Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2022, 11:32 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts
Default Post your embarrassing story here

Not much embarrasses me when it comes to this topic of this website, but when my wife and I were moving some 20 years ago, her vibrator fell out of the couch when others picked up the couch to move it. I grabbed the vibrator so fast that no one saw, but I put it in the pocket of my shorts. You can imagine how strange that must have looked to the other people helping us move with a smallish vibrator in my pocket...

"Is that a vibrator in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" Hahahah.

Another embarrassing time was when I was staying at a friend's house because the weather was way too bad to drive back to my college a few hours away. I was still a super prude at that time, but for some reason I decided to sleep naked while sleeping on the living room floor. His sister and two of her friends came home around midnight, and we were all talking in the living room, with me still totally naked under my blanket. I had to go to the bathroom, so I started getting up, completely forgetting that I was naked. They saw the sides of my bare hips and they gasped, so I quickly covered up again. I told them I had to go to the bathroom and tried to keep the blanket on me, but they kept trying to pull it off.

These days, I would have let them see it all, but this was back when I was petrified of being seen nude. They never did see anything, and I held in having to go to the bathroom for another hour or so when they finally went to bed themselves. I got dressed under the blanket in case they came around the corner and went to the bathroom.

But I still got naked again to sleep that night. I really don't know why. I was up before everyone in the morning and got dressed before anyone saw anything else.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2022, 06:17 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Neighbor

Recently I was in a car accident, I was T-boned by a young lady who I think was texting while she drove. I spent a week in the hospital, then sent home to heal, I will be in traction and a neck brace for months. I can get up for a short walk to the next room to use the bathroom, but doc said use the hand urinal as much as possible, the less movement, the quicker I heal.

This has been stressful for my wife, but she is a trooper and has hardly left my side. Yesterday I wanted her to get out of the house, relax, have a day to herself, our neighbor, Steve, said he could come over and stay with me. My wife reluctantly gave in, Steve came over and she left. Steve and I watched some football game replays when his when his phone rang, Steve had tested positive for Covid, he had to leave immediately, the last thing I need is Covid. His wife offered, but she was just as much a risk to me as Steve. I was about to call my wife to come home, Steve, from another room said 'hold on'. A few minutes later he said his sister was on her way over to help, she in a recently retired RN and would be happy to come over.

I had met Anne at a BBQ at Steve's, about my age, she had that steely eyed look that all nurses seem to have. She's hard not to like, brown going on gray hair and a nice figure, divorced, quick witted. She got there and Steve left, then my wife called to see how I was doing, I told her I was OK, please enjoy herself.

Anne saw some of the books at my bedside and she liked some of the same authors as I, so we talked about books, until the inevitable happened, I had to pee. I told her, she got the urinal and said she would be right outside if I needed help. I got about halfway done and I dropped the damn thing, I had to call Anne for help.

She got me undressed, then walked me to the chair we had put in the shower. Not to drag this on, but she got the bed changed, me cleaned up, dressed me again and back in bed, I no longer had any secrets from Anne. It was embarrassing, but Anne is a pro, she talked about books and assured me this was no big deal to her. But I sure had a boner when my wife got home.

I have months to go in this miserable contraction, and Anne offered to come over anytime my wife needed a break.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2022, 10:49 AM

Thanked 2,575 Times in 204 Posts

Have not yet been in an embarrassing situation myself ... yet (lets keep it so), but there is a story about my SIL that was a bit embarrassing for her (and a bit flattering for me).

The 1st time my SIL got to see me naked, was during a weekend away with wife, her sister and BIL.
In the evening we took a sauna and the guys remained naked too cool down, our wives did join later that evening (full story on that is already written in another thread).
And to be honest, at first I had a hard time to keep my dick soft, so SIL got to see it fully erect.

The next morning, wife and her sister were preparing breakfast while the guys were doing some other chores around the cabin. Till one moment I heard my wife laughen really hard and calling me into the kitchen. BIL came also into the kitchen where we found my wife still laughing and my SIL with a bit of panic on her face. As soon as we walked in, my wife blurted out "you wanna know what my sister just told me (in confidence, but my wife couldn't wait to tell me, ignoring her sister). She thinks my husband has a really long, thick good looking dick".

After that, SIL didn't know where to look, and both BIL, my wife and I started laughing.
Funny thing is that both BIL and I are about same size and thickness, only difference is that BIL is cut and I'm uncut. But apparently, SIL likes the sight of an uncut dick.

Then there is also an embarrassing story about my wife, but considering the rules, probably not suited to post.
Old 07-28-2022, 03:44 PM

Thanked 1,038,311 Times in 31,039 Posts
Default This was a Embarrassing for me and the girl too!

Back in our single days, my buddy & I were invited to go up to a Cottage that some of the girls we hung out with were staying! The cottage belonged to some parents of one of the girls and only the girls would be there with NO Parents!
My buddy & I did bring up some BEER and Wine on this weekend day and we stayed late getting a bit more frisky with the more regular girls that we would party with while the other girls were busy doing other things there!
My buddy was making out with one of the girls on the sofa, but the girl I was with asked me to come upstairs and we ended up in a bedroom and getting more frisky on the bed!
I knew a few girls by the name of Carol and this was one of them, she had a nickname that many of Us guys called her by to - "Carol Quick" and you can Guess WHY? lol
After being able to feel her off in many of the right places, Carol asked me if I wanted her to take all of her clothing off? I said sure, but then after looking at and playing with her Hot body I took my clothing off too!
I never did think about it till later after the fact, but we never did close or lock the door! There was a light in the outside hallway or maybe it was from some other place, but it was bright and I know that I could see every inch of Carol's nude body! It wasn't long before she had me hard and asked if I wanted to go inside her?
I got on top of Carol and she inserted my cock while playing a little there as I was humping her and hearing my Balls slapping away too lol~
Just a few minutes after I heard some chuckling & voices, when I turned around there was 3 of the girls standing in the open doorway and I'm not sure just how long they were watching?
When they noticed me looking, they all ran down the stairs yelling out "Carol's getting Fucked!" over and over~
I got off of Carol and we both put our clothing on, since I didn't CUM in her I was still in a hard erection and it was noticeable with my clothing on too! When we got downstairs with my buddy and the other girls, we both tried to silent the girls from saying that they seen me fucking Carol in the bed!~
While the group was still enjoying the party idea, Carol & I went outside to the lake. We found a canoe tied up to the edge, so we removed just enough clothing for me to finish the job of fucking Carol and leaving her filled with my CUM. I have to say that it was a long time and when I got to see any of those girls and my buddy, that I did Carol Quick! lol
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2022, 04:02 PM

Thanked 4,104 Times in 126 Posts
Default Early 1970s

I was 19 and my dizzy blonde girl friend was 17, it was October 1970. We had gone to a university town where her sister was attending college, about 30 miles away. We were staying at her sisters apartment and all were invited to a fraternity party. We went to the party and I took a couple of pints, one rum and one whiskey for us to drink. It wasn’t long before we were both drunk, and decided to go back to her sister’s place, way to many people at the party.

On the way back, she starts screaming “your drunk and you’re going to kill us”, even though I was going about 20 mph and only had six blocks to drive. When we got there, she was still worked up from the drive and started making out on the bed, one thing lead to another and we both are frantically undressing. She flops on her back with her legs wide open, I’m standing beside the bed, frantically trying to get my pants off. I kind of see her blonde bush and jump between her legs, and try to sink by dick in her blonde pussy. To my surprise, my dick bounces off something, it was her panty hose, even though there weren’t any panties.

So for a moment, I’m sitting there between her legs, with a big hard on, trying to logically solve this problem. You guessed it, her big sister walks through the bedroom door, to find her little sister drunk, naked except for pantyhose, and my hard-on pointing to the ceiling.

She looks at me and says”If you’re hungry, I’ll fix you breakfast”. She did and never said a word about what she had seen that night. Now that I think about it, I wasn’t that embarrassed.😎
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DevilDog69 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2022, 07:07 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 113 Posts
Default Doctor's visit 100% true

This is what happened at my recent visit to the dermatologist. I was there for a skin check. After arriving I was told to strip and put on a gown. Totally open in the back. I was sitting with my back to the door when I heard it open. I heard voices then the door closed. My Dr. (Female about 35) said hello and introduced the woman who checked me in when I arrived, she was there to make notations in the computer of any moles or anything unusual. The woman was in her mid to late forties and not as attractive as the Dr. I was facing the woman and the Dr. Started with my back fully opening the gown. I stood and was told to turn for better light. My naked ass was 3 feet from the assistant. After about 3-4 minutes I was told to sit. I was now facing her again. The doctor was speaking with her so she was looking at her and me. The Dr. lowered the gown and examined my chest and stomach. She the started at my feet and went up both legs to my knees. In a move I wasn’t expecting, she raised the gown to well above my tiny shaved penis. I saw just a hint of a smile for a second. She examined my upper legs, my testicals and my penis. She was between me and the assistant blocking her view to some extent. She then moved beside me and started talking about the exam and what she found (nothing important). Told me about using sunscreen and commented that the bumps above my penis were razor burn. The woman was smiling while having a completely unobstructed view of my penis and balls. She then started asking the assistant questions (I’m still exposed) and after about 5 minutes she said to schedule for next year. They both exited the room. A different person made my appointment for next year. I can’t wait.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2022, 11:32 AM

Default Seems to enjoy humiliation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyFoster View Post
So now we gotta know - what’s your definition of tiny? And was it tiny just at that moment, simply due to the situation?
As far as medical procedures (with a female doctor or nurse) and the penis are concerned, I’ve heard there are two common occurrences. It either shrivels and shrinks due to awkwardness/embarrassment, or gets fully erect.
Either way, they are used to it. They deal with that all the time.
If you read his profile it says he's interested in humiliation. Never understood why, but there are guys that enjoy having people make fun of them for having a small penis.. I don't get it. But to each their own I guess.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnonGirlTN For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2022, 11:54 AM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts
Default Exam

I had almost the identical experience, young looking female doctor and probably a mid forties assistant. Before the exam the assistant instructed me to remove all of my clothes except for my underwear and said the doctor would be in momentarily and she left the room. When the doctor came in she was joined by the assistant which was a bit of a surprise knowing how invasive the exam would be. The doctor had this bright light magnifying device to examine my skin. When the time came to that part of the exam she had me lift my hips and she slid my boxers down. It was all very clinical but a bit embarrassing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dicknsider For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample