Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2021, 07:15 PM

Thanked 74,926 Times in 2,619 Posts
Default British Comedy

Having noticed the recent thread "Older Sexy Comedy" by member spooled, about comedy shows that have nudity in them, brought me to mind the sketches of Dave Allen, one of the first "Alternative Comedians" (before it came to mean alternative to comedy). His show ran from 1971 to 1986, and was one of the first comedians to have nudity in some of his sketches. Indeed, although labelled alternative, many of his gags have a Benny Hill feel to them, though how Dave Allen used nudity was somewhat inventive.

Like this first sketch, from Series 2, which involves a Hypnotist show, which has always fascinated me. I love the beginning part when Allen (as the hypnotist) calls for a volunteer, and when a man stands up he tells him "Thank you sir, but I prefer to use a female. You will understand why after I have demonstrated." It's obvious why, as audience member Jacqueline Clarke is encouraged onto the stage, but it doesn't work out quite how he expects it. I could foresee one part of the twist, but the nudity part is quite an eye opener for 1972. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1420).jpg   Screenshot (1421).jpg  

Screenshot (1422).jpg   Screenshot (1425).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dave Allen Hypnotist_Show (1972)_mpeg2video.mpg (44.92 MB, 946 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 02-23-2021, 12:33 PM

Default Dave Allen - Dangerous Waters

This sketch came from Series 5 of Dave Allen at Large, and involves a woman wandering along a bank where it has a warning sign saying "Dangerous Waters - Swimming Prohibited." And there's a very good reason for this, as when she decides to tip her toe in the water she suddenly falls in - only to come back up and find herself devoid of all her clothes! There's a reason for this, in typical Dave Allen fashion, but not something you expect to see pop up in a comedy show in the 1970's. The actress involved is believed to be Doran Godwin, who took over for the 5th series from Jacqueline Clarke, and who had notable success on TV in Emma (1972), Quiet As a Nun (1978) and Shoestring (1979-80). I've slowed the video down to it's normal speed, as where I came across it the speed was faster than usual, but I've also slowed it down for the naked parts as well. By the way, the only reason I've included the beginning sketch is so you can see what the actress actually looks like, as the video quality is not as good as I'd like it to be. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1411).jpg   Screenshot (1412).jpg  

Screenshot (1413).jpg   Screenshot (1414).jpg  

Screenshot (1415).jpg   Screenshot (1416).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dave Allen - Beware of Lake!_mpeg2video.mpg (39.51 MB, 852 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-10-2021, 05:00 PM

Default War Games (1973)

This clip from Dave Allen at Large (Series 3, to be exact) involves Jacqueline Clarke as a wren being torn off a strip - literally - by Dave Allen's army officer, who sets about stripping her costume with much vigour. Indeed, in one scene he nearly pulls her over such is his enthusiasm! Although it doesn't feature any nudity, I know many are interested in the "women in underwear" situation, and it being a Dave Allen sketch I felt it was worth posting here. Also included is a photo of what Jacqueline looked like on the show. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1504).jpg   Screenshot (1505).jpg  

Screenshot (1506).jpg   Screenshot (1507).jpg  

Screenshot (1508).jpg   Screenshot (1509).jpg  

Screenshot (1511).jpg   screenshot jacqui.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dave Allen At Large S03E06-War Games_mpeg2video.mpg (16.07 MB, 254 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-26-2021, 08:15 PM

Default Dave Allen - Wishbone (1979)

This sketch would equally of suited the "Imagined Naked" thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...14#post2930714), but as this is the Dave Allen thread, and a Dave Allen sketch to boot, this is why this video is here. The premise is simple. At a restaurant a couple finish their meal and the wife (Jacqueline Clarke) offers her hubby (Dave Allen) a wishbone to pull, just as a attractive waitress comes to the table with dessert (played by Susan Baker, I believe). I think you can guess the rest. I do wish the video quality was better, but it's nice to see how they had no qualms about showing nudity in the 70's comedies.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1587).jpg   Screenshot (1588).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dave Allen At Large S05E05-waitress_mpeg2video.mpg (11.94 MB, 550 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 04-01-2021, 11:07 AM

Default Dave Allen - Strip Duel (1985)

This sketch was from Dave Allen's Xmas 1985 show, and unveiled more than a few baubles that year. The sketch itself involves two old duffers in wheelchairs (Dave Allen and Michael Sharvell Martin) intent on fighting a duel - but with a difference. For they each have with them a comely young lady, with the object being that the girls would strip to excite the other's gentleman and whoever drops dead of a heart attack, the other would win. There's no disguising that this sketch is nothing more than just to see two women strip off for the sake of it, and I doubt even Benny Hill was so blatant as this, but quite frankly, who cares? It's great fun, and a real eye opener considering this was a Xmas episode! Sadly, I don't know the names of the two ladies, but they earned their money here, that's for sure! Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1571).jpg   Screenshot (1573).jpg  

Screenshot (1576).jpg   Screenshot (1577).jpg  

Screenshot (1579).jpg   Screenshot (1582).jpg  

Screenshot (1585).jpg   Screenshot (1586).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dave Allen special. (1985) strip duel_mpeg2video.mpg (47.17 MB, 598 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 04-04-2021, 03:04 PM

Thanked 9,011 Times in 401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Sadly, I don't know the names of the two ladies, but they earned their money here, that's for sure! Enjoy.
One of my absolute favourites. The taller girl is Linzi Drew.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spooled For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2021, 05:23 PM

Default Adam and Eve (1972)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled View Post
One of my absolute favourites. The taller girl is Linzi Drew.
Thanks for the info, spooled, and glad you liked it. It is certainly an eye opener! Sadly, not many other nude clips from Dave Allen - unless his Australian shows have more revealing sketches, that is - so here is a Adam and Eve sketch he did with Jacqueline Clarke, his regular female colleague in the show. It's short but sweet, and the costume for both is somewhat skimpy, to say the least. Now what would of been really an eye opener in comedy is if they had done the sketch as they would of been back then - fully naked!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1841).jpg   Screenshot (1843).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dave Allen at Large Season 2 Episode 1 Eve_mpeg2video_001.mpg (10.44 MB, 177 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 04-22-2021, 05:35 PM

Default Adam and Eve Part 2

One more Adam and Eve sketch that I missed from Dave Allen at Large to make up the nudity quota from his UK shows. And unless his Australian shows have more revealing sketches, this is the last of the videos of his. Still, it's been fun seeing what he came up with, and here he is again with Jacqueline Clarke, who this time you get to see front and back - even if she IS still wearing fig leaves. I only wish it was a better quality picture. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (1838).jpg   Screenshot (1839).jpg  

Screenshot (1837).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dave Allen Eve s2_mpeg2video.mpg (8.31 MB, 182 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-15-2022, 07:59 PM

Default Margaret Nolan - Q (1975)

I've decided to rename my thread "British Comedy", as then I can add videos from other UK shows to build up this thread, and also not encroach on Spooled's own wonderful thread "Older Sexy Comedy", which focuses on comedy from European countries. So here is a clip from Spike Milligan's comedy world of "Q", a show that ran from 1969 to 1982 (though later called There's a Lot of It About in it's final years). This sketch is typically mad, which should become apparent when I tell you it involves Adolf Hitler, Quasimodo and Svengali. It also involves a naked Margaret Nolan, who is starkers throughout the sketch, which if it had been Benny Hill it would of caused a fit of the vapours among viewers. I'm astonished they managed to get away with it back then, to be honest. I shan't give any details of what happens, as I don't wish to spoil the madcap sketch, but with current world affairs as they are it not only satirizes the darkly absurd, but is a great escape from it all. Just sit back and enjoy - whether because of the sketch or just seeing Margaret Nolan without a stitch on!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6163) Spike - Margaret Nolan.jpg   Screenshot (6164).jpg  

Screenshot (6166).jpg   Screenshot (6167).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Spike Milligan - Q (Margaret Nolan)_mpeg2video.mpg (39.67 MB, 311 views)
Streaming Videos
Margaret Nolan - Q6 (1975)

1m:46s

Old 03-16-2022, 06:35 PM

Default Barbara Wise - Milligan in Summer (1973)

Another offshoot from Spike Milligan's "Q" series, this was from a sketch show called "Milligan in...", which detailed each season. This particular scene comes from the Summer section, and sees Barbara Wise seemingly posing nude for an artist. But with it being Spike, there is an absurd twist to the sketch. Apologies for the picture quality by the way, but these are finds from the net and videos of Milligan's shows are hard to find, other than old recordings due to the fact they are rarely repeated.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6102) Milligan in summer (1973).jpg   Screenshot (6103).jpg  

Screenshot (6105).jpg   Screenshot (6106).jpg  

screenshot Barbara wise.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Milligan in summer 1973_mpeg2video.mpg (7.07 MB, 227 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
british, comedy, enf, nudity, television

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s