uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2022, 03:06 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Has your wife (or GF) been the Only One Naked?

Post here your stories about when your wife (or Girlfriend) was the Only One Naked. Mine's been naked a lot in public, but I like it even more when she's naked among clothed people. Not necessarily sexual, but maybe just casual, among friends, colleagues, or strangers.

I'm very turned on whenever she's naked, whether in private or in public. We've been to lots of places like nudist beaches and resorts where nudity is expected, but the biggest turn-on is when she chooses to expose her body in an unexpected situation. As an attractive woman she can get away with it; if I were to join her I'd be arrested. Further, she enjoys the rush of being the only one naked so my joining in would only spoil it.

Here are a few of the instances where I've enjoyed the pleasure of of my wife's solo nakedness:

1) Once, we were with about 10 other couples aboard a friend's yacht. It was her birthday so she stripped down to her birthday suit and stayed that way all afternoon and evening. (Which made me the envy of all the other men.)

2) At a bar late one evening she heard the sound system playing "her song", so she stripped off and climbed onto the bar and danced. (That was a long while ago, but when she recently bragged about it on a group tour overseas they called her bluff so she had to do it for them.)

3) At a party on a secluded public beach she was the only one who got naked. (I was a newcomer at the party, and this was how I first met her. I liked what I saw--not just her nakedness but mostly the very fact that she chose to be naked and was uninhibited.)

4) In a Community Theater play, she had the only nude part, requiring her to face the audience for about 15 minutes, for 6 performances. (We'd only recently met, so this was the first time I actually saw her clit brightly lit.)

5) Went to a Hallowe'en Party as Eve, with foliage taped over just the right places. But there turned out to be several other Eve's there, so she differentiated herself by removing her foliage. (I breathlessly watched as she danced naked with Dracula, the Big Bad Wolf, and Spiderman. Superman actually lifted her up, inverted with legs apart--another great view of her clit, but this time in a crowded room, darkened save for strobe lights!)

6) On a camping trip with several other couples, she made no effort to cover up while changing clothes or showering or sunning. Hiking, all she had was trainers, a water bottle, and a sun hat. (When encountering other groups on the trail she just smiled, and stopped to chat only if the other party started it. They usually did.)

7) At a hotel she checked that no children were around, then slipped out of her towel and entered the spa and introduced herself to the other guests. (The other women kidded their guys about the tents in their suits being safely out of view under the water.)

8) Twice at gallery openings, she was the live nude model while the public came in to view the paintings. At first she was posed on a platform, then got down and, still nude, circulated among the patrons to serve the wine. (Probably a lot of them didn't even notice the paintings.)

9) On a clothing-optional cruise, she was the only one of the women who remained nude for meals and evening socials. (Her bare tits at the table always make me hungrier. And the table tops were clear.)

10) On that same cruise, she was the only woman to climb up to the navigation bridge to chat with the captain and crew, who were, of course, all in their uniforms. (Seeing my woman naked and chatting with six men in uniform was an especial turn-on!)

Well, that's just the top ten; there are more. Each has a story, and I'll give the details if readers are interested. Meanwhile, please post stories of your own wife or GF being the Only One Naked. How did she feel? How did you feel? How did others react?
Old 01-07-2022, 12:31 AM

Thanked 1,983 Times in 139 Posts

I can think of two occasions when my wife has been the only person naked amongst clothed people.

During the later part of a difficult labour leading to the birth of our first baby, she insisted on being completely naked and uncovered on the bed. Not only was the midwife present, but also unusually the male consultant whom a mutual friend had asked to look after her personally. From what I remember there were also other people coming in to do various jobs including both men and women. I guess she was hot and uncomfortable and thought it was no time for false modesty. As a medical person herself, she would know that none of the hospital staff would give a damn about seeing her in the nude.

The second time was when she posed in a studio for what eventually became a naked calendar. There should have only been the lady photographer, a make artist, a female assistant and me there. However at one point, a couple of random guys accidently blundered in to be confronted by the sight of her standing there full on nude under the lights. They took one long look at her, before they scurried out. As soon as they'd gone, my wife and the photographer burst into fits of laughter.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 01-07-2022 at 12:45 AM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2022, 01:05 AM

Thanked 1,983 Times in 139 Posts

Here is a third time my wife was the only one nude (not counting me) that I wrote for another thread some four years ago.

This is quite a tame story but it amused me at the time so maybe it'll tickle others too. During a family holiday at a favourite Mediterranean resort, my wife and I used to take the odd opportunity to sneak off for quiet time away from the kids to use the sauna in the spa on our own. The big circular sauna was generally used by Germans who were invariably naked so we followed suit. It was well lit by a big glass panel opposite the door. Over the course of one holiday, my wife had struck up a conversation with another Brit, a Scotsman in a food queue. After that, we encountered him a few times and he always made polite conversation with us particularly my wife.

On one occasion, we were alone together in the sauna with me up top where it's hot and my wife below sitting on her towel au naturel. At this point, the sauna was invaded by a group of Brits who didn't do nudity. They were all in swim wear and tried to pretend they hadn't noticed the naked woman sitting right in front of them. Nevertheless, it was obvious they'd all had a good look as they came in.

Amongst the crowd was my wife's Scottish friend. He was totally cool about the situation. He sat down next to my wife and started chatting to her about mundane stuff like how good the food was, how this was a great place to bring the kids, etc. All the time, being a perfect gent by maintaining eye contact or at least not obviously checking her out. In that respect, his friends on the other side had a much better vantage point. From my position up on the top bench, I was quietly laughing to myself at my wife sitting there in the nude casually engaging in typical British small talk with this conservative guy in his shorts.

I don't know if my wife realised that she'd made her new friend's day - probably made his holiday even. Almost certainly, the fact that she was someone he already knew slightly made it so much more of a turn on for him than if it had been some random German woman. I doubt he could believe his good fortune at what he saw when he walked into the sauna. He'd have been 15 or so years older than her. Also I'd love to have known my wife's thoughts about the situation. I wondered if she'd got off on inadvertently giving the Scotsman a cheap thrill but that's not something you ask a lady. As far as I can remember we didn't run across him again during the rest of the holiday. Perhaps he'd seen enough of my wife.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 01-07-2022 at 01:13 AM.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2022, 01:30 AM

Thanked 5,208 Times in 366 Posts

Wife once told me offhand she lost at strip twister in a group. I asked by how much did she lose. She said 'fully' but wouldn't expand on it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2022, 05:33 PM

Default Stripping off at a bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post

2) At a bar late one evening she heard the sound system playing "her song", so she stripped off and climbed onto the bar and danced. (That was a long while ago, but when she recently bragged about it on a group tour overseas they called her bluff so she had to do it for them.)
I'll give details of the incidents listed at the start of this thread. Not necessarily in order.

Firstly, here's how the stripping off at a bar happened: Years ago we were out drinking with friends at a public bar. In spite of the late hour, the place was still noisy and crowded. In our group were my wife's boss and his wife, a few of our neighbors, and a couple of my wife's grad students. Plus about thirty or so other customers we didn't know. It was Sunday night. The women started discussing the State's silly Blue Laws, which at that time banned use of any dance floor on Sundays. Then they coyly reasoned that the way the law was written, you could dance but just not on the floor. That left the top of the bar, maybe that would be o.k. Just then a bump-and-grind song she liked started playing so my wife pulled herself onto the bar surface and, in keeping with the music, did an impromptu striptease. When she got down to underwear, she made her two grad students look away whilst she stripped down to full nude. For the remaining few minutes of the song she gyrated, twirled, bent over, and shimmied and jiggled just like a real stripper, then got back down. When she rejoined us at our table she realised she had cast all her clothing items out to the crowd, so now her students got to see her naked anyway. Soon, bits of her kit started showing up, with bank notes of varying denominations stuffed into the pockets! At work the next day, her boss the dean and the two students treated her with new respect. As did I.

Many years later we were part of a 10-day overseas tour and on about the sixth day we were in a small rural village and our native guide brought us to the only eating/drinking establishment in town. After dinner we watched a local group perform traditional music and dancing. After the set programme and many rounds of the local imbibement, my wife started talking about how she loved to dance, and how one night many years earlier, in surroundings similar to this...and she told the whole story of her bar strip. Well, the other tour members didn't believe her. So they got the manager to lock the door, push a few tables together, and start some music. As a mature, respectable, honest woman, she had to accept the dare. She first checked with the manager to make sure she wouldn't be offending anyone; he said this was a private place so o.k. This time her dance was far more reserved: no bending or jigglinging, just a demure stripoff. Lots of cheering and applauding. She danced as the locals sang. They had not seen perfectly clean and smooth lady bits before, so at the end she did indulge them with closer looks at this rare and exotic treat. The local women were fascinated, saying the only hairless pudenda they were familiar with was on little girls. Well, at this point my wife was no little girl. Instead, a proud, mature woman with slightly sagging breasts, a small tummy bulge, lots of courage, a great sense of adventure, and a terrific ass!

Of course, we had to spend the remaining few days with our tour mates, all of whom now had intimate visual knowledge of her body. Each day they made up more light-hearted jokes about her performance. When they pressured her for a repeat on the final night, she instead challenged them to meet us at the nude beach the next day before departing for the airport.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2022, 02:59 PM

Default OK to look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
...being a perfect gent by maintaining eye contact or at least not obviously checking her out...
When my wife has been in that situation, where the guy or guys try to maintain eye contact and she catches them sneaking peeks, she'll say something like "hey, my tits are down here, it's all right to look at them".
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2022, 06:45 PM

Default Only in a small group

My wife has been the OON, but only when it was me, her, and one other guy. Never in a group larger than that. We're not quite as adventurous in that regard as we used to be either, so Idk if we'll ever get around to having a larger group than that lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2022, 07:44 AM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 207 Posts

Not yet because we usually are all naked at a nude beach, sauna or nude swim event. All meaning wife and myself, sometimes joined by her sister and sister's hubby. And then of course a whole bunch of strangers who are at such events/locations too.

However, it would be a big turn on for me if she would be topless or naked with some of my friends around. Unfortunately, all my friends married prudes who refuse to go topless/naked. So to not cause any friction in the group, she keeps her top on when we go to the beach with friends. Funny that none of my friends would have an issue if she would go topless/nude 🤔🤔😁
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2022, 08:00 AM

Thanked 3,589 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Post here your stories about when your wife (or Girlfriend) was the Only One Naked. Mine's been naked a lot in public, but I like it even more when she's naked among clothed people. Not necessarily sexual, but maybe just casual, among friends, colleagues, or strangers.

I'm very turned on whenever she's naked, whether in private or in public. We've been to lots of places like nudist beaches and resorts where nudity is expected, but the biggest turn-on is when she chooses to expose her body in an unexpected situation. As an attractive woman she can get away with it; if I were to join her I'd be arrested. Further, she enjoys the rush of being the only one naked so my joining in would only spoil it.

Here are a few of the instances where I've enjoyed the pleasure of of my wife's solo nakedness:

1) Once, we were with about 10 other couples aboard a friend's yacht. It was her birthday so she stripped down to her birthday suit and stayed that way all afternoon and evening. (Which made me the envy of all the other men.)

3) At a party on a secluded public beach she was the only one who got naked. (I was a newcomer at the party, and this was how I first met her. I liked what I saw--not just her nakedness but mostly the very fact that she chose to be naked and was uninhibited.)

4) In a Community Theater play, she had the only nude part, requiring her to face the audience for about 15 minutes, for 6 performances. (We'd only recently met, so this was the first time I actually saw her clit brightly lit.)

5) Went to a Hallowe'en Party as Eve, with foliage taped over just the right places. But there turned out to be several other Eve's there, so she differentiated herself by removing her foliage. (I breathlessly watched as she danced naked with Dracula, the Big Bad Wolf, and Spiderman. Superman actually lifted her up, inverted with legs apart--another great view of her clit, but this time in a crowded room, darkened save for strobe lights!)

6) On a camping trip with several other couples, she made no effort to cover up while changing clothes or showering or sunning. Hiking, all she had was trainers, a water bottle, and a sun hat. (When encountering other groups on the trail she just smiled, and stopped to chat only if the other party started it. They usually did.)

7) At a hotel she checked that no children were around, then slipped out of her towel and entered the spa and introduced herself to the other guests. (The other women kidded their guys about the tents in their suits being safely out of view under the water.)

8) Twice at gallery openings, she was the live nude model while the public came in to view the paintings. At first she was posed on a platform, then got down and, still nude, circulated among the patrons to serve the wine. (Probably a lot of them didn't even notice the paintings.)

9) On a clothing-optional cruise, she was the only one of the women who remained nude for meals and evening socials. (Her bare tits at the table always make me hungrier. And the table tops were clear.)

10) On that same cruise, she was the only woman to climb up to the navigation bridge to chat with the captain and crew, who were, of course, all in their uniforms. (Seeing my woman naked and chatting with six men in uniform was an especial turn-on!)

Well, that's just the top ten; there are more. Each has a story, and I'll give the details if readers are interested. Meanwhile, please post stories of your own wife or GF being the Only One Naked. How did she feel? How did you feel? How did others react?
You have never posted pics here of any of these adventures?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2022, 10:10 AM

Thanked 2,614 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
8) Twice at gallery openings, she was the live nude model while the public came in to view the paintings. At first she was posed on a platform
My ex was a live nude model at a gallery opening once. The artist was painting a picture of her as part of the exhibition in one of the rooms of the gallery. I was invited by someone else randomly and had no idea my ex would be there much less fully naked. It had been years since I saw her and she had gotten implants in the meantime. It was many surprises in one.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jess561 For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionism, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
My friend fuck my pregnat ass wife002

2m:04s

10-27-2008
sexygirlnvirginia

4m:21s

09-23-2004
vgrnn730

0m:50s