Thanked 3,739 Times in 192 Posts
Default SIL

this is all she would show me on the first visit to the hotel
Attached Thumbnails
Angie1.JPG  
Old 08-16-2019, 05:26 PM

Thanked 3,739 Times in 192 Posts
Default my sister in law

I told her I wanted to compare her body to her older sister's so with a lot of convincing she changed into the panties I brought from my wife's dresser. She didn't want me to take photos of her naked but i did with a bit of restraining then after a while no restraining. Then I got her to make it look like she was sucking my cock. She put my cock inside her mouth but did suck on it. I didn't want to force her to do something I would regret. I think I went to the limit with her.
I know this is not the spot for photos but the photos go with the story.
Attached Thumbnails
090929 019.jpg  
Old 08-20-2019, 08:39 AM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 75 Posts
Default MIL naked

Unfortunately my wife doesn't have any sisters but I did once see her mother naked.

It was when my MIL was staying with us for the weekend and my wife was out shopping. I was in our bedroom doing some repairs or something and MIL came in asking me if she could have a shower, which was in our en suite. Of course I said yes and didn't think much of it as I returned to my work. Several minutes later I heard footsteps behind me and as I turned round, I saw my MIL walking towards the door wrapped in a towel. I must admit it perk my interest but she soon disappeared into the en suite and started the shower running. A few minutes later I heard the door open and a voice asked if I could get her shampoo from her room that she'd forgotten. I did as I was asked and on returning to the room I saw the en suite door was still open a few inches. I went up to it and shouted that I'd got the shampoo as asked. No response. I repeated what I had said but still nothing. So I opened the door a bit more and held my arm out with the bottle in front of me. At this stage I began to think there was something wrong so I poked my head around the door and saw to my delight my MIL in the shower, facing towards me with water running down her naked body, giving me a great view of her nudity. Her tits were certainly saggier than the wifes [which I suppose you would expect] but smaller too with erect nipples. Her pubic area was covered with hair [albeit mostly above her pussy lips] and was quite grey, whereas my wife has always kept her pubic hair which was still jet black.

She didn't seem to mind that I had seen her in all her glory and opened the shower door so I got an even better look. To my shame I felt an erection forming in my pants as she reached out and took the shampoo with a smile on her face. I immediately retreated outside and shut the door behind me. I sat down on the bed and couldn't help feeling so very horny picturing what I had just seen.

As an aside, I took off all my clothes as I heard the water in the shower stop and put a towel over my lap. When she emerged from the en suite with a towel around her, I told her I was going to have a shower as well. As she looked over, I stood up and let the towel over my lap fall to one side - I just wanted to let her see my erect penis I suppose. When I got in the shower the first think I did was masturbate replaying the sight of her fully frontal naked in my mind.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
I told her I wanted to compare her body to her older sister's so with a lot of convincing she changed into the panties I brought from my wife's dresser. ….
I know this is not the spot for photos but the photos go with the story.
lovely nipples - very nice
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2019, 10:01 PM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant69 View Post
Unfortunately my wife doesn't have any sisters but I did once see her mother naked.

It was when my MIL was staying with us for the weekend and my wife was out shopping. I was in our bedroom doing some repairs or something and MIL came in asking me if she could have a shower, which was in our en suite. Of course I said yes and didn't think much of it as I returned to my work. Several minutes later I heard footsteps behind me and as I turned round, I saw my MIL walking towards the door wrapped in a towel. I must admit it perk my interest but she soon disappeared into the en suite and started the shower running. A few minutes later I heard the door open and a voice asked if I could get her shampoo from her room that she'd forgotten. I did as I was asked and on returning to the room I saw the en suite door was still open a few inches. I went up to it and shouted that I'd got the shampoo as asked. No response. I repeated what I had said but still nothing. So I opened the door a bit more and held my arm out with the bottle in front of me. At this stage I began to think there was something wrong so I poked my head around the door and saw to my delight my MIL in the shower, facing towards me with water running down her naked body, giving me a great view of her nudity. Her tits were certainly saggier than the wifes [which I suppose you would expect] but smaller too with erect nipples. Her pubic area was covered with hair [albeit mostly above her pussy lips] and was quite grey, whereas my wife has always kept her pubic hair which was still jet black.

She didn't seem to mind that I had seen her in all her glory and opened the shower door so I got an even better look. To my shame I felt an erection forming in my pants as she reached out and took the shampoo with a smile on her face. I immediately retreated outside and shut the door behind me. I sat down on the bed and couldn't help feeling so very horny picturing what I had just seen.

As an aside, I took off all my clothes as I heard the water in the shower stop and put a towel over my lap. When she emerged from the en suite with a towel around her, I told her I was going to have a shower as well. As she looked over, I stood up and let the towel over my lap fall to one side - I just wanted to let her see my erect penis I suppose. When I got in the shower the first think I did was masturbate replaying the sight of her fully frontal naked in my mind.
A great story. I bet that masturbation was a good one, thinking about what you just saw, and that you showed her your hard cock.

Only fair that she got to see you naked since you saw her. And I’m sure she enjoyed seeing your hard cock. It may have not been an accident that she forgot the shampoo, and showed herself to you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2019, 10:04 AM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...5&postcount=33

Ex Wife's and her sisters pussy. The sister used to be big in high school, now she's super thin and athletic, I think thats why hers looks so different.
Attached Thumbnails
20171113_231622.jpg   20180121_194143.jpg  

Old 08-26-2019, 08:19 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidbergg View Post
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...5&postcount=33

Ex Wife's and her sisters pussy. The sister used to be big in high school, now she's super thin and athletic, I think thats why hers looks so different.
Sweet!

Didn’t realize you and the former wife had split. Does that mean more interactions with her sister? How’d you get this pic, which does look like somewhat deflated labia majora from the weight loss?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2020, 06:42 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonenglish View Post
My wife on the bottom and her sister above 😁
Somehow I feel like there’s a story here... Why do you have a picture of your SIL’s boobs? Nice tits on both though! 👍🏻
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2020, 07:34 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Comparison

Wife on top - Daughter on bottom
Attached Thumbnails
compare.jpg  
Old 02-11-2020, 08:48 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Somehow I feel like there’s a story here... Why do you have a picture of your SIL’s boobs? Nice tits on both though! 👍🏻
Haha pleased you like them both! The pic of sil is probably 5 or 6 years old now. I have lots more of her that I've wanked over more times then I can count. She has since put in a lot of weight so would be interesting to see a comparison but don't think I'll get the chance.

I found the images by accident really. I borrowed a USB stick out of her room and found a cache of pics hidden in there!! My lucky day
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s