically better if that makes a difference for you.

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 07-24-2011, 08:59 PM

Due to some wardrobe issues, and the weather, we decided to reschedule “Clothes Encounters 2” for the Autumn. However we still wanted to do something silly, so making it up as we went along, here’s “Harriet Plotter and the Spellbook of Embarrassment!”

Harriet and her chum Rhonda are at an old uncle’s home for the summer break. They know they’re not supposed to do magic away from Frogwart’s, but Harriet can’t resist having a bit of fun. In the ensuing mischief, Harriet and Rhonda wind up naked! Needing to figure out what to do before the wizard returns home, they turn to the old man’s spellbooks for a solution. But when an old man is a DIRTY old man, his spells can turn out to be more than they bargained for!

Now available at www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063.

Seph
DFP Productions
Attached Thumbnails
Harriet Plotter01.JPG   Harriet Plotter02.JPG  

Harriet Plotter04.JPG   Harriet Plotter05.JPG  

Harriet Plotter07.JPG   Harriet Plotter09.JPG  

Harriet Plotter10.JPG   Harriet Plotter11.JPG  

Harriet Plotter13.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Harriet Plotter~trailer.wmv (49.56 MB, 1460 views)
Streaming Videos
Harriet Plotter trailer

5m:13s

Old 08-14-2011, 08:09 PM

So we shot a new video using Lydia Lael and Tara Rose this weekend: "The Bully"

A rich girl from a local prep school (Lydia Lael) is being terrorized by the local bully, who enjoys taking her school uniforms and leaving her to walk home in her underwear, or even less! But when the young coed has had enough, she decides to call the bully's bluff...
Attached Thumbnails
bully01.JPG   bully02.JPG  

bully03.JPG   bully05.JPG  

bully07.JPG   bully08.JPG  

bully10.JPG   bully14.JPG  

bully15.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv The Bully~Trailer.wmv (53.21 MB, 2123 views)
Streaming Videos
The Bully Trailer

6m:06s

Old 08-15-2011, 12:39 PM

Awesome!
Old 08-16-2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swokowski View Post
Awesome!
LOL! Thanks!!!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:37 PM

DFP WANTS YOU!

In about a week, I'll be scheduling my shoots for the last quarter of this year (October, November, and December). I thought it'd be fun to ask the folks here for any input or ideas regarding what YOU want to see!

- Specific models/actresses you want to see again.
- A story you've been hoping for.
- A character you want to see.
- Specifc wardrobe you want.
- A location, camera angle, or ANYTHING else you want to see before we ring in the new year in a few months!

I'd love to hear where we can go with these videos!

But...

I do need to make a few things clear up front, just so nobody feels like I wasn't honest:

- Any suggestions or requests are considered to be given without expectation of compensation, and all claims to ownership are waived by the poster.
- Just because it was posted, I can't guarantee it'll wind up being made, so please don't get upset if your idea doesn't wind up on film.
- Have fun, but keep in mind the practical limitations regarding the number of extras, the time of year, etc. This isn't really a rule, just some friendly advice to increase the odds of seeing your idea make the cut. LOL!

YOU WANNA SEE IT? I WANNA FILM IT!

Old 08-19-2011, 10:17 PM

Honestly, my favorite videos are the ones featuring body control - like your video "Test Subject."

I'd love to see you follow that up with the scientist using his device on a woman who is addressing a group (a teacher in front of her class, a newscaster broadcasting live, a businesswoman making a presentation, etc...) and she is forced to strip naked while fighting to keep her dignity (and her clothes) and apologizing to the shocked crowd.

Hope to see it!

Dook Dook!

Ferret

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s