photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-26-2018, 07:36 AM

Thanked 1,579 Times in 55 Posts

Tim your pictures are getting better and better. I instantly get a hard on when I see that you posted another episode in you journey.
I have to admit that I wanked while looking at the latest pictures of your wife with her panties lowered. Very sexy, and I have no doubt that I will come again to the latest pictures.
I can't wait until she agrees to you posting some fully nude pictures with her fully exposed. I am getting hard just writing about it.
Keep up the good work.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jocur For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 08:21 AM

Default Very Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Last weekend I wanted to send some more pictures of my wife to our friend,....

Tim81, your wife has some beautiful breasts! Its too bad you can't show her this thread so she could read for herself how we viewers appreciate her body!

The peek-a-boo panty shot is great too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 01:24 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Top down and panties down. You bet he was quite for a while he was stroking his hard cock thinking about your wife. your wife is his reason to masturbate. She's a lot of our reasons to masturbate.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 01:44 PM

Great update Tim81. Your wife has amazing breasts, borderline perfect in fact! Thank you for these pictures and I can guarantee you That your wife has made me cum too many times to count!
The Following User Says Thank You to barakade56 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:08 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Last night our friend visited us again for the first time in a couple of weeks. We did send him some pictures over the past couple of weeks however, as you can read in the previous posts. My wife is okay with me sending pictures to him showing her exposed panties, but she is still guarding her breasts, her nipples especially. That's a pity in my opinion, since both our friend and I love her breasts, but there is nothing I can do about the way she feels about that. But since a couple of months ago her panties were a no go also, I do have hopes that showing her breasts to him is something that will happen in the (near) future The most important thing for now is making sure my wife likes the fact we are sending erotic pictures to our friend and staging shows for him in person, since this is something all three of us must enjoy.

So, yesterday he visited us again. The evening started off decent enough, with my wife wearing a full set of clothing (including a bra). You can see this in the first picture below this post. We agreed to playing a game on our PS4, the same game we played on NYE ("That's you"). The game revolves around answering questions about the other player, like "Who would eat roadkill if he is hungry", or "Who would drive the get away car after a heist". Sometimes the game asks to edit a selfy of one of the player, for example "Turn the picture of Linda into an angle". Both our friend and I used these tasks to turn the selfies of my wife into something erotic, emphasizing her breasts. You can see what I mean in the second picture below, it shows a pictures of my wife with us having drawn her as an angle...

After some time I opened the button of my wife's trousers, revealing a little of her sexy white panties. Our friend noticed, and had a great time stealing some looks. My wife didn't seem to mind, she is okay with showing her panties as long as her breasts are covered (see the third pictures below).

Later I asked my wife to change into her bathrobe, as she has done before with him present. She did not wear anything below it, except for her white panties. Ofcourse I would, in the course of the evening, pull her bathrobe a little to the side, revealing her panties to our friend. He did get some great views of them, as you can see in the pictures below this post. At one point her panties were fully exposed, offering our friend a good look at even her little pubic hairs peaking out at the sides of her white panties . He tried not to be too Obvious at looking at her, but he was not too succesfull at that.

Just before he had to leave to get the last train back to his home town I opened the bathrobe of my wife a little further. She did not allow me to expose her breasts, but our friend did get to see some more of her beautiful body, especially her belly and the curvature of her breasts. The 7th, 8th and 9th picture below shows what I mean: my wife highly exposed on the couch.

The last picture below is this post was taken after he left. It shows what I would have liked him to see, but since my wife is still guarding her breasts and nippels I was unable to expose her that far. Maybe that's something that will happen in the future .
Attached Thumbnails
20180303_204452_LI.jpg   20180303_215814_LI.jpg  

20180303_222855_LI.jpg   20180303_224431_LI.jpg  

20180303_224951_LI.jpg   20180303_230054.jpg  

20180303_230503.jpg   20180303_231511.jpg  

20180303_231757_LI.jpg   20180303_235156.jpg  

The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, barerider69, bob_jones, breastexp101, britrob, britur, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, dahrothgar, darlingp, dave0912jb, diamond59131, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, dtillman, eviltwin, greendoor, HAL2000, hmmodel, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jellyworm, johne5, johnray12, kimokeo, klauskri, krushboy07, kwill, lilly92, malty, maymedson11, mclellan83, Menorca, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, Obironic, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, patrockhard, philipmorrisone, puckmuck, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rubylips, SabineS, salparadise, snakem2000, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, therealmoec, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 03-05-2018, 02:30 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 198 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
How hot would that be watching his friend fondle his wife's tits. WOW I'm turned-on just thinking about it.
I have the same fantasy. A few years ago, during a drunken conversation my wife confessed to "kissing" one of her former school friends when she and I had been dating a few weeks. Rather than being annoyed, i was turned on and pressed her for more details. Turns out that this "friend" was someone who had been very flirty with her throughout their friendship but as they'd always been dating other people so nothing happened. As soon as she became single from a relationship he was immediately in touch with her despite his own long term relationship.

So, i pressed her for more details, and once she realised i was excited rather than angry she confessed that she'd invited him round one afternoon knowing he'd be desperate to get some sort of action and that after the break up of her previous relationship she was in need of a confidence boost. Turns out that he came round for coffee and immediately started kissing her to which she reciprocated. Moving to the sofa, he started fondling her breasts through her top. She's used to having guys go straight to her chest given how big they are (Double G cup).

She let him take her top and bra off, leaving her naked from the waist up. After a long kissing session where he touched, her breasts and sucked her nipples, she ended up jerking him off whilst topless.

By the time she'd finished the story i was rock hard and insisted we acted out the same scene. My next mission is to convince her to play it out again with him, but with me in the room watching....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 08:10 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
I have the same fantasy. A few years ago, during a drunken conversation my wife confessed to "kissing" one of her former school friends when she and I had been dating a few weeks. Rather than being annoyed, i was turned on and pressed her for more details.

By the time she'd finished the story i was rock hard and insisted we acted out the same scene. My next mission is to convince her to play it out again with him, but with me in the room watching....
Very hot story! Getting a wife / GF to tell of her past fun and games can be so hot. Use to do that with a GF years ago and both found it very "rewarding" to reenact various past experiences. Have you gotten your wife to re-create any of her past since this breakthrough a couple of years ago?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2018, 08:23 AM

Thanks Tim for your frequent updates. The story keeps getting better with each installment. Seems your wife is getting much more comfortable in general letting more skin being shown both in person with your friend and in photos, still with the occasional 1 step forward / 2 backward bumps in progress you mentioned last year. Would guess she suspects your friend has seen more than the "officially sanctioned" photos and lets the casual fun continue - all good! As the weather gets warmer [eventually] and people wear less to start with it will be easier for things to progress further. Keep up the great work!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2018, 03:37 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Last night my wife and I were both laying cosely on our couch, underneath a blanket watching a movie, when suddenly the doorbel rang. It turned out to be a deliveryboy with a WIFI-camera we ordered some time ago, an order I had actually forgotten about...

After about an half an hour or so I had succeeded in installing the camera in our livingroom. It's actually fairly easy to use, has an infrared mode, and is even able to take and save pictures and video's to my mobile Phone if I want to. We have installed it in our livingroom, because we would like to use it to spy on our dog who most likely uses our couch as his bench if we are not around, but ofcourse it can be used for other ends too .

I wanted to show our new camera off to our friend, so I asked my wife if it was okay to take some pictures with the camera to send to him, showing of the relatively good resolution and image quality. Because we were both laying on the couch and we were both already somewhat undressed, I knew our friend would get some erotic pictures.

My wife still does not want to show him her breasts, so I was only allowed to send pictures where they are covered. These are the first four attached below this post, all were send to our friend. They show both me and my wife laying on our couch, with my wife's panties in full view, but with her breasts covered. They are highly erotic indeed, but in my opinion it was a huge pity they do not really show her beautifull breasts.

Our friend was actually fairly suprised by the good image quality of the camera, and so was I. To show him the pictures taken by my Phone are actually far better I took a picture of my wife laying on the couch and covering her breasts with my Phone, and send it to him with my wife's permission. The pictures shows her laying on our couch highly exposed, with even some pubic hair peeking out of her white panties. It surpised me she allowed me to send that one.

Ofcourse our friend had to agree to the fact my Phone makes far better pictures then the WIFI camera, but as you can imagine that was not really why I wanted to send that picture . Our friend knew that, I knew that, and my wife also knew the real reason I wanted to send that picture. All three of us know by now that I want to show my wife of to him, and expose her to the furthest extent she will allow me. My wife and I had a long talk about that yesterday evening, and if I am reading her correctly the moment she will show her beautifull breasts to him in a photo or even in real life might be approaching. After all she is already very comfortable with him seeing her fully exposed panties, with even some pubic hair peeking out to the side, so the next logical step would be her breasts. I really do hope this will happen in the near future! The last two pictures below this post show what I would like him to see... In my opinion my wife is beautiful and deserves to be shown!
Attached Thumbnails
20180306_221900.jpg   20180306_224620.jpg  

20180306_224628.jpg   20180306_230741.jpg  

20180306_231849.jpg   20180306_221915.jpg  

20180306_232254.jpg  

Last edited by tim81; 03-07-2018 at 03:41 AM.
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Areolaman1, baalsky, barakade56, barerider69, bdgolf123d, bob_jones, breastexp101, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, curvy hoosier, darlingp, dave0912jb, diamond59131, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, Gaboosh, gijoe1955, greendoor, HAL2000, Iron280, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jabbabubba, jellyworm, johne5, kimokeo, klauskri, krushboy07, kwill, lankylanky, looksalot, malty, maymedson11, mclellan83, Menorca, moonfrog, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, nos21, occ9, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, passiondub, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, Refundseason, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, rubylips, salparadise, SixPointFive, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, tommytomato, toyroller1, tristanwoods, tylergal, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 03-07-2018, 09:19 AM

More fabulous pics! And continued progress: topless but for the classic hand bra is a big step! Does seem like it is just a matter of time, though hope not to jinx it... Does she have a bikini? Maybe you could go shopping for some fun / sexy swim suits for this summer, both bikinis and sexy thin material one piece, which just might get a little transparant when wet... As spring arrives your wife could model her new clothes for your friend, of course just to get an unbiased opinion from another person... "They look really great on you and of course they are not too revealing" Why limit it to swim suits... could do that with any clothes too!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife