Login
or
Register

Old 03-12-2016, 10:00 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 438 Posts
Default I Think They Are Real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescueman View Post
browsing throug my archives I have found three! versions of this pic who are showing exactly! the same scene, only the wet patch at her panties have changed... so I think the chance of a fake is very high. I mean at least one of this set is the original one but which one is this? What do you guys think about this pic? Is someone here who knows the original source? I didn't chancge anything in size or name of the pics.
If you label your photos from top left they would number 1, 2, 3 and if you look at photos 3 and 1 you can see where the stain gets bigger and photo 2 is the biggest. So photos run 3, 1, 2.

That is my thoughts and nothing more than that!!!

thegit
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thegit For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 12:00 PM

Default Leaked a little

This woman leaked under her jean skirt -- looks like she is ready to pee
Attached Thumbnails
image1.jpg  
Old 05-23-2016, 05:18 PM

Thanked 119,811 Times in 3,019 Posts
Default Various leaks and dribbles

Interesting issue: when does a leak become a full on wetting? When the girl is totally empty? How do we know from a picture? Or when her pants/panties/dress has just some spots? How big? Does it matter? Anyway, I think these look like leaks
Attached Thumbnails
various leaks and dribbles 002.jpg   various leaks and dribbles 003.JPG  

various leaks and dribbles 004.jpg   various leaks and dribbles 005.jpg  

various leaks and dribbles 006.jpg   various leaks and dribbles 007.jpg  

various leaks and dribbles 008.JPG   various leaks and dribbles 010.jpg  

Old 06-19-2016, 01:54 PM

Default Panty Spot

Still shot from a pee cam after she has puled up her panties (on the way down she pulled down her pants and panties in one quick motion before releasing a flood).

Not sure why the spot isn't quite in the right place.
Attached Thumbnails
SlightlyWet1.gif  
Old 09-04-2016, 03:28 AM

Default My own girlfriend!

I have been in to women that have leaked for a long time, but have never seen a wet spot with my own eyes. Last Friday night I came home from a bar with my girlfriend. On the way home she complained that she "really had to pee". Most of the time I hear women say this, they are fully in control of the situation. I'm not even sure why they mention it -- maybe they know its a turn-on.

When we got home, her first visit was to the bathroom. I followed her in -- we have been dating for almost 6 months! She stripped her jeans and panties off. As she started letting loose, I came over to her and could not help but notice two wet spots on her panties, about 1/3 of an inch in size offset by about a 1/4 of an inch, not huge but obvious. I am not sure why I said anything (maybe because I was drunk as well), but I remarked. "Are those pee stains!". More nonchalantly than embarrassed, she said "I told you I really had to pee".

I left it at that, but I was very turned on.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2016, 06:48 AM

Default When's a leak not a leak.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquavite View Post
Interesting issue: when does a leak become a full on wetting? When the girl is totally empty? How do we know from a picture? Or when her pants/panties/dress has just some spots? How big? Does it matter? Anyway, I think these look like leaks
It's my personal opinion that a leak is still and only a leak when the female concerned is still in need of a pee after the leak. Having said that, many leaks aren't always due to a full bladder or the need for a pee. Shock incontinence, a condition often experienced by females after giving birth or in later life, occurs when they take a larger than normal stride, squat or step up or down in a sudden way; hence the term 'shock'. This condition is usually easily rectified after a visit to their doctor or clinic and a daily course of on pelvic floor exercises carried out.

I have been fortunate to have caught many females 'spotting' their clothing through uncontrolled and even unaware leaks, participating in such activities as yoga, simple over exertion whilst shopping or manoeuvring children in and out of car seats and during sporting events.

A very good female 'friend' of mine, when in her mid 30s and having bore two children, suffered from leaks, really didn't mind it! In any case, the sight of a female with a damp knicker gusset or damp patches on the insides of her thighs is still an immediate turn-on.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to treborit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2016, 09:05 AM

Default Toilet

Nice ones
Attached Thumbnails
111 (2).JPG   00001.jpg  

10018.jpg  
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Vinni1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2016, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblio474 View Post
I have been in to women that have leaked for a long time, but have never seen a wet spot with my own eyes. Last Friday night I came home from a bar with my girlfriend. On the way home she complained that she "really had to pee". Most of the time I hear women say this, they are fully in control of the situation. I'm not even sure why they mention it -- maybe they know its a turn-on.

When we got home, her first visit was to the bathroom. I followed her in -- we have been dating for almost 6 months! She stripped her jeans and panties off. As she started letting loose, I came over to her and could not help but notice two wet spots on her panties, about 1/3 of an inch in size offset by about a 1/4 of an inch, not huge but obvious. I am not sure why I said anything (maybe because I was drunk as well), but I remarked. "Are those pee stains!". More nonchalantly than embarrassed, she said "I told you I really had to pee".

I left it at that, but I was very turned on.
Turned on by this spot, I wanted to create the opportunity to see some leakage again -- let me get this straight, I didn't want to humiliate my girlfriend, but rather have the opportunity to observe some spotting. I planned a date to in indoor trampoline place where you can play trampoline basketball, take trampoline classes, or play trampoline dodgeball. I know that bouncing can exacerbate urinary stress incontinence and lead to leaks. Before we left, we met up for brunch at my place. I made the coffee twice as strong as usual and also made sure to put out a moderate size glass of orange juice. Before we left, she stepped into the bathroom to change; I could also tell that she peed as well while she was in there --- the bathroom has one of its doors connected to the bedroom. I went in there to get my stuff together and could hear her quite well

She was stunning when she came out of the bathroom. She wore a wicking but tight fitting top and grey short exercise shorts that hugged her closely. I stepped into the bathroom and we left. The drive was about 40 minutes, enough time for her fluids to begin processing.

We got there and decided to start by bouncing around the free-bounce area to get comfortable. We did both vertical and 45 degree bounces off the wall. After about half an hour we signed up to join a dodgeball game. After about 10 minutes, I was eliminated but she was still in it. I used this opportunity from the sidelines to check her (and her crotch) out. To my dismay, I could see no visible wet spots, but she was still hot as hell. We played another round, hit the bathrooms, and headed home.

A bit disappointed, I used a ploy later that night. We were watching a TV show and one of the characters had just gone running to the bathroom. I paused the TV and said "Can I tell you something embarrassing?". "What?", she asked. "Well, when we were at the trampoline place earlier, I peed a bit into my shorts. I was too embarrassed to tell you earlier"

I was lying of course, but I wanted to see how she reacted. Her response was the best I could have hoped for. "Really, oh my god, me too. I couldn't feel it come out, but my panties were quite wet. I crossed my legs the whole way home hoping you wouldn't see the spot on my shorts."

I couldn't help but take this further: "That's twice in two weeks". She retorted with "It seems like your a bit too interested in my bladder mishaps." I didn't say anything in response, but I think she might know my kink; however she seemed more playful then upset. I will wait for her to make the next move.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biblio474 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 02:20 AM

Default Here's some more pics

I found some relevant pics.
Attached Thumbnails
ce2a0448-dab7-467b-9a46-e3cdc6dfb42b.jpg   138e9a13-416f-47c2-9ce3-552466098233.jpg  

395e2391-e9e7-4439-8d81-17852c56453a.jpg   0ff14731-1547-4ac8-84dc-7a383e479ed4.jpg  

Old 11-15-2016, 11:19 AM

Thanked 119,811 Times in 3,019 Posts
Default Various leaks...

Great thread, hope there are more posts....here are some I've collected, leaks large and small.
Attached Thumbnails
100_0241a.jpg   B-wet-misc__2.jpg  

des jean accident 07.JPG   DSCN0097.JPG  

lg wet spot on jeans oct 2012__001.JPG   lg wet spot on jeans oct 2012__002.JPG  

peeing accidents 097.jpg   various leaks   057.jpg  

various leaks   161.jpg   When-you-gotta-go-opps__21.jpg  

Tags
peeing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again