Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2013, 03:42 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillsatease View Post
Right guys, how do you like to see your wives/girlfriends, you all like to read about other mens stories, so have a think to yourselves, do you want your wife to flash her knickers, panties,thong, g-string or naked pussy, c*nt, fanny, box, whatever you like to call it, just a thought for you all, I personally luv flashing, my hubby luvs me flashing, but how manyof you guys could truly handle your wife opening her legs to show another man her underwear or naked pussy, xx

My partner has done it for me a few times whilst we've been out she's slipped them off at some point during the evening , then gave me a few flashes of her pussy, getting me hard instantly ! Once, on our way back to a hotel in the back of a taxi she hitched up her dress & started rubbing her clit hard, within minutes she had came with me sitting there open mouthed watching her, that was the furthest she had ever went & i still get hard when i think of that night! Im sure the cabbie must've seen something even although she was sitting back to back with him ( it was a hackney cab) as he looked her up & down when she left the cab & he also didn't say a word to me the whole journey, . . . . . . very unusual for a cab driver, lol.

Im not sure tho, in answer to your question, how i would feel if she flashed another guy, a lot would depend on the enviroment / situation we were in i suppose.

BTW, any chance of some pics of you ( in private or on this thread) flashing please ?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Scotston For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 06:39 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default views of wife actually flashing

I personally love it & love the way she gets turned on from doing it. I have watched total strangers look up her dress and down her shirt. I once watched a man watch her change in a fitting room at a store. She left the curtain open a bit to let me watch not realizing he had walked up & watched too. I was behind him & he never noticed me once she started to take off her clothes. She stripped completely & he saw her top, bottom, front and back.
Have gone to a car lot & was helped by a very attentive salesman who always opened the door for her to get in and out. She was wearing sheer panties under a short skirt. Just reciently went matteress shopping and the salesman insisted she lay down. She showed off her thong completely to him, love that string running up her ass crack.
So yes I do like to see her flash other men. I love to see their reaction, especially when she catches them. I've taken her to a resturant and she has unbuttoned her top to well below he breasts and leaned over to let them fall out completely and then pretend she didn't notice. She once dropped her napkin and asked the waiter to get it for her, she had scooted it between her feet & when he got down to reach for it she had her legs spread & skirt hiked up. With no panties he had to be a blind man to miss seeing her pussy. He sure took his time reaching for it.
Do all those count?
Old 09-02-2013, 09:57 PM

Default No issue with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillsatease View Post
Right guys, how do you like to see your wives/girlfriends, you all like to read about other mens stories, so have a think to yourselves, do you want your wife to flash her knickers, panties,thong, g-string or naked pussy, c*nt, fanny, box, whatever you like to call it, just a thought for you all, I personally luv flashing, my hubby luvs me flashing, but how manyof you guys could truly handle your wife opening her legs to show another man her underwear or naked pussy, xx

I find it very sexy. She is beautiful and the thought of her being daring is a real turn on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stanleytoolson For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 02:46 PM

Thanked 7,440 Times in 287 Posts

Previously, my wife was often braless and sometimes pantiless.
Now, because she is nursing, he has to wear a bra or she leaks all over the place.
She is , however, wearing panties less often.
About 50% of the time she will not wear them at work and about 75% of the time at home she goes without.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2013, 03:09 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts
Default Not Kenny Wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclellan83 View Post
I wish I would have been at Kennywood that day.
Actually it was Hershey Park.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:48 AM

Thanked 1,197 Times in 65 Posts

15 years ago when my wife and I started dating she very very seldom wore panties but was never caught without a bra. flash forward to now and she very seldom wears a bra and has large pencil eraser type nipples that like to stand at attention most of the time. She however wears silk/satin full back panties all the time now with the exception of around the house.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Killindar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2013, 07:35 AM

Thanked 5,653 Times in 235 Posts

I love going out without any panties and I never wear a bra...if we visit a nice air conditioned bar or lounge that makes my nipples hard and find a good high bar stool to sit on, near a section of tables, it even more fun. I can pick out the guys just peeking at my nipples and down to get a look up my dress or skirt, so I cross and uncross my legs and if I have a real looker...I leave my legs open just enough or I get off the stool to go to the powder room and see who has relocated for a better view when I return
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Marlene For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2013, 04:00 PM

Thanked 1,909 Times in 61 Posts
Default Nothing Underneath

I convinced my wife often to go bare under her clothes. I bought her very loose fitting or full button down tops, and short skirts and thin fabric dresses that also were full button down.
While out in public especially nightclubbing and dancing, I could open what buttons I wished for the desired effect.
Plenty of times there were only a couple still closed so much of her goodies were on full display.
Also worked out great for flashing truckers and other drivers on the road. She would often be totally nude as I drove around.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to hotal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2013, 09:58 PM

Thanked 21,504 Times in 1,565 Posts

My wife has a long dark blue dress that buttons all the way down the front. She wears it with nothing underneath to the theater or walks on the beach. Needless to say, not many buttons are buttoned.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2013, 09:28 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

Some friends of ours invited us to come to a party to ceebrate their son graduating from college. It was about 200 miles away so we got a hotel room and arrived late the night before. The next morning we were getting dressed to go to the graduation and party and my wife asked me "did you put my panties in your bag?"

"No"

"Then I must have left them, I'll have to go without, we don't have time to shop".

All day, through the graduation and the party I kept thinking about my wife's bareness under her spring dress.

On the way home I asked her if she had been careful.

"Most of the time, but when we were sitting on the patio I managed to give Chip a present better than a pen and pencil set. His eyes bugged out for a second there".

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s