photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-19-2016, 01:15 PM

Default Massage Therapist Stories

Just wondering if there are any massage therapists out there who have stories to share. I'm not really talking about a session turning into sex, more just seeing something the client didn't intend for you to see or a client so relaxed they just don't care. Would love to hear these as I'm sure it happens all the time. In fact, I think I might need a second job!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2016, 08:36 PM

Thanked 3,726 Times in 192 Posts
Default went for a massage

In my case I've know my massage therapist for a couple years. She tells me everything about herself and her feelings towards things. She's 43 and been divorced for about 4 years. She has a friend with benefit that's about 64. The guy is a cheap bastard but she says she's tired of guys just wanting to fuck her so she's stuck with this guy for 2 years. She said she's fucked 8 guys since her divorce. She said all she wants is company not to get laid every time. So with this friend of hers, she lets him fuck her once a month but spends about 3 weekends with him every month.
After my massage I saw her rubbing her neck so I started massaging her neck. She said I was good at massaging so she lay on the table fully clothed. I told her I always put oil on the person I massage so she'll need to remove her top. She reluctantly removed her top but left her bra on. While massaging her back I made it seem that her bra kept getting in the way. I said to her after 15 minutes of massaging that it would be a lot easier if she removed her bra. She did but she had me look away.
After about a dozen more you massage me, I massage you sessions I go for the around the breast massage. She said I had really warm hands and it felt good on her so I cupped her breasts and leave my hands on both breasts. When I say breasts I mean really really small Asian breasts. She lets me cup and hold her breasts then I began to massage her breasts including her nipple.
Two sessions later at the end of her massage I began to give her the lower stomach massage going from left to right then right to left. Slowly I began moving further down and eventually massaging the inside of her thighs. After she became comfortable I began to massage her pussy. She grabbed my leg and said I was making her really horny and she was about to cum. I intensify the pussy massage until she came. I then hopped on top of her and rubbed my hard cock along the outside of her pussy. Being the good patient I was I didn't enter her pussy. Nothing else happened. Afterwards she texted me and said I can't massage her any more because she wanted to keep our friendship. She also said it was not fair for me to get so excited and not cum
After my next massage we talked and I told her I enjoyed massaging her, especially when she cums. I told her I don't need to cum, I just want to make her cum. If she wanted she could watch me masturbate in front of her. Well that evening I gave her a full body massage as well as a pussy massage where she came to screaming delights. Oh she also allowed me to stick a finger up her ass which I enjoyed very much.
That's it! We remain good friends and I get to look and touch her body anyway I want
Old 05-20-2016, 08:00 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts

I’m not a massage therapist, but I did have an experience once when I went for a massage. It was in the late 90s and I had a lot of soreness in my body. I think I had just helped someone move and had sore muscles. I decided to treat myself to a massage. I booked the massage and showed up. It was a legitimate place, no happy endings were offered or given. I was in the waiting room until the massage therapist was ready. When I got the call the therapist told me to take my clothes off to the point that I was comfortable and then get under the sheet. She was very hot, long brown hair, probably in her mid-to-late 20s and had a fit body. She left the room and I started getting undressed. Once I was completely undressed I turned to go to the table. At that moment she did a quick knock and opened the door. She saw that I was completely full frontal naked and apologized and walked out. About a minute later she knocked, but waited for an answer. I told her I was ready and she walked in. She was very apologetic and told me she usually waits for confirmation that the person is ready, but that that her day was busy and she wasn’t thinking. I told her it was OK and not a big deal.

Then it got a little weird. She said she noticed that I had a lot of pubic hair. I hadn’t been “manscaping” at that time, so my pubic hair was long. She told me that she also has a lot of pubic hair and doesn’t shave. Then she lifted her shirt which showed her flat belly and then pulled down the front of her yoga pants to show the top couple inches of her pubic hair. She didn’t lower it enough to where I could see anything more than hair. After a couple seconds she covered herself and then started the massage. It was almost like she felt she owed me something for walking in on me, but after that it was like any other massage. Even though it was a long time ago I still have the memory of her belly and pubic hair etched in my brain.
The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post:
apeyboy, applesauce_1500, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, BadPhotog, barerider69, bbald123, Bounci, Brantz, Candi Delight, chalcple, crazyhorse91, davyp1, dick hardin, dkdiablo, doggone, dragon14, DRDavenport, filbert1953, Frankieboy_0, gfb4228, globetrotta, greendoor, Hamburgny69, irishtime53, jablomey, jackqx4, JakeUK, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, KarlMalone, Krimper, kwill, lebenengel, linepainter, marky11, maymedson11, MrBill, Mudd, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, patrourke, patwill30, peteflip, rak1918, Ranger 1, raysallx, ripstar1, rodela37, rpsaturnal, Showoffmywife, shywifespycam, sleazoid, spammyspammy, spearmint454, spinalator, stiv837, thegit, timez, tomfridayguy, tomzsmith66, tossout78, trinpar, tylergal, United100, username1234, vmack77, VXCguy, watcher2005, winowino73, wonderbill, wong, xxxxenophile, yimitty, zoomie9
Old 05-23-2016, 02:01 PM

Great story, island. Any other stories of seeing more than you should have during a massage, either as the masseur or massagee?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2016, 02:56 PM

A couple weeks ago I went for my 4th or 5th massage with this particular therapist. She is particularly good looking, about 25ish. 5'8" slim, athletic body, very nice firm b's (I would guess). She has always worn lulu lemons and similar snug- shape fitting top. Damn it was hard to keep from getting hard.
1st time I went I thought dayam! Massage was great too but she stayed away from my ass. (I always strip right down to nuthin). She always seemed a little guarded, you could tell by the way the conversation went. After a couple massages she seemed more relaxed and would expose and massage more when I think she realized I wasn't looking for nor asking for any extras.

So back to the last massage. She was working my lower back and had pulled the sheet to just above my ass. (I had intentionally laid with my legs a little apart and tucked my wiggler between my legs). At one point she stops and goes to the counter to restart her music. In the mean time I reached back to scratch the back of my thigh below my ass. In doing so the motion pulled the sheet about 1/2 way down my ass. She comes back to the table and continues the massage. I see out of the corner of my eye that she was looking. I scratch my thigh again. Now the sheets are barely covering the bottom my ass cheeks. I noticed her breathing had changed and heard a subtle moan come from her. After about 10 min she moves down to my feet to start working from my feet and up my legs. She would uncover one leg to expose up to almost my whole ass cheek for the side she was working. I heard some more heavier breathing from behind me. Then she switches sides and similarly exposes the other side Her hands kept working up my thighs closer to my wiggler and ass. I'm starting to firm up a little wondering just how far is she going to go when all of a sudden she coughs a little to clear her throat... She says " it's really dry in here. I need to excuse myself to get a drink of waster" and out she rushes. It seemed like she was gone for a full 5 minutes. I thought hmmm that's s big glass of water. She comes back, I glance over my shoulder and notice she is looking rather flushed. She's all professional now no heavy breathing and keeping me covered up instead of almost naked. Finishes up, thanks me for coming back again and leaves the room for me to get dressed.

Hmm I'm wondering if I should be so brazen next time or keep it more "professional". She has never crossed any unprofessional boundaries. Yet.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:31 PM

Thanked 30,529 Times in 4,224 Posts

I had a massage once in a very legit place, the girl was young and very chatty. We talked about all sorts of things and at one point she asked if I was married and I said I was, and she replied, "I can't settle down, there is just too much temptation out there!"

She was pretty liberal about exposing me (some places keep you covered very conservatively - not her!) She had me turn over and was massaging my butt (over the sheet) and said "oooh, its so tight!" I said, "is that good or bad?" She replied, "bad for you, but good for me!" She kept grabbing my butt to hold herself as she massaged my upper back. I think at one point she was right on top of me.

I turned over, and this place used very thin sheets, so like, you could pretty clearly see the outline of my package when I was on my back, and I was starting to get firm, pitching a tent. She was rubbing my arms and my hands were kinda propped up by her hips. When she would rub certain muscles, it would produce an involuntary response from my hands. At one point, my hand kinda hit her butt. She said "ooh, you're cute, but I'm still in my probationary period here and I can't get in trouble!"

I don't think I would have done something anyway, but it was flattering and I tipped her well. The next time I went there she was no longer working there.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:09 PM

Default massage peeks

My wife is a massage therapist and i love when she tells me about here day. Sometimes the sheets move up and accidentally exposes pussy lips from behind or smashed balls. One time she came home all hot and told me a out her client . It was a couples massage a d when she flipped the guy over he had a raging hard on and it was huge. Her and the other therapist made eye contact as b d smiled at each other. If her client has a nice sized cock she can usually see it through the sheets and she usually cant wait to g ell me about it. She works at a resort so it's mostly tourist. Sadly the peaks are actually few a far between and a lot of the time the guys where underwear. Another time she had a client and was massaging around his hip and she said his cock was long and she didn't notice it so while massaging she accidentally touched his cock not expecting it to be there. Another time while adjusting the sheet she pulled a little to low and out popped his cock head. Here's a picture of my wife
Attached Thumbnails
20160305_005922.jpg  
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
00101, acecal, americuadorian, Ang09, apeyboy, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, baalsky, BadPhotog, barerider69, Bizvegas, Bolshevik1984, bs1968, bulldog5000, Candi Delight, carbilz, chalcple, Crankdingo, crazyhorse91, cyclicteacher, dandyd24, davyp1, discreetfun2, dkdiablo, doggone, dragon14, drywaller, echoes46, filbert1953, Frankieboy_0, frankl01, gq_devil, greendoor, groggy2, hank879, Hornyinde, indym, ironhorse, JakeUK, jellyworm, jiinx81, johne5, Krimper, lankylanky, maxtease, maymedson11, MrBill, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, nectcouple, nkedf, oldbuckeye, patwill30, rak1918, raysallx, rpsaturnal, salparadise, sith11, SixPointFive, snowlvn, soulless, spammyspammy, stenxyz1, stiv837, tetrak74, thegit, theradioshack, Tifosi, timez, tweetybroad, tylergal, voyuk, watcher2005, wonderbill, wong, xchange3
Old 05-25-2016, 01:12 PM

Default Your wife's photo . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimokeo View Post
My wife is a massage therapist and i love when she tells me about here day. Sometimes the sheets move up and accidentally exposes pussy lips from behind or smashed balls. One time she came home all hot and told me a out her client . It was a couples massage a d when she flipped the guy over he had a raging hard on and it was huge. Her and the other therapist made eye contact as b d smiled at each other. If her client has a nice sized cock she can usually see it through the sheets and she usually cant wait to g ell me about it. She works at a resort so it's mostly tourist. Sadly the peaks are actually few a far between and a lot of the time the guys where underwear. Another time she had a client and was massaging around his hip and she said his cock was long and she didn't notice it so while massaging she accidentally touched his cock not expecting it to be there. Another time while adjusting the sheet she pulled a little to low and out popped his cock head. Here's a picture of my wife
I found the photo of your wife quite exciting . . .
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Hot pic, plz post more ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jollydead For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Here's a picture of my wife
Fantastic pic. I'd love to see and read more.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rpsaturnal For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2