Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2011, 06:31 PM

Thanked 17,561 Times in 1,120 Posts
Cool Voyeured a Dutch 18yo girl on vacation in France

Since OCC added so many things to my amateur collection I thought it would be time to contribute to the OCC Exhibitionists & Voyeur section with the one and only voyeur happening I ever documented.

The following pictures are taken by yours truly in August 2004 somewhere in southern France.

And the details are: I was on vacation in a small village in southern France with some friends. There were 3 or 4 vacation houses on a small road with a dead end ("Cul-de-sac" as the French call it ). Some vacation houses were occupied by French, but the last house was occupied by us (a few Dutch friends), and the pre-last (hell, I don't know how to say this in English, but not the last house, but the eh, pre-last house) was occupied by a Dutch family for some kind of 25-year wedding anniversary or so: a married couple with a son and a HOT daughter, another married couple without kids.

We came in contact with the son of the couple, and ofcourse I noticed his lovely teenage sister. Let's call her Joyce. It was hard to tell her age... could be anywhere between 14 and 20. The son (let's call him David) spend some evenings outside at our place, having a few drinks, talking... so out of curiosity I asked him how many years are between him and Joyce. So I found out she turned 18 earlier on that summer (in June).

From where we sat outside in the evenings I could see the light go on in the shower room around 10 or so. The "older people" were on the other side of the house, outside, still talking, and David was with us, so I had to assume it was Joyce, taking a shower... as the toilet was a seperate one, at another place in the house.

So, when the family was gone the next day I went to check out the possible view from in the shower room. The lowest point of the window was approximately 1.75 meters high, BUT, near that window there was some kind of cement construction, which I could easily get on to. And to my surprise the window was party opened, in a fixed position, and I noticed I could have a good look what was going on in the shower room. The window was covered from the inside with some kind of bug/mosquito thingie, so IF I would go there, the person could not easily see me from the inside.

(it seems this is getting a long story, but I just want to give you some details... )

Next evening I went to get David from the house, hottie sister Joyce was reading a book on the veranda, while the older people were talking outside... so while having drinks at our place, around 10 I noticed the lights going on in the shower room again, and my heart raced incredibly... after a few minutes I finished my bottle of beer, and said to the guys IŽd be right back... walked towards the road, and from there I could walk nearby the house, without getting noticed. Easily but quietly got on the cement construction, and had a peek in the shower room, but it seems I came a bit too late... I saw Joyce from the backside, as she put on her thong, and then she put her nightgown (no bra) on... switched off the light and got out of the room! DAMN!!! But what a great ass!

This story is getting really too long... okay, let me summarize: next evening I went back with better timing (less alcohol, I even put my cell phone off just in case), took my little Canon digital camera with me... and waited until she was done showering, she got out of the shower cabin, and BINGO! I saw her fully nude... amazing little tits... it was really exciting to see her like that, and I shot a few pictures too ofcourse. Her pussy was eh, "natural"... probably not even trimmed that much, but hey, I saw a nude 18yo hottie who was unaware of me seeing her!!!
And obviously, I didn't get caught... I was anxious to get back to the Netherlands, and see the results of my very own and one and only "voyeur pictures"!

So, enjoy the few pics I took of her... I'm not much of a photoshop genius, but I tried to retouch some pictures. But if any of you can make the pics sharper, then please go ahead!

Enjoy this 100% genuine contribution + story of OCC member Teeyes!
Attached Thumbnails
Img_1014 - Origineel.jpg   Img_1016 - Origineel.jpg  

Img_1016 - zFixed 1.jpg   Img_1017 - Origineel.jpg  

Img_1017 - zFixed 1.jpg   Img_1017 - zFixed 2.jpg  

Img_1019 - Origineel.jpg   Img_1018 - Origineel.jpg  

Img_1018 - zFixed 1.jpg  
Old 09-12-2011, 06:33 PM

Thanked 17,561 Times in 1,120 Posts

Part 2
Attached Thumbnails
Img_1019 - zFixed 1.jpg   Img_1020 - Origineel.jpg  

Img_1020 - zFixed 1.jpg   Img_1021 - Origineel.jpg  

Img_1021 - zFixed 1.jpg   Img_1022 - Origineel.jpg  

Img_1022 - zFixed 1.jpg   Img_1023 - Origineel.jpg  

Img_1023 - zFixed 1.jpg   Img_1024 - zFixed 1.jpg  

Old 09-19-2011, 04:44 PM

Thanked 1,459 Times in 90 Posts

Great contribution, real voyeur pics. Very nice to see.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeroen4u For This Useful Post:

Tags
dutch, france, holland, netherlands, peeping, teeyes, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s