Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2016, 05:18 PM

Thanked 5,450 Times in 286 Posts
Default SIL over summer

My SIL and her husband split up at the end of last year. This meant SIL and wife spent more time together at our summer house on an island not far form Akld. This was good as as I have already explained SIL took up going to the nudist beach which is actually a really good one.

Over summer SIL became more than comfortable in her own skin. She slimmed down, tanned up, and shaved off her bush. With this came a new confidence in herself, and as nudity does, it resulted in a more social beach life.

Weekends at the summer house would often have a group of woman around sitting on the deck in the sun. Whilst many of SIL friends may have not been to the nude beach, they seem to have no problem being nude on the deck out of public sight.

When my wife is not around I feel that SIL legs become just that little bit more open. A couple of times there is a clear spread but it is disguised as something else. One time in particular SIL was on the deck with a sandwich she had just picked up at the deli. She asked if I wanted half, of which I agreed. So she sat up with legs either side of the sunlounger and held the sandwich as I cut it with a knife. The sandwich was between her legs and about 2 inches from her .... There is no way she did not do this on purpose. I realised that her puss looks remarkably like the wifes, and I mentioned as such. She seemed to actually like talking about it.

I do not think this is a sign that she wants to shag me. I think she is just comfortable being nude and is flirty and just a bit naughty.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:27 AM

Thanked 6,427 Times in 248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
My SIL and her husband split up at the end of last year. This meant SIL and wife spent more time together at our summer house on an island not far form Akld. This was good as as I have already explained SIL took up going to the nudist beach which is actually a really good one.

Over summer SIL became more than comfortable in her own skin. She slimmed down, tanned up, and shaved off her bush. With this came a new confidence in herself, and as nudity does, it resulted in a more social beach life.

Weekends at the summer house would often have a group of woman around sitting on the deck in the sun. Whilst many of SIL friends may have not been to the nude beach, they seem to have no problem being nude on the deck out of public sight.

When my wife is not around I feel that SIL legs become just that little bit more open. A couple of times there is a clear spread but it is disguised as something else. One time in particular SIL was on the deck with a sandwich she had just picked up at the deli. She asked if I wanted half, of which I agreed. So she sat up with legs either side of the sunlounger and held the sandwich as I cut it with a knife. The sandwich was between her legs and about 2 inches from her .... There is no way she did not do this on purpose. I realised that her puss looks remarkably like the wifes, and I mentioned as such. She seemed to actually like talking about it.

I do not think this is a sign that she wants to shag me. I think she is just comfortable being nude and is flirty and just a bit naughty.
Well, if you're inclined maybe if you keep chatting her up on those occasions, maybe talk about how your [insert part here] seems a lot like [hot movie star]'s part you guys may be moving forward a bit. I'm being facetious, obviously, but I know that I think back to wishing I would have been more on the ball in my situation and I may have turned an awkward situation into one to remember. Good luck.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sparkinator For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2016, 09:32 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife and her sister both have excellent bodies, SIL boobs are bigger and her hair is a little lighter. Of course I have always wanted to see her naked, but she was always pretty modest around me when we first got married. Then one afternoon after work, my wife's uncle called her and said they had a small beach house rented for the week, but there was an emergency at work and they were going to have to leave early, we were welcome to use it for the remaining 3 days. It was only about a 200 mile ride and we jumped at the chance for some free vacation, my wife called her sister to see if she and her BF wanted to go with us.Her BF couldn't make it, so we packed a few things and left immediately.

We got there late that night, the house was basically one big room with the bathroom being the only closed off space, no A/C, just fans. We had a nice first day at the beach, wife and SIL wore barely legal bikinis, so I loved watching them all day, even got a few nipslips from SIL while playing in the surf. As usual, the first day at the beach we tend to drink more than any other day, then SIL brings out a bag of grass after dinner and we were all pretty mellow. That night the breeze from the beach stopped blowing and it got warm in the house, my wife's bra top came off, SIL says "that's not fair".

My wife told her "don't be such a prude, Piecenick won't mind if you go topless". Of course I had a sh*t eating grin a mile wide, but her top came off. By the next they were changing clothes, putting on swimsuits together in front of me. I learned that SIL had a much thinner bush than my wife and her light hair was natural.

The next day we were all sitting at the beach and wife whispers something in her sister's ear. She smiles, nods yes, my wife said, "Jane said she will stay out a little longer so we can have some privacy in the house". Fun times.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:05 PM

Thanked 1,411 Times in 50 Posts
Default Sister vs mother

If you've read my recent posts, you know that I've had occasion to look at my half-sister Sue's pubes closely. Like the hair on her head, they are dark brown and flecked with white and grey. She confided to me recently that she is jealous of our mom, who is a pushing 80 and according to Sue still has jet black pubes.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 10:23 AM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy Hubby View Post
If you've read my recent posts, you know that I've had occasion to look at my half-sister Sue's pubes closely. Like the hair on her head, they are dark brown and flecked with white and grey. She confided to me recently that she is jealous of our mom, who is a pushing 80 and according to Sue still has jet black pubes.
My wife used to work in a retirement home. She told me when helping with the older ladies showers, that most of them were hairless. Slick as a baby.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2019, 12:47 PM

I can not say that I've knowingly seen any relatives of any of my GFs totally naked at any point in a relationship. However there have been many down blouse and up skirt moments

GFs who have a daughter can be very interesting as they tend to be of the age where they are young women in their twenties and just left college.

There is nothing better than taking then both for dinner and then making sure they both sit opposite me so that I can check out and contrast their various contorts and curves. I then put it in the 'wank bank' and save it for when I'm screwing my GF (the mother ) next .
To this end I really would like to screw a"Stacy's mom" at some point.

These thoughts appear to go on women younger or of similar age to my GF rather than the older individuals. Granny are off limits

Sadly I'm unlikely to meet any relatives of my current GF R24. So I just compare her body to the waitresses that serve us when we go out . Or the body of mutual friends.

Although she was of a generous breast size M14' s sister had massive tits in comparison.
She also bent over once in a swimsuit and I got a full view of camel toe and arse from less than half an arm's length away.

B21 was petite, her daughter long,thin and big boobed and the memory served me well as I fucked her mother that night.

S23 had two daughters and I really wanted to meet them so I could size them up. Boobs would have got most of the attention as photos of them proved them to be pig ugly.

If all else fails, and there are no suitable relatives with my partner, I just compare them with ex GFs .
Old 06-03-2019, 08:59 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

As a guy with one brother and no sister, and as a guy with no ****** thoughts toward my mother or female cousins, etc. - It's my view that in wanting to compare the naked bodies of your family members, you probably have a moral right to spy on them to determine what their bodies are like and whether they're similar or different from one another.

I mean this in only a sort of scientific inquiry.

I suppose it would make sense that if you have the sister of your girlfriend whose been mean to you, you could get even with her, secretly watching her undress, and comparing her to your own girlfriend or imagining what she's like when she makes love to her own boyfriend. Also if she's hot. Women who are hot have lost their right to privacy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2019, 02:11 PM

I've seen my girlfriend's sister naked, and seen her mum topless so have a lot to compare.
My girlfriend is 25, she's 5'2" and is a uk size 8/10. She has fairly small breasts, she's a 34B with good sized dark pink nipples. She's got fairly wide hips and quite a big bum. She's always been fully shaved, never more than a small amount of stubble before she shaves it all off.
Her sister is 21 and saw her naked for the first time recently. She's a bit taller, about 5"5 or 6 and very slim usually wears uk size 4 clothes. However she has large boobs i think they're 34dd with quite large oval shaped dark pink nipples. And for her size has a fairly big, rounded bum. A very flat belly with a belly button piercing. She has a shaved pussy, but often has a lot more stubble, which is quite dark.
I've only seen her mum topless. She's mid 40s, and has had 4 children, so has a bit of a "mum body" with a bigger belly and bum. Not sure what size her boobs are, but she has very dark almost brown nipples. I've heard her talking before and she said she shaves her pubic hair completely.

I've also seen my 2 sisters naked. My oldest sister was 20 at the time, large full boobs that were still quite perky and a big bum, had nice pink nipples. She had a very neat landing strip, maybe a few cm's thick. However a couple years later i found nude photos of her on her computer and in them some she was fully shaved and some had a fuller bush, so obviously changes it every so often.
My other sister was 18 at the time. She was less toned, with a slight belly. Her boobs were big, but sagged slightly and had large oval shaped pink nipples. Her pubic hair was very dark and full, but trimmed in a thick strip, similar to how a lot of Japanese girls have it. Her bum was very nice and peachy though. Used to bring me a lot of joy in my teenage years when she'd sometimes walk about with just her undies on!
Old 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM

Thanked 4,676 Times in 559 Posts
Default My sisters in law

My wife - former girlfriend - get two brothers and two sisters...

The older sister i first see naked she was 26 - we have a meeting from her former holiday in Mallorca and she shows me photos where she was toplesss on the beach. We drunk something, i I asked her to show me her tits "live".

First she doesn't want, but a few drinks later I saw her first topless and the vompletely naked - my wife was there at the time. Both girls allow me to take naked photos of them, and at least they kiss them and pet their titties...

Her younger Sister I saw first completely when her fiance show me her pics and vids in sexy lingerine, topless, naked, masturbating and fuck with him - in all three holes.

She was very angry about he showed her so intimate, but a few days later my wife and I went to the sauna and I see her first time completely naked in the the presence. Her little sweet tits and her hard nipples made me crazy and I masturbate before both girls... My wife was not amused...

In return, I show my wife's photos and vids few very good friends, men and women. and in some forums - as well as here - and mostly she knows nothing about it ... Makes me horny so much!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2019, 08:20 PM

I'd love to see my wife's sister naked. The closest I've come is one tit. My SIL was a very open breast feeder so while she had young ones it didn't matter who was around when she pulled it out. I agree with her, feed that kid, that kind of thing doesn't turn me on, not my kink. However, it did give me a few glimpses and her tits are like my wife's, big and beautiful, the only difference being the darkness of the nipple. I'd love to see the rest of her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1