uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2019, 11:43 AM

Default Vienna hotel sauna - part 1 of 2

Let me share my experiences in how a hotel sauna can turn out to be rather nice. In all its aspects

Last weekend, me and my wife (early 30's) visitted Vienna. We stayed at a rather luxurious hotel, which happened to have a small sauna area on the lowest floor. Back home (Netherlands) we regularly visit the larger sauna and spa centres. So we are used to the cycle of showering, taking a sauna, cool down, relax and then do it all over again. And all of that while all vistors are fully nude. I would be a liar if I wouldn't admit that part of the joy of those sauna days comes from peeping at all those well-toned young men, girls and ladies in their 20's and 30's showing off their goods.

In foreign hotels however, the saunas are often small, cold and filled with hotshots in their swimwear. This appeared to be the case in the Vienna hotel as well. The first evening we made a visit to the hotel's sauna, one other couple was already there. I think in their early 40's and from a Southern or Eastern European country. He was very active with moving water buckets around, going in and out of the sauna and so on. She was looking irritated/angry, like most of these girls of Southern/Eastern European hotshots do. Most striking was, while he was OK-shaped and she had a gorgeous body, they were both wearing swimwear: loose short trunks on him and she in a bikini also covering her belly.

We tried to find a changing room, but there was only a bench with some lockers and a leaflet on the wall with the sauna and steambath rules. Apart from visitors not allowed to bring their own food and drinks, et cetera, et cetera, it also clearly stated that, for hygiene reasons, it was not allowed to wear swimwear in the two sauna cabins and in the steamroom. So we doubted what to do.
My wife being the prudest of us, decided to change in the ladies room into her bikini. At the bench, I slipped in my tight swim trunks. We didn't want to fall out of place.

We showered and tried the steambath which was quite OK. Meaning rather hot and nice, as you would find in a decent Dutch sauna centre. We relaxed a bit on the chairs in our bathrobes and watched the other couple walking around. Him again busy with bringing water to the smallest sauna cabin (i.e. 2-3 persons), she being ordered to join him in the sauna (or alike; I couldn't understand, but got his tone of voice).

While they were busy and we were watching them, a young blonde lady came in. Fully encapsuled by her bathrobe and on hotel flipflops. She saw us in our swimwear and bathrobes and moved out of our sight to the changing bench and other sauna cabin (seating approx 3-5 persons).

When the other couple came out of the small sauna, we decided to give it a try. It was ridiculously hot. All that water made it unbearable. (I know pooring water on the furnace actually makes the temperature drop, but due to the humidity increase it feels like the air is heated further). So we moved out quickly and headed to the other, somewhat larger sauna.

There, the blonde girl was already enjoying the more bearable heat, while laying down on the top bench. In her underwear: a white sports bra and a bit worn-out tight black slip. So rather covered, but still not bad to look at. She had a nice, curvy body and was approx 20-25 years of age. If she was wearing more high-end, sexy lingerie it would have been a fabulous sight.
When we sat down, I could already sense a tension from the young lady. She wasn't fully at ease laying up there dressed like that. Later on, my wife admitted she felt it too. But we closed our eyes and came to ourselves, as you are supposed to do in a sauna. At least were we come from.

After a few minutes the girl left the sauna. A couple of minutes later, my wife left as well. I can usually stand the heat a bit longer, or at least it takes my body some more time to turn on the sweating machine. But then it was time for me as well, in swimwear, to move to the showers to cool down.
The girl was still there. Fully nude Water running through her long blonde hair and soap flowing down her juicy boobies (yes, these were boobies for sure ). Before I could take a look further down, she grinned at me and turned around. Showing me her perfect round ass, but covering her most precious bits while continuing to take a long, hot shower with plenty of soap. Not having noticed any colour change near her tighs, I guess she was fully shaved.

There I was standing near the showers. My towel wrapped around my waist. I saw the other couple had left, and a more senior couple moved in. They were fully nude as well and were just entering the steambath.
So I jumped out of my towel (and of course out of my swim trunks) and walked fully nude to the shower next to the naked girl. I was still sweating from the sauna (and from the glimpse I had just been treated on ). I needed a shower. And I certainly didn't want to be that weird guy in his swimwear while the rules permitted that.

I hadn't used this particular shower before, and a couple of seconds later I understood it was installed with a flipped/mirrored turning knob. Instead of a gentle cold water stream raining down on me, I experienced a strong cold water jet directly on my face and body. I screamed for one second, while trying to make sense of the icons around the turning knobs (set on gentle cold and coming from above) relative to what I was experiencing (very cold directly from the massage outlets on the heights of my head, torso and genitalia).
The girl turned a bit, took a look over her shoulder, inspected me from head to toe and smiled at me again, while slowly massaging her boobs with foamy soap.

I controlled myself and switched the shower to the massage icon and fully cold. Now the water came from above with a more pleasant temperature. I still peeked every so many seconds to the girl in the next shower, who still had her back to me. She was washing away the soap, moving her hands through her hair, via her back and thighs to her perfect ass. Then she turned off her shower and walked to her towel, granting me a good view on her side and her slightly bouncing boobs when she moved. Carefully and slowly she dried herself. Still with her ass towards me. After a minute or so, she put on her bathrobe and the show was over. With a content smile on her face, she moved out of the sauna area. Probably moving through the hotel corridors wearing only a bathrobe and hotel flipflops.

I switched off the shower as well (again switching it first to the hand shower as the icons "off" and "hand shower" were flipped as well), dried myself and sat down next to my wife. We decided to go to our rooms as well, as we had done all available and bearable sauna rooms by now.
At the changing bench, my wife stepped out of her bathrobe and appeared to be fully nude as well. She grinned at me, put on only her sweater and jeans and up we went to our room. Once in our room, she immediately undressed and sat fully nude on the bed, her ass up in the air and showing me her juicy pussy swollen and pink. "You probably want to fuck me like a rabbit by now, don't you?" she asked. And so I did.

Afterwards, when we were laying down in bed, my wife told me that when she came out of the sauna and walked to the showers, the girl was standing there turned towards the showers. She was still wearing her underwear. When she noticed my wife was coming up directly behind her, she allmost jumped 1m in the air.
"Are there any woman showers?" she asked my wife with an German or Austrian accent.
"No, this is all," my wife responded, "But if you are questioning, I think this mixed sauna actually is a nude sauna. So feel free." Correctly assuming the girl was hesistant to take a shower in her underwear. Which would have been quite senseless taking in account her white sports bra.
The girl immediately started to take off her bra and slip and turned on the shower. She offered my wife a good look at her body. My wife in her turn also slipped out of her bikini and showed her body to the girl. They chatted a bit while enjoying the shower (apparently my wife already knew about the flipped icons). Both made positive remarks about each other's bodies, their boobs and the way they shaved their pubic hair (my wife has a thin landing strip and the girl instead was fully shaved). Although a bit prude, my wife sometimes enjoys showing off herself to selected people. The girl happend to be a willing victim.
When my wife turned left the shower, she told the girl I would be coming soon and, if she liked and dared, I would deserve a bit of a show.

After this story, both of us still smelling of sex, my wife cuddled up on me, headed down and not much later I shot a full load in her mouth. She is such a perfect creature.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:05 PM

Thanked 5,310 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
Hi,

Trying to get the conversation a bit more on-topic again. I’m just back from another half-day visit to my favorite spa and inspired by the recent discussion here, I did some “scientific research”.
The basic question I was trying to answer was “Among a random group of female sauna visitors, is there a significant amount of individuals who have a bush contrary to having a full shave, trim, landing strip, or whatever.” And “is there any link between the pubic hairstyle and the age of the person”.
I've been to German spas a few times (posted about them earlier in this thread), and that's exactly what I'm doing when I was there, too. Basically getting the chance to look at some very attractive girls' most intimate parts and learn if they have a bush, trim, or shave. Before I went the first time, I was afraid that it would be all older unattractive people, but there were plenty of people who I was glad to see naked.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 12:41 PM

Thanked 13,736 Times in 681 Posts

I was at my local sauna in Sweden this week, it's a small place, and out of the 6-7 ladies there there was only one who I saw was shaved, she was around 40 years old I think. The younger ones had some degree of hair.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2019, 02:06 PM

Default Girlfriend

My girlfriend has been with me a couple times to the nudist sauna.
She’s enjoyed it but also doesn’t mind me going by myself. Last Sunday she was like: let’s go to a sauna together. I was offcourse all up for it. Usually I book a bit in advance to get a good price. I checked the sauna we went last time but it was full capacity. Eventually I found a good deal online. I was a bit hesitant because I never been to this place but the pictures looked alright.

We arrived at the place and went to the usually proceedings. When I was undressing I noticed the place kinda looked old and a bit cheap.

We walked around the small complex and had the same idea. But determined to make a nice day of it.

What I noticed was the high age and male to female ratio at this place. It was basically mostly just 40, 50, 60 and up. We were by far the youngest in this place.

It was sunny out so we layed out on the tanningbeds. After a couple minutes a guy walked past our beds and asked a random question. Meanwhile he was starting pretty obvious at my girlfriends naked body and between her legs. This happened many times after with guys just casually waking by. There was a lot of obvious starting.
My girlfriend had no clue and mostly was engulfed in her book.

I pretended not to notice but was pretty exited about it.

She is in her early twenties and has a really young face. She has a great all over tan from tanning beds and sauna. Her body is curvy but not fat. Big ass and very large naturel pear shaped boobs (e cup) Her pussy lips are thick and pronounced.

One great moment was when we walked from the beds to the pool. Instead of covering up with a towel my girlfriend walked completely naked, her large boobs and smooth pussy on display. This was very surprising to me as she usually is more reserved. Especially in a place like this.

Because it was getting hotter we did this several times. Every time multiple guys were catching an eye full.

My girlfriend played it up by walking very close between the beds very slow so everyone could see. I loved this and get really horny. After we got back to the bed I could tell she was excited. An older skinny guy came over and started talking to my girlfriend standing right infront of her.
He was completely naked and had the longest penis I ever saw. It seriously hung down to his knees.

While my girlfriend was first sitting upright she layed out with her arms behind her head and her legs flat and a little spread. The guy had to cover up with a towel cause he got an erection.

When he left she made a comment about it. “He certainly liked what he saw”. I teased her about it. I notice her pussy was glistening. She is obviously got really excited.

Later in the day we moved inside. It’s pretty small (basically one open area) my girlfriend chose to lay fully uncovered on the beds. Everyone had a full view. Her leg were now more wider apart. Nipples were erect all the time.

When we got home later she came multiple times very hard.
Old 03-21-2019, 11:12 AM

Default Vienna hotel sauna - part 2 of 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie00784 View Post
Let me share my experiences in how a hotel sauna can turn out to be rather nice. In all its aspects

Last weekend, me and my wife (early 30's) visitted Vienna. We stayed at a rather luxurious hotel, which happened to have a small sauna area on the lowest floor...
The next day, late afternoon, I went back to the sauna area. My wife stayed in our room, reading a book and snoozing a bit to relax from a long day of sightseeing. When I walked in, I immediately encountered a young men, totally naked. Although I am seriously straight, I could see he was nice looking. OK, I thought, so yesterday's clothed people was indeed an exception.

I went to the bench and lockers to undress and could already spot a nice lady (end 30's) with pear shaped boobs, fully nude, looking back at me through the sauna's glass door. She was definitely a nice MILF. I had no issues undressing in front of her. Although I did turn my back towards her, so my strip show wasn't too obvious.

Holding only a towel in my hand, I made my way to the showers. Afterwards, I jumped in the small sauna, which was still pretty hot. But not so unbearably hot and humid as the day before. So I relaxed a bit and started to sweat. After 5 or 10 minutes or so, I got out and took a cold shower (this time remembering on which incorrect icon to switch it). In my bathrobe I headed to the relax area.

The handsome young guy and the MILF were sitting down there, together with a somewhat older lady. The MILF had a short, yet hip haircut and was now wearing rectangular glasses. The other lady was chatting to her. I think approx 55 yo, and slender/thin with semi-long brown died hair. The age difference made me wonder. They couldn't be mother and daughter. For friends the age difference was a bit too much. Maybe colleagues. But them chatting on private matters (in German) and the fact that they were there in the weekend didn't add up either.

I laid down on the chair and started to read my book. When we were all relaxed after 10-15min, the cycle started again. The young guy dropped his bathrobe and towel, and entered the small sauna, watched by the MILF and her friend/colleague. Then both ladies walked in their bathrobes towards the larger sauna. After a few minutes, I got up and walked to that sauna as well.

I stepped through the door and asked politely in English whether it was OK I joined them. The MILF (again without glasses) was sitting fully exposed on her towel on the left end of the top bench, directly facing the door. The other lady relaxed fully nude on the far right side on the lower bench. Both inspected me top to toe, knodded and replied in German it was very much OK.

Although larger than the hot one, this sauna was still small, so I had no other spot than to sit between them on the top or lower bench (L-shaped). I laid down my towel on the top bench, and slowly sat on it, Buddah style. I noticed especially the MILF was observing every move I made. Once sat down, I tried to relax.

Then the lights changed from dimmed blueish/green to bright red. It was one of these sauna with multiple fluorescent lights in the ceiling, switching them on and off every so many minutes. The MILF giggled and I opened my eyes. She was directly facing me and said in German that this light colour was remarkable for such a room, clearly refering to red light districts.
I replied that at least this one was not as hot as the other one.
She again replied that this sauna was indeed much more comfortable.
Then she gave me a cheeky smile, kept looking straight at me and opened her legs, thereby fully uncovering her unshaven pussy to me. At the same time, she gently caressed her tits and I saw her nipples getting hard. I had nothing to cover myself and felt my cock growing and getting rock hard.
She looked at me and continued with touching herself untill I was fully erect.

The other lady finally sighed, stood up and left the sauna. The MILF wished me a good day, smiled cheeky to me once more and followed her out the door. I stayed behind for a few minutes, untill my dick could dangle again and then stepped out. Both ladies were gone. I wonder whether they both enjoyed it, or only the MILF had a good time.

I took a cold shower and headed back to our room. I told what happend to me to my wife and we had a good laugh about it. Afterwards, we enjoyed a very nice evening.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:17 AM

Thanked 17,542 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
Hi,

Trying to get the conversation a bit more on-topic again. I’m just back from another half-day visit to my favorite spa and inspired by the recent discussion here, I did some “scientific research”.
Wow John, thank you so much for an amazing update... I enjoyed reading your entire post very much, and I can't believe what a great memory you have, and describing all the ladies so well.
Even a mathematical breakdown on the shaved/trimmed/non-shaved ladies... good job!
Old 03-27-2019, 11:41 AM

Thanked 2,674 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
Wow John, thank you so much for an amazing update... I enjoyed reading your entire post very much, and I can't believe what a great memory you have, and describing all the ladies so well.
Even a mathematical breakdown on the shaved/trimmed/non-shaved ladies... good job!
Hahaha, yes! I have a pretty good memory when it comes to naked female anatomy details.

Thanks for the kind words!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2019, 04:04 PM

Default Zeigefreudig Zaftig Mädchen Berlin

Hello there

A couple years ago I was in Vabali Spa. I had plopped down in a Sauna on the lower bench with my back to the wall close to the entrance, to be comfortable and avoid the worst heat. I eventually found out that this was a good strategic move since from this position I could see everyone in the sauna. There was furthermore a window situated such that anyone sitting/laying down in front of me would be quite well illuminated. Shortly afterwards lot's of people, probably 60% women, started to crowd into the Sauna in anticipation of an Aufguss. Most of them were hardcore sauna enthusiasts, and sat down on the middle and upper levels in the inner areas. The last remaining area was therefore on the lower bench just in front of me. Just before the Saunameister closed the door to start the Aufguss, a woman who I guess could be about 30 years old got in, and the place in front of me was the only place left. I expected her to sit down with her feet on the floor, such that I would see her from the side, and was dumbfounded to see her lay down with her feet towards me just in front of me.

She did not even have sufficient room to stretch out her legs, in fact she had to place her feet close to her bum to avoid touching me and to avoid having her head too close to the feet of the woman sitting on the middle level on the other side. She had (somewhat unusually) brought a second towel which she made into a roll to place under her head. Hence she could see me quite well if she looked between her legs since they were not kept at all modestly together. She was of medium height, had brown hair, a pleasant face, no tanlines, was comfortably but not excessively padded and had great breasts. I could see that she was shaved but her pussy was shaded by her legs.

Some of the others in the sauna looked a bit curious at her antics, but they all forgot about it once the Aufguss got going, and it got really hot. The only ones who avoided the most immense heat were me and the brunette in front of me. Just a minute into the Aufguss the brunette decided that it was more comfortable if she spread her legs even further. One leg now rested against the middle level bench and the other was flat on the bench she was laying on, in fact her knee was way outside the bench. This not only opened up her pussy, but it also allowed the sunlight to absolutely perfectly illuminate it. I even imagined (?) a bit of moisture in the pinkness her position actually revealed.

The way I was sitting, with my legs drawn up in front of me, the only one who could see my cock was this woman. And look she did, and look I did, even though I tried not to at first. But she made no indication whatsoever that my staring at her pussy was in any way unwelcome. The inevitable happened, and I rose to the occasion. At first I thought about geeting up and out, but realized that everyone would see me and the reason for it. So, I simply stayed, assuming/hoping that she would not scream about it. Well, by this time I had started to realize that this probably was what she wanted to see, and that she was simply having fun, if in a somewhat provocative manner. So here we were, blatantly looking at each others private parts, enclosed in our own little bubble, while the rest in the sauna were coping with a rather brutal Aufguss (the Sauna Meister put lot's of water on the hot stones and waved his towel very energetically to send heat waves into the crowd on the middle and upper levels).

Eventually I decided to take things to the next level, let one of my legs fall a bit to the side and put my hands in what I hoped would be regarded as a relaxed position between them. What noone but the brunette saw was that this allowed one of my fingers to reach the tip of my (very erect) cock, and lightly play with it. Her reaction was to rock her leg (the one resting against the middle bench) a bit, and I think I saw her breathing get heavier.

All things must come to an end, and once the aufguss was finished, I simply waited for everyone to clear out so that I could stand up and cover my erection with the towel I had sat on before I went out. By this time the brunette was also gone.

Best regards

KG
Old 04-08-2019, 07:54 AM

Default German Saunas

Well I have several stories to tell. We moved to Germany several years ago and during that time i had several very exciting experiences. My wife is slim, sexy, blonde in now in her early 30ties and I love to see her naked in front of other man.

Once we were in SPA and as usual in Germany, everyone is naked. We both went in into Sauna, my wife laid on top Level on her back, exposing her fully. I sat one Level below. After couple minutes a guy came in and to my big surprise climbed on top Level and sat next to my wife, facing her from legs upwards. He was pretending that he is not Looking, but actually he was staring directly to my wife pussy. This "excited" me too much so I told my wife I'm going out. Outside I took a seat so that I could see through glass door this guy and also little bit of my wife, but none of them were Aware of the fact I was Looking. As I was out, the guy didn't hide his look anymore, but stared directly to her. Even if my wife tells me that she does not like exposing herself, in lot of occasions she does this, so did she also here. Apparently she noticed the guy sitting at her legs and she bent her Right leg and slightly pushed the knee to outside, so that her pussy would become completely exposed. The look of the guy was amazing, he covered his dick with Hands ho hide dis excitement by continuing staring into my wifes pussy. Then my wife came out and I didn't tell her anything, but loved that what I saw and hope this guy is thinking of my wife when jerking.

I have more stories About Saunas and how I saw the sister of my wife naked in Sauna and About exposing my wife to friends in Sauna and nude beach, so if you like, tell me!
Old 04-08-2019, 06:07 PM

Default Sauna evening one of Germany's biggest saunas

Went several times now to this sauna. Had a good time there today again and I'm in mood to write a it about it.

I visited several Aufguss sessions.

The first one was in a small sauna where i couldn't find any specially hot woman. Just 2 girls in their late 20s were sticking a bit out. one small cubby fluffy brunette with big hangers. The other one skinny a bit fluffy nice small b cups und long brown hair. I saw her in the shower area again and opened her the door. When she passed right in front of me I check out her nipples and her pussy with a nice shaved landing stripe. But in the shower area I found a skinny pale girl with nice round boobs not too big but they had a really nice shape and where obviously naturals the face was not to pretty and she had brown red shot hair. Anyway her body looked super firm for a about 27 year old and that she looked like she dont practice sports and she had that pink colored nippels that I like.

Second Aufguss was in one of the biggest saunas. I was sitting on the right side top level by luck 2 girls in their early 30s entered and sat on the left side of the top level. That gave me a nice view at them. One was blond and very tall about 180 cm middle long hair. Not to attractive but skinny and pointy boobs with big pink areolas. The highlight was her friend. Long Brown super sportive body. Pretty face with some manly attributes. She had super firm and nicely shaped small boobs with medium sized red nipples. The boobs were super even and the nipples were the whole time hard. She had a super sexy pose because she was leaning the whole robe backwards so her abs popped a bit out. Her muscular ( not too much just well trained) legs also looked super sexy because her whole body was shiney of the sweat.
After the Aufuss everybody walks a bit around outside and the goes to the shared shower area with some cold water waterfalls. I was lucky to see the brown haired girl under the waterfall again where I was able to check out her super trained big applebutt and her shaved pussy.
While leaving the shower a curvy blond chick with braids daggeled in my way and was jumping around between waterfalls and showers. I tells you about her because of the giant tits and her large rose areolas. It was nice to see that tits bounce.

3rd Aufguss was klangschalenaufguss which is usually dark and not that hot. Here I saw my 2 highlight girls. Both blond to dark blond both 165 to 168 cm both super pretty face and both killer body. Somehow I liked one I call her laetitia more than annika. I was sitting sideways from them laetitia in front so I found see her left boob the entire time and annika behind her. They both had the same shape of tits and size of nipples. Super firm and rose coloured nipples. I dont think they were sisters but they looked quite similar. I think both of them were like 20 and seemed to be new to the sauna thing because laetitia left the flip flops in the sauna and the saunameisterin told her to put it outside. Unfortunately the saunameisterin took it outside for her so she didn't had to stand up in front of everyone. Before the August there was plenty of light so I could check her out very detailed and had to stop then because I felt I was getting a hardon. Ofcourse I followed them to shower. Annika showered in a bit covered shower laetitia chose the waterfall where everyone could see her wonderful body. Ofcourse I took a good look at her naked body when she was standing there totally wet and naked wringing her hair. It was a super sexy view. I saw her full frontal this way and had a good view at her bald pussy.
I was writing so much about this too I almost forgot the one that sat next to annika. This one came in with her boyfriend and find a spot next to the 2 hot girls. She herself was also hot blond and with the same body type like the other 2. She was just a bit older about 26 and had some tattoos. Ofcourse with 3 such hot girls right in front of me I had troubles yo hold it down.

4th aufguss was a Kaffehaus aufguss the highlight her was 2 Russian looking girls boh dark blond and skinny one with small saggy tits and one with perfect round tits they looked too round and huge on her slim body to be real. She also sticked them out meanwhile the whole session. She obviously wanted to present. Im still confused if they were real or not because also the proportion to her nipples looked perfect. The nipples were hard the whole time and she hat small little "pimples" (not negative, just dont know the English expression) in the areola area.
I saw that girl in the end of my visit also getting naked into the pool. It was just a impressive hourglass figure.

5th aufguss was a party Aufguss. To my luck annika and laetitia as well as the sporty brown haired girl was inside. I had a good view at the laetitia (sitting in the front again) and anika bodys. I watched them almost the entire time celebrating especially annika let her boobies jump when she was clapping her hands and laetitia gave me a nice view when she was asking for hot wind with raising her hands but every round.they left early ofc I had to check out their bums. No wonder for sporty 20 year old girls they looked perfect even I preferred laetitia bum more because it was a bit bigger and rounder.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to boss12 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample