Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-24-2013, 10:10 PM

My wife used to frequently go pantieliess years ago and braless but, voer time (and with successive promotions at work, lol) she now dresses pretty conservatively. The glaring exception is when we're on vacation or in another city where he won't see anyone she knows. Then she frequently goes braless. Even in colder weather. The other day we were visiting a nearby town to do some shopping and despite the near-zero weather, she wore a tight sweater with no bra, the straining sweater clinging most appealingly to her 36D tits and erect nipples as we shopped in and around crowded stores. She got many stares, but she would never have done that at home. She even said, "God it feels great to go braless" a couple of times.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:10 PM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts

As others have commented, getting out of town frequently loosens up the dress code. When we take long car trips, especially in the summer, my wife dresses for comfort, knit top, short jeans skirt and sandals. She likes to recline the seat and put her feet up on the dash, truckers honk sometimes, but I usually don't play with them.

We stopped at a roadhouse for lunch one day and I parked our SUV next to where a bunch of bikers were getting ready to leave, I saw then glance over to check out my wife when she opened her door. When she slid out of her seat to the ground her skirt stuck to the seat and there she was, trimmed bush on full display to the pack. They started clapping and whistling before she could pull her skirt down, blushing, she rushed into the restaurant. I couldn't see what happened, but I quickly figured it out, I couldn't help but smile as I followed her in.

When we sat down we could hear the Harley's thunder off and my wife was still red as a beet. I asked her if she was going to start wearing panties, she said "no, I'm about as turned on as I can get, we might have to stop at the next motel". We were on a schedule so she had to settle for her battery vibrator when we got back in the SUV. I teased her a bit by slowing down next to the cab when I passed an 18 wheeeler, that set her off.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:05 PM

Thanked 26,507 Times in 1,273 Posts

I wanted to add something to my previous post. Later that evening when we got to a motel, I started thinking about what had happened, my best friend is a biker and my wife has had lots of fantasies involving him and a biker bar. So I had to ask her "you've climbed down out of that seat many times in a skirt with people around and that's never happened before, something tells me this may not have been an accident, did my bad girl do that on purpose?"

She blushed and stuttered a little and denied she would do that, but with her history of 'accidental' exposures, and the fact that there were bikers involved, I'm pretty sure she did exactly what I said. It's fortunate we were in a motel, because the idea made me hot.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:31 PM

After writing last post, had a recollection of one of the turning points. It was shortly after she got a promotion at work. One summer day, we were going out and she suddenly said "Wait..." and headed back into the bedroom, explaining that she had to put panties on under her short denim skirt - "Don't want to be getting out of the car or something with no panties in case I see someone from work..." she explained. The implication, I gues, was that it was perfectly fine if a random stranger or someone not from work got a shot of her pussy, I guess
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jimbeam1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2013, 03:28 PM

Mine will go without panties on special occasions, or sometimes if I ask. Wasn't like this at all in her previous life. I told her about my fetish while we were dating and she eased into it by flashing me at home. Then I got her to go pantiless under her dress or skirt on date nights or trips. I cut the crotch out of some of her panties (she mostly wears thongs) and if she happens to grab one of those pair, she wears them whether it is to work or where ever. She also has crotchless pantyhose she will wear for formal occasions (pantiless of course). She will sometimes let me take photos, but is a bit uncomfortable with it, so she has to be in the right mood. I have a few under the table shots at banquets and other places. My favorite is when she wore her short denim dress one day and we went to chain place to grab a sub sandwich. I took some photos under the table and you can see it is truly a public outing. Another favorite was when she was wearing her short denim skirt and we were at a festival. We went into a store and she was leaning over a display case to look at something. A guy was sitting behind her waiting on his wife or something and if he didn't get a glimpse, he was asleep at the wheel. I was trying to get his angle to see if she was showing, but couldn't get the same angle. I don't think she realized her skirt was up that high. I got quite a rush out of it. She will go braless, but surprisingly is not as comfortable with that. I'm trying to get her to go without bra or panties with some outfits that are slightly see-thru. Some of those that go more see-thru with a camera flash. Maybe when we are away from town. On our last anniversary trip we went to a show. She went without any underware under her lightweight black semi-formal dress, just her crotchless pantyhose. When we got to the show, it was really windy and we had to go up an outside staircase. She was fighting to keep the dress down! Lots of families around, so I couldn't get her to play much.

Time for another outing!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fllonn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 05:12 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Soon after we got married Tracy took a job cleaning on a land based navy station. She hardly ever wore a bra and would often wear loose tops so when she was bending over anyone could see her tits. Tracy often told me that the guys would often watch her cleaning and she enjoyed the attention.

When Tracy told me about this I found it exciting I suggested that she should ware a short skirt to work as well to tease the guys a bit more. Tracy selected a very short skirt that only just covered her bum when she was standing up. When she bent down her bum was on full view just her knickers hiding everything. She asked me if I thought it was to much I told her it was up to her. Tracy decided it was OK and went off to work.

When she got home Tracy told me that a couple of the guys noticed her bum very quickly again she loved the attention she then said that she was going to wear another short skirt the next day but she said that she was going to G string. The next day just as she was about to leave Tracy asked me what I thought. I said to be honest you might as well leave the G string off as it didn't hide much at all. With that Tracy took it off and left for work.

When Tracy got home she was a little flushed I asked her if she was OK and she said better than OK but she wouldn't be doing that again any time soon. I asked her what had happened. When she got to work there was about 6 of the guys there they as always watched her closely cleaning her tits as always were on full view down her top but her skirt kept ridding up showing everything the guys could see her shaved pussy as she mopped the floors. She told me one of the guys went up behind her and grabbed her bum and slipped a finger in he pussy. When Tracy offered no resistance to him he carried on fingering her so the others could see. The other guys moved over to her and they took her top off and undid her skirt they had their hands all over her and they were sucking her tits. One of the guys started to lick her pussy she said that this carried on for about an hour the guys asked if they could fuck her. They were surprised when she said not today I will have to ask my husband.

Tracy offered to wank them all off she said she had never seen 6 guys get undressed so fast in her life. The guys stood around her whilst she took each of them in turn in her hands she then decided to start sucking them off as well. she let them all cum over her tits and pussy. When they had finished she put her skirt and top back on without cleaning up any thing she then walked home to me covered in their cum it was only after she told me this that I noticed the cum over her. God only knows what the guys on the gate thought, it didn't take me long to get her stripped off again and fuck her. I could smell the other guys cum on her and taste in on her tits but I didn't care I was so turned on.

Last edited by KevandTracyWiltsUK; 11-27-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:25 PM

"I will try to post some pics."

Don't take too long posting some pics, and look forward to next wild vacation story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncutredux For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Thanked 1,184 Times in 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Soon after we got married Tracy took a job cleaning on a land based navy station. She hardly ever wore a bra and would often wear loose tops so when she was bending over anyone could see her tits. Tracy often told me that the guys would often watch her cleaning and she enjoyed the attention.

When Tracy told me about this I found it exciting I suggested that she should ware a short skirt to work as well to tease the guys a bit more. Tracy selected a very short skirt that only just covered her bum when she was standing up. When she bent down her bum was on full view just her knickers hiding everything. She asked me if I thought it was to much I told her it was up to her. Tracy decided it was OK and went off to work.

When she got home Tracy told me that a couple of the guys noticed her bum very quickly again she loved the attention she then said that she was going to wear another short skirt the next day but she said that she was going to G string. The next day just as she was about to leave Tracy asked me what I thought. I said to be honest you might as well leave the G string off as it didn't hide much at all. With that Tracy took it off and left for work.

When Tracy got home she was a little flushed I asked her if she was OK and she said better than OK but she wouldn't be doing that again any time soon. I asked her what had happened. When she got to work there was about 6 of the guys there they as always watched her closely cleaning her tits as always were on full view down her top but her skirt kept ridding up showing everything the guys could see her shaved pussy as she mopped the floors. She told me one of the guys went up behind her and grabbed her bum and slipped a finger in he pussy. When Tracy offered no resistance to him he carried on fingering her so the others could see. The other guys moved over to her and they took her top off and undid her skirt they had their hands all over her and they were sucking her tits. One of the guys started to lick her pussy she said that this carried on for about an hour the guys asked if they could fuck her. They were surprised when she said not today I will have to ask my husband.

Tracy offered to wank them all off she said she had never seen 6 guys get undressed so fast in her life. The guys stood around her whilst she took each of them in turn in her hands she then decided to start sucking them off as well. she let them all cum over her tits and pussy. When they had finished she put her skirt and top back on without cleaning up any thing she then walked home to me covered in their cum it was only after she told me this that I noticed the cum over her. God only knows what the guys on the gate thought, it didn't take me long to get her stripped off again and fuck her. I could smell the other guys cum on her and taste in on her tits but I didn't care I was so turned on.
hmmmm my floor looks like it could do with mopping ........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbp927k For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 02:49 PM

My wife told me something recently. She plays tennis doubles twice a week with three of her athletic female friends. Nice bodies, all of them. My wife revealed that she and her friends don't wear panties with their tennis skirts. I never quite realized. I've watched them play a few times. Adds a whole new dimension knowing they have no panties under their little stretchy white shorts. Pretty hot when a small wet spot develops in the crotch. I always assumed it was sweat, but maybe not...

But something else came up too. My wife said that when the women are in the locker room changing into their tennis outfits, they all stand near one another gabbing. My wife says one of the women always stands with her back to the others - as if she is shy about her body and so she makes a point of always being turned the other way. My wife says she handles this in exactly the opposite way. My wife thinks her butt is too big, so she never wants to turn her naked butt towards her friends. As a result, she always shows full frontal nudity towards her friends. I thought that was interesting psychology and shows each woman's insecurity.

I'm curious what other women or wives would do - show only your butt to your friends in the gym, or show only your front.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PuffyNips For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2013, 11:54 PM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

Interesting story. I knew a woman in college who would only show her front side. Being college, there were a few incidents where she found herself changing in front of others, including me once, but still in underwear, and I remember that while most people turned around, she actually faced everyone, and I remember her saying that she would rather have people stare at her bush and boobs than her butt.

My wife is the same way. She goes swimming with her mom and sister with the kids and change in the family locker room all at once, and she said that while her mom and sister turn around, she faces them because she doesn't want anyone to see her butt.

I guess I never really put much thought into it, but there are two situations of my own I know about.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida