photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-26-2022, 04:51 PM

Default the little shit got me good

Last year my wife and I were out on the boat with friends all day for a Saturday from early in the morning until the late evening so we paid the 18-year-old neighbor kid $30 to come over twice to let the dog out and take him for a short walk. And that all seemed to go just fine.

A week later we had a wedding which we were gonna all day for as well and paid the kid another $30 for the same deal. And that also appeared to go just fine.. until we got back home.

My wife had taken off her dress and then walks around in her bra and panties while taking off her jewelry, earrings, hairpins, etc. It's sort of a ritual of hers after an event she gets dressed up for to try and turn me on before bed and it never fails.

As she's in front of the bathroom mirror doing all that I notice something on the backside of the underwear she's wearing. At first I thought it was part of the pattern of the material as it's covering much of the backside of her underwear. But it didn't seem right. I look closer and ask my wife what it was. She turns and points her butt towards the mirror to see. It looks like a stain of some sort and she wonders if she sat in something.

Then I realize what it was before my wife does. "I think it's cum," I said. My wife denied that possibility. She even got slightly defensive because she thought I was accusing her of something. "It could have been the neighbor kid last week," I was theorizing. My wife was still in disbelief about it and checking out her ass in the mirror to see again. Then she mentioned how the pair of underwear was folded up in her drawer exactly where she would have expected it.

I looked around into her panty drawer again to see if there were any others. After all the neighbor kid was over again today. I checked pair after pair and finally another one of her nice pairs folded up in the back of the drawer. Undeniably a massive cum stain on this pair and it was practically still wet and must have happened somewhat recently. Even more so it smelled exactly like cum. Even my wife took a whiff and agreed that's probably what it was.

My wife grabbed the phone and said she was going to call his mother. I grabbed the phone out of her hand and told her to let it go. We won't ask him to let the dog out anymore, but accusing him of this is only going to cause a mess for us and the neighbors.

Then I started laughing and teasing my wife for wearing cum-stained panties all throughout the day at a family wedding. My wife started laughing with me while she was taking off the original cum-stained underwear. "That little shit got me," she said somewhat amusedly at this point. She was comparing the original stained underwear with the new fresh cum-stained underwear. She smelled the freshly stained underwear again just to confirm and it was one of the biggest turn-ons to see her do that while laughing about it.

I dared her to lick it up but she said that would be too gross. I told her she could wash the new pair and had to wear it next week when it dried. She just shook her head and laughed about it. We had the best sex we have had in years that night.

And every time I see the kid outside or around the neighborhood I imagine my wife saying, "the little shit got me good," and I just chuckle about it.
Old 08-26-2022, 09:53 PM

Thanked 3,441 Times in 335 Posts

My wife would have called law enforcement. It would have gotten real bad real quick.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2022, 09:53 PM

Thanked 1,054 Times in 93 Posts
Default I Was That Little Shit!

There I was, a teen, back in the 70s, my aunt would go on vacation for a week with her entire family and I would house sit. Everyone knew I did it because they had cable and all the channels. They were not out of town before I was going through her drawers, and sniffing her drawers. She had sensible underwear and a 38D rack on a thin frame. She still had bustiers with garters and nylons that I attributed more to her not throwing them away than being sexy, I could be wrong. My best thrill was my cousin who was a year older than me. She was a sexpot blonde cheerleader and sexy as hell. Years earlier she fixed me up with her cheerleader outfit for Halloween, complete with pantyhose! Digging through the clothes hamper was nirvana! I was inhaling her bikini panties as I nutted in her mom's (aunty) satiny panties. Bonus time was going through all her pictures of her and the other cheerleaders in the locker room many in bra and panties, many very suggestive with slight bush and lip slips, but no outright nudity, and from sleep overs with them in sheer nighties and panties exposing nipples and bush.
They were very pleased and amazed that I even did their laundry the night before they came home, when I did my own laundry, I explained, they kept the laundry hamper in their one bathroom. (I also always snooped when visiting, often rubbing one out in mere minutes.) They jokingly suggested I could do the dirty laundry they had just brought home!
This little shit got them good. Late night HBO and Cinemax was just a minor perk.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2023, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
My wife would have called law enforcement. It would have gotten real bad real quick.
My wife would let it go since she knows I wouldn't have been able to resist. Especially if hanes or jockey panties are laying around.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pantiesandbush For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2023, 05:48 PM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 124 Posts

You should hire him again. Have him stop by the house early and your wife can wander out in her bra and panties (or maybe just her panties). Give him a reason to shoot his load. It could turn into a situation that he'll be posting about in 30 years.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife