Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-14-2013, 11:20 AM

It sounds awesome so far, Zelten. I'll wait until you've added a scene or two to get a feel for the concept and character and then I'll contribute
Old 12-14-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantC View Post
I see mrwoodson has started crapping in the Ditzy Miss Lizzie story, potentially ruining what could be some good threads.

I'm beginning to think this guy is a troll.
That's my story! mrwoodson has seemed to be following me ever since I sent him a message about his antics. Perhaps I poked the proverbial bear, or more on point, fed the proverbial troll. I usually try to salvage his chapters as best I can, by either changing his story options or just writing in my own, but if enough people want me to outright delete his stuff, I'll do it.
Old 12-14-2013, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
That's my story! mrwoodson has seemed to be following me ever since I sent him a message about his antics. Perhaps I poked the proverbial bear, or more on point, fed the proverbial troll. I usually try to salvage his chapters as best I can, by either changing his story options or just writing in my own, but if enough people want me to outright delete his stuff, I'll do it.
No offence but his stuff is garbage and all he is doing it ruining perfectly good stories.

Just my opinion but I would delete his "contributions" as quickly as possible.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:45 PM

A more permanent solution would just be to block him outright, blocking a user means they can't contribute to your stories as far as I can tell.
Old 12-14-2013, 09:35 PM

^^ Iirc you can report people on Writing.com. If enough people did so he might get banned.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
A more permanent solution would just be to block him outright, blocking a user means they can't contribute to your stories as far as I can tell.
Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.
Blocking it a bit hard to figure out but:

-Click on your account name
-Go to options
-Scroll down to additional Account settings
-Click on block/ignore Members

There you go, just for reference even if you don't want to do it now.

Anyway, all this talk of trolls and blocking guys has killed my erection so lets continue the sexy stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2013, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I'd ask you to delete it, but I've added a chapter since then, and I don't want mine to disappear. Perhaps you can rewrite it into something worthwhile.
Old 12-16-2013, 10:45 AM

Default Online Submission

My first published short story "Online Submission" is now available on Amazon and it is completely free if you are an Amazon Prime member, if you are not it is only $0.99.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murperfleem View Post
if anyyone can find the story where the girls clothes all disappear and they just can't ever wear clothes (it's on a forum)), please post it here.
I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific example, but I think I know a story that fits that description. Before I try to find it, though, there is a similar story thread in the "Prey" interactive story on writing.com:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-add/map/13231

The story that I'm thinking of - I remember distinctly the main character saying "I wish I could stay young and naked forever" and having the wish come true. Let's see if Yahoo recognises the quote...

http://cmnf.coccozella.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=348

Got it!

Now, I do remember another one where a woman had an armoire delivered to her house, and whatever clothes she wore from it disappeared, but I honestly can't remember much about that one. It doesn't sound like it's what you're looking for, though, since she can wear clothes taken from elsewhere.

There are also a few stories where the woman is 'infected' and clothes cause her physical pain. Most recently ForeverNakedGirl published one in the ASN Story Board, although I haven't read all of it myself (only the opening chapter):

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...0Story%20Board

There was also one a while ago where a woman was working for a clothing company and the stress of dealing with fabric all day meant that her body has a psychological 'allergic' reaction to clothing, but she stayed in work anyway because there was an important deal coming up. I can't find that one either, however.

If nobody here knows, you can always go to the ASN Discussion forum (not the story forum) and see if anyone there remembers.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s