photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Sorry for my spelling on the previous story. Let me know if you want to hear more detail.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2019, 08:34 PM

Thanked 1,719 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella87 View Post
Went to a small sauna today. Because the weather was pretty bad it was really busy inside. Most of the crowd are older couples (40s, 50s) so not really anything too look at.

I was on the relax beds when I overheard a conversation. It was a mother daughter together and they were talking about that it’s the daughter first time going to a sauna. The mother is a regular by the many people greeting her.

As the day flies by the daughter becomes more comfortable and walks around the pool totally uncovered. Much to liking of the older male guests. While her mother lays on the beds with a towel covering her the daughter lays out uncover legs a little spread.
Let me describe her: She was in her early 20s, short, a bit chubby but not fat. She was heavily make-up, bright red lipstick. Eyeliner, the works.

I decided to lay next to her. I could look over her body in detail. The breast were very large and surprisingly hanging down a bit. Large nipples. She was shaved and had some red stubble around her vagina. Very large swollen pussy lips also

She had noticeable tanlines. She was very active and rocked back and forth on the bed.

She got up numerous times. Sometimes for no reason just to walk around and stretch her arms.

One hot moment was when I was ordering a drink at the bar she walked in completely naked. All people had robes and towels on. She just nonchalantly leaned against the bar.
An older bald man commented she was very comfortable. She laughed and turned around facing him her back leaned against the bar. “Yeah I just love it” it’s a great feeling to be naked. “I which I discovered this before.” She was oblivious or didn’t care that she was the only one fully naked and uncovered in the room.

What was also great that she was reading fifty shades of grey. A pretty erotic book. I caught her rubbing over her body and biting her lips numberous time. As she was enfolded in what probably was some pretty sensuous passages of the book.

When the bald guy came over to make small talk with the mother I noticed the girls had her legs open on the bed. And one leg rocking back an forth. Exposing her and giving the guy a full view.

The guy talked about he did massages part time and the girl immediately demanded he give her a full body massage. Because he was not an employee of the sauna the we’re looking for a place where he could perform a massage. She pointed at the heated benches in the large sauna. Next thing he was giving the girl a back rub in the sauna.

I walked in some time later. There were around 10 people in the sauna all obviously watching the massage. A sat down at the edge of her feet. Which gave me a perfect view.
After about 5 minutes the guy was done but the girl turned over on her back and asked him “can you massage my entire body?”
He hesitated but complied and started massage the girls front ( I mean what would you do?) first the legs and arms. When he got to the breasts the girls smiled. He was now not shy about massaging the large breasts. Rubbing the nipples through his Fingers. She moaned when he got to the inside of her thighs. The girl helped the guy out by spreading a little more. He spend a long time on the groan area stroking around the pussy numberous times.

When he was done the girl got up and gave him a big naked hug.

A while later the girl was back in the central area. There were beanbags where you could lay in. Because you sinked into it a bit she was very exposed. She had positioned herself nearest to the walkway. This put her so that a lot of people constantly passed by and offcourse were looking.
The mother was not there anymore. I decided to grab a beanbag a lay next to her. I made some small talk. She had on big headphones and was playing with her phone. She was not really interested in making conversation. The girl was looking down and up again as I was positioning the beam bag. Sometimes blantaly looking at my swinging dick.

Later the bald massage guy came to talk to the girl again. Now he was sans towel and standing naked right in front of the girl. The way he was standing he was almost hovering over the girl. He had an enormous large penis. Seriously it was thick and hung down to his knees. He was also half erect with the head showing.
His entire body was smoothly shaved and he an all over deep tan.

The girl commented while pointing her long nails: “Why do guys shave down there?” The guy now rubbed and stretched out his dick. Oh it looks clean and makes it look bigger. this made her laugh and she commented “well no problem there!”
Good story, but I am confused as I have been to a few swingers clubs and naturists / Saunas and they do not allow mobile phones on privacy grounds. I know some people may be able to sneak them in sometimes. But surely if she did it so openly she would either be asked to put it in her locker or be ejected?
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2019, 06:08 AM

Thanked 13,770 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella87 View Post
Went to a small sauna today. Because the weather was pretty bad it was really busy inside. Most of the crowd are older couples (40s, 50s) so not really anything too look at.
nice story, but you posted it in the non-fiction section by mistake.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 05:13 AM

Thanked 2,598 Times in 456 Posts

I'ma German Sauna Enthusiast, and will say that it is awesome, but you have to understand the rules. Understand the rules, and it makes it so much more fun. Don't stare. Don't walk in and out of saunas just to "catch the talent." Don't act like you are there to look at people. And above all, enjoy the saunas!

And then, suddenly, it's wonderfull relaxing and wonderfully fun.

One of my favourite games was to look at ladies in the queue wating to enter the building at reception (you know what I mean) dressed, and wonder what they looked like naked.

In time, at the bigger ones, it even became more fun to see what they looked like DRESSED after seeing them nude all afternoon. I recall one lady, really large boobs and a lovely body and bottom - we happened to be leaving at the same time, and she was in normal blue jeans, a baggy-ish hoody, no make up- really all rather normal and mundane, but somehow wonderful at the same time.

Often groups of English , American, Spanish girls etc are there, with a sort of "to hell with it, we are here lets go nude" attitude. Funny to hear them talking in English in the hot tub assuming no-one else can understand. :P
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Good story, but I am confused as I have been to a few swingers clubs and naturists / Saunas and they do not allow mobile phones on privacy grounds. I know some people may be able to sneak them in sometimes. But surely if she did it so openly she would either be asked to put it in her locker or be ejected?
Some people don’t care. And some sauna’s are pretty lacks about it because no one is enforcing they no phone rule
Old 02-14-2019, 02:17 PM

Some years ago, a female friend (20) of mine (22) got gift coupons for two persons for a nearby thermal spa from her aunt. As she didn't have a bf at that time and her best female friend was abroad for study, she asked me if I wanted to join her and visit the spa with her. I did have time and loved the idea of a free spa visit, so I joined her.

The lady at the pay window told us, that everything was included except some treatments like massages which would cost extra. We went to that place and had a lot of fun exploring the "normal" parts of the spa, e.g. indoor and outdoor pools, slides and so on. My friend wanted to take full advantage of her aunt's coupons, so she wanted to try every part of the spa. After we had been in the pools for some time, she asked a member of staff what else would be included in our tickets. She said, that we would get a free drink in the cafeteria and free entrance to the sauna which would otherwise cost extra.

My friend and I went to the cafeteria and had our complimentary soft drinks. When we sat there, we discussed about going to the sauna. On the one hand, my friend was curious and she really wanted to make the most of her coupons. On the other hand, she became flustered because she knew that we were going to see each other naked.

Eventually, her curiosity won. So we went to the sauna part of the spa, which is more or less nude zone. At the entrance, I asked her, "Are you really sure you wanna do this?" She said yes and so we went there. Behind the entrance, there are boxes where people are supposed to leave their bathing suits. My heart started to beat. For some seconds, both of us paused, but then we suddenly started to undress at the very same moment.

As I slowly lowered my pants, she quickly took off her bikini top. Finally, I could see her breasts for the first time. She has small, perky breasts with small nips, but noticeable large areolas. I had to concentrace a lot not to stare too much and to prevent an erection. I finally stood there completely naked and covered my penis with a towel, while she still had her bikini panties on. She was completely topless and slowly put her bikini top into that box to get some time, but finally her panties had to come off too.
I had known that she was completely shaved because she had told us about it during some drinking game, but I had never seen her pussy. So the moment was there and suddenly she dropped her panties and I could see her bald pussy. She has a rather "long" pussy with a slit starting high up on her pubic mount, and thin pussy lips which are darker than her other body parts.
Unfortunately, she quickly covered her pussy and boobs with her towel. The sauna part was great and very relaxing. There were not only saunas, but even an indoor and an outdoor pool. When we went into those pools, my friend had to put her towel on a deckchair and for some seconds, she was completely naked again. Everytime we went into such a pool, I tried to enter it before her to get good views of her female parts.

There were some other good looking women (definitely more than I had expected) in the sauna zone, like a blonde girl between 25 and 30 with really, really big boobs, some belly and a beautiful face who came there with her hung boyfriend (I couldn't stop thinking about him pounding her), or a cute redhead between 20 and 25 with solid B cup boobs, very small nipples and nice red pubic hair who came there with her friend.

I'm still proud I didn't get an erection, but after I came home, I had to spend some time getting release.
Old 02-16-2019, 07:04 PM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts
Default Roetgen Therme

I'm just back from spending a great afternoon and evening there at Roetgen Therme. It is located on the German - Belgian border about 15km south of Aachen and was very easy to find. Entrace was €18 for 2 hours or €24 for the day (11-24), paid in advance. You are given a card and all your food and drink are written on the card for you to pay on exit. So you don't need to carry money around with you all the time.

OK, this was a brightly sunny day but in February and with the outside temperature around 17 degrees. Nevertheless there were about 100+ guests in the saunas and pools. There are 7 different sauna experiences from 45 degrees to 100 degrees. A couple of the cabins were quite small but the "Aufguss Sauna" had room for about 60 people nad Aufguss ceremonies every two hours.

There was an indoor pool with an adjacent very large jacuzzi. And a larger outdoor pool with small hot pool. Both of the swimming pools were warmed to around 25 degrees. There is a pleasant restaurant with an outdoor terrace. The food and beer were excellent. There is also a fitness studio and a treatment and wellness centre (open weekdays only).

The guests were mainly older generation (40+) although there were a few teens and twenties there as well. They were mainly German but a number of Belgians and Dutch were there as well. There whole areal was textile free and everyone I saw stuck to that. In fact there was more nakedness generally that I am used to in German saunas. I mean, while outside the sauna cabins and pools where people were obviously naked. Especially in the sun garden, many people had rid themselves of the ubiquitous sauna gown and were enjoying the sun as nature intended.

This was my first visit but I will be back again, and again. I really enjoyed it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 10:56 AM

Another story from some years ago. I was a little bit older than in my previous story and went to the sauna with a great female friend of mine and her boyfriend.

It started when that friend asked me if I and my girlfriend wanted to go to a thermal spa with her and her boyfriend. It was another thermal spa than that of my last story. My girlfriend didn't have time and so I went with that couple only.
I was excited because I had knewn that friend for some years. She was from a family of clearly non prudish people. Her parents had a vacation home in the mountains at lake shore, where they would usually skinny dip or use a private wooden sauna. Unfortunately, I had never been invited there, but at least I had seen her boobs occasionally, as she often would have been topless when we met at lakes near our hometown with some other friends. Usually, she would have been the only topless woman in the circle of friends as the other girls were too shy.
She has a cute but not outstanding face, is 170 cm tall, has a slim body and the most round natural boobs (B or C cups) I have ever seen.

So I was excited as I was in bus to the thermal spa and thought about was I was going to see. We met there and when we went into the thermal spa, the ticket lady asked us if we wanted to have a private changing cubicle or use the gender-seperated locker rooms. My friends asked her if there was any price difference and the lady said, for more than 2 people, it was actually cheaper to use the private cubicle. So we took that option (and I was even more excited).

All of us went into that cubicle and I thought, "ok, let's leave our coats and bags here and change one after another", but then my friend suddenly took off her shirt and bra and her boyfriend started undressing too. As they didn't bother having me around, I sat down on the small bench inside the cubicle and slowly took off boots. My friend was still topless and looked for her bikini in her bag, while her boyfriend quickly completely changed. She found it and undressed her jeans and her undies. I had never seen her pussy before. When she lowered her panties, I was really surprised to see some pubic hair. It turned out it wasn't just some pubic hair, but a full bush of curly brown pubic hair neatly trimmed at the sides.
Just for your imagination: We three in the small cubicle, I sat on the bench, she stood in the middle of the cubicle and so her pussy was about 50 cm away from my eyes. That was more than I had expected.

We went into the normal, clothed part of the thermal spa and entered the pools, the slide and the café.
After an hour, my friends said, they wanted to relax in the sauna zone of the spa and asked me if I would join them. I agreed and came with them. As they were regular sauna goers, they quickly undressed and so did I. My friend was not shy and didn't wrap herself in her towel all the time. Half the time she had the towel around her hips leaving her boobs out or even around her shoulders so her hairy pussy and butt were visible. Not many other women did this.

In the sauna cabins in managed to sit so I could check her out. I really loved her mons pubis (almost a perfect triangle) and her short labia with all this curly pubic hair and the sweat dropping from her pointy nipples while clearly being not shy at all and talking to me and to her bf in the most normal way one can imagine.

I didn't look a lot on other women, but there were some hotties too, but more or less all of them in the milf age and almost all of them shaved.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to petrip For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 10:57 AM

Thanked 2,706 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaintrips View Post
The guests were mainly older generation (40+) although there were a few teens and twenties there as well. They were mainly German but a number of Belgians and Dutch were there as well. There whole areal was textile free and everyone I saw stuck to that. In fact there was more nakedness generally that I am used to in German saunas. I mean, while outside the sauna cabins and pools where people were obviously naked. Especially in the sun garden, many people had rid themselves of the ubiquitous sauna gown and were enjoying the sun as nature intended.
Wow, thanks for the insights! Would love to hear a few more detailed description of the guests' features.
The Following User Says Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2019, 04:40 PM

Thanked 13,770 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrip View Post
Another story from some years ago. I was a little bit older than in my previous story and went to the sauna with a great female friend of mine and her boyfriend.
Was she the only one there with a bush? Did people notice it?

I went to German spa with a lesbian friend of mine who has a HUGE bush. Loved noticing when people clocked it. I would say that where we were in was 80% bald pussies, 19% trimmed in some way, usually quite a lot, and then my friend with the only natural one in the house.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Being Licked in the Elevator

1m:31s

11-20-2015
spy 1094

5m:15s

02-18-2014
oralorgasm

0m:49s

09-04-2005
LockerRoom 005 chunk 2