photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-02-2020, 02:16 PM

Default Pokemon Gotta Strip Battle

Hey everybody, new-time poster, long-time lurker here.

Anyway I wanted to write a story based on Pokémon, a game series, everybody is familiar. I used to come to this site every once in a while to read other people's stories, but obviously a lot of them remained either unfinished due to the writer going MIA, or just due to lacking the time and drive to finish them.

I have a lot of love for some of these fledgling stories and though it is a couple of years later, I would like to write my own. It takes inspirations from Lemon's and FLD mainly, but I hope it hits a couple of you in a way that makes it worth reading.

Now just a bit of background for you guys. I plan to write around the entire story including all eight gyms in at most 40 chapters. That is a large estimate in case obviously things get out of hand. I am actually hoping to write around 25-35 chapters which will include the basic plotline. I will probably update once a week, either Wednesday or Thursday for roughly 1500-2000 words per chapter.

The first three however, will be put up in quick over the next couple of days so you can all get a feel for the story. I probably won't make it end with a legendary, but a dark villain who strips girls might make their way into the story. I also wanted to add in maybe some inspiration for the characters which I will add as pictures to the bottom. The first one I show off is what I imagine Natalie to look sort of like (the pokemon go female avatar)

Anyway enjoy (I hope the grammar and everything is okay).

Episode 1: The Region of Strip Battles!

“Hello and welcome to the world of Pokémon!”

Natalie opened her eyes to the sight of a woman who was around her early-thirties; she was this region’s Pokémon Professor, Shrubbery and in her hand was a Pokeball. Natalie tried to focus on her surroundings, but struggled to as despite her attempts, the world around her seemed almost like a void.

“Are you a boy or a girl?”

Natalie sighed. She has had this dream quite a few times since she learned that she would be given a Pokémon, and it would always start off like this, and end with her shrinking down and then a white light before she would awaken in her bed like any other day. That was how it looked until she heard a loud noise echoing throughout her dream.
She opened her eyes to the roof of her bedroom and with a long stretch Natalie arose from her slumber. Her phone had been loudly telling her it was time to get up, and so with another stretch and a loud yawn she stepped out of her bed.

Then a realisation dawned upon her, “I better get ready!” Natalie jumped out of her bed and ran towards the bathroom.

She then flung open the bathroom door to hear her mother yelp from inside the shower.

“Nattie! Don’t scare me like that!” her mother shouted from behind the shower curtain.

“Sorry Mom!”

Natalie stood in front of the bathroom mirror and she found herself focusing on the image that was waiting on the other side; a cute girl with long brown hair, deep blue eyes, and a fair complexion, but what she saw was different. What caught Natalie’s eye was her hair that was a mess, her eyes that had slight bags under them from staying up late and her cheeks that looked like they needed a wash.

She fixed herself up in record speed and after a second or two ran out of the bathroom and back to her room. She then stripped down and started to get dressed. “I would’ve loved to take a shower, but there is no time!”

Natalie ran out of the room and called out to her mother, “I am going to get my Pokemon, okay mom!”

“Nattie, what about breakfast!?”

Natalie didn’t hear her mother as she was too focused on getting to the lab, but it wouldn’t have mattered even if she had; as she was out of the door in less than a second. It didn’t take her long to make it towards the Pokemon laboratory. She was also meeting her friends so she wouldn’t allow herself to be too late, after all, much like her dream kept foretelling, today was the day she would get her very own Pokemon!

She ran and ran until she was dripping with sweat, but soon she arrived to see a couple of familiar faces.

“You’re late Nattie!”

“You shouldn’t overexert yourself!”

The two faces belonged to her two bestest friends, Rachel, and Miranda, and today much like Natalie, they were both going to get a Pokemon from the professor. Natalie grew up with these two, and all throughout their life in Cherrypop town they were inseparable.

“Well, I can’t wait to get a Pokemon!” Rachel laughed.

Rachel was a courageous tomboy known around town as a cute bruiser. Her hair was short and fiery, and her slender figure reflected her boyish lifestyle of working out, so it was no surprise to anyone that she also wanted to be the toughest Pokemon trainer around.

“I just hope to make friends with them myself,” Miranda added.

Miranda was the opposite of Rachel; a timid and soft girl, she was known as the daughter of the local florist and likewise was considered the prettiest girl in town. She had an elegant look with long black hair and a chest that people could bounce on.

Natalie nodded, and then she looked up at the small, but surprisingly lavish looking building in front of her. This was where all of the Pokemon research in the region took place and is also the place where she would begin her journey.
“Let’s go inside!” Natalie smiled.

The trio made their way up the front door and knocked to hear nothing in reply. It was silent, but the door was also unlocked and so with little waiting Natalie entered into the building much to Miranda’s discomfort.

The inside of the lab was dead; there was no light and the curtains were however, there was the sound of snoring. Natalie wandered around; trying to find her way around the darkened lab, and when she came upon a light switch.
She turned it on and with a moment of utter shock she caught herself looking into a sight she wasn’t ready for.
Lying on the sofa that sat in the middle of the lab was a woman. She was asleep, but amazingly in a way that wasn’t even normal; her head was at the foot of the sofa and her legs hung over the bag; spread. It wouldn’t have been an issue if she was wearing anything, but the woman wasn’t.

Natalie’s eyes caught the thick mound of hair that sat covering a pair of glistening pink lips. She had only ever seen four pairs of lips in her life; her own, her mother’s, Rachel’s, and finally Miranda’s, and even though Miranda leaves it unkempt, her bush was far from as glorious as this one.

“Nattie! What are you doing!?” Rachel said as she pushed Natalie forward.

Natalie landed on the naked Professor; falling onto her in a way that her face met the Professor’s neck, and then almost like falling into a venus fly trap she felt her legs be wrapped up by the Professor’s. Natalie could feel the Professor’s hot breath upon her face, and then without a second passing the Professor opened her eyes.

“You three are quite late!” she said. “I expected you to be here around twenty minutes ago and Natalie to be a little less sweaty.”

“Sorry, we’re late!” Natalie apologised, all the while fearing that she was going to learn how to eat carpet.

“Well, it's fine. I was napping after spending all night setting up the Pokemon, so come here!” Professor Shrubbery threw Natalie off and jumped up.

“Professor! Put some clothes on, please!” Miranda cried out with a blush.

“Oopsie!”

A few moments had passed, and Shrubbery had gotten dressed before taking the three girls to the back of the lab. They came to a counter that had three balls sitting on it. These were Pokeballs; items that are used to capture Pokemon.

“Now, I am sure you realise that this region is a bit different from other regions,” Professor Shrubbery said. “There are many Pokemon in this region that are all found elsewhere in the world however, we haven’t recorded any new species of our own. That may seem like a bad thing, but that is also part of this region’s charm! Our Pokemon are of varying rarities across the world, but here you can find a large amount of them!”

Natalie felt her heart begin to race. The idea of owning her own Pokemon has been in her mind for a long while, and this moment couldn’t come any quicker.

“Now girls, which one of you wants to claim your Pokemon partner first?”

“I got here first, so it should be me!” Danielle laughed.

Natalie wanted to run out and grab the Pokemon right then and there, but she held herself back as best she could.
“Okay well, you have three choices Danielle,” Shrubbery smiled. “You can pick the Weed Pokemon Oddish, the Tiny Robin Pokemon Fletchling, or the Tadpole Pokemon Poliwag.”

Danielle didn’t even think for a second before grabbing the middle ball. It made sense to all in the room that she would pick the fire type Pokemon for her starter.

“I guess it is my turn then,” Miranda said as she stepped forward. “They are both so cute, but I feel like Oddish suits me better, considering I love flowers.”

Natalie was fine with this outcome as out of the three before her she wanted Poliwag.

“I am finally a Pokemon trainer!” Natalie thought to herself as she grabbed the last ball.

“Well, I do still have something else to give you!” Professor Shrubbery said as she pulled out a box with a few watches inside. “These are called Battle Radars, and they rate your ability as a trainer. You must each register your Pokemon in these as well as your basic information.”

Natalie placed the Battle Radar on her wrist and began to fill out the stuff inside.

“I think the only other information you need is how battles play out in this region,” Professor Shrubbery said. “The signs leading out of town should give you a basic rundown, so make sure to check them before you head off.”
Natalie smiled and twirled around with her new buddy in her hands, “I am going to name you Waggy!”

Then she and her friend’s left the lab with happy faces. They were walking into the centre of town which had begun to fill out with people.

“So, what do you guys want to do now?” Natalie asked.

“I think we should also tell our parents about the situation,” Danielle said.

“I agree, then we can begin our journeys when we feel ready,” Miranda added.

Natalie nodded and the three went their separate ways, at least that was the plan anyway, but Natalie who stayed in the people-filled centre of town admiring her Pokemon found herself with a look of utter embarrassment on her face.
“Nattie, you shouldn’t leave the house without having breakfast!”

Natalie’s eyes caught her mother running through the crowd who were all staring at her. The reason for this? It was because of what her mother was wearing, or more like what she wasn’t wearing.

“Mom, why are you dressed like that!?” Natalie cried out.

Natalie’s mother was only wearing a towel that started at her chest and ended at her thighs. It barely covered anything and so every guy was trying to see past the little piece of clothing in hopes of seeing her naked body underneath.

Then the towel dropped...

“Oopsie, I just came out of the shower! How embarrassing!”

This was the beginning of a brand new adventure!

Natalie’s Team
Waggy/Poliwag Lv 5
Attached Thumbnails
Natalie.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2020, 07:21 PM

Default Episode 2: Natalie's Journey Begins!

Hey guys, just an update, here is episode 2 like I promised. I hope you are having fun reading this, feedback would be appreciated, but maybe just as a PM type thing to prevent the thread from getting stacked with messages. If you guys prefer to message here, then I won't complain, but either way I want this to be easy to read if that makes sense?

It was a bit hard to include the battling especially since that made the chapter really long! I didn't want it to be more than 1500-2000 words, partially because I believe that it is a bit much to expect you to read for ENF, and also because this isn't paid writing, though I guess I wouldn't mind doing commissions at some point. Anyway I will try to get episode 3 out Sunday, and then I will slow down to once or twice a week.

I feel like the silence overall has been due to a lack of trust for Pokémon stories, but I will do my absolute best to finish this in less than 40 chapters like I said.

Anyway enjoy, oh and who did I base Natalie's Mom on in my head? Alola's Milftastic Mom

I will also find more good images for you guys.

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 2: Natalie's Journey Begins!

“I can’t believe they fined me 6000 Pokedollars!”

Natalie was sitting at the table eating a hearty lunch with her mother who was less than pleased after this morning’s towel incident.

“Mom, your towel dropped in front of a bunch of people in the middle of town! God it was so embarrassing!”

“Yeah, so they got a great view of my age-defying physique, and I had to pay for it!?”

“The students from the trainer school were there, not to mention that when you bent over to pick the towel up, one of the old men had a heart attack!”

“I know! What a compliment! That reminds me. I should send him a get-well card.”

Natalie let out an audible sigh, “Mom, what would dad think?”

Natalie’s mother frowned, “your father is too busy battling in some other region, so who cares?”

Natalie let out another sigh before getting up to leave. She was all prepped for her journey, when her mother stepped out in front of her.

“Nattie, where do you think you are going?”

“I am going out to start my journey,” Natalie replied. “I can’t become a Pokémon Champion sitting around here!”

“Not until you have everything you need!” Natalie’s mom said. “Do you have spare panties?”

“Yes Mom, six extra pairs.”

“Do you have toilet roll?”

“Yes Mom, I do.”

“Toothbrushes?”

“I have three of them.”

Natalie’s tone of voice started to get a little more annoyed.

“Okay, well do you have socks?” Natalie’s mom asked.

“I don’t wear socks,” Natalie replied. “So no.”

Natalie’s mom seemed unhappy with the attitude, but instead of pushing it she just let out a sigh.

“Do you have money, and potions for your Pokémon?”

“I do have money, and I will stop by the shop before I leave.”

“Okay, make sure to check in with me once you reach the gate leading out of town!”

“Sure thing,” Natalie replied.

Natalie put on her boots and left the house. She was planning on making her way to the centre of town, but as her friends had texted her after talking to their parents, neither Rachel, nor Miranda would be starting their journey today.

“Sorry, guys, but I can’t leave till Monday!” Miranda wrote.

“Yeah, I also can’t leave till Sunday!” Rachel added.

“So it will be two days before Rachel leaves, and three days before Miranda does. I can get a head start!” Natalie laughed to herself. “First things first though, I better hit the shops!”

Natalie arrived at the shops with a feeling of excitement welling up inside of her. She had never really bought items for anything other than make-up, gadgets, or games. This was the first time she would be looking into the areas of the store made specifically for trainers.

Though, when she reached the front of the counter she was greeted by a scowling old lady.

“Oh, if it isn’t the daughter of Madame stink eye,” she said in anger.

“Madame stink eye?” Natalie replied.

“Your mother bent down and showed everybody everything earlier! My grandson won’t stop talking about it and my husband almost died from it!”

“Oh, was it your husband who had the heart attack? I am so sorry!”

The old woman scoffed, “I am sorry you had to deal with that woman as your mother to be honest. I mean flashing her bits to everybody around.”

“Yeah, sorry,” Natalie replied.

The old woman vented for a while, but after blowing off all of her steam she gave Natalie a couple of extra potions as a way of showing she was over it.

“Well I now have ten potions!” Natalie smiled as she walked out of the store. “So now, I can finally begin my journey!”

Natalie made her way to the edge of town, and as she did she found herself greeted with many different signs written in hopes of helping trainers.

They read as followed.

Dear Trainer,
I hope this message helps you learn a little bit more about Pokémon and what it means to be a trainer. First things first, let’s begin with battling; the most important aspect of raising Pokémon is helping them grow through overcoming hardships. The stronger they get, the more likely you are to be able to achieve greater heights using them. Just keep in mind that battles in the Garment region are special with unique rules that add extra risk to battling. These rules require trainers to remove…

The message on the sign was scratched off leaving it unclean what trainers had to remove.

“This is the only sign that talks about battling,” Natalie muttered. “I thought Professor Shrubbery placed these out to help us? I wonder how it got scratched up?”

Natalie shook her head and after looking briefly at the other signs which read basically nothing about battling. She decided to just keep moving forward out of Cherrypop however, the only way forward was through the Hardwood forest. A place where people are forbidden to go without Pokémon.

“Time to begin my journey!”

The forest was quiet, but still had the eerie feeling of life all around. Natalie, who was excited moments before, began to feel uneasy and so she let Waggy out of its ball to walk alongside her. It didn’t help the young Pokémon feel any less cautious, but even so the pair did their best to brave the woods.

They continued onwards when they caught view of some berries that had fallen onto the floor. Natalie remembered something she had read a while ago, that described how when a Pokémon is weak they can be fed berries to recover strength.

“What a lucky find!” Natalie cried aloud.

She walked close to the berries when she heard an aggressive cry. A fist swung nearby from one of the bushes causing her to fall back on her butt. The Pokémon was small, purple and held its claws up in the same position as a boxer. Natalie turned around to crawl away, but instead found the Pokémon shooting bubbles at her ass which popped with surprising strength!

“OUCH!” Natalie cried out as she scampered to her feet. “This little shit needs to be taught a lesson!”

Natalie pushed Waggy between her and the Crabrawler. She then pulled out her battle radar that had been sitting on her wrist; alongside everything else it worked like a Pokedex with built-in functions for trainers to use during battles.
“What the hell is this thing!?” Natalie said whilst turning on the Pokedex function.

Then the Battle Radar announced.

“This is Crabrawler, the Boxing Pokémon. Crabrawler is a Pokémon that fights so aggressively for food and territory, sometimes its claws can fall off, but grow back almost as fast.”

“The Boxing Pokémon? I guess that means we want to stay away from its fists. Okay, Waggy, you need to use the move water gun!”

Waggy responded by shooting out a stream of water that pushed the Crabrawler backwards, but it didn’t fall. It shook off the water and replied by shooting bubbles at Waggy who barely seemed to notice them.

“It’s not very effective!” Natalie laughed. “Water gun, again!”

Waggy responded in kind and shot more water from its mouth. The Crabrawler started to shake. It was clear Waggy had the advantage.

“Okay, now that it is running out of steam we need to finish it off! Waggy, one more water gun!”

Waggy sprayed water once again and the Crabrawler fell down and started to foam at the mouth.

“That is what you get for getting my pants wet!” Natalie laughed. “Hey, did my numbers go up!?”

Natalie’s eyes were watching her radar that showed a number that read, “Trainer Battle Level: 60,” the number was originally 50, and from Natalie could remember it was how strong her team was; every level equated to 10 points on the radar.

“Does that mean you got stronger Waggy?”

Waggy seemed unsure, but even so it was happy to have won its very first fight. The Crabrawler was still unconscious, and whilst Natalie felt good about winning she also felt bad about beating up on it.

“Hey, Crabrawler, I am sorry for trying to steal your berry, so here.”

Natalie used the potion on the Crabrawler and healed it back up, but it was still unconscious. She then stood back up and continued walking through the woods with a newfound confidence in her and her Pokémon’s ability. It wasn’t long however, before they encountered a different Pokémon.

“That’s a cute one!” Natalie cried out.

The Pokémon was a small squirrel-like animal with a long thick tail. Natalie pulled out the radar and saw it was called Pachirisu, and it was known as the ‘EleSquirrel Pokémon’.

“I should catch it!” Natalie realised whilst reaching into her bag. “Wait! I forgot to buy Pokeballs!”

She scoffed, as Natalie knew that she had screwed up one of the most basic things that a trainer had to keep in mind; always keep Pokeballs. They were integral for increasing your team’s battle power, but she forgot when she bought the potions.

“Well, we can still get stronger by beating it I guess!” Natalie moaned.

This happened a few more times as she wandered the forest and Natalie got more and more bitter about the situation. It annoyed her so much that she didn’t realise that her one team member was starting to feel weakened.

“Our battle rating has gone up to 80, maybe I am a genius at battling?” Natalie laughed.

Then the pair heard the crack of a branch. They got into defensive stances, but Waggy was struggling to catch his breath when a woman wandered out from between the trees. She had short black hair, and was dressed in simple camping gear, but also had a bug-catching net.

“I didn’t realise that there would be other trainers wandering the woods,” she said.

“Who are you!?” Natalie called out.

“Calm down! I am just a trainer wandering the woods in hopes of meeting Professor Shrubbery. Then again, maybe you should be panicking considering what happens when two trainers meet up!”

The woman stared down at Waggy, and quickly noticed his lacking strength. She then readied a Pokeball from her pocket and sent out a green caterpillar-like Pokémon.

“My name is Elise, and I challenge you to battle!”

Natalie’s battle radar echoed a message that read, “you are challenged by Picnicker Elise!” It also showed her battle rating of 190.

“Your rating is only 80, so this will be an easy win!”

“Crap! Waggy use your new move, Pound!” Natalie cried out in a panic.

Waggy ran towards the caterpillar and swung his tail into it which sent the bug flying. It got up however, with an angry look a second or so later.

“Caterpie, use string shot!” Elise cried out.

The Caterpie replied by shooting a string which caught Waggy for a second or two. It didn’t take long to break free, but its effect had been applied; slowing Waggy down.

“Water gun!” Natalie cried out.

Waggy spat water causing the Caterpie to be flung against the tree and pass out. Elise scoffed in annoyance.

“Damn, and here I thought that Wag was on its last legs.”

Elise let out a sigh whilst returning her Caterpie. She then removed her neckerchief and her boots and socks before flinging them over to Natalie.

“W-what!? Why are you stripping!?”

“Do you really not know the first thing about battling?” Elise replied. “The first rule of losing a Pokémon is stripping off some clothing.”

“W-what!” Natalie cried out again.

“Wow, you really are a noob, huh? Well every time you lose a Pokémon you must strip of some of your outfit depending on how many Pokémon you have left. If you are out of Pokémon you are supposed to get naked.”

Natalie felt her cheeks start to heat up. She had only seen a bit of battling from other regions tournaments and she knew that that wasn’t a rule anywhere else.

“Listen, I am not trying to pull your leg. That is just how battles work here in this region, but then again maybe you are from Kanto, or something? It is pretty different, but it is to encourage the trainers to become amazing otherwise they are losing their dignity.”

Elise then sent out another Pokémon. This time it was a small Caterpillar of a different colour, and it had a spike on its head.

“Okay, anyway, Weedle use your poison sting!”

Natalie’s confusion led to a moment where Waggy got hit. He stood back up, but he looked strange; like he was on the verge of being sick. It didn’t take long for her to realise that he had been poisoned!

“U-um use your water gun!”

Waggy shook its head and sprayed out more water causing the Weedle to also get thrown back. It stood its head and wiggled back to the battle. Elise ordered another use of poison sting, but this time Waggy was ready and hopped back.

“W-water gun, again!”

Waggy shot more water out and knocked the Weedle out. Elise responded by stripping off her shirt and her pants, revealing a matching pair of lace undergarments. She then readied her third Pokeball.

“This is my strongest one so I hope you are ready for it!” Elise cried out.

Elise threw out a ball that popped to reveal her last Pokémon; a purple Butterfly-looking thing.

“Butterfree, use confusion!”

Waggy began to shake furiously, and then flew backwards into one of the trees. It was clear that this fight was about to end, as even though Waggy stood back up, it couldn’t take another attack and the poison was about to finish it off as well.

“W-Waggy! Use your water gun!”

Waggy shot more water out and hit the Butterfree, but it didn’t drop. It then blew a wind with its wings in reply which made Waggy fly back. This time however, Waggy didn’t get up!

“Waggy has fainted!” was what the battle radar read.

“Now that you have lost your Poliwag, let’s see some skin!” Elise said. “But then again, that was your only Pokémon so I guess that means I win and you have to show me everything!”

Elise laughed loudly, and Natalie started to whimper. This was her first trainer battle and her first humiliating defeat. She was about to strip for some woman in the woods.

“Hey, don’t cry! I am not one of those creepy guys who wants to do dirty things to you! I’ll even let you keep your stinky boots!”

Then a moment of surprise occurred; in the middle of the fight walked out a Crabrawler with its fists held out in front of it. It didn’t take long for Natalie to realise this was the same Crabrawler she had battled a little while ago!

“W-what are you doing here!?” Natalie said.

The Crabrawler stood in front of her as if to say it wanted to battle! She then realised what it wanted. It wanted to save her from this hopeless defeat and join her on her journey.

“Miss Elise, this may sound a bit strange to ask my opponent, but may I borrow a Pokeball?” Natalie said.

“What?” Elise replied.

“I wished to catch this Crabrawler earlier, but I forgot to bring some Pokeballs with me. I would like to battle you with it.”

“And why should I do that?”

Natalie smirked and threw down her backpack, and her battle radar. “If you give me one Pokeball, and let me battle then I will give you everything I own right now if I lose. That includes all of my clothes, my pack which has my wallet with 5000 Pokedollars, 9 potions, and my battle radar. I will leave here with just the two Pokeballs and do anything else you say.”

Elise’s eyes glinted with a look of joy. There were a few treasures here that she could sell for a lot of money, and if she recorded this girl doing embarrassing naked stuff, she might also make a bit of money online. She then pulled a Pokeball out from her bag and threw it to Natalie.

“Hurry up and let’s begin. I will even let you get out of stripping this once”

Natalie placed the ball on Crabrawler’s head and within a second her battle radar lit up on the ground.

“Battle Rating 140.”

Natalie then sent the Crabrawler back out.

“Okay, your name is now Brawly! Brawly use your bubble!”

Crabrawler spat out bubbles in the direction of Butterfree who replied by flinging them back using a gust of wind. Crabrawler didn’t move however, as it had dug its claws into the ground.

“Okay Brawly, now rock smash!”

Brawly flung small rocks at the Butterfree which broke on impact; it seemed to catch the Butterfree off-guard as it shook in surprise!

“Damn it got the defence drop?” Elise cried out in a panic. “Use Confusion!”

Natalie smirked. “Brawly, move in closer!”

Brawly dug its claws into the ground again and braced itself for the confusion. It took a bit of damage, but didn’t by grounding itself it minimised the shaky feeling.

“Now bubble on the wings! Then rock smash to finish it!”

Brawly darted in close and fired bubbles at point-blank range, catching the Butterfree’s wings which struggled to stay afloat, and then it flung rocks into Butterfree which threw it up and it fell down; unconscious.

“W-WHAT!?” Elise cried out.

“Looks like you lost,” Natalie laughed. “Don’t worry, I will even let you keep your stinky boots!”

Natalie's Team
Total Battle Rating: 140
Waggy/Poliwag LV 8
Brawly/Crabrawler LV 6
Attached Thumbnails
Pokemon Mom.jpg   Pokemon Mom2.jpg  

PokemonGo-Heroine-sexy.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2020, 02:48 AM

Default Episode 3: Monster of the Hardwoods

Now this chapter came from a weird place with a weird premise. If you don't like perverted Pokémon you might want to give this one a miss. I have always thought Pokémon was good for a horror setting and wanted to write some Pokémon fanfiction with that in it; like Rillaboom falls in love with human woman and tries to make her his, but I also like the idea of a woman putting up a bit of a fight and using her sexual appeal to get out of that situation.

It is pretty dark too, mainly cause I have been reading the Pokémon Special Manga (some may know it as Adventures,) and that stuff is dark. I mean it isn't Goblin Slayer, but the point is this may turn people off, but hey that is what putting stories out are about. This also came from the idea that getting a super strong mon really early could be game-changing, but how could I keep that interesting? Maybe he disobeys her, maybe he turns on her?

I also wanted a situation she couldn't just battle to show that this world is a bit more than that. Anyway I hope you enjoy this and after this I might slow down, but I might also release one more chapter by Sunday, just cause this one flowed out of me easily.

Anyway enjoy episode 3, and once again if you have feedback, please PM me, if you are just here to read that is fine too, but I want to improve. If I am doing good or better than other writers I would like to know it too, haha. I also don't want to flood this thread with feedback, but if that is the only way you feel comfortable then do that instead.

Also this a longish one, so I may not have had the time to proofread!

Oh and the pictures are how her dress looked! (slightly smaller version of Betty Boops), and just another image I found!

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 3: The Monster of the Hardwood!

Natalie sat on a log catching her breath; it had been around an hour since she beat Elise, and whilst she felt lucky that she had escaped the mortifying situation of being left naked with nary a thing to go home with; she couldn’t help, but revel in her victory. It was only an hour ago after all.

“I can’t believe she had shaved everything! And her panties too!” Natalie laughed.

In her hands were a pair of white lace panties with the print of a bear on the back. It was cute, but far from what an adult woman should wear, and even though it was embarrassing to admit she wanted to kiss it to commemorate her very first victory!

“I mean, nobody is watching so I could just give it the smallest of pecks, but then again that is a pretty strange thing to do! Then again nobody would know, but I would know.”

Natalie was so distracted by her trophy that she didn’t notice that her Crabrawler, Brawly, had been longingly staring at her. It seemed to have fallen for her after she healed it when they battled before. She was also just happy to have more than one member of the team, but that high would soon end when she realised it was time to move on.

“Waggy, you can take a rest, but Brawly you need to stay out and fight for the time being! We have to be wary about that monster that Elise mentioned.”

An hour ago, when the Picnicker had stripped naked completely apart from her boots that stank from a long journey; she had mentioned one thing.

“Hey, before I run off to Cherrypop, keep in mind that there is a really strong Monster Pokémon around. It was big and kind of seedy, so if you encounter it, keep a distance.”

Natalie was only half-paying attention at the time as she was too distracted by the full-moon that Elise was presenting which was surprisingly plump. That distraction however left, as Elise darted off into the woods in the nude besides the boots on her feet.

Natalie tried not to focus on her victory, and instead hoped to keep her wits about her. It was quiet in the Hardwood forest, but even so there was still a feeling of unease running up her spine. It was as if the presence of the forest was full of tension, and yet it also seemed dead; the Monster Pokémon was around.

“If there is a super strong Pokémon around; we might not be in the best shape to handle it!” Natalie muttered aloud.

It wasn’t unusual for strong Pokémon to make dens in small forests like this, as few people would traverse through it often enough to allow the weak Pokémon to grow strong. This didn’t mean that there were countless strong Pokémon around however, as usually there only ends up being one apex creature amongst the weaker ones that grew this strong.

Natalie probably couldn’t even control it even if she caught as it would probably be so above her level that controlling it would be impossible. Most Pokémon can instinctively tell the strength of a trainer, and should that situation come out after sending it out, then it could be dangerous for the trainer and anybody else around.
But she didn’t know that.

“If I catch this Pokémon though I could probably become super strong right away,” she thought to herself. “I should maybe try to find it!”

She pondered and pondered, but she was far from ready to encounter such a creature, and that was why it was such a problem when she entered a clearing and caught sight of something sitting atop a small cliff. It was some form of gorilla with a brown body, grey head and a pig-like nose.

Natalie could have ignored the beast, and most trainers of a respectable level would probably have told her to run as fast as she could. No trainer of any less than five badges could control this beast, but she didn’t know that.

“That must be the monster Pokémon!” she whispered.

The beast didn’t notice her as it was too busy chowing down on some grass. It seemed content to stay in place and mind its own business, but Natalie wanted to catch it, and so she pulled out the Battle Radar’s Pokedex function.

“This is Slaking, the Lazy Pokémon. Slaking is incredibly powerful, but is also incredibly lazy. It only has two things it would move for; the first is food which it reluctantly moves for only after all other nearby food sources have been expended. The second thing that moves-”

Then the Battle Radar started to ring with the nameplate ‘Mom.’

Slaking turned to look at the cute girl sitting at the origin of the sound. It seemed disinterested for a minute, and then its eyes burst with a look of excitement. It took Natalie a second to realise what was about to happen to her if she didn’t move.

Then the Pokedex continued.

“The second thing that moves Slaking are females. Male Slaking's have been known to especially enjoy the scent and taste of fertile human women oftentimes stripping them and playing with them to their heart’s content.”

Natalie’s butt-cheeks tightened, and her virgin body quivered with a feeling. It was unfamiliar and primal to her, but something all adult women have some knowledge of; it was the feeling of pure lust, and male horniness .

She turned around, and without a second thought she ran. It didn’t take long for the Slaking to cry out with a noise that made the woods shake and Natalie’s bladder feel like emptying all over the floor. She sprinted though, and Brawly stayed hot on her trail as did the Slaking. She had a rough memory of where she was going before stepping into the Slaking’s den, but making it out of the woods took around ten minutes of pure sprinting.

Then she escaped the Hardwood forest, and as she ran out through the thicket of trees, and into the safety of an open area, she collapsed. It didn’t take long for everything else to take hold of her too; it started with the cold feeling of pain in her legs, then her face turned boiling hot, and finally her bladder emptied all over the floor.

She laid in a puddle of her own pee for longer than she would want to admit to anyone, but at least she was safe. It also didn’t take long for Brawly to join her, and with a moment of respite; Natalie made her way into the small town of Browncherry in hopes of finding some place to rest her sweaty, exhausted body, maybe have a shower, and recover from the day’s events.

She made her way to a Pokémon centre that was in the middle of town. It was quiet; and the woman at the counter, a pretty woman in her late twenties who could only be described as a perfect nurse in pink stared at her.

“Are you okay?” the nurse asked.

“I am, somewhat okay,” Natalie awkwardly laughed.

“You look like you could use a shower, and a hot cocoa,” the nurse said.

Natalie did take the offer, had a shower, let her Pokémon rest in the healing chamber, and told the nurse about what happened to her, with the battles, the Slaking, and everything else, and the nurse; who goes by the name Joy, listened intently.

“I see, so that Slaking is still there,” Joy said.

“You know about it?” Natalie asked.

“I don’t know it personally, but my predecessor had a run-in with it,” Joy answered.

“She did!?” Natalie cried out.

Nurse Joy gave a shushing motion causing Natalie to calm down.

“I had only started the job at the time, when my Predecessor went out to the Hardwood forest, and then she went missing for around two days. She then came back with shaky legs and torn clothes, and a distinctive smell on her body; she also had the biggest smile I had ever seen on a person.”

“Smile?” Natalie replied.

“Well, apparently it wasn’t a cruel encounter. That Slaking seemed to really like the ladies, but he also does treat them with respect during his dalliances.”

Natalie began to wonder if that was the same beast that was chasing her and she felt another quiver run up her body.

“I don’t think it is all bad however, it never hurts the women, but on the other hand that might due to its history with women.”

“Its history?” Natalie replied.

“Well I only know what my predecessor told me, but apparently that Pokémon when it was a Slakoth belonged to a young woman about your age. She was an up-and-coming trainer unlike any other. Slakoth was her main Pokémon and her partner however, one day it evolved into the excitable Vigoroth.”

“Vigoroth?”

“Yes,” Nurse Joy continued. “Anyway Vigoroth is a Pokémon said to have boundless energy and that energy makes it dangerous. It can be hard to raise and so the girl couldn’t handle it so she took the Vigoroth to the Hardwood forest and left it there with tears in her eyes. Apparently, she also left the ball she had caught it in, in case any other trainer wants to raise it.”

“Wait, so then why does it attack women?” Natalie asked.

“Well, when evolved into Slaking it probably took a liking to them because it misses its trainer. It is a shame because Slaking is also incredibly powerful, it is the king after all.”

“Incredibly powerful?” Natalie said with a sudden excitement.

“Yes. It is one of the most powerful Pokémon in the world,” Nurse Joy added. “I wouldn’t recommend trying to catch this one however, as it wouldn’t listen to a word and inexperienced trainer said.”

“Right, but even still.” Natalie put her finger to her mouth. “My friends will be going through the forest soon, and if they get caught, well Rachel probably won’t, but Miranda will be caught before she has time to even get one foot away from it.”

“I see,” Nurse Joy said. “I still have the ball, but Slaking is quite intelligent. It will recognise the ball and fight to not let itself be caught.”

“You said he likes women right? A real sleazy pervert.”

“Yes.”

“Then why don’t we just use bait he would like,” Natalie said. “If we get him all hot and bothered, then maybe he will be too distracted to notice the ball.”

“Yes, but even so, it will be dangerous!” Nurse Joy added.

“Yeah, but whoever does it will be given quite the prize,” Natalie smiled. “That’s it! I have a plan!”

“You have a plan?”

“Yes,” Natalie replied. “And all it will take is that Pokeball, a sexy dress, some make-up, and a whole lot of courage!”

“Wait, what? But I don’t understand, how will you catch a Pokémon that won’t allow itself to be caught?”

“Let me ask you something, Joy. Do you know the forgotten function of Pokeballs?”

The next day…

“Natalie, I think you have to be extra careful! Otherwise that Slaking will do some bad things to you.”

“I know, but this is the only way.” Natalie replied. “I do have to ask though, couldn’t you have gotten a dress that fits better?”

“To be honest there were no sexy dresses that could attract a man’s attention so I got something from the kids section and reworked it.”

“Yeah I appreciate the effort, but the buns are about to jump out the shop!”

Natalie stood in one part of the forest dressed in nothing, but black boots and a little black dress that started at her cleavage, and ended just above the bottom of her butt. She tried to readjust countless times, but even so her underbun was visible. Alongside the dress, she was covered in make-up in hopes of looking as sexy as possible. The only other things on her person was one black ball, and her Battle Radar which was currently connected to Nurse Joy.

“And you are sure you couldn’t wear underwear?” Nurse Joy asked.

“I couldn’t fit them into this tiny thing!” Natalie replied. “I feel like a doughnut whose filling is about to explode out of the dough.”

“You really like the food analogies, huh?”

“Well my taco meat is about to show! Okay, now I will stop!”

“Anyway, Natalie, you need to be careful otherwise.”

“Otherwise I will become a Slakqueen for the next few nights.”

“Yes, anyway, your Pokémon are on the path, be safe.”

“Yeah I will.”

Natalie hung up the call and walked towards where she found the Slaking before. It was once again quiet, and it might have been due to the tight dress, or the situation, but she was starting to sweat profusely.

Then she saw it.

Slaking sat atop the same hill eating, just like before. Natalie’s legs started to buckle, her bladder started to get ready to release the torrent, and her heart started to race, but still she continued. It was the ultimate test of her trainer’s spirit, would she risk being deflowered by this creature in hopes of a powerful ally?

“YOOHOO, SLAKING!” Natalie cried out with whatever courage she had.

The beast turned to face her and as if its eyes were about to turn into hearts it jumped up and steamed from its nose. In its eyes all it could see was the figure of a woman in a tight dress which barely hid her flower garden standing before it.

Natalie then used the function of the ball to shoot out a capture beam. It was one of the functions of a ball after the Pokémon had been caught to keep the ball in the hand; it could only be used on the Pokémon that belonged to it.
Slaking noticed the beam and jumped out of the way. He landed on the floor in front of the cliff he stood on with hearts in his eyes. It was clear that Natalie had used attract on the creature and his instincts were going haywire.

“Oh my, aren’t you scary!” Natalie said with an attempted tone to sound sexy. “I just couldn’t stop thinking about you! Such a big, strong Pokémon, and then I thought why don’t you join little old me?”

Slaking seemed to focus on her words, something Natalie thought might happen if she was lucky, as she already knew that Slaking was intelligent enough to understand full sentences.

“I thought really hard, and my body yearned for a challenge! So I thought since you are the biggest, toughest Pokémon around, well why not challenge you? I heard you like to play around with girls, and I felt ever so naughty after our little encounter!”

Slaking started to rev up like a car that just started its engine for the first time in a while. It could barely hold itself back.

“Yes, ever so naughty! So naughty that I forgot to bring undies!” Natalie said.

Natalie lifted the back of her dress which showed a bit of her butt, and pulled down the top of her dress to reveal just enough to show she didn’t have a bra on.

Slaking started panting at the sight before it.

“Well, I thought really hard about how to give such a tough Pokémon a challenge and I realised something! We should play catch. I have this ball to catch you and well you have those big, strong arms to catch me,” Natalie said whilst emphasizing the big, strong part of the sentence. “Whoever gets caught loses. If you lose you become my Pokémon, and if I lose I will become your wife forever and ever!”

Slaking seemed pleased with her offer, and just nodded with excitement.

“Okay,” Natalie slid down and removed her boots revealing her creamy, perfect legs and feet. “When these hit the floor, the game begins! Three, two, one, and finally GO!”

Natalie dropped her boots and started to sprint backwards. It was incredibly hard to do in such a tiny dress that felt like it was about to burst off her like a frightened animal. Slaking wasn’t slowing down at all. She ran as fast as she could, but the wolf was hot on the bunny’s tail and she swore for a second it reached out and almost ripped off her dress.

“I need to make it just a little further!”

Natalie’s legs felt incredibly slow compared to what she wanted. It could have been from the running yesterday, but she was sure she was going to get caught.

“I am not letting my cherry be popped by a Pokémon!”

She forced her legs to move as much as she could and then she saw a familiar log.

“Brawly, use your bubble!”

Natalie’s voice echoed and a Crabrawler popped out from behind the log and started shooting bubbles at Slaking who got caught and for a second slowed down. Bubble was a move known to drop speed, but even so Slaking wouldn’t be deterred so quickly and with an action moved in and hit Crabrawler and knocked him out in one hit!

“Crabrawler has fainted!”

Natalie kept running even when checking her Battle Radar. Her dress struggled to stay in place, something she only afforded fixing when she knew she could keep up the pace.

Then she saw the hands of Slaking surround her, about to grab her in a hug that she would never escape from.

Everything moved in slow motion. Her legs swinging seemed so slow and pathetic compared to this creature behind her. The only sound was her heartbeat which was about to burst, but she didn’t want to give up, and so she kept moving, and as if rewarding her courage the sun’s light hit the Battle Radar and bounced into Slaking’s face which gave the second she needed to escape its hug.

“I was almost yours!” Natalie said whilst letting her butt show just enough to taunt the beast with a juicy prize.

Slaking kept moving, and within another moment it almost had her once again, but this time it missed again, not due to sunlight, but due to her suddenly moving incredibly fast. It took the King of slackers a second to realise the floor was soaking, and it slipped and fell backwards.

Hiding in the bushes atop a cliff that Slaking recognised was a Poliwag who had sprayed water on the floor. She had led it in a circle around the cliff it usually slept upon, but it didn’t recognise it because this time it was from behind.

“Waggy, use your hypnosis!”

Slaking who had been focused upon the Poliwag for a second too long began to mystify and fall into a daze. It felt heavy and for a second it was struggling to escape, but even so this wasn’t enough time for it to leave itself open and so it instead flung rock at the Poliwag, knocking it unconscious.

“Poliwag has fainted!”

Slaking then stood up, and stared at its prize. Natalie’s dress barely held in her sweaty body, and from what he could see she was trapped against the wall; not only that but the ball she was holding had vanished, probably dropped during the chase.

Natalie didn’t run however, and just smiled sexily.

“Wooks wike I wost,” she said.

Slaking noticed her strange tone of voice, but was too distracted by her scent that eked out from the dress. It was strongest between her legs and smelt of adrenaline and sweat, a scent it loved.

Slaking moved in closer, but to its surprise, she responded in kind, and quickly moved into its arms. Then she kissed it on the cheek and pressed her breasts up close to its chest. Slaking was intoxicated by her, so much so he didn’t notice her mouth become larger, and right before she kissed Slaking on the lips a beam came out from it.

Slaking was too slow to realise that the prize was boobytrapped!

The hidden function that Natalie had mentioned was the ability to shrink a ball down for easy use. It cannot capture this way, but it could be returned to normal use by pressing the button which she did with her tongue.

Natalie ten pressed the ball’s capture button down with her tongue to shrink it back down, and then she spat it out on the ground.

“Phew, I have to give you credit, you almost got me!”

A few hours later…

Natalie sat in the Pokémon centre with the ball in hand. She had learned that it was an Ultra Ball, a much better ball for catching Pokémon that isn’t sold to newbie trainers, but something else weird had happened.

“My Battle Radar didn’t enhance my score!” Natalie cried out.

“I think it is because that Pokeball you used wasn’t a new one, though the old trainer gave it up, she didn’t properly release it by breaking its ball,” Nurse Joy replied.

“So, what does that mean?”

“It means you have to find the original owner, and get her to give it to you.”

“ARGH!”

That ends another day in Natalie’s life!

Natalie’s Team
Total Battle Rating: 180
Waggy/Poliwag Lv10
Brawly/Crabrawler Lv8
Attached Thumbnails
BettyBoop.jpg   NatalieBooty.jpg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2020, 04:07 AM

Default Episode 4: A Battle with a Friend!

There we go, one more chapter before I start to slow things down. I will only start releasing chapters twice a week, once on Thursday, and once on Sunday. I want to give myself a little time to proofread which I unfortunately haven't the time to when releasing quickly, but I also wanted to get the story started to at least near the first gym, so some of you can see if you like it.

Next chapter will be the first gym challenge to happen in the Garment region since a while ago! At least in the story anyway. I wanted to add in a couple of rival battles here and there, but the problem with this kind of series is how do you keep stripping interesting? I mean if it happens every single time somebody loses a match then how will the thrill be there? I think the best way is to make it a scale of naked growth; like the first time is done privately and move to more public.

I also wanted the Slaking chapter to permanently affect Natalie's character, not like in a bad way, but maybe a bit more of a sexual awakening; a slight one anyway. I wanted her to start of virginial and gradually become more and more perverse. I mean so far she hasn't even seen a man's naked body or anything to do with that in her developing life.

Also I have mean ideas for certain characters, losses won't just be stripping all the time, but maybe have a bit more weight to them. I also would like some feedback in my PM's, but so far nobody is biting, haha. Maybe I am just perfect? More likely that it is a slow start, either way, I appreciate every thank you that I have gotten on my posts and will continue to write regardless!

Now how do I see Rachel? Well I obviously used Misty, but Misty from Gold, Silver, Crystal. Here are a couple of images I found online! Also I always post ones of Pokémon Go Girl because I dunno I like her design which is why I based Natalie on her.

Anyway next chapter will be Thursday, so please enjoy!

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 4: A Battle with a Friend!

“Well, how am I supposed to use this thing?”

Natalie stared at the ball containing the Slaking she had caught yesterday. Every once in a while the ball would shake angrily, and then it would silence. It appeared that the Pokémon wasn’t too fond of being trapped in the ball, and even less so after being tricked.

“Your Pokémon are all healed, Natalie!” Nurse Joy said with a smile whilst handing her two red balls.

“Thank you, Joy,” Natalie replied half-heartedly.

“You don’t seem happy.”

Natalie looked up at Joy who was watching her with concern. It had been a short stay in Browncherry town, but even so she had found Nurse Joy to be quite the fast friend.

“I was hoping to catch Slaking to get some added power to my team,” Natalie replied. “Then it turns out that I can’t even use it?”

“I know how you feel, but even so Slaking probably just needs some time to adjust to you as well. I mean it was hurt before by someone, so it probably doesn’t hate you. If you do find its trainer, then maybe everything will become clear?”

Natalie looked up at Joy with a smile. “Maybe, you are right. It will eventually warm up to me; I am me after all!”

Natalie laughed with a newfound resolve, and then she picked herself up off the bench she was sitting on.

“Are you going to be leaving soon?” Joy asked.

Natalie nodded. “I am going to take on the gym challenge!”

“I see,” Joy replied. “Well there is a gym in the next town over. I know that's where a lot of trainers start their journey. Nobody has entered the gym challenge in a while though.”

“How come?”

“Well, my understanding is that the gym challenge is a lot harsher than normal battles. I don’t know the ins and outs of it all, but I think it has something to do with what happens when a trainer loses; the stakes are much higher.”

Natalie wondered what that meant, but before she could ask another question she was interrupted by the voice of somebody familiar entering into the Pokémon centre.

“Nattie, I thought I would catch up to you!”

The origin of the voice was her friend from Cherrypop, Rachel. She must have just come from the Hardwood forest as she was covered in dirt and had the look of somebody who had just finished a journey.

“Rachel! How are you?” Natalie called out.

“Eh, not too bad, how are you?” Rachel replied.

“I am doing much better now that you are here!” Natalie said with a smile.

“Same, but then again since we are both trainers that makes us rivals, so let’s battle!”

Rachel readied her ball and got into a battle stance when Joy walked between them.

“Oh no, you don’t!” Joy called out. “Your name was Rachel? Well I am not sure if you noticed, but this is a place of healing, not battling! Not to mention that your Pokémon look exhausted, so you shouldn’t battle with them until they are all healed back to full strength! Also, you stink! Go have a shower and get yourself cleaned up.”

“Ah, okay,” Rachel muttered.

Rachel’s Pokémon got healed up and she had a shower, and the day moved on into the afternoon. Natalie, who was planning to move on to the next town over and challenge the gym decided to spend the next couple of hours with her friend. The pair wandered around the town seeing the sights until they were both tired.

“This place isn’t huge, but it is definitely bigger than Cherrypop!” Rachel said.

Natalie was also surprised. She didn’t know if it was because of the Slaking troubles from yesterday, but she hadn’t really looked around the town at all, in fact she spent most of her time sitting around in the Pokémon centre or eating some food at the local burger joint. This was a nice change of pace for her, but there was one underlying feeling that made her uncomfortable.

“There are a lot of people with cameras though!” Rachel muttered.

Natalie nodded. It had been the case that she had become a bit famous around the town after dealing with the Slaking situation. Some of the attention came from the news stations, but some of it also came from regular citizens, such as concerned fathers or apparently husbands whose wives were taken by the Slaking at different points.

“It appears that I am kind of a celebrity,” Natalie said. “There were some troubles that I helped out with yesterday, and now they won’t leave me alone.”

Rachel smiled and grabbed Natalie’s hand before darting off down the road. Rachel was incredibly fast and so as the two ran the people with the cameras struggled to keep up and eventually the flashes died down. Then as if she was ready for such a situation, Rachel pushed Natalie into some bushes before she hopped in them herself.

“Alright, we will wait here for a little while, and then when the place is clear we will leave the town,” Rachel said whilst looking down at Natalie.

“Okay, but are you sure you don’t want to just leave on your own?” Natalie asked.

“How could I leave my buddy to deal with all this by herself?”

Natalie smiled. This was how Rachel was; she would always bring trouble to herself for the sake of helping those around her if she cared about them. It reminded Natalie of a time when she was little when she was being bullied by some older girls, and how Rachel saved her by beating them up.

“Okay, so maybe we should wait it out for a little while?” Natalie said. “I wish I had brought something to disguise myself with.”

“Yeah, but we can just wait them out! We will give it around a half-hour,” Rachel added. “The way out of town isn’t far off from where we are and I doubt they would want to follow us all the way out of town.”

The pair waited and waited until the world outside seemed to have quietened down. Rachel got up and Natalie followed, and the two of them made their way towards the edge of town. It was quiet and more natural as they got further out and when they arrived at the town’s exit there was surprised to find no houses around, but Natalie also found herself concerned with Rachel’s expression.

“Are you alright?” Natalie asked. “You don’t look happy.”

Rachel’s face changed once again and then she stopped. “Nattie, I am sure you realise this, but if we both take on the gym challenge then that makes us rivals for the title of strongest trainer in the region.”

“Yeah, but what about it?” Natalie replied.

“That means that eventually we will have to battle it out, so maybe we should get a feel for it right now?” Rachel answered.

Rachel flung out a ball that released a small squirrel-like creature that Natalie recognised; it was the electric Pokémon, Pachirisu.

“Ready your Pokémon, Nattie. It is time to battle!”

“You are challenged by Pokémon trainer Rachel!”

The Battle Radar read the message which meant that Natalie had to stand her ground and fight or she would forfeit the match and her clothes. She stared down at her opponent; it was clear to her that Rachel had caught Pachirisu in hopes of countering Waggy’s water-type advantage over her Fletchling.

“Um, before we battle,” Natalie attempted to interrupt.

“No time to worry about any of that! Just battle me and let’s see who is stronger.”

Natalie sighed, and started to wonder if Rachel really understood the main punishment for losing a Pokémon battle after all; there were barely any trainers wandering the Hardwood forest meaning she had only really battled wild Pokémon.

“Go Brawly!” Natalie cried out.

“Oh, I haven’t seen that Pokémon before!” Rachel added.

“Brawly, use Rock Smash!” Natalie cried out.

Brawly moved in close and grabbed some rocks from the ground, but Rachel’s Pachirisu seemed ready to move and so when Rachel cried out to counter the attack with one of its own, it was more than ready.

“Pachirisu, use Quick Attack!” Rachel yelled.

Pachirisu moved in at lightning speed and hit Brawly right in the face, but that didn’t stop the crab from dropping the rocks on its head. Pachirisu seemed a bit stunned, and Rachel panicked.

“Pachirisu, p-pull back!”

Pachirisu jumped back and stood on shaky legs; clearly in a daze. It was then that something clicked in Natalie’s head. She didn’t know if it had to do with the fact that only yesterday she had the adrenaline rush of a lifetime as she evaded Slaking, but something about being stripped didn’t seem that bad, in fact it almost seemed like a rush.

In her head she started to wonder if that made her messed up, but something about the risk of being humiliated seemed almost tantalising, and at the same time sobering. The idea of what would happen to her if she lost. The fact that she would have to walk through town, her dignity stolen, tears in her eyes, her body exposed felt almost like something she wanted to happen before the rational part of her mind drags her away from the idea.

She both wanted it to happen, and to not happen; the fear of loss, but also the rush of glory, a true conundrum. Natalie was almost thankful that yesterday gave her a new lease on life as a trainer, after all if she didn’t play it so close to the fire would she have managed to catch a powerful Pokémon that will one day hopefully become a strong ally?

Then another thought occurred at the same time; when her eyes met Rachel’s panicked expression. It was a want to see that face contorted into utter humiliation, a want to experience the thrill of being stripped in its full completion from the other side of the fence. She wanted to see Rachel naked, crying, blushing and humiliated, to see her childhood friend stripped of everything.

So then she said something cruel.

“Rachel, how about we add in a bonus rule?” Natalie smirked.

“A bonus rule?” Rachel replied.

“Yeah, the loser has to listen to the winner, and do anything they say,” Natalie answered.

“Fine, but don’t start crying when you lose!”

“Good,” Natalie smirked to herself. “Now Brawly, use Rock Smash again!”

Brawly moved in close and once again grabbed rocks from the ground.

“Pachirisu, use Growl!”

Pachirisu growled loudly, but Brawly didn’t stop with its attack, and so once again Pachirisu ended up with rocks smashed atop its head. It got up, one more time, but this time it seemed on the verge of collapse.

“Pachirisu, hang in there!” Rachel called out. “Use Quick Attack, again!”

Pachirisu moved in quick and hit Brawly and much to Natalie’s surprise made it actually move backwards a bit. Even still Brawly didn’t fall and instead placed his claws against Pachirisu’s body.

“Brawly, finish it with one more Rock Smash!” Natalie called out.

Brawly responded by holding Pachirisu with one claw and grabbing rocks with the other. It then flung the rocks upwards into Pachirisu, knocking it unconscious.

“Pachirisu, return!” Rachel said, “Go, Fletchling!”

Rachel switched Pokemon just as quickly and was about to start round two.

“Wait a second,” Natalie interrupted. “You are supposed to follow the rules of battle, you know?”

“What do you mean!?”

“Rule six of battling in the Garment region; any time you lose a Pokemon you must remove clothing equal to the percentage of team members lost, and should one run out of Pokemon, they must strip naked!”

“That isn’t a rule!” Rachel scoffed. “Is that what you are trying to do? Humiliate me!?”

“Check your Battle Radar’s rulebook.”

Rachel scoffed again, but still checked her Battle Radar. It didn’t take long for her expression to change after reading the required material. She then bit her lip and started to strip.

Rachel was always a tomboy so it wasn’t surprising that she wore rather boyish clothing, and so that made the act of stripping rather different to a more girly girl. It didn’t change the fact however, that a girl was stripping naked in public, and so what started with a shirt, ended with a red sports bra, and bare feet.

“You are rather cute for a girl that dresses like a boy!” Natalie laughed. “You also have always had rather cute legs, I am jealous!”

Rachel looked pissed at Natalie’s teasing. It was clear that despite her boyish attitude and dress-sense, Rachel was still a very cute girl with a slender chest, and a sporty figure very much similar to a swimmer’s body.

“Shut your mouth! Now Fletchling, use Ember!”

Natalie laughed, and before the ember could make contact she returned her Brawly into its ball.

“What is the big idea!?” Rachel yelled.

“I was planning to switch, but you attacked so suddenly.”

Natalie gave Brawly’s ball a kiss before sending out her second Pokémon, Waggy, the Poliwag. It gave a yawn, but then quickly got ready for battle.

“Now, let’s see, what should I do?” Natalie smirked. “Ah, use, Water Gun!”

Waggy shot a stream of water at Fletchling who tried to move out of the way, but was quickly caught by some of it and dropped to the ground. Rachel seemed even more terrified of what was about to happen, but still she fought on.

“Fletchling, use Peck!” Rachel called out.

Fletchling picked itself up and flew towards Waggy, but before it could make contact Natalie called out, “Waggy, use Hypnosis!”

Fletchling was so focused on hitting Waggy that it couldn’t avert its gaze and instead got caught by the Hypnosis, and unlike Slaking there was no way it was going to escape quickly. It fell to the ground asleep.

“Finish it, Water Gun!” Natalie called out.

Waggy did as it was told and drowned the Fletchling who very quickly lost the strength to battle and likewise its trainer lost any chance of saving herself.

“Well, looks like you lose, Rach!” Natalie loudly announced.

Rachel’s cheeks turned red, and her heart began to race. It didn’t take long for her pants to fall down revealing some surprisingly form-fitting red panties. Natalie took a seat on a nearby log, and enjoyed the show.

Rachel stood for a few minutes awaiting the courage to peel off her bra, and when she finally did, she snapped it clean off her chest revealing two small mounds with two pink nipples that had turned stiff as can be.

“Wow, they are HARD!” Natalie said loudly. “I am starting to think you are enjoying this!”

Rachel’s eyes began to water, but still she reached down and held the sides of her underwear, and with one clean yank pulled them down. Her pink lips were adorably bare as not a single strand of hair covered her, but what was most noticeable was the damp stain on the panties where excitement had taken its hold.

“Give them to me,” Natalie ordered.

Rachel handed her balled up panties to Natalie.

“Wow, these are quite the cute pair, and considering the stain in the middle I am starting to really think you like losing.”

“Shut up,” Rachel replied.

“Well, you lost, so that means you also have to do what I tell you!” Natalie added. “Let’s start on all fours shall we?”

Rachel got onto her hands and knees. She wanted to curl up into a ball and cry more than anything else.

“Now, I want you to bark like yamper!”

Rachel’s eyes got sharper, but still they were filled with tears, and so she awkwardly barked to the best of her ability.

“Wow, you are bad at that!” Natalie laughed. “Now, I know what I want.”

Natalie took off her right boot and placed her foot outwards. Rachel took a second to understand the meaning of this gesture.

Then she got it.

“I am not doing this!” Rachel replied angrily. “I refuse!”

“You lost though,” Natalie answered. “I was going to do anything you wanted if I lost, you know?”

“I don’t care! I will do anything other than that!”

“Well, that is a shame, because this is what I want.”

Rachel didn’t move away from Natalie; she just kept staring her down. She knew that if she wanted to save any face she would have to give in.

“Fine!” Rachel called out.

She grabbed Natalie’s foot, but she hesitated. She then placed her nose up against Natalie’s foot and started to sniff.

“It doesn’t smell that bad,” Rachel thought to herself.

Natalie however, found herself surprised at the moment before her. She was about to make one of her closest friends lick her feet in an act of utter dominance, but then she began to wonder certain things, like what her foot smelt like; was it clean? She had been sweating after all. She then started to wonder what it would feel like, and a realisation of how embarrassing this situation is started to dawn on her.

And then her nerves got the best of her.

“W-WAIT!” Natalie cried out as she pulled her foot away from Rachel. “I-I can’t believe you were really about to lick my foot! HAHAHA, I was only kidding!”

Natalie awkwardly stood up and grabbed her boot and ran off into the forest leaving her friend sitting naked on the outskirts of town.

Natalie's Team
Total Battle Rating: 200
Waggy/Poliwag Lv11
Brawly/Crabrawler Lv9
Attached Thumbnails
Misty.jpg   MistyNude.jpg  

Pokemon Go Girl.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2020, 07:32 AM

Default Just an Update

Hey again guys, hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I just wanted to update you guys with my schedule from now on. Basically as I said before I will be writing and putting out 2 chapters a week. These will be Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle obviously and whilst I do want to do some other stuff alongside it I understand how much work that would be.

I don't plan to keep Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle going past 40 chapters as I said before and the pacing will be from now, a couple of side stories, then gym battle. I think that will keep everything fresh. I also said before, but I don't think nudity should be the end goal of every battle. Maybe some, but to keep that fresh I will add in other consequences that will be more sexual, and the act of sex.

I also enjoy writing this, and I have noticed a few thank yous, and I very much appreciate it, but some feedback in the form of words would be nice. I say I prefer PM's because that keeps the thread empty for all, but stories, but I would enjoy hearing from you guys anyway possible. Natalie's journey will continue on Thursday and will be slightly shorter than the usual 3000 words I seem to keep hitting, but chapter 6 will be around 3700-4000 from what I have finished so far. I might also do proper character bios for you guys.

Anyway thanks for reading and keep being good to yourselves!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2020, 06:31 AM

Default Episode 5: The First Gym Challenge!

Hey guys, this is a kind of shortish chapter, but not due to any other reason than me not wanting to stretch it out as I wanted to keep the gym challenge as part of its own thing rather than rush it or post a 6000 word chapter. I am trying to keep this as neatly done as possible. I did notice that while getting some views, nobody else is giving me feedback, so I hope my writing is good enough, but if you want me to change things, please let me know!

I also appreciate every single thanks on every single post, and luckily soon I will not need to have my posts checked, so I don't have to worry about every single post not being looked at for a while.

Anyway other updates, episode 6 is finished and I figured I would comment this for the sake of brevity. From now I will keep any important information regarding chapters as an author's note like so

Author's note: In case anybody is wondering, Natalie's outfit is a pair of boots, gloves, a cap, t-shirt, shorts, and underwear.

This is just to keep things simple, and tidy. I will also try to keep each gym after an episode or two, but not too many more.

Also who did I base Portia on? The sexy Viola!

So now on to the show.

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 5: The First Gym Challenge!

“Use, Bubble!”

Natalie called out as Brawly started shooting bubbles at the spider-like Pokémon before her. She had checked the Battle Radar and found herself surprised at the rarity of this particular creature, as the likelihood of encountering it was less than 1% due to the small size and the fact that it didn’t often show at this time of year.

“It is about time to chuck a Pokeball!” Natalie thought to herself.

The spider-like creature was small, but fast and dazzled others by using its electricity. It fired webs and bit hard, but there wasn’t really much poison in its fangs at its current level of strength, so getting bit wasn’t too much of a concern. The entire fight had only really been a struggle due to its speed, but after a few bubbles slowing it down, the small bug’s movements got a lot easier to follow.

Natalie had prepped for this moment and after a few more turns; she threw the ball and it caught the creature!

“I am going to name you Jolty! Jolty, the Joltik!” Natalie laughed.

“Battle rating increased to 290!”

Natalie smiled; this was her third proper team member and the fourth Pokémon that she currently had on her person, (though Slaking wasn’t technically didn't belong to her yet.) She was feeling pretty good, especially since after two sweaty days on route 1 she was finally within reach of the first gym on the Garment gym circuit!

“I am about to start chapter 1 of the legend of Natalie!” she said aloud. “Well, I guess chapter 2 after Slaking, I guess.”

Natalie found her upon a town known as Pinkcherry, which wasn’t much bigger than the previous towns she had been to. She found her way to the local Pokémon centre which was being looked after by a woman almost identical in looks to Joy from Browncherry. She gave her Pokémon to the woman and took a relaxing shower in one of their rooms, and after a bit of a rest she began hunting for the Pokémon gym.

“It is supposed to be some kind of art school,” Natalie muttered to herself.

Each gym was advertised on the signs that lead into each town, at least if they had a gym anyway, and Pinkcherry was no different with big signs mentioning the art gallery gym, and the current amount of challengers that had lost to its gym leader.

“They have had thirty-two wins and no losses since the year began,” Natalie said to herself. “Today is going to be the day to change all of that!”

She found a few different shops on the way and decided to stock up on potions, and other items to keep her Pokémon healthy; it was lucky for her as Natalie hadn’t stocked up since leaving Browncherry a couple of days ago.

“This must be your lucky day, young lady!”

Natalie found herself greeted by an elderly woman when she entered one of the shops who handed her a sticker that was apparently shaped like the badge of the local gym, and was given out to tourists in hopes of drumming up attention to the local gym challenge. She took it with a smile and continued on her journey, and soon she found the place she was looking for.

When she arrived Natalie found herself stuck at the back of a line, much to her surprise. The line was massive, and led out of the building and all the way around the gate outside in nearly a full circle. Everybody had an excited grin on their face, some had cameras whilst others had their own artbooks.

“There are so many people!” Natalie said aloud.

She wandered around the line and made her way up to the front of the queue, and there she found herself face-to-face with a large man wearing sunglasses who was controlling who entered and when.

“Excuse me. This is the gym, right?” Natalie asked.

“Read the sign,” the guard said whilst pointing to a big sign reading ‘gym entrance.’

“Okay, and this line is for challengers?” Natalie asked.

“Nope, but this line is for people hoping to see the many paintings made by this school’s best art teacher, Portia Feelgood.”

“Is she the gym leader?”

“Yes, undefeated since she took over last year, and a real beauty too, why?”

“I am here to challenge her,” Natalie replied.

The guard’s eyes grew wide and his mouth twisted into a dirty grin.

“You plan on challenging the gym leader to a battle? Well you are pretty hot, but before I let you through I need to ask, what is your battle rating?”

“My battle rating?” Natalie replied. “It is 290, why?”

“290? So you will put up a good fight. Okay, go right ahead,” the guard said with an even wider grin than before.

Natalie looked confused and turned to see what the people in the line had to say, but they had the same excited look as the guard. She held back her concerns and continued onward past the front gate. The building itself was labelled ‘Gym!’ and had the feeling of some kind of school campus as outside was the statue of the founder, with many students painting his likeness.

She had heard this place was an art school, an art gallery, and a gym so Natalie was far from surprised at how prestigious everything looked from outside, but when she entered she found herself stepping into another world.

“Oh my god!”

Natalie caught sight of a fancy front desk with many different pieces of art on display on the walls. The art in question were paintings, but not of scenery, or Pokémon, but instead different women; all were naked with mortified expressions on their face, and most shockingly each had a different muscular man behind them who was about to slide insert his member inside of her. What made the situation even more frightening was that they were all also labelled, ‘Challenger’ and each one ended in a number.

Natalie’s heart began to pound uncomfortably quickly; all of a sudden all of her confidence deflated, and she came to the realisation that if she lost she would be humiliated beyond belief for all eternity, immortalised within the paintings of her defeat. It didn’t take long for her legs to be on the verge of buckling and her bladder felt the stress of wanting to release.

Then a voice echoed out from behind her.

“Are you the new challenger?”

Natalie turned around to find a young woman of around twenty-five standing behind her. She wore a beret, simple clothes, and had bouncy sandy blonde hair.

“I-I am!” Natalie replied with a quiver.

“Hey, don’t be so nervous!”

The woman had a certain elegance to her as she spoke, but even still she seemed to carry an aura of danger about her.

“I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed by the realisation that I am about to challenge my first gym leader!”

Natalie felt her voice going wildly up and down in volume, and she started to sweat profusely.

“I see you saw the paintings, and started to feel nervous!” the woman smiled. “I told the principal that putting my paintings on display like this was cruel to newbies!”

Natalie turned to face her. “Wait! Your paintings!?”

“Yeah! My name is Portia Feelgood, and I am the gym leader around these parts.”

Portia watched Natalie’s expressions with a look of intrigue, but that just made whatever instincts sat in Natalie’s body begin to feel uneasy. She knew she was being sized up by the gym leader who then got the expression as the guard and bystanders outside.

“You are really pretty! A bit sweaty, but definitely a real looker. I bet you are strong too!”

“M-my name is Natalie, and I am incredibly strong!” Natalie replied with each word reaching a different octave.

“And you are here to challenge me today? Wow! I am getting excited!”

“Y-you are?”

“Yeah! You see each of these paintings? I am sure you can work it out, but each one is a challenger.”

“Y-yeah?” Natalie replied.

“I bet they look quite perverse to you, but it is part and parcel for this kind of gym! I like to catch the moment of defilement and mortification in beautiful girls, so when each one loses I take the best looking guys in my class and film them bringing these girls to orgasm. I then pick my favourite moment and paint it, but it usually ends up being right before insertion.”

Natalie’s eyes turned to face the paintings once more, and to her surprise, along with the look of utter humiliation was the glint of a girl who had just experienced great pleasure.

“These ones are the least interesting of the paintings I got, and I keep my favourites in my classroom, but I find myself lacking my magnum opus.”

“Y-yeah?”

“That's not to say I don't have a favourite painting, but I definitely need a strong beauty to paint."

"You have a favourite? And you need a strong beauty?"

"Yeah, well it all started out great! A lot of young beautiful challengers and some who were older and wiser, but carried that sexy air of maturity. One was even married, but after a night of passionate, sweaty loving, she left her husband, and is now pregnant with her first kid by my student. Then there was a drought of challengers after my reputation as undefeated became well-known, but now you showed up and if we are going on looks alone then you are around a nine, maybe even a perfect ten with a bit of make-up!” Portia’s eyes moved in closer. “Then again, maybe the cutesy vibe works better? A ‘girl next door’ kind of thing, but we will only find out when you are in the midst of humiliation.”

“I am a nine?” Natalie replied with a bit of hesitance in her voice.

“Sorry! I am just talking shop is all, but don’t worry, being a strong trainer can bring you up to a perfect ten! In fact if I had you on my bed with your legs spread then I am sure I would fall in love at first sight if you were strong enough!”

“T-thanks?” Natalie replied. “I am not really into women though.”

“Well I could go both ways, but that isn't important, you are here for the challenge, yeah?”

“I am!”

Natalie spoke with as much courage as she could muster, but it didn’t really sound too convincing either way.

“Okay, well first things first, have you ever challenged a gym before?”

“Nope, this is my first time!”

“The best thing to hear from a girl!” Portia laughed. “Okay, well a gym isn’t just a battle with me, but is instead done as a challenge to test both you and your Pokémon. In other regions you are expected to solve a puzzle before challenging the leader, and we have something similar here.

Portia pulled out three Pokeballs from her pocket and flung them up into the air. Each one sent out a small Pokémon that had a tail that looked like a paintbrush.

“The Pokémon is Smeargle, the Painter Pokémon. Each Smeargle oozes a thick paint-like substance from its tail which has special properties, and can be used to mimic moves of other Pokémon exactly!”

The Battle Radar read out the description, as Portia grabbed a few pieces of paper she kept in a large bag; each piece was A4 in size, but otherwise blank. The Smeargles quickly grabbed each piece of paper and started to paint at a blinding speed, and then they darted off into different directions.

“Now, as you can see each Smeargle has disappeared into a different direction; finding each one is the puzzle of this place. Seems pretty hard, right? Well, don’t worry, each Smeargle has left you a hint on these pages.”

Portia picked up three pages that each had a different image on them. The first had the image of the city from somewhere high up, the second had an image that looked like a classroom, and the third had the image of a girl in just a towel in a room with lockers in it.

“Okay, I will be right back!” Natalie replied.

“Wait a minute, Natalie,” Portia interrupted. “You must also keep in mind a couple of bonus rules for the gyms in this region!”

Natalie stopped herself and looked at Portia who was holding up some robes.

“Each gym will make you dress in a theme represented by this gym! I may be a normal-type trainer, but I also am an artist and so you will dress to represent that. That is why your outfit will be the clothing of a model!”

Natalie was given a white cotton robe that was roughly her size, and a pair of blue flip flops.

“So I just put these on?” Natalie asked.

“Well, not out here!” Portia said as she pointed to a room behind the front desk. “You will only be wearing those, and nothing else!”

“What about my underwear?” Natalie asked.

“That depends, how many Pokémon do you have?” Portia replied.

“I have four-I mean I have three Pokémon,” Natalie answered.

“Well okay, so you can keep one part of your current outfit since the sandals and robe count as one piece each!” Portia smiled. “Oh and before I forget! You also need this.”

Portia pulled out a gold sticker very reminiscent of the sticker Natalie was given by the shopkeeper.

“This sticker is representing my badge, and so if it gets stolen from you then you lose the challenge regardless of how many Pokémon you have remaining. A lot of girls stick it between their to keep it hidden, but where you stick it is down to you.”

Natalie’s head began to throb from the sudden challenge being dunked on her, but even still she tried her best to keep everything in mind.

“Anyway, Challenger, find the Smeargle, and only once you do will I battle you. Don’t disappoint me now!”

Thus began Natalie’s first gym challenge.

Natalie’s Team
Current Battle Rating: 290
Waggy/Poliwag Lv11
Brawly/Crabrawler Lv10
Jolty/Joltik Lv8
Attached Thumbnails
Viola.jpg   Viola 2.jpg  

Mei and Viola.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2020, 11:46 PM

Default Episode 6: Portia and the Painting Pokémon!

Hey guys, and apologies for taking so long to get this uploaded, but I have been having computer troubles. I have an inkling that my laptop is on the way out, and that has sort of impaired my progress in getting this story done, and even now I couldn't spell check to my heart's content, but hopefully things should be back to normal soonish. I wanted to upload this for the Thursday, but it is a teensy bit late.

I also want to keep this story going to a standard that I am happy with and one that keeps me interested, and as such I did take this time as down time to process where I want the story to go. I did want to add in more perverse and dirty sexual moments, but that is a still developing idea.

Oh and the pictures this time were kind of to show what inspired the string shot. Not overtly sexual, but obviously I found these a bit ago for something like this and wanted to place them here.

Anyway without further ado, let's continue our story.

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 6: Portia and the Painting Pokémon!

Natalie let out a sigh as she wandered the halls of the Pokémon gym. It was also an art school and so some classes were going at the time, but they all seemed distracted by the girl walking through the halls attempting the gym challenge. She was also wearing the ordered uniform of a white robe, flip flops and one piece of her own clothing which in this case she chose her yellow Pikachu panties.

“So, according to the paintings, the first Smeargle should be somewhere high up. I think that probably means he is on the roof.”

Natalie let out a sigh. She figured she would just challenge the gym leader and then move onto the next gym, but if each gym had a challenge then that meant that it would be far from that simple and quick.

She made her way up to the roof which was relatively large, and as she did Natalie found herself looking around for an image similar to the one in the painting. It didn’t take long for her to come upon a Smeargle sitting, basking in the sun.

“Hey that is one of the three Smeargle!” Natalie cried out. “So, what am I supposed to do?”

“You’re supposed to grab the Smeargle!” A voice on the intercom announced.

“I am just supposed to grab it? That sounds easy enough!”

Natalie made her way closer to the Smeargle who after a moment or two noticed the girl approaching her. It got up and with a big yawn it started to paint something on the ground, and then the painting came to life!

“WOAH!” Natalie cried out.

The painting was the image of a Vulpix that had a definite sketch look to it, and after a second it shot fire at Natalie. She dodged it barely and then recalled a bit of information she had heard about Smeargle.

“They can use any move they have seen before so long as they memorise via Sketch!”

Natalie threw out a ball that contained her Poliwag, Waggy.

“Waggy, you need to use Water Gun on the Smeargle!”

Waggy did as it was told and shot water at the Smeargle who flew back, but landed on his feet with little worry. It looked more annoyed than anything and tried to draw another image similar to the first.

“Okay, Waggy, use Hypnosis!” Natalie called out.

Waggy began to shake its belly and after a minute or two the Smeargle seemed to be in a daze. Natalie responded quickly by running up to the Smeargle and grabbing it before it could react!

“It appears the first Smeargle has been defeated, good job Natalie, you sexy, beast!”

The voice on the intercom confirmed the defeat of the Smeargle, and Natalie then made her way to the next one. It was quite quickly found in one of the empty classrooms on the third floor, and after a bit of ingenuity she managed to catch it off-guard using Hypnosis before it could even act.

“The second Smeargle seems to have been caught, only one more to go! I guess you can move that delicious butt when you need to.”

Natalie felt her confidence rising as she made her way around the school, and soon she came to the third and final place, a female locker room that sat in the corner of the school. Natalie wandered inside and was greeted with the hot smell of female body odour, and the steamy sound of running hot water.

There were a few women in the locker room in varying states of undress, but each one seemed disinterested in Natalie and instead conversed about a male student by the name of Adonis. They each mentioned how handsome he was and how big his ‘wiener’ was, but they also kept talking about his love of women’s butts.

“I found you, Smeargle!”

Smeargle was sitting in one of the lockers in an attempt to hide, but he had left a streak of paint behind him the whole way from the start of the locker room. It didn’t take long for Natalie to grab him, finishing the start of the gym challenge.

“Wow, you caught all three in record time! Great, now please return back to the main hall, my very tasty treat.”

“She won’t stop being gross and complimenting me. I don’t like it.”

Natalie made her way back to the main hall of the school, and found herself face-to-face with Portia once again. This time however, the Smeargles were all sitting around with a look of slight annoyance as they had been caught.

“I guess mine is the first challenge, so it is quite easy, but even so you finished in record time!”

Portia was incredibly impressed, and with a quick return of each Smeargle to its ball she guided Natalie to a door that led into the gallery side of the main hall, and then following that path she opened another door that led down some stairs. They both made their way down the path until they arrived at an open field with four trees on each corner of it, and high up were seats that were filled with around thirty people on each side.

“What is this place?” Natalie asked.

“This is where the gym trainers and gym leader duke it out,” Portia replied.

“In front of an audience?”

“People pay good money to see us get stripped during battle, and even more pay to watch the after show of a girl being made to squeal by some buff super stud.”

“They do?”

Natalie began to feel a nervous quiver between her legs, but even so this was what she signed up for.

“Don’t worry, I picked out the guy everybody knows to be good at sex,” Portia replied. “It will be a fun night that I am sure I will use in many other works.”

“That doesn’t make me feel any better!” Natalie screamed.

“I suppose you are quite innocent in those matters? It doesn’t matter either way, as the only way to leave this place now is as a winner or loser, and for any challengers so far it has only been as a loser.”

“Well, that changes today!” Natalie replied.

Portia let out a laugh, and then she walked to the other end of the field and turned around with a Pokeball in her hand.

“Let me ask you something Natalie,” Portia said. “How much do you know about Pokémon battles in this region?”

“I know about the basics as written in the trainer’s handbook.”

“Okay, well I am sure that doesn’t cover the basics of gym battles does it?”

Natalie shook her head and Portia gave a wry smile.

“Well in random battles the rules are pretty similar to other regions except for stripping when you lose, but gym challenges are different. Both trainers use a set amount of Pokémon and whilst they strip as they lose Pokémon it has more of a purpose in gym battles.”

“It has more of a purpose? What does that mean?”

“Do you remember that sticker I asked you to hide on your body? The one I said not to let it get stolen?”

“Yeah I do,” Natalie nodded.

“Well, the basic outline is that those stickers play a huge part in gym battles, as I told you earlier that should it be stolen you lose automatically.”

“Yeah I remember that part.”

“Well, this is where that comes into play in my gym. Our battle will be a little bit different from other battles you had as both you and I will battle alongside our Pokémon.”

“What do you mean?” Natalie replied with a confused look.

“Okay, to keep it brief. You and I will send out one Pokémon to battle, and that is our Vanguard; that Pokémon will battle the other team’s member. Then we will send out another Pokémon to be our Rear-Guard. It sounds complicated, but all you need to know is that the Rear-Guard is designed for our battle.”

“You keep saying our battle and stuff, but I don’t get it!”

“Whilst our Pokémon fight you and I will try to strip each other off in order to find the other ones hidden symbol. You have that sticker I gave to you, and I have the gym badge. Should we lose Pokémon we have to strip regardless, and so the more that gets revealed the more danger our secrets are being revealed. The other thing to keep in mind is that should you lose a Pokémon after having that part removed then you also don’t have to strip.”

“Okay? But what is this about Vanguard?”

“The Vanguard is a normal battle of Pokémon whilst the Rear-Guard is designed to stop yourself from getting stripped. Let me show you.”

Portia threw out two balls. One contained Smeargle and the other contained a little purple Pokémon that had a hand for a tail.

“This Pokémon is Aipom, the Long Tail Pokémon. Aipom’s tail tends to be much stronger than their hands and feet. They use their tail where they live, high up in trees where they can cleverly use their hands to navigate the branches.”

“Smeargle, use Ember!”

Portia’s Smeargle turned around and drew a painting of a Vulpix, much like the one from earlier which then shot flames at her. However, Aipom grabbed her and by using one of the tree branches yanked her out of combat.

“Obviously we can’t go using super dangerous attacks on each other, but should the other team attack the trainer directly then they can use their Rear-Guard to help the move out of the fray. The only rule on attacking the other team is that they are not allowed to properly injure the other trainer outside of light bruising.”

“I think I get it,” Natalie replied.

“Now the only ways to beat me are to find and steal my badge, or knock out all three of my battling Pokémon. Should I find and claim your sticker then I win, or should I knock out all three of your Pokémon, whoever loses must enact the gym challenge punishment.”

“Okay, let’s battle!”

Both trainers sent out two Pokémon. Portia kept out her Aipom on defence whilst sending out the Pokémon, Pikipek for offence, and Natalie replied by sending Waggy on offence and sending out Brawly on defence.

“Pikipek, the Woodpecker Pokémon. Pikipek may look small, but it has an incredibly fast and powerful beak that can peck 16 times a second to cut through hole trees.”

“Pecking sounds good right about now!” Portia called out.

“Waggy, stop its attack by using Water Gun!” Natalie replied.

Pikipek flew towards Waggy like a dart, but with a quick reaction Waggy instead sent it flying backwards by firing out a stream of water. The Pikipek seemed to be a bit in a daze after the damage it sustained.

“Alright! That looked like it hurt!” Natalie laughed.

Natalie was distracted for a moment with the exchange of moves and so she barely noticed the quick movements of Portia moving in close to her. Natalie hopped backwards, but Portia’s Aipom reached its hand out to grab the sash of her robes.

“Brawly!”

Brawly responded to Natalie’s cry and moved in behind her. It then pulled Natalie backwards giving her just enough momentum to avoid having her sash removed.

“Pikipek, use Hyper Voice!” Portia called out.

“Waggy, use Hypnosis!” Natalie interrupted.

Pikipek was about to screech when it caught sight of Waggy’s hypnosis and started to fall into a daze.

“Waggy, use Water Gun now!” Natalie cried out.

Waggy fired another stream of water to send Pikipek flying backwards and it slammed into and rolled across the ground in a dust cloud. Natalie then tried to find Portia and her Aipom, but instead found that she had disappeared from sight.

“Where did she go!?” Natalie called out.

Natalie didn’t notice that Portia’s Aipom had dragged her up and onto the tree branch of one of the four trees that sat on each corner of the field. It was so quick a motion that looking away for even a second made Natalie miss the action entirely.

“Aipom, I want you to use Sand Attack on Natalie and then when she is distracted hit her with Thief and steal some of her outfit,” Portia whispered to Aipom.

Aipom snuck down the tree and right before it shot the sand Portia stood up on the tree branch.

“Pikipek use Double Team!” Portia cried out.

Natalie looked up, and in that moment sand flung straight into her eyes. All she could do was scream and try to get the sand out of her eyes.

“Now, Aipom, use Thief and find that sticker!” Portia called out.

Aipom went to grab Natalie, and since she couldn’t see she didn’t know which way to jump to avoid the incoming attack, but in that moment her instinct was to call out.

“Brawly!”

Brawly moved as fast as it could and pulled her back, but this time she only barely managed to escape and Aipom grabbed her right flip flop and yanked it clear off her foot.

“Damn!” Portia called out.

Natalie fell on her butt and after a couple of seconds she managed to somewhat recover her vision. She then moved backwards closer to the centre of the ring and farther away from the tree which Portia was sitting in.

“Brawly use Bubbles on Aipom!” Natalie cried out.

Aipom tried to hop, but was caught by the bubbles right before it could escape back into the tree.

“Pikipek, use Peck!” Portia cried out.

Natalie turned to see that Waggy was struggling to fight off not just one, but six Pikipeks who were all moving in tandem with each other. It didn’t seem however, that each one could hit and so every few attacks were feints with one always striking true, and the damage was piling up.

“Waggy!” Natalie cried out, only just catching up on the situation.

“Your Poliwag seems to be struggling, but don’t turn away for too long or you might end up naked!” Portia laughed as she jumped down from the tree.

Natalie began to think as best she could, and only one idea occurred to her.

“Pikipek, start pecking away!”

“Waggy, jump at the last second and shoot water at the ground!”

Pikipek always darted at a blinding speed, so much so that it couldn’t redirect itself quickly and so when Waggy shot water downwards it inadvertently got hit and slammed into the ground; falling unconscious.

“Pikipek!” Portia cried out.

“Well, you better start stripping!” Natalie cockily replied.

“You are pretty good,” Portia said whilst returning her Pokémon. “Few have defeated even my Pikipek before.”

Portia pulled off her gloves revealing her pretty hands, followed by removing her boots and socks which revealed two pale feet, and ten painted toes, each a different colour.

“Now let’s begin round two!” Portia said, throwing out another ball. “My third Pokémon and second Vanguard, Smeargle!”

Portia’s Smeargle was the one she used at the beginning during the attack demonstration, and it looked to be more powerful than the previous ones she had caught during the gym challenge.

“This Smeargle is my strongest Pokémon so don’t get too scared!” Portia called out.

“As if I would!” Natalie replied.

Smeargle got its tail ready to paint, and Waggy though a little bit shaky was ready to start combat as well.
“Smeargle, use Smokescreen!” Portia called out.

“Waggy, reply with Water Gun!” Natalie added.

Smeargle drew a Tentacool that shot a ball that burst into smoke at Waggy who countered by firing water, sending Smeargle backwards.

“Impressive, but Smeargle won’t drop that easily, now Vanguard switch!” Portia yelled.

“Vanguard switch!?”

Aipom and Smeargle switched places quickly and without delay. It was easy to tell that this was a strategy used often to crush their opponent.

“Aipom, use Scratch! Smeargle use Smokescreen!”

Aipom scratched Waggy, sending him backwards, and Smeargle shot a smokescreen, but this time aimed at Natalie and Brawly.

“Damn it!” Natalie coughed and ran out of the cloud. “Waggy was already in rough shape after the pecks so he might be out soon! Waggy, return!”

Natalie called back her Poliwag using its Pokeball. She then threw out her third Pokémon, the newly acquired Joltik, Jolty.

“Okay, Jolty you are on support whilst Brawl is on offence!” Natalie called out. “Now Brawly attack Aipom with Rock Smash!”

Brawly moved in close and grabbed some rocks which it flung at Aipom who flew backwards, but still stood on shaky legs.

“Smeargle, Aipom, Vanguard switch, again!”

The two switched positions once again with Smeargle back in the fight and Aipom back in defence, but this time Portia was different. Portia moved in close again to attack Natalie, and when she moved out of the way Aipom grabbed her sash.

“Crap, Jolty use Spiderweb!” Natalie called out.

Jolty moved in and shot web at Aipom, but at the last second it jumped out of the way to dodge and with one quick yank, Aipom had successfully removed Natalie’s sash.

“Damn it!” Natalie flailed.

“Be careful not to show too much!” Portia laughed.

Natalie’s ears picked up the audible cheer or men in the audience, and then she looked downwards and noticed that whilst her nipples were still covered the robe had opened just enough to start showing her perky breasts and yellow panties.

“KYAA!” Natalie called out as she forced her robe shut before it showed off her breasts properly.

“You are running out of places to hide your sticker!” Portia laughed.

Natalie’s cheeks started to turn red, but she tried to remain calm with the situation before her. Portia had the upper hand so long as she could switch her Pokémon, but that didn’t mean she was guaranteed a win.

“I need to stop them from switching,” Natalie said to herself. “Brawly, use Rock Smash on Smeargle!”

“Smeargle use Smokescreen and stop him from hitting you! Then switch with Aipom!”

Brawly missed the attack due to a sudden burst of smoke, and once again the two Pokémon switched places. There was little breeze so the smoke started to get more and more difficult to see through, causing it harder and harder to attack for Natalie.

“Let’s finish this game, Smeargle use Smokescreen and then switch with Aipom again!”

“Brawly, don’t let them get away this time, and use the move Pursuit!” Natalie called out.

Brawly moved into Smeargle before it could switch places and instead hit it and sent it flying. Pursuit deals more damage to a Pokémon that is fleeing the fight by switching out and this was the perfect opportunity to use that move.

“Crap!” Portia called out. “Smeargle, are you okay!?”

Smeargle stood up, but was also on shaky legs and one thing became clear to Portia; this fight was reaching the end and if either Aipom or Smeargle were to get hit again then the fight would be over.

“Aipom, we need to finish this now!” Portia called out. “Use Tickle on Natalie, and find that sticker!”

Natalie could barely see past the smoke so when Aipom jumped on top of her and pinned her down she could barely protect herself. The people outside the smoke couldn’t see too well, but they started to hear Natalie making strange noises.

“NO! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE!” Natalie cried out. “NOT BETWEEN THE TOES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The laughter echoed through the room, and the excitement of the audience started to reach higher and higher.

“PLEASE! HAHA! GET OFF OF MY FOOT! W-WAIT! STOP TOUCHING ME THERE! HAHAHA!”

Audible panicked cheers escaped from the audience as they tried to peer through the screen of smoke.

“HEY! PULL THOSE BACK UP! OUCH!”

Natalie's voice continued throughout the room, and then the audience saw Aipom jumping out of the smoke with a blue flip flop, a white robe, and a silver sticker that was lightly covered in brown hair.

“Wow, that means she's basically naked!” one audience member yelled out.

Wolf whistles echoed throughout the stadium as the smoke cleared little bit by little bit, and Portia happily lifted up the sticker with a smile.

“It has a few hairs on it, but that adds to the resale value! I have won this match by stealing the sticker from her pussy lips!”

“AS IF!” A voice echoed out from inside the smoke. “Jolty use the move, String Shot!”

Portia’s eyes widened as she saw Natalie rise from the smoke wearing nothing but a pair of Pikachu panties. The crowd burst into cheers thinking they were about to see more of Natalie than ever thought possible, but then one of the members called out.

“I can’t see her nipples! What the hell!?”

“Yeah, is she wearing something to cover it!?”

Natalie had a web of string stretched around her chest to cover it, but in the time she had it could only be made to cover just the nipples leaving little to the imagination.

“You really think that sticker is the right one?” Natalie smiled. “If you had looked closely you would have been able to see that the one you gave me was gold and that one was silver! I got it as a promotion at the shops!”

Portia’s eyes focused on the sticker and she realised that Natalie was correct, and then before she could react Natalie ordered Brawly to use Rock Smash, finishing off Smeargle. It was a strategy that could only be possible due to everybody waiting for the smoke to clear. Portia’s heart panicked and in the moment of surprise, but even before she could strip Natalie then ordered Brawly to finish off Aipom as well and all of a sudden the fight seemed completely out of favour of the gym leader.

“Now, strip!” Natalie ordered.

“B-BUT HOW!?” Portia cried out. “I was sure that you didn’t have the sticker anywhere else!”

“It was quite simple really! I didn't know the best place to hide the sticker since I imagine you were used to stripping and find it. I figured that maybe if I could place two stickers in the same place, then maybe your Pokémon would mistake it for the other one. It worked as the one you gave me is still on my pubic area, but that is unimportant! You need to get naked and prepare your body for a night of loving!”

Portia seemed like she was in a daze, but still she started to strip. It first started with her shirt, and then pants revealing black, lace undergarments. She stood for a minute before removing her bra revealing two large breasts with pink nipples that are stiff as a board. Then she pulled down her panties revealing a perfectly shave and perfectly glistening pussy.

The audience cheered and her face went bright red, and she then threw the panties to Natalie.

“On the front is my gym badge, but please do not sell those online!” Portia begged.

Natalie held the panties up and on the front was a gold badge with the symbol of a Smeargle’s tail on the front of it. Natalie peeled it off and held it aloft,

“I won a gym badge!”

Portia felt a chill up her spine as she stood there in a nude and her eyes came across a large, muscular naked man with a penis that was around thirteen inches in length. He placed his hand on Portia’s shoulder.

“I think it is about time for some loving!”

“A-ADONIS!” Portia said as she felt her anus quiver. “U-Um, can we not?”

“It is part of the rules, sweetheart!” Adonis replied.

“B-But I have no experience there! I can’t do any kind of stuff like you like! I mean I know I picked you and all!”

“Oh sweet cheeks, you are about to experience a whole new world!”

Later on that year, a painting of Portia released by the title of ‘Portia’s Not Feeling Good Painal Experience!” It was credited to one of the other teachers and was plastered right on the front of the school. The painting itself depicted the moment in which Portias’s wide-eyed surprised face experienced insertion, and is regarded as one of the hotter paintings on campus!

Till next time!

Natalie's Team
Total Battle Rating: 330
Waggy/Poliwag LV12
Brawly/Crabrawler LV11
Jolty/Joltik LV10
Attached Thumbnails
Erza.jpg   erzabandage.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2021, 12:15 AM

Default Apologies and where I've been

Hi everybody.

I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long for a reply, and I also hope you will forgive my absence as I have been wanting to write the next chapter of Natalie's journey. The problem is as I am sure some of you are aware, is that the UK has gone into a massive lockdown for the minute. This was due to a series of things, but it has also caused some situations that are a bit rough to handle.

That is basically what has been stopping me from getting this done. Just a bit of a fallout from that situation however, I appreciate that some people are awaiting the next chapter. My plan is to get it written up and out by the end of the week. I apologise once again, and actually can't wait to get back into telling perverted tales.

Sorry again, and thank you for waiting.
Old 01-18-2021, 01:08 AM

Default Episode 7: Teaching an Old Friend!

Hey everybody, once again sorry for the wait and everything else, but it feels like every single time I take a step or two forward, I end up taking a mile back with everything. I know I say this every time, but any feedback and advice would be appreciated. I hope to make this story something special, and I understand if I worried some of my readers even if I don't have millions.

Anyway once again, thanks for reading and please enjoy Episode 7

Pokémon Gotta Strip Battle Episode 7: Teaching an Old Friend!

“Hey Natalie, it has been a while! It seems that you have been working hard. I even heard that you have gotten your first gym badge?” Professor Shrubbery called out in amazement.

Natalie nodded with a triumphant smile, as she showed the small badge she had acquired from Portia yesterday. It was starting to become clear to her that it was no small feat to have beaten a gym leader, especially since the battle she had been receiving gifts from her newly acquired fans.

“I didn’t just get to beat a gym leader, but I also got to inspire a pretty amazing painting!” Natalie replied.

“Wow, well that is a pretty amazing thing!”

“I apparently even got some fans! Some sent me gifts, and I have even heard rumours of a fan club of some sort starting up! It has been so crazy.”

“I see. Just keep in mind to not let it get to your head! A loss in the gym challenge can be devastating.”

“Yeah I know. I was about to experience something pretty dangerous for my first time! Oh, and before I forget I need some help tracking something.”

“You need help tracking something?” Professor Shrubbery answered.

“Yeah. I need help finding a missing person.”

Natalie then elaborated on the tale she had heard from one of the nurse joy’s about Slaking. She omitted the parts where she almost became its wife of course, but the rest of the story was pretty easy for her to explain.

“You might want to meet the CEO of the Big O Company.”

“The Big O Company?”

“They are the company that developed your Battle Radars as well as a number of other tools used by trainers. I imagine that if anybody has any idea how to track where this person could be then it would probably be them.”

“I see,” Natalie replied.

“I will send a word to the CEO. I will try to get a meeting set up, but you will have to reach Shower City to see them. That might work out great if you are taking on the gym challenge though, as the next gym is on the way in the town of Shower city.”

“Okay I understand.”

“Oh, and also maybe you should stay around town for a couple of days? See the sights and catch some rest. I hear there is a trainer school about.”

Natalie pursed her lips and started to wonder if somebody with a gym badge should be expected to go to school?

“I can already see your expression,” Professor Shrubbery smiled. “There might be a fun surprise there, so go and check it out!”

Natalie shrugged her shoulders, and soon the conversation came to an end. She then got up, grabbed her Poke Balls, and made her way outside. She pulled out her Battle Radar, and started to search for the local trainer’s school.

“I am sure it is nearby anyway, but I wonder what she meant by I might be surprised?” Natalie asked herself.

It didn’t take long to pinpoint the location of the school. She was surprised this machine had such a feature, but it only worked after being in the area for a little while beforehand, as it tracked the steps of the wearer to get a general idea of the local locations. Natalie then made her way to the place that was being marked on her map and much to her surprise, as she got close she started to hear a familiar voice.

“Being a Pokémon Trainer isn’t as simple as just being good at battles! You must also be able to understand the feelings of the Pokémon with you, and help them to achieve their best selves in everyday life!”

Standing outside surrounded by students was a beautiful woman reminiscent of a flower, who had long black hair tied in a braid, a sweet voice, and a pair of breasts that could feed an entire village for days on end.

“Miranda!” Natalie called out instinctively.

“Nattie!” Miranda replied.

Natalie felt shocked to see her friend surrounded by students with the brightest of smiles of her face.

“It’s the strong lady!”

Natalie stopped as the students pointed at her and cheered. It was no surprise to her however, as her name was known around town even if it had only been one day since the gym battle. She was sure no kids had seen it, but the fact that she was known didn’t change anything.

“You shouldn’t charge her!” Miranda called out.

The kids dashed over to Natalie and started bombarding her with questions that she did her best to answer, but with so much excitement she could barely focus. It was then that she felt a sweet, calming smell hit her nose, and much to her surprise, both her and the students all became quiet.

“Now, you should all go back to class!” Miranda called out. “Lunch is almost over.”

The students did as she said, and Natalie soon found out why. Next to Miranda was a small shrub-like Pokémon, and one she had met a while ago back when she was first given her very own Pokémon. She lifted her Battle Radar and let it examine the Pokémon.

“Oddish, the Weed Pokémon. It is the earliest form of Vileplume, or Sunflora, and is known to enjoy planting its feet in sunny parts of the ground. Should it be exposed to moonlight, then it will walk up to one-thousand steps from the position it was originally in.”

“Wow, so that is the Pokémon she acquired from Professor Shrubbery,” Natalie thought to herself.

Miranda wore a proud smile as she saw the students enter into the building. Natalie found it odd to see the usually timid Miranda having enough courage to be able to take control of the situation. It was a sight she had never experienced before because despite being the oldest Miranda would always burst into tears at the slightest challenge.

“Pokémon really do change our lives, huh?” Natalie muttered to herself.

“So anyway Nattie, it is good to see you.”

Natalie snapped back to reality and nodded. Miranda put on a perfect smile in reply, and it was one that even made Natalie’s heart skip a beat. Miranda had always been beautiful; definitely the prettiest out of the three of them, and it made Natalie wonder if she had to rate them with Miranda being a ten, then her and Rachel were probably no higher than an eight-and-a-half.

“Genetics make all the difference, eh?” Natalie thought to herself as her eyes came into contact with Miranda’s chest. “I feel a bit like I am being challenged as a woman.”

“Nattie, I have something cool to show you!” Miranda said.

She reached into her pocket, and pulled out a case that was reminiscent of a badge case that each trainer was given to take on the gym challenge. It was different in small ways such as being green instead of blue, and having the symbol of a Poke ball with a question mark above instead of the battle lines.

“What is that?” Natalie asked.

“This is my study badge case.”

“Study badge case? What is that?”

“It is basically a case that carries badges from the eight institutes in this region. They test your knowledge on Pokémon, and each one will let you teach a higher-level education!” Miranda replied.

“So they are basically teaching qualifications?” Natalie asked whilst placing a finger against her lips.

“Yep! You challenge a school, pass a written and practical exam, and then you can move on to a different school, and once you have all eight you can attend the final course for a PHD. After that you can teach anywhere in this region!”

“So you already qualified to teach the young kids? That is pretty amazing!”

“Well, it wasn’t too hard. The main written exam was basic stuff, and the practical was only a basic Pokémon battle test.”

“So it is like a gym then!” Natalie smiled.

“Well kind of, but it is a bit more complicated than that!” Miranda laughed.

“Complicated how?”

“Well the rules in this region are a little less than conventional. It means that battling is quite the challenge especially since you bet a lot more than just cash. So the exams are meant to make it so you are strong enough to keep the students in check should the need arise! Ah obviously the students don’t have to abide by the unique rules to this region! Only the teachers have to follow them and only in battles with other teachers.”

“I see. I guess that makes sense since only adults participate in the strip battles.”

“Strip battles? You mean the sex battles right?”

Natalie paused for a minute before looking at Miranda’s blank, yet slightly embarrassed expression.
“What do you mean sex battles?”

“Well the principal of the school said that any and all teachers who fail the exam must have sex with the leader of the school.”

That was clearly wrong, or so Natalie began to wonder. She had never heard of sex battles however, if agreed to by both parties then it can happen, but in most instances sex is off the table in a regular battle. It didn’t take long for Natalie to realise that this was probably just some perverted old man taking advantage of a naďve girl coming in from the boonies in hopes of getting in her pants.

“I see,” Natalie replied.

“Um, Nattie?”

“I have something to tell you, Miranda.”

It took a minute or two of explaining for Miranda to understand the situation. It was also clear how angry she was at the fact that she was going to be deflowered under some old geezer’s lie.

“That is so irritating!” Miranda called out.

“Yep.”

Natalie’s eyes looked around the front entrance of the school, and then back at Miranda who was flailing about angrily. It was then that she noticed the bounce of her chest that seemed almost too big for a person to be able to walk around with, and Natalie felt a surge of jealousy rise within her.

“Miranda can you come with me?” Natalie said as she grabbed Miranda’s hand.

Miranda who was otherwise distracted by her anger and embarrassment was easily caught off-guard and taken to a quiet corner of the school. It was so quiet that one could even forget that there were students on campus.

“Miranda, I challenge you to a battle!” Natalie said letting go of Miranda’s hand. “You know the rules of being a trainer so you have to accept!”

“W-WAIT! I mean you realise that if we lose we are going home naked right!?”

“So don’t lose!” Natalie replied.

Natalie threw out a ball containing Brawly and got him into a battle stance. Miranda however seemed very panicked by the sudden challenge and struggled to even process what was going on.

“I have only been in one battle before in the test, and a few against wild Pokémon! I am not sure how to battle really.”

“It is simple! Just take out your Poke ball, send out your Pokémon, and then tell them how to fight your opponent!”

“I know that! But I mean how do I fight efficiently? What types do I use? That kind of thing!” Miranda cried out.

“You just do what seems best for the situation! Now hurry up, and send something out!” Natalie retorted.

“O-Okay!”

Miranda grabbed one of her balls from her bag and threw it out releasing a creature that Natalie hadn’t seen before. It looked weird, almost like a human, but it was also doing some kind of pose that was reminiscent of the yoga she had found her mom doing in the early hours of the morning.

“This is Meditite, the meditate Pokémon. It undergoes rigorous mental training in the mountains however, it also loses its concentration. Minimal eating is also a part of its training as it will only eat one berry per day.”

The Battle Radar read out the Pokémon before reading out another message.

“You are challenged by Pokémon Trainer Miranda.”

“Okay Brawly time to show it what for! Use Bubble!”

Brawly shot bubbles out of its claw at Miranda’s Pokémon. Miranda, who seemed in a panic about what to do, tried to think of something, but didn’t respond in time, and instead allowed her Pokémon to be hit by the bubbles.

“I-I am sorry my sweet Stretchy!” Miranda called out in a panic.

Meditite picked itself up, and gave Miranda a thumbs up to calm her down, but it had clearly taken some damage.

“We need to use a move in reply right?” Miranda asked herself. “What was that move I used to beat the test? Ah yes!”

“Miranda you aren’t going to win by doing nothing!” Natalie called out confidently. “Use Bubble, again!”

“Stretchy, use Bide!” Miranda replied.

Meditite sat in place and started to glow with a red light. The bubbles hit it, and clearly dealt damage, but Meditite still didn’t fall! Natalie repeated the process and though he looked to be on the verge of collapse he continued to stay still.

“What is with this Pokémon!?” Natalie called out.

“Now is the time!” Miranda replied. “Return the damage!”

Meditite flashed brightly and moved forward, and before Brawly could react he was slammed by Meditite’s full body. Both hit the ground, and it seemed neither had the energy left to stand.

“Brawly!”

“Stretchy!”

Both girls called out and ran to their Pokémon who had long since reached the ends of their strength. Then both creatures were returned to their ball and Natalie walked back to the position she was standing on originally.

“We both need to remove clothing equal to the loss.”

Natalie peeled off her boots, removed her hat, and took off her gloves. Miranda however, seemed nervous about the whole thing, and just started to whimper as she held her shirt, but with one glare from Natalie she replied in kind. It started with her green cardigan, and her white shirt revealing her black lace bra. She then pulled off her boots, and stood in her white socks, green skirt, and bra combo.

“What are your boobs, like a Double-G?” Natalie asked.

“H-HOW DID YOU KNOW!?” Miranda called out in reply.

“I just figured with how massive those pale udders are!”

Miranda tried covering herself, but it didn’t help to hide her pale skin from view that seemed perfect without blemish. Her breasts were also impossible to keep hidden due to their humongous size.

“Send out your next Pokémon!” Natalie called out. “I feel like this is one more challenge to crush!”

“G-Go, Sweetie!” Miranda called out.

The Pokémon she sent out was Oddish, who seemed to sense Miranda’s nervousness. He smiled and confidently stood his ground. Natalie on the other hand replied by sending out her Jolty who seemed very agitated and very ready to battle.

“Jolty we cannot go easy on her! Use Spider Web!”

Jolty shot web from its behind at Oddish who Miranda ordered to dodge. It seemed easy enough, but once the web reached a certain length, getting grabbed was inevitable. Joltik then pulled down Oddish who then slammed onto the floor.

“Sweetie! Use Sweet Scent!” Miranda replied.

Oddish did as it was told, but that just gave Jolty ample time to beat on it as it was ordered to shoot webs and trap Oddish.

“Okay, now that it is all tied up, return!” Natalie called out. “Your turn Waggy! Finish this quickly with Pound!”

Waggy did as it was told and Miranda tried to call out to her Pokémon, but failed to reach it in time, and within a matter of moments it was defeated.

Miranda was panicked as she realised this meant she was about to be stripped of her dignity, and possibly many other things. She looked to Natalie who gave her a cold, unyielding smile. There was no way out, and she knew it.

“Start with the bra,” Natalie said.

Miranda started to cry. She wanted to die rather than be stripped, and humiliated. It was a fact that hurt her even more because she had just made a large leap forward in her journey, and yet it meant nothing as she lost so soon afterward.

“Please Nattie, can we stop with this?” Miranda said whilst whimpering.

“Miranda, I just want to make you stronger in your character that is all.”

She knew it was a lie, but Natalie wouldn’t let her stop and so Miranda did as she was told, and removed her bra revealing two massive breasts the size of which seemed to give them their own gravitational pull. What was making the situation worse was how stiff her nipples had gotten, almost life needles ready to poke somebody’s eye out.

“Enjoying this?” Natalie asked.

“N-No,” Miranda muttered, her voice drowned out by the heat of her breath.

Miranda peeled off her socks next, and then her skirt. It showed that she was wearing a matching pair of lace black panties. Natalie continued to watch, and Miranda who was on the verge of breaking placed her hands around her undergarments before sliding them down in one last act of defiance.

Unlike Rachel, Miranda’s pussy had never seen a razor or waxing strip before. The hair was thick, and humid, and looked almost surprising in contrast to her porn-star body. Natalie laughed as though she never really groomed her pubic hair it never got as wild and crazy as Miranda’s.

“You look so weak,” Natalie said aloud just so Miranda could hear it. “I doubt the principal expected a bush so thick and wild when he wanted you naked, maybe you should show him?”

“Nattie please!” Miranda replied.

“You seem to be enjoying it though. I mean look at how sweaty you are getting!” Natalie laughed. “If the students saw this I wonder what they would think?”

“Stop being a bully!” Miranda cried out.

“You are being surprisingly loud for a girl who is naked! Maybe you want to be found and shown off to the entire school?”

“I do not!” Miranda cried out.

Natalie smirked. She was starting to get off to this, and it was something she really didn’t want to admit to.
Then she saw something against the wall of the school building.

“I just had a fun idea!” Natalie called out. “Since the clothes and stuff are mine, how about I do this?”

There was a fire alarm nearby against the school building. It was a quiet section, but in case of a sudden fire then things would probably get quite crazy. Natalie placed her hand upon it and pulled it before grabbing the clothes and walking off.

“The students will be coming out Miranda, but I am not completely heartless! If your bare ass can get to the Pokémon centre then you can have your clothes back!”

“NO NATTIE!”

Natalie made her way back to the Pokémon centre and then she realised that Professor Shrubbery was right. There was a fun surprise awaiting her at the trainer school. Miranda however, only managed to make her way back late at night, and was in tears after having been caught by some students who came back to school after they had forgotten something. It was reported in the local newspaper that the Principal threw a fit in jealousy after hearing about it!

Natalie’s Team
Total Battle Rating 350
Waggy/Poliwag LV13
Brawly/Crabrawler LV11
Jolty/Joltik LV11

Now as I am sure you guys are aware, but Miranda was based on the beautiful Cheryl! One of my fave Pokémon girls! I really think she is a sexy green haired minx, but anyway I hope you guys appreciate this post, and please let me know if you enjoyed by either liking the post, or sending me a message or commenting or something! Please and thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Cheryl.jpg   CherylVines.jpg  

CherylCovered.jpg   CherylNaked.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoriesforPerverts For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf fantasy, humiliation, stripping, stripping on camera, virgin girl

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s