or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2020, 06:27 PM

Thanked 8,883 Times in 974 Posts
Default Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Thanks VXCguy! I sure hope so... any ideas how to help things along? Glad you like it! Which one in particular?
I like the top right one best also, but all four are hot! And the fact that the three of you were talking openly about it is really hot! I think you should ask him over for dinner and a movie, or a game night and ask her to wear it again. It would be an easy subject to bring up again, only this time it would be a private setting so who knows how far it could go.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 06:41 PM

Thanked 4,954 Times in 196 Posts
Default Great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I like the top right one best also, but all four are hot! And the fact that the three of you were talking openly about it is really hot! I think you should ask him over for dinner and a movie, or a game night and ask her to wear it again. It would be an easy subject to bring up again, only this time it would be a private setting so who knows how far it could go.
Thanks! I like that one too. I think because of the amount of skin it shows between and below the boobs. Having her wear it again is a great idea! That will surely get the conversation going again! Totally a private setting would help for sure!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2020, 12:00 PM

Default Pic with a little less shirt!

So I appreciate all of the compliments and by request... (via PM’s) here is a pic with a little less shirt in it. Hope you all like!
Attached Thumbnails
649C6B9D-753F-47F1-91F2-3DE18C5BB910.jpeg  
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2020, 05:44 AM

Default Maybe body shots

These pics make me think that introducing body shots could get things going! Who wants one! And from where?
Attached Thumbnails
0CBBA236-08E7-4106-8571-398F06014364.jpeg   394E20FF-D1E1-45E5-966E-412B39401537.jpeg  

Old 09-26-2020, 04:33 PM

Thanked 8,883 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
And from where?
How about I lap it right out of her pussy, just as a start?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2020, 08:18 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
These pics make me think that introducing body shots could get things going! Who wants one! And from where?
To get things going the obvious place is her belly button. But as the pouring of the shot gets messier it requires a tongue to lap up the spillage a little lower and lower. Before long hopefully she will be pulling my head down to her pussy and we can dispense with the shots and just get to that sweet pussy
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 05:15 PM

Default As a start!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
How about I lap it right out of her pussy, just as a start?
I like the sounds of that!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2021, 11:12 PM

Default Update...

So here is a bit of an update. It has been a while since I posted and quite a bit has happened. Let’s just say there was one situation where after a few drinks our new friend touched her boob briefly (based on a bet) and after a few drinks I noticed she was sucking him a little bit...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2021, 11:14 PM

Default Bad angle...

Quote:
So here is a bit of an update. It has been a while since I posted and quite a bit has happened. Let’s just say there was one situation where after a few drinks our new friend touched her boob briefly (based on a bet) and after a few drinks I noticed she was sucking him a little bit...
I was sitting at a bad angle Bea use I couldn’t see anything but the back of her head and his reaction because he was standing there facing me.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2021, 11:02 AM

Thanked 2,451 Times in 315 Posts
Default Girlfriend and her friend

A few years ago I dated a great girl Beth who was beautful and somewhat crazy. After dating a few weeks, I realized she did not like wearing bras. We had been together for about 6 months when Cheryl, one of her old girlfriends came to visit and stay with us. The second night after dinner, we were sitting around enjoying a few drinks, and I was hearing all kinds of stories about when they both lived in the same city. Appearently Beth did not wear a bra back then and Cheryl was telling me stories about those days. Beth was never shy about going braless and was wearing a tight tee shirt that made it obvious she was braless, while Cheryl was wearing a bra. After a few drinks, Cheryl commented about Beth's continued lack of a bra, so Beth said "why are you wearing one, we are home so you might as well be comfortable". Cheryl said she was too big and not firm enough to go braless. Beth instantly reached over and playfully gave Chery's boob a little squeeze and lift and said they are perfect and firm enough to go braless.

Beth then said if I can go braless then you can go braless and reached around her back to undo her bra. Cheryl figured what the hell, unbuttoned a few buttons on her shirt and took hers off. When it came off, and by looking at her bra, I could tell she had some nice size boobs. Beth then playfully reached into Chery's shirt and gave her boob a squeeze and said she has great boobs and she should be proud of them. I could not believe my girlfriend had grabbed another girls boobs. I was able to get a little glimps of Cheryl's boob from the side, and from what I could tell were full and round with very slight droop. I have to admit, I thought they were nice from what I could see. She looked to be a size D where Beth is a size B and much droopier from her years of not wearing a bra.

The next morning, Cheryl came to breakfast without her bra on and I got a much better look at them. And Beth, true to form was also braless. But unfortunatly, no more boob squeeze.

Tags
fondle, grope, share, tits, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
striped mast

2m:57s

01-04-2010
Sister Caught After Her Shower 1

3m:53s

01-21-2015
Wife in black lace

1m:11s

05-11-2005