Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 11:52 PM

a few more
Attached Thumbnails
Bullet Girls Phantasia_20180901215003.jpg   Bullet Girls Phantasia_20180901215012.jpg  

Bullet Girls Phantasia_20180901215227.jpg   Bullet Girls Phantasia_20180901215237.jpg  

Bullet Girls Phantasia_20180901215404.jpg   Bullet Girls Phantasia_20180901215414.jpg  

ezgif-3-6de6db97e5.gif   ezgif-3-41cce5149f.gif  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sockpuppetwtf For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 08:27 AM

Default Strip Poker

I've stumbled across an excellent strip poker game recently. The art is fairly basic but a lot of effort has been put into being faithful to the characters and in their reactions to being stripped/the other characters getting stripped. Well worth a look- https://spnati.net/ I think it's okay to post the link here? It's not my site or anything like that-I've just been enjoying it and I thought other people here might like it too
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BTBP For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 09:29 PM

Default this game is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTBP View Post
I've stumbled across an excellent strip poker game recently. The art is fairly basic but a lot of effort has been put into being faithful to the characters and in their reactions to being stripped/the other characters getting stripped. Well worth a look- https://spnati.net/ I think it's okay to post the link here? It's not my site or anything like that-I've just been enjoying it and I thought other people here might like it too
i didnt realize no one had brought this game up yet. its great but theres an "offline" version https://gitlab.com/spnati/spnati.gitlab.io you just download the master file and open the html file in a browser (they reccomend firefox). it has a lot more characters
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to foxyfoxyfoxy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2018, 09:57 PM

Thanked 4,014 Times in 367 Posts

I remember a friend in high school telling me of a scene in the Sierra game S.W.A.T (AKA Police Quest) in which you accidentally walked in on a woman undressing and she was in her underwear. Anyone have an idea if this was true and a link to an image or was I a victim to letting my friend string me along?
The Following User Says Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 02:21 AM

Thanked 2,411 Times in 147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbettyblambabam View Post
I remember a friend in high school telling me of a scene in the Sierra game S.W.A.T (AKA Police Quest) in which you accidentally walked in on a woman undressing and she was in her underwear. Anyone have an idea if this was true and a link to an image or was I a victim to letting my friend string me along?
I did some searching and clicked through a few play through videos but didn't spot it, could be only a few seconds long or some sort of easter egg so I might've missed it.

You did remind me of Flight of the Amazon Queen, another adventure game. A woman gets in a shower and undresses but she's hidden behind steam clouds around 12 minutes in hxxps://youtu.be/eLlwLxuDGr8?t=720
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to answer12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 01:22 PM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 150 Posts
Default MMO Nudity

These aren't quite ENF, and I was going to make a separate post elsewhere, but the first post wanted female nudity in general, so, what the hey...

I've been playing around with 2 free-to-play MMOs recently. First is Age of Conan (not to be confused with Conan Exiles, which is more of a survival game). Outside of the usual MMO stuff, they have a feature called "Vanity", where you can make your character look how you want them to, rather than just whatever the assembly of armors you find/buy looks like. So, naturally, I have her visibly wearing nothing but shoes and accessories, no matter what dresses or pants are actually equipped. And I know I'm not the only 'nudist' running around. Only drawback is there's some kind of thong on her lower half. Haven't checked out the males, but I'm assuming no swinging dicks, either.

Secondly, I've played around on Star Trek Online. There's no official nudity in the game, though you can get pretty skimpy on the Orions. I did find a mod that will alter your local files so that, by selecting certain clothes, characters end up topless, bottomless, or nude. Now this is for your eyes only, if other people don't have the mod on their computer, characters will be dressed as normal. Also, this is not just your character, but any character wearing those particular clothes. I watched a few other characters run by in various states of undress. Also, it is select clothes and some are articles that have to be purchased in-game. I created an Orion (Klingon Faction) because you could get her naked items for free straight off. I'll try others some other time.

Part of the fun is that since it is local, if you interact with another player without the mod, they see you as clothed. But it's like you have a dirty little secret. "I'm naked under my clothing" or something like that. Also, if they managed to pick the right clothing, you will see their character in a state of undress. Like they don't notice how see-thru their clothing is
Attached Thumbnails
AoConanPlayerChar.jpg   AoConanQuestion.jpg  

20180930221753_1.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2018, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
Secondly, I've played around on Star Trek Online. There's no official nudity in the game, though you can get pretty skimpy on the Orions. I did find a mod that will alter your local files so that, by selecting certain clothes, characters end up topless, bottomless, or nude.
Well, the most recent update managed to break the mod. I'm watching the mod developers converse about it. But I managed to get a rather interesting scene captured before that happened and I'll post it as soon as I get the files transferred and edited.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbettyblambabam View Post
There was one mission where you raid a house and there's a girl running around dressed only in a towel, that's probably what he was talking about. I'll see if I can dig out my copy and get a screenshot. She was also available on the mission creator.
The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo89 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2018, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebozo View Post
Well, the most recent update managed to break the mod. I'm watching the mod developers converse about it. But I managed to get a rather interesting scene captured before that happened and I'll post it as soon as I get the files transferred and edited.
So here are the captures from Star Trek Online as promised. At one mission in the game, you have a firefight in a bar. There are several Orions on staff, which appear naked, back when the mod was working. Because of the firefight, they are all cowering away from the action. The last photo is after the firefight, when the bartender is cooing over an injured officer. Oh, and the bareassed character is mine, because to go topless required buying a certain top, which I've been working toward. Hopefully the mod will get fixed and I can get back to play nekkid again.
Attached Thumbnails
OrionCowering.jpg   OrionCowering2.jpg  

OrionBartender.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2018, 11:10 PM

The Senran Kagura games would be good for this topic
The Following User Says Thank You to PirateSmash For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
#enf, #enf #nudity #videogame

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot