Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2013, 10:58 AM

Thanked 15,746 Times in 1,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvsn View Post
This has led to many exciting incidents that I may expand on if people are interested.
Count me as interested!
Old 08-19-2013, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctunnel View Post
Count me as interested!
And that's a big YES from me as well! Do you know when she started going knickerless, and what's the longest she's gone without wearing any?
The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2013, 07:32 PM

Default wife without panties

yes count me in as interested too tvsn. i think your wife is absolutely beautiful now and was a real knockout when she was younger. i love knowing a lady has no panties on it,s almost an obsession with me and i encourage my wife to show off as much as she wants to as well
Old 08-21-2013, 08:45 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts
Default almost never wears panties

She started not wearing them at my request when were dating, no almost never wears them. She has grown so un-self-conscious about it, that almost every man who knows her, including neighbors, son-in-laws, nephews and even her own brother have gotten pussy shots. Here a few candid shots I got of her working in the yard in full view of the neighbor
Attached Thumbnails
BYA2.JPG   BYA5.JPG  

Old 08-21-2013, 06:19 PM

Default no panties

I used tobhave to beg my wife to not wear panties and now if she is wearing a dress she will always go panty less. I love knowing she dosent have any on. Especially because she will let me pull her dress up gradually when we are in tbe car so i can see her nice puszy lips. Its always a good night and i always get to fuck her when we get home because i can just pull up her dress and sink my cock into her!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ang09 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 05:46 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillsatease View Post
Right guys, how do you like to see your wives/girlfriends, you all like to read about other mens stories, so have a think to yourselves, do you want your wife to flash her knickers, panties,thong, g-string or naked pussy, c*nt, fanny, box, whatever you like to call it, just a thought for you all, I personally luv flashing, my hubby luvs me flashing, but how manyof you guys could truly handle your wife opening her legs to show another man her underwear or naked pussy, xx
It's no problem for me or us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 08:40 PM

Default love it

jill, i,m like your husband i get as much of a kick out of watching my wife flash some guy as she does. i love watching and she does it all the time and yes she goes commando and has for many years
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tom tom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
When my first wife and I were dating we went to an amusment park. My wife was Italian, had huge tits, with big nipples, that were already starting to get saggy at the age of twenty. She never wore panties, but she usually wore a bra. On this day she had on a pair of cut off blue jean shorts and a tan T-shirt, for some reason she went braless that day. We were on a ride where you stood against the walls and it would spin fast and hold you to the wall while the floor of the ride would drop out from under you. While we were pinned aginst the wall I noticed her tits were getting higher and higher, until they were pressed against her chin, also the front of her t-shirt had rose up to where it just coverd her tits. As the ride slowed her tits fell back down to their usual position.

Later in the day we rode a ride called White Water Rapids, it was a big round raft that went through rapids and water falls. We both got soaked by one of the water falls, It made my wifes shirt almost transparent. You could see her tits, and her nipples where hard as rocks, being that it was a cool fall day. When we got off the ride, it took quite awhile for her shirt to dry. As we were walking around, I noticed quite a few men checking her out. I told her about her shirt being see thru, and guys where checking her out. She told me she didn't care, and said let them look. This was one of the first times I got turned on by having my wife show off for other men. It must of also turned her on because on the ride home she actually gave me roadhead, and let me finger her pussy.
sounds like 6 flags to me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdjsnow97 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 10:23 PM

I was wondering, do your wives/SOs know you're posting these stories about them? Do you ask permission first?

I had a story written up about my girlfriend, who often wears skirts without underwear, but I just didn't feel right about posting it without telling her about it. I certainly don't mention her name - or mine - or anything else which could be used to figure out who and where we are, but it still seemed wrong.

Yesterday I told her I had written something about her and that I thought it was really hot. I'm still polishing it a bit before I read it to her. Feeling kind of self-conscious, since I haven't written any erotic stories about anyone I was seeing before (either nonfiction or more like "here's a fantasy I have about us.").

Maybe I'll ask her if it's OK if I post the no-underwear story here. She seemed intrigued with the idea that I'd written a story about her. I guess none of her previous boyfriends have done this. Most don't, I'd wager. I never had a girlfriend before who was such an incredible lover, so I guess I never felt so inspired.

I also wrote a bit of fiction, about something I want to do with her but haven't yet. Same deal there - I'll be getting her permission before posting any of it here (or anywhere).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pr0nviewer976 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2013, 06:54 AM

Thanked 1,854 Times in 84 Posts
Default so right..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillsatease View Post
Right guys, how do you like to see your wives/girlfriends, you all like to read about other mens stories, so have a think to yourselves, do you want your wife to flash her knickers, panties,thong, g-string or naked pussy, c*nt, fanny, box, whatever you like to call it, just a thought for you all, I personally luv flashing, my hubby luvs me flashing, but how manyof you guys could truly handle your wife opening her legs to show another man her underwear or naked pussy, xx
just talk! instead of having fantasies
wifey like to tease me without undies, when she´s horny..
she recognized that im into that nylon stuff when we came together,she told me that one of her ex bf was an pantyhose lover too.. - so some sheer tights without undies and fantasies are comming true!
Attached Thumbnails
kk.JPG   jk.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009