uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Old 03-30-2016, 09:37 AM

Thanked 15,538 Times in 653 Posts
Default Lock Screen - what is on yours?

I got bored with ordinary lock screens on my phone and thought that it might be nice to load a photo of my wife to my lock screen.
Of course, I had to clear it with her first - so I thought that it would be best to start with something fairly tame, so I chose this one of her in a see-thru top with no bra.
I showed the photo to her on the lock screen of my phone and asked her what she thought - that's OK she said - what about if any of our friends see it? I asked - I don't think that would matter she said, they have all seen my tits before - what about if a stranger sees it when we are out? - well, that could be interesting, she said - so you don't mind? I asked - not at all, she said, just let me know if you spot any stranger looking at it. And I must know what any of our friends say when they see it.
I intend to change it every week or so, and, hopefully, she will let me get a little more daring as the weeks go by.
I would love to see other lock screens - to see what othe guys are getting away with.
Attached Thumbnails
lock1.jpg  
Old 03-30-2016, 11:00 AM

Thanked 5,795 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default There have been a few different ones.

This is a recurring fave!
Attached Thumbnails
Alice wallpaper.jpg  
Old 04-01-2016, 08:41 AM

Default Lock Screen

This was also posted on another thread but this is my wife on my lock screen. She approves and doesn't mind if anyone sees. Friends are always trying to catch a peak when I'm on my phone.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 04-01-2016, 11:33 PM

Default Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztn View Post
I got bored with ordinary lock screens on my phone and thought that it might be nice to load a photo of my wife to my lock screen.
Of course, I had to clear it with her first - so I thought that it would be best to start with something fairly tame, so I chose this one of her in a see-thru top with no bra.
I showed the photo to her on the lock screen of my phone and asked her what she thought - that's OK she said - what about if any of our friends see it? I asked - I don't think that would matter she said, they have all seen my tits before - what about if a stranger sees it when we are out? - well, that could be interesting, she said - so you don't mind? I asked - not at all, she said, just let me know if you spot any stranger looking at it. And I must know what any of our friends say when they see it.
I intend to change it every week or so, and, hopefully, she will let me get a little more daring as the weeks go by.
I would love to see other lock screens - to see what othe guys are getting away with.
Care to give us a sneak preview of some of the "coming attractions"?
The Following User Says Thank You to acar69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2016, 08:52 AM

Default I changed lock screen

OK - that worked well. I went out with 4 mates on the day after I put my wife on my lock screen and put my phone face up on the table - first one mate noticed and said "Does Shirl know that you have her picture like that on your lock screen?" "Of course"I said "I asked her if she minded, and she said that you had all seen her dressed like that in real life so what's the big deal" "Wow" another one said "she really is some woman - I love her wearing that top" "Do you think she would mind if you sent that lock screen to me?" "What about all of us?" another one said - what the hell I thought she said she didn't mind them seeing the photo so I sent the lock screen to all 4 of them. During the week I had heaps of other mates asking to see my lock screen and asking me to send it to them - must be at least 25 guys. Also had several strangers in bars and Fast Food places looking, some would just smile, others would ask "your wife/" I would say 'Yes"and most would say "Nice - lucky man"
When I told Shirl about sending the lock screen to the guys, she said "Did you really? - how exciting is that? - I wonder if any of them wank over it?'-" That was not something that I had thought of, but now I do wonder.
I changed the lock screen tonight, again only see-thru - I will gradually move to more explicit as she gets used to it" I really like this blouse, it is not tight fitting and allows her tits to be loose and bounce naturally under the blouse, the bouncing of her tits against the blouse also makes her nipples nice and hard, and I like that"
Catch up again in about a week, but would love to see some of yours during the intervening week.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0263.jpg  
Old 04-07-2016, 05:06 AM

Default another update

This going way better than expected - I have now sent both screen locks to 32 of our male friends and who knows who they have shared them with!!! In many cases they also asked me to send the original photo without the lock screen information, which, of course, I did. Wife does not know about that yet.
We have moved a step further - this time she is completely topless and wearing see-thru knickers with her bush plainly visible. Shirl does not have big tits but they are natural and lovely to look at and even lovelier to hold. She has very responsive nipples. She has agreed to this photo as she does not see it as being any more revealing than the previous lock screen wallpapers. You can clearly see my tits in them she says, so what does it matter if I am not wearing a top! She is very happy with the number of guys that want to share the screen locks and is getting quite turned on by it - all the better for me.
You guys really should try this - it works wonders for the ladies' ego and makes her quite horny!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0381.jpg  
Old 04-11-2016, 07:38 AM

Thanked 2,105 Times in 95 Posts

I really liked the idea to set the screen a photo of my wife naked and left on the table. That's exactly what I did. After a while, to me was approached by a coworker and we began to discuss operational issues. After a few minutes, I realized that my phone is right in front of him and he sees my naked wife. He pretended not to notice.

Soon I hope to show this photo to my friend, who kissed my wife at our wedding!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot-1460121779858.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gnomik For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2016, 07:22 PM

Thanked 2,105 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomik View Post
I really liked the idea to set the screen a photo of my wife naked and left on the table. That's exactly what I did. After a while, to me was approached by a coworker and we began to discuss operational issues. After a few minutes, I realized that my phone is right in front of him and he sees my naked wife. He pretended not to notice.

Soon I hope to show this photo to my friend, who kissed my wife at our wedding!
Today I showed this photo to one of my friends. At first I just showed the photo. He like it very much. Then I said it was my wife, and he is shy. And I also felt embarrassed. I hope soon to show him another photo of my wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to gnomik For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 09:34 PM

Default my latest

It has taken a while to update my lock screen mainly because I do like to get my wife's permission.
I know that she likes being displayed on my phone and that it turns her on to know that her photo is being shared among friends and friends of friends, the share total that we know of is over 100, she gets so wet when we talk about it she obviously loves it.
Finally after a plying her with a few drinks she settled on this one - she did not want it to be too sl*tty, with legs spread wide open, she wanted to show her pussy with hair and she wanted it to look as if she was unaware of the photo being taken. I was quite happy with this as it shows all of her with per pussy sightly open.
She knows that I have posted photos of her on the internet and I asked why these phone screens turned her on so much. She said that it was because it was friends of ours that we see all the time that were seeing them, the thought of them talking to her whilst knowing what is under her clothes really turns her on.
This photo has already worked well, we only uploaded it last night and today at coffee with a good friend he noticed it and said you have updated your your screen lock, Shirl looks great in that, will you send me a copy, of course, I said and sent it to him there and then.
We left my phone face up on the table and watched as guys from all over the cafe stopped at our table to get a better look, a couple even asked if they could take a photo of my phone, go ahead, I said and if you give me your number I will send it to you.
Can't wait to see my wife and tell her, maybe we can get her to allow me to upload some spreadeagles and blow jobs.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1200.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to oztn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2016, 10:03 PM

Thanked 5,795 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default I love the idea for this thread!

I've got an app that changes mine hourly. There's almost always an OCC lady queued up!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2