uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2021, 01:59 PM

Thanked 2,326 Times in 171 Posts

When I was 18 (I’m now 70) and a student, I lived in a rented bedsit on the second floor of a converted house. On the ground floor was a flat rented by a young couple ... she was a mousy, plain looking librarian type and I hardly gave her a second look. One night I came home quite late and, as I passed their flat to go upstairs, I heard a groan and then more groans ... it was clearly a woman groaning ... and I realised that they were fucking. I couldn’t hear him (other than him occasionally saying shhhh to her as she was making a lot of noise) but she was really into it. Occasionally she would say things like “fuck me” or “ram that cock into me” ... I can’t remember exactly what, but you get the idea. It was pitch black in the hallway and so I reasoned nobody would be coming in or out, so I took out my cock and wanked while I listened. She moaned and groaned for a while longer before having a noisy orgasm and, shortly afterwards, I heard him grunt and all went quiet. I had already shot my load into my hanky while she was climaxing. I looked at her in a different light after that.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:44 PM

Thanked 9,532 Times in 482 Posts

Step sisters tits.
She showed them to me.
She was showing her burn/tan lines and just showed it all to me.
Old 06-28-2021, 02:29 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default My Sister in Law Totally Nude and In Reverse Cow-Girl

My brother and I allowed one another to secretly watch us with our wives, and I was able to see my sister in law strip naked and mount my brother, purposely facing in the direction where I was looking right at her from about 10 feet away, through an opening in the closet we had arranged. Getting to watch your sister in law from India as she's riding your brother and cumming really makes it easier to deal with her and her haughty bullshit. I simply remember that moment and accept any of the complaints she has to make about life. The lobster isn't tender enough. The movie was dumb because it had aliens. Shut up, woman. I've seen your tits bounce and your slit opened up and your fantastic body in the nude as it rode my brother's cock!

https://i.imgur.com/zE0QsFO.png

Last edited by Turtle; 06-29-2021 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Derogatory terms removed
Old 06-29-2021, 11:26 AM

Thanked 1,910 Times in 78 Posts

I hurt my back not long ago in a cycling accident, and I had to go get a pedicure since it was hard for me to bend down to reach my nails. All the people who work in this place are Southeast Asian, but not sure what country exactly. My wife goes there a lot, and they pretty nice. The girl who was taking care of me was in her early twenties, and she was pretty cute. She was probably 5'1, hair pulled back in a ponytail, and from the moment she started on me I had a constant downblouse. I was talking to my wife, and I looked down when she started testing the water. She had on a buttondown shirt that gaped, and her bra was oversized. She had small boobs, and long brown nipples. Towards the end when she was massaging my legs (below knees) I could see both clearly. After she was done I had to wait a few minutes, I was wearing dress pants that would betray me if I stood up. Finally I went up and paid, tipping very well. My wife was still getting hers, so I excused myself to the bathroom.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:54 PM

Thanked 9,791 Times in 423 Posts
Default This is very close to what I saw....

[QUOTE=oldbuckeye;2990658]I was at a Memorial Day party when I was in my late teens where many of the girls were displaying never-before-seen bikini cleavage. This was in the miniskirt era so teenage girls wore short skirts but kept their breasts hidden away. Lots of panty peeks but bras were always worn and there were no downblouses
Attached Thumbnails
lookalike memory.jpg  
Old 07-02-2021, 05:58 PM

Thanked 57,935 Times in 2,223 Posts

I've "been the, done that" many, many times. This particular time I was guest teaching an intensive course (5 days x 6 hours) in the midwest. It was very hot, poor ac in the room. One of the students, Jane, was a nurse, with a new set of store bought boobs. A couple of days, she wore a very revealing swimsuit top, as did several of the ladies, everybody was dressed to survive the 90 degree heat in the room.. I enjoted looking at them, politely of course, and rubbed out a couple of loads in the evenings thinking about them.

The last day of class, we got to talking during a break and she brought up the topic (new boobs were like a new car to her). I remarked that they were indeed very nice and I found them very distracting, but in a very good way., and that I had definitely been appreciating them.

She said, want to really see them? My smile abswered the question. We stepped into an empty office, and she reached behind her and untied her top. The were marvelous, a small C, well fitted to her small feane. The seemed to be erupting from her chest, the skin was quite tight. Her nipplůes were quite long, very straight out, dark pink with small aerolae. She remarked that she still had to massage them daily, to help the implants "set". I asked if I could touch them, and she said sure. They filled my hand well. Not being able to resist, I took the nipple between my thumb and forefinger, twisted gently, asking if the nipple was still sensitive. She got a bit of a dreamy look, saying "oh yeah, very"

Unfortunitely, she could see that I was getting too interested and said "down boy, you still have two more lectures to teach". She pit her top back on, and went off in search of a soft drink. I had to visit the bathroom, and jacked off standing at the urinal (it took about 30 seconds). I also jacked off again immediatly after the lectures ( I got huggs abd kisses from several of the female students, including Jane), and that night after I got back to the hotel. With a knowing look she had turned down my suggestion of gettibg a drink after class.
I never saw her again, but have "relieved stress" several times recalling the episode.
Old 07-02-2021, 05:59 PM

Thanked 3,107 Times in 163 Posts

When I was younger a friend's mum would sunbathe topless in their garden. I would go to their bathroom and if the window was open I would stand on the lid of the toilet and this would allow me to see his mum sunbathing. A furtive and furious wank would follow with me shooting my load into the sink. A quick wash up and I'd rejoin my friend. If his father was home I got a real thrill knowing that I'd just wanked off to his wife.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:22 AM

Thanked 1,719 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britboy View Post
When I was younger a friend's mum would sunbathe topless in their garden. I would go to their bathroom and if the window was open I would stand on the lid of the toilet and this would allow me to see his mum sunbathing. A furtive and furious wank would follow with me shooting my load into the sink. A quick wash up and I'd rejoin my friend. If his father was home I got a real thrill knowing that I'd just wanked off to his wife.
" Stacey`s Mom " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2021, 08:27 AM

Thanked 3,555 Times in 398 Posts

I've always been an upskirt/panty freak, so that's a thing that sets me off 99% of the time...

Helping friends move----
shortly after college, I was helping 2 friends move into their new place. The wife had jeans on but they were very loose... loose enough that eventually a LOT of her panties were on display in the back whenever she bent over. Her shirt was tighter and too short to cover....so eventually I was seeing it constantly whenever her back was turned to me (she kept occasionally pulling her pants up and/or the shirt down, trying to cover; this reaction doesn't exactly help, btw... because it just adds to how much it turns me on to see them trying to cover something we aren't supposed to see)... they were plain white cotton style, full-back. I've also always found her quite attractive as well. This is much more tame in comparison to other moments but it still got to me. Before even getting back home I eventually busted on myself in the car.

Old crush Mary (description: asian/black mix... incredible body, former cheerleader)----
Quick and simple---she had the old fashioned white pleated tennis skirt at school one day. I had a crush on her for years, actually...and I kept hoping for just a glimpse and finally it happened... saw her on her way to the stairwell headed up to floor 3 so I quickened my pace... my heart was pounding as I finally got close enough to be a "normal distance" to avoid being suspicious but still be in position to see something...I was on the lower flight right as she was at the top and turning to go up the next flight above... I looked up and caught that glimpse of white panties and cheeks....to finally get a view like that on her, my ultimate, #1 dreamgirl at the time... I couldn't handle it at all and exploded before I even made it to the top of that 2nd flight of stairs. That wonderful visual I saw that day would be replayed in my mind sooo many times later when thinking about her and eventually beating off.

College - Lisa; Wrap-Skirt---
I was smitten with Lisa from day 1. It would ultimately end up in a textbook case of "Friend Zone" rejection, sadly (*honestly heartbreaking) She was very short with athletic, muscular (yet still feminine) legs and ass....the main physical point of physical attraction there. Her lower half was fucking incredible and the first thing that attracted me. Anyway---Short and to the point here... another "right place, right time" moment; I was in the downstairs computer lab...glanced out the window and noticed Lisa happened to be walking up the path leading back to the dorm/lab...her skirt was very long; ankle-length...but it was a wrap and it was windy out there. So you see where this is going, haha---I happened to be looking when the wind blew the wrap open, so suddenly her entire right leg was completely exposed. She immediately struggled trying to close the skirt... it's still affecting me just remembering it now... but yeah, seeing the sudden exposure and her reaction to it just really got to me.

On another occasion I remember having to "let off some steam" after hanging out with her in the dorm lobby; she just had the simple outfit of denim cut-off shorts and a t-shirt, which was a surprise considering how she is....the shorts were very short. She more than likely noticed I was a bit distracted there...but those legs were killing me.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2021, 10:06 AM

Thanked 26,488 Times in 1,268 Posts
Default Nice office view.

One of my first jobs was pretty menial, in a downtown bank I was positioned to "work the floor". Made sure we had enough thinks like deposit slips, kept ashtrays empty, helped little old ladies with forms, runner for the tellers, at least I was inside and not sweating my ass off on a construction site like the previous summer. The great part was the view, this was on a busy downtown corner, people walking by on the sidewalk all day long, one street had a lake at one end, sometimes a stiff breeze came off the lake, when women coming down the cross street got to the corner, skirts would often go flying. This was back in the 70's, skirts were short, so on a good day I would see at least on panty exposure an hour, some of them good enough to send me to the bathroom for a 'break'.

I thought I was pretty clever and was the only one that knew this secret, until one teller asked another where I was, she said "he's on panty watch by the window". Busted.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
My friend fuck my pregnat ass wife002

2m:04s

10-27-2008
sexygirlnvirginia

4m:21s

09-23-2004
vgrnn730

0m:50s

11-29-2020