uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2023, 09:21 PM

Thanked 263,510 Times in 15,848 Posts

Jennifer Aniston walking around naked in an episode of the television show; Friends.
Attached Thumbnails
jennifer_aniston_friends_9a.jpg   Mu2xwbRU0vTH5Axxb5rc.jpg  

maxresdefault-131.jpg   hqdefault-81.jpg  

334567649_img_8210.jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 09:17 AM

Thanked 2,843 Times in 212 Posts
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
That was a joke. She was never nude. At the time (and in the years that followed), people said the scene showed more than it actually did. Even I misremembered it to a certain extent. There was no internet, or home video in those days (unless you were rich and had a Betamax), and because they didn't make enough episodes, the show never went into syndication. They only played one rerun, and then nobody saw it again for decades.
The topless stuff was just wishful thinking. A show producer did admit that one scene they filmed was censored by the network. After the "Off thinking..." The little dudes went up to Buck on the bridge, held up a bra, and asked, "What is this?" Buck replied, "A B cup.." Censors flipped out and the scene was cut.

She looked great lying in a bed wearing lingerie in the movie "Six Pack" with Kenny Rogers. I've not saw that shot in years.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Boss Hogg watching Daisy strip in her bedroom.

I seem to recall a Fantasy Island scene where a guy wanted his boss to bang his wife. They got in a hot tub and his wife reluctantly pulled her towel off while the boss drooled.

I vaguely remember I believe it was Farah Fawcett reluctantly stripping in a locker room for some birthday celebration. She came out of a cake and reluctantly starting taking it off.

Who has a better memory than me and can elaborate on those scenes??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somepervert For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somepervert View Post
The topless stuff was just wishful thinking. A show producer did admit that one scene they filmed was censored by the network. After the "Off thinking..." The little dudes went up to Buck on the bridge, held up a bra, and asked, "What is this?" Buck replied, "A B cup.." Censors flipped out and the scene was cut.

She looked great lying in a bed wearing lingerie in the movie "Six Pack" with Kenny Rogers. I've not saw that shot in years.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Boss Hogg watching Daisy strip in her bedroom.

I seem to recall a Fantasy Island scene where a guy wanted his boss to bang his wife. They got in a hot tub and his wife reluctantly pulled her towel off while the boss drooled.

I vaguely remember I believe it was Farah Fawcett reluctantly stripping in a locker room for some birthday celebration. She came out of a cake and reluctantly starting taking it off.

Who has a better memory than me and can elaborate on those scenes??
Never saw the Erin Gray scene from Six Pack. Found a clip of her wearing lingerie in bed, but we only see her from the shoulders up. Is that the right scene? Is the Boss Hogg/Daisy Duke scene in the TV show, or the movie? I know there was a bra and panty scene in the movie. There's lots of good scenes in Fantasy Island. Don't remember that one, but I'll keep an eye out for it. Was the Farrah scene in Charlie's Angels?
Old 02-12-2023, 04:10 PM

Sexy scene featuring Patricia Heaton from the television show; Everybody Loves Raymond. I hated this show, but I sure do remember this scene.
Attached Thumbnails
patricia_heaton0508130003.jpg   patricia_heaton0508130010.jpg  

patricia_heaton0508130009.jpg   patricia_heaton0508130014.jpg  

patricia_heaton0508130015.jpg   patricia_heaton0508130017.jpg  

patricia_heaton0508130012.jpg   patricia_heaton0508130011.jpg  

oopspatriciaheaton5.jpg   oopspatriciaheaton.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 04:14 PM

A couple of more shots of Patricia Heaton from Everybody loves Raymond. The last one is a massive panty slip.
Attached Thumbnails
oopspatriciaheaton4.jpg   patriciaheatonpdvd0038nf.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Even just the implication of that happening is really hot.

Well, guess one of us needs to commission RafaLee or someone to do a "what if" picture of the Off Think scene following it to its logical conclusion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HumiliationInc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 04:43 PM

Sexy scene featuring Erin Gray from the television show; Silver Spoons. In one of the photos her bikini top is slipping and it looks like she was padded. I think a B-cup was wishful thinking (though she did get there by the time the 90's rolled around).
Attached Thumbnails
hqdefault-63.jpg   Erin-Gray-4.jpg  

960full-erin-gray.jpg   740full-erin-gray.jpg  

z9wp49j1tn0nw940.jpg   6whj2f06rgr0r6r2.jpg  

k2ve3q870l8fq372.jpg   72fa12d7e764fa3a23d5280834eb68f8.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 08:36 PM

Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
Never saw the Erin Gray scene from Six Pack. Found a clip of her wearing lingerie in bed, but we only see her from the shoulders up. Is that the right scene? Is the Boss Hogg/Daisy Duke scene in the TV show, or the movie? I know there was a bra and panty scene in the movie. There's lots of good scenes in Fantasy Island. Don't remember that one, but I'll keep an eye out for it. Was the Farrah scene in Charlie's Angels?
No, the one I'm describing has vanished. It may have only been in the theater run and the initial release on video. I've not saw it in years, but the image is burned into my mind. She was laying on her side and the shot was full head to toe. She came SO close to having a boob fall out. And her long legs.... WOW. She was always sexy AF.

The Daisy scene was on the tv show. Daisy didn't know that Boss was sleeping in her bed. She came in from work and stripped in her bedroom (mainly in silhouette). There was enough background light from the hall that you could see what was going on and you could definitely make her body out quite nicely. She took off her heels, pulled her top off, slid her shorts down, unhooked her bra, dropped it, and then in just her panties, she slipped on her nightie. Boss was awake and watching her the whole time. After putting on the nightie she climbed into bed, found Boss there, became embarrassed, then flipped out. Catherine Bach was really wild at the time and a bit of a nudist. A few months before this aired, she was arrested with some others for getting drunk and naked in public. She walked straight out from a party onto the beach so she could go skinny dipping. Daytona Beach I believe it was. Then her and three others from the party started running down the beach naked. The cops heard them screaming when they jumped back in and started splashing each other. They came to see what was going on, saw them intoxicated and naked, and busted them... The word on this bedroom scene was that they did several versions of it that were shot nude, but when she bent down to get her nightie, her tits dangled down and that made her nipples too visible in silhouette no matter how the camera was placed. The producers worried that wouldn't fly with CBS or censors, so they went to work with pasties and shot it again several times from various camera positions. There were still issues with hangers, so they had to do many takes to come up with something useable. They also shot a shorter, milder backup version just in case executives freaked out. There was a big joke going around the studio about Sorrell Booke sweating, pitching a tent, and goofing up takes on purpose. It was also said Catherine Bach walked around everywhere between takes topless and laughing, and that half of the production company found a reason to visit and hang out for awhile. IDK, but sounds plausible. They had a pretty loose set. The original airing featured great silhouette shots of her boobs moving around, but that didn't fly, so the summer rerun was the more tamed down version. I've never saw the box set. I had heard it showed tits you could freeze the frame on and see quite a lot. I also heard that they put in the G rated version. IDK

Not Charlie's Angels. I'm really reaching back for this one. I saw it once as a boy and it made a big impression on me, but it's a bit cloudy now. It was something to do with an old coach that was retiring or had a birthday or something... Something had happened to him and these guys put the guilt trip on her and convinced her to pop out of a cake and strip. She very reluctantly agreed. The music was the standard stripper beat back then. It started playing, she popped out of a big cake, did some teasing, took off her top and was continuing with the bra when a dude that liked her came rushing in. That's all I can remember. Pretty thin but I figured I'd ask. LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to somepervert For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 11:02 PM

Quote:
No, the one I'm describing has vanished. It may have only been in the theater run and the initial release on video. I've not saw it in years, but the image is burned into my mind. She was laying on her side and the shot was full head to toe. She came SO close to having a boob fall out. And her long legs.... WOW. She was always sexy AF.

The Daisy scene was on the tv show. Daisy didn't know that Boss was sleeping in her bed. She came in from work and stripped in her bedroom (mainly in silhouette). There was enough background light from the hall that you could see what was going on and you could definitely make her body out quite nicely. She took off her heels, pulled her top off, slid her shorts down, unhooked her bra, dropped it, and then in just her panties, she slipped on her nightie. Boss was awake and watching her the whole time. After putting on the nightie she climbed into bed, found Boss there, became embarrassed, then flipped out. Catherine Bach was really wild at the time and a bit of a nudist. A few months before this aired, she was arrested with some others for getting drunk and naked in public. She walked straight out from a party onto the beach so she could go skinny dipping. Daytona Beach I believe it was. Then her and three others from the party started running down the beach naked. The cops heard them screaming when they jumped back in and started splashing each other. They came to see what was going on, saw them intoxicated and naked, and busted them... The word on this bedroom scene was that they did several versions of it that were shot nude, but when she bent down to get her nightie, her tits dangled down and that made her nipples too visible in silhouette no matter how the camera was placed. The producers worried that wouldn't fly with CBS or censors, so they went to work with pasties and shot it again several times from various camera positions. There were still issues with hangers, so they had to do many takes to come up with something useable. They also shot a shorter, milder backup version just in case executives freaked out. There was a big joke going around the studio about Sorrell Booke sweating, pitching a tent, and goofing up takes on purpose. It was also said Catherine Bach walked around everywhere between takes topless and laughing, and that half of the production company found a reason to visit and hang out for awhile. IDK, but sounds plausible. They had a pretty loose set. The original airing featured great silhouette shots of her boobs moving around, but that didn't fly, so the summer rerun was the more tamed down version. I've never saw the box set. I had heard it showed tits you could freeze the frame on and see quite a lot. I also heard that they put in the G rated version. IDK

Not Charlie's Angels. I'm really reaching back for this one. I saw it once as a boy and it made a big impression on me, but it's a bit cloudy now. It was something to do with an old coach that was retiring or had a birthday or something... Something had happened to him and these guys put the guilt trip on her and convinced her to pop out of a cake and strip. She very reluctantly agreed. The music was the standard stripper beat back then. It started playing, she popped out of a big cake, did some teasing, took off her top and was continuing with the bra when a dude that liked her came rushing in. That's all I can remember. Pretty thin but I figured I'd ask. LOL
Is this the Daisy scene? The Dukes of Hazzard was a very different show when it started out. It wasn't aimed at children for the first few seasons. I remember a particularly shocking line the boys said about wanting to sleep with their cousin (Daisy), and how it wouldn't be the first time that happened in their family.
Attached Thumbnails
hqdefault-69.jpg   hqdefault-115.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2023, 09:44 AM

Default ....

Yes, that's it. The door opening was shot in several different positions. This is the one that aired in syndication after the show went "family" as you said. I enjoyed the first season. It was definitely the most realistic.

I remember that line too. Daisy was looking hot and Bo was really giving her the very obvious "look over" head to toe. He then made the comment about "Daisy, if we weren't cousins..." I distinctly remember the twinkle in her eye when she responded about it not being the first time that had happened in their family. She made it very obvious that she had had the same thoughts about Bo. There were several lines similar to that and many facial expressions when someone would spot a pretty gal or when there were lingering shots of Daisy or other gals showing long legs in heels, butts when they bent over, even mild down blouse shots showing lots of cleavage and bra parts. The pilot was shot with more of a "movie" vibe. The National Enquirer had an article about upcoming fall shows and described Dukes as a show about a group of sexy moonshine running cousins fighting the law at every turn and they made a positive reference to there being a lot of drinking, fast cars, and carousing with sexy, scantily clad women. Hardly the description of a family show... LOL. The show was a hit right off, but the demographics breakdown showed that a lot of kids and families were watching. As the lead in to "Dallas", that was unexpected. There was a very noticeable change in the series after that. It was easy to see that the initial few episodes were shot prior to the show taking off and the breaking down of who was tuning in. By the end of Season One, the more obvious sexual innuendo, the sideways shots of bras and boobs through button gaps, and the drinking had been cut way back. The more realistic episodes about record pirating, moonshine, and illegal slot machines were gone and were replaced by shows about morality and general "do-goodyness". Later on in the series, the Dukes even helped out an alien who landed in Hazzard (who they named "little cousin") Talk about jumping the shark....

Last edited by somepervert; 02-13-2023 at 09:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to somepervert For This Useful Post:

Tags
euf, movies & tv

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012

0m:52s

02-09-2005