uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2019, 04:22 PM

Default Other Ethnicities in Sauna enf

I'm very curious what people's experiences have been of other Ethnicities using the sauna and how they have reacted to the nudity involved. Particularly cultures that would be shy about such things or consider it taboo such as Asian or Middle Eastern. How common is it to see such races? Do the large amount of Chinese tourists that can be found in most spots include stripping of in the sauna as an activity?

I'd be really interested to here stories of shyness and embarrassment at the experience (particularly of alternative Ethnicities, but others are welcome to add to the many already on this site). For instance girls trying to keep their bikini on or cover up, but being forced to strip it off be it through staff, patrons or peer pressure. Or saunas where the girl tries to stay covered but gets caught in the changing rooms or shower trying to use them quickly when no one's around. If anyone can recommend any saunas be it in Germany, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Austria etc. that are particularly disposed to seeing such alternative Ethnicities and events I'd appreciate it also.

Last edited by sebsationally; 10-13-2019 at 04:36 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 02:32 AM

Excellent thread suggestion. I'm sure there's plenty of interesting stories out there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhsobxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 09:07 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

I think the topics here have been covered in the stories already, most of the people being seen embarrassed in saunas or spas has been documented. Think it’s just a matter of reading through the threads already posted.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 09:50 AM

Thanked 13,732 Times in 680 Posts

I think a good place to search for these stories is Tripadvisor reviews of nude spas. You can go to the tripadvisor page of a particular spa and then search for keywords from the reviews.

Of course it will mainly be people from English-speaking countries commenting, but there's plenty of embarassed Brits and Americans that go to these places!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
but there's plenty of embarassed Brits and Americans that go to these places!
Like Jessica Biel
https://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...balls-on-wood/

(even though she probably didn't pay attention enough, balls on wood is actually a no-go in Europe)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wunderheiler For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Do the large amount of Chinese tourists that can be found in most spots include stripping of in the sauna as an activity?
I was in that spa close to the Berlin Hbf, and I was sitting in the outside warm pool where people sit on the bottom and all bits and pieces are quite visible (due to the absence of bubbles). Then along came a group of Chinese men and women, mostly women. If I understand it correctly, one of the women lived in Berlin and had dragged her Chinese friends (family members living in China ?) with her to the spa. The one living in Berlin was one of the most outrageous exhubistionists I've seen there. She was sitting with her legs wiiiide open, moving them slowly in and out, but she had at least placed herself such that she did not show herself off directly to her company. Instead she showed off to me .

One of the men was able to relax after a while, the other was sitting with his hands firmly in front of his cock, looking very much out of his comfort zone. There were, if I remember correctly, three other women in the group, and they were curiously unconcerned with the antics of their exhibitionist friend (I guess they knew her well enough to not be surprised because I sort of saw them roll their eyes, shake their heads a bit and smile, seemingly amused by the show). The youngest, who might not have been more than 16 or so, made some attempts to show herself off for a while, sort of testing out if she liked it or not, but eventually went back to sitting normally. The men stayed in the pool to, eeh, compose themselves for a few minutes after the women had left (and I saw no other man leave the pool for a while during that time either, and most men had been sitting with their legs strategically placed for quite some time during the exhibition time).

The interesting thing is that there are always some exhibitionist women at this place, and they are almost never from Germany. In Germany, naked is 'just naked', whereas some women from countries where nudity is always seen as sexual actually continue to regard it as sexual and turn themselves into exhibitionists. Many young american women (there are lot's US students in Berlin) seems to enjoy being 'out there' and 'being free-spirited' as in "hey, I'm actually showing my tits and pussy, right, really, my pussy, and my legs are even open to show it off". But they seldom manage to be as erotic as the Chinese woman. The US women I refer to are more amusing (or at worst tiresome) in their attempt to be hippies a few decades too late (often including hairy armpits and pussies and multi colored hair, the most bizarre sight was a woman who had colored her hair in all places).

Best regards

Halkan

Last edited by halkan; 10-14-2019 at 12:52 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 12:50 PM

I don't think the subject of other Ethnicities has been touched on much and I've read through the other threads. How common is it to see Asians or middle Eastern girls for instance? There's so many Chinese tourists that I wonder how usual it is to see them. I imagine some (not all) would behave differently to the average Sauna goer, obviously shy, maybe trying to cover up and perhaps staring at men's appendage on occasion (certain asian nationalities in particular can be very blatant when it comes to staring).

I know these other Ethnicities do present themselves at least every so often but don't know how common it is. I was friends with a Tunisian girl who stripped off in a German sauna. It was the first and only time she's ever done anything like that and she was very shy about it and would normally not show her body off. It would be seriously taboo in Tunisia to do something like this. The accounts on TripAdvisor are generally not that interesting with the occasional exception. As far as the enf stories are concerned, I have no doubt there are many more waiting to be shared
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halkan View Post
I was in that spa close to the Berlin Hbf, and I was sitting in the outside warm pool where people sit on the bottom and all bits and pieces are quite visible (due to the absence of bubbles). Then along came a group of Chinese men and women, mostly women. If I understand it correctly, one of the women lived in Berlin and had dragged her Chinese friends (family members living in China ?) with her to the spa. The one living in Berlin was one of the most outrageous exhubistionists I've seen there. She was sitting with her legs wiiiide open, moving them slowly in and out, but she had at least placed herself such that she did not show herself off directly to her company. Instead she showed off to me .

One of the men was able to relax after a while, the other was sitting with his hands firmly in front of his cock, looking very much out of his comfort zone. There were, if I remember correctly, three other women in the group, and they were curiously unconcerned with the antics of their exhibitionist friend (I guess they knew her well enough to not be surprised because I sort of saw them roll their eyes, shake their heads a bit and smile, seemingly amused by the show). The youngest, who might not have been more than 16 or so, made some attempts to show herself off for a while, sort of testing out if she liked it or not, but eventually went back to sitting normally. The men stayed in the pool to, eeh, compose themselves for a few minutes after the women had left (and I saw no other man leave the pool for a while during that time either, and most men had been sitting with their legs strategically placed for quite some time during the exhibition time).

The interesting thing is that there are always some exhibitionist women at this place, and they are almost never from Germany. In Germany, naked is 'just naked', whereas some women from countries where nudity is always seen as sexual actually continue to regard it as sexual and turn themselves into exhibitionists. Many young american women (there are lot's US students in Berlin) seems to enjoy being 'out there' and 'being free-spirited' as in "hey, I'm actually showing my tits and pussy, right, really, my pussy, and my legs are even open to show it off". But they seldom manage to be as erotic as the Chinese woman. The US women I refer to are more amusing (or at worst tiresome) in their attempt to be hippies a few decades too late (often including hairy armpits and pussies and multi colored hair, the most bizarre sight was a woman who had colored her hair in all places).

Best regards

Halkan
Thanks for the account. Are the Chinese people you saw a regular occurrence or an unusual sight? Did any seem particular embarrassed (other than the guy)? Your definitely right about the difference between foreign girls and natives, it is a much bigger deal for them. For that reason it's much more exciting to hear about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the account. Are the Chinese people you saw a regular occurrence or an unusual sight? Did any seem particular embarrassed (other than the guy)? Your definitely right about the difference between foreign girls and natives, it is a much bigger deal for them. For that reason it's much more exciting to hear about.
This was an unusual occurance, what with this Chinese woman taking her friends (family) with her. But you can also see Indian, Persian, English and Canadian women there, and they are more likely to be 'zeigefreudig' (as they say in Germany) than the German women.

In the saunas, most women sit 'very comfortably not caring what is seen' but at the same time they are clearly not trying to show off, and most of them tend to put on robes once they have showered afterwards (some stroll around naked for a while to cool off before showering ). In the summertime most women arrange themselves 'very comfortably' on the lounges out in the garden, but again not to show off, and they tend to put on their robes when moving around. Almost all women wear a robe or put on a blanket in the lounge rooms.

The women who do show off tend to open their legs a bit more than what is needed just to be comfortable when lying on their lounges in the garden, and place themselves such that you get a good view as you stroll around on the pathways . The really brave/foolhardy lie with their legs very wide open in the lounge rooms, but that is foolhardy because the staff does not look kindly at it. I've only seen it a few times.

The usual way to show off is to use the warm pools, because it is not very likely that the staff will do anything about it. If, as sometimes actually happens, a woman close to me is blatantly showing off in the pool, I tend to demonstratively place my legs as if saying 'I need to hide something', which in the circumstances is 'flirting while still obeying the naturist rules'. If, as occasionally happens, she smiles directly at me and looks very pleased with herself, I might well relax my position and show her effect on me. And that's it, only seldom does anything more happen.

Sometimes in these pools you overhear conversations, always in english, between 'life style' people discussing 'courses in enhanced sexuality', naked yoga sessions and the like, and these groups tend to based on US people who have moved to Berlin for the 'freedom'. But there may be Indian, Tunisian, Danish, Spanish, whatever people in these groups as well. But never any Germans. Germans don't go to the Spa to show that they are groovy people who dare to live an alternative lifestyle, they just go to the Spa to relax, and it so happens that the Saunas and the pools are used in the nude, no big deal. Berlin is very international, and there are often lovely Italian and French women there as well, but you seldom see them showing off, I guess that would be vulgar, and far beneath their sense of style.

Regards

Halkan
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
As far as the enf stories are concerned, I have no doubt there are many more waiting to be shared
In this Berlin spa and in many other stylish German spa's, the women are in the majority, and the staff are quick to hunt down and throw out men who act in a manner which makes women uncomfortable. Apart from the moral part of it, they know very well that it is the women who order expensive smoothies, buy scented oils and creams, order most massages and all beauty treatments. Most men who go there are classical naturist types who only go for relaxation, and then there are some of us who also take it as a bonus if we can interact a bit with women who obviously like to show off for us. But we leave it to the women to take initiatives, we do not want to disturb the women who are not into showing off, and we certainly do not want to be sent off and put on a 'perverts list' of men who are not allowed to enter the Spa anymore.

So, any woman who is initially a bit shy will be surrounded by a large number of women who are anything but shy (which does not mean that most of those show themselves off), in a quite safe environment, and at the same time they can choose to d**** a towel around them in the saunas until they have gotten used to things. So, I seldom see embarrassed women in these places. Besides, most of these places tend to have at least one sauna set aside only for women.

The chances for ENF is much higher in the Hotels, where tourists without much prior, eeh, exposure, to German nakedness might take the elevator down to the basement for some gym time followed by a sauna, plop themselves down in the sauna wearing their usual bathing suits, only to be (if in a friendly manner) firmly told off by the hotel staff for having those bathing suits on And who might then after having reluctantly taken off their suits to stay in the sauna be surprised to see an entire football team staying at the hotel nonchalantly stroll into the sauna after a training session. I have heard of such happenings and the women either looked back on it as 'the most funny thing ever in retrospect' or as 'the worst thing that ever happened to me'.

Regards

Halkan
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Halkan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s