uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2018, 10:07 PM

Not exactly downblouse, but...

I'm working on a construction project in a not so good part of town. Yesterday, I was leaving the work site in my truck around 3PM and turned a corner. As I get around the corner, I see a woman walking in the opposite direction. She is wearing short shorts and very light pink top with no straps. As I pass her, I realize that her nipples were clearly visible through her thin shirt. She was wasn't bad looking. She was blonde and probably in her mid to late 30s.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The_Grin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 09:33 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

At an [event] last night at [place], and we had to check in to get a slip of paper.

There was one volunteer mom in her late 30s checking people in, and she was clearly over-whelmed. She clearly knew that her top was very revealing while bending over, so she would hold her top to her chest with her right hand, and go through the slips of paper with her left hand, all while having to bend over quite a bit because the table was oddly low.

Once she found the slip of paper matching the person checking in, she would keep its place with her left hand, but then had to remove her right hand from her chest to pick up the tiny slip of paper, but this meant that she would flash her tiny-yet-full breasts and very dark nipples inside her way over-sized bra to the person she was about to hand the slip of paper to.

Every. Single. Time.

She literally flashed her dark nips (both of them) and tiny-yet-full breasts to over 2,000 people last night. And she seemed to have some idea it was happening, too, but she had no idea what to do about it, clearly flustered and over-whelmed. (The whole event was poorly planned, but this was the most interesting part.)

My wife immediately said, "That poor woman, but at least she looked very nice!"

Last edited by Gnome72141; 10-12-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:57 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Grin View Post
Not exactly downblouse, but...

As I get around the corner, I see a woman walking in the opposite direction. She is wearing short shorts and very light pink top with no straps. As I pass her, I realize that her nipples were clearly visible through her thin shirt. She was wasn't bad looking. She was blonde and probably in her mid to late 30s.
Nice... Instantly had a mental image of Kim Bassinger in "Never Say Never" wearing a thin pink ballet leotard which hid very little of her assets...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2018, 12:42 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Twice plus an uppie in one day!

I have been fortunate to have experienced many exciting sexual encounters in my days. Some of which are posted here at OCC. But, I'm also the guy that seems to always just miss the tit flash, DB or uppie. Guys frequently say, "You should have been here five minutes ago when...……."

Well, Wednesday I made up for some lost time in a short five hour period. I was on my way to the country club for golf and stopped by a kitchen shop to pick up a gift for a friend. It was one of those thing you use to grind mint leaves in the bottom of a cocktail glass. I took my time as I was early for my t-time.

I was chatting with this gal who worked there regarding what I was looking for. She was about forty, not bad looking and a little curvy. I noted her cleavage showing slightly above her neckline. She offered to show me the selection they had. She bends over at the waist to pick up a couple of these items and her blouse falls away from her chest giving me a full view of her right tit. By full view I mean no bra - dark nipple that didn't protrude thus I hadn't noticed she was braless. I smiled and winked at her, but I don't think she realized what she had shown me.

Then after golf I stop into the office to tell them I wasn't getting the weekly newsletter anymore. I was met by a new gal working the membership desk. She was wearing this silky pantsuit with a plunging neckline almost down to her waist. She was very tall probably 5'10"ish, thin and about 50 yo. While I'm standing there she turns to the side to look at her monitor and has me lean in to see if my email was spelled right.

Well all I can see is this pretty little titty with a bit of the areola visible as the one side of her pantsuit top moved over enough to expose her entire right tit. I leaned back and she typed in a couple things then turned to me and asked if there was anything else she could help me with. When she turned to me her entire right bra-covered tit came out of the top. She had to know it, but made no attempt to cover it. Of course I smiled and gave her a wink.

Now the third episode isn't a DB, but just as good. I stopped with a golf buddy for a couple drinks at a different bar after leaving the club. I'm sitting at the corner of an "L-shaped" bar. There is a couple sitting a couple seats down from me where I'm facing toward them and she toward me. They are chatting and you can tell they are both horney playing touchy-feely etc.

The gal who is kind of facing toward me is now talking to the female bartender. I get that they are talking ink (tattoos). All of a sudden the gal sitting at the bar lifts her leg up above and on to the bar to show the bartender her new ankle tat. She was wearing this very short skirt and exposed her bare pussy. I think she did it for the guy she was with not intending for anyone else to see. But both my buddy and I got a full-on look at it with the inner lips peeking out.

I couldn't believe it, three intimate views in a short time. Probably won't ever happen again like that.
Old 12-13-2018, 05:07 PM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts

Have you ever seen a nipple because the bra was too big?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
YEP!
The Following User Says Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
Only every single time my sister in law is around...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 11:26 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was at my SIL's house, I was sitting in the den with her husband having coffee, I was going to go help them pick up some furniture. SIL walks in, she is wearing a long nightgown through which can easily see her nipples and light brown bush, she leans down in front of me to get a hair dryer, I can see all the way down to her bush, she leaves saying "I'll be ready in a few minutes".

Her husband said "sometimes she likes to get a little attention". Then I hear her say "what are y'all laughing about?"
Old 12-22-2018, 11:00 PM

Have you ever seen a nipple because the bra was too small?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreamer_vi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2018, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer_vi View Post
Have you ever seen a nipple because the bra was too small?
I have at Renaissance Festivals where they have strapless, push up bras that are too small (so they don't fall off?), and the nipple is getting pushed out the top. Saw a very conservative friends very light nipple this way once. She was aware of it and her friends teased her about it; didn't care. Went back to covering all her skin the next day.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s