uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 11:19 PM

Well, I guess the time has come. Time for younger, better looking people. I knew that my thread would die out, but I think they all are, except for the "hey guys" one. They ARE pretty hot, I must admit. They have almost double the comments that I do, but they do deserve them.

Thanks for the fun! Maybe when this board picks up, I will post more.

Laura
Old 04-30-2005, 11:20 PM

Default Thank You

Laura thank you for everything you have posted so far. I hope you haven't left us high and dry. I am sure I am not the only one going through withdrawl symptoms for you.
Old 04-30-2005, 11:31 PM

Yepper - I have missed you TOO!!!

Didn't want to seem too pushy - after all you are willing to give what YOU want to give.

Yeah - the new thread is hot - but so are you. It is not meant to be a competition in MY eyes. You should do whatever makes YOU feel good. If you want to back off - that is entirely your choice - but don't think for ONE MINUTE that you are unappreciated. That just is not true. You are a very sexy lady in your own right, and I for one would love to see more of you (in more ways than one )
Old 05-01-2005, 01:05 AM

Default dead?

the thread wouldnt die if u posted more pics? hint hint!

sorry of that seemed pushy

just do what ur comfortable with and to those who oppose you say *insert expletive of choice here*

later
Old 05-01-2005, 02:06 AM

Thanked 1,207 Times in 198 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to skatexedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura_bi
Well, I guess the time has come. Time for younger, better looking people. I knew that my thread would die out, but I think they all are, except for the "hey guys" one. They ARE pretty hot, I must admit. They have almost double the comments that I do, but they do deserve them.

Laura
Oh Laura, PLEASE don't go away! You are just the kind of woman that makes me go insane! All of the ladies that post on here have a different look and style and I love that! You are not any less important or sexy than the other ones. Don't EVER think that!
Old 05-01-2005, 09:07 AM

Thanked 2,636 Times in 412 Posts
Default don't let it die

you can't leave your fans we hunger for a veiwing of the total package don't leave us not yet
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:10 PM

Quote:

Laura
Laura, Laura, Laura!! How wrong you are. Does one find only vanilla icecream in the store freezers? Nope. Does one find only one style of clothing in department stores? Nope. Do we all drive the same kind of automobiles? Nope.

Are you an integral part of a forum? YES! Are there others, besides me, who frequent this forum in search of more and more pictures of you? YES! Each and every lady that shares herself with us here is going to have fans, just as you do. Fans don't just up and disappear when new talent arrives on the scene. The beauty you have and what you offer to us is unique from that of any of the others. You and it are a necessary part of the, for lack of another word, puzzle. Without it the picture is incomplete.

If you need a break then by all means take one. However, don't just disappear on us. You are family and we need you around here.

Yours, and patiently awaiting more of you, Junkman.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:52 AM

Thanked 2,636 Times in 412 Posts
Default he's right

you are family and the good kind of family who aint afraid to show off the good
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:11 AM

Send a message via MSN to speedy

Dear Laura,
thanks for the good comments on us, but dont you dare leave us, your as hot as we are,
we each have are own style, keep yours up, your gorgeous

Vicky + Stephy xxx

Quote:

Laura
Old 05-02-2005, 10:32 AM

Default Say it isn't really so.

Laura,
I pray that you're only messing with us. I hope you aren't really considering bailing out on us. There aren't too many women around here who are both sexy and as down to earth as you are. I apologize if I too seem pushy, but if you don't stick around you will be very greatly missed whether you actually realize it or not. Each person here is special and when one leaves it creates a void that cannot and will not be filled. I will now step down from my soap box and pray that the old saying, "One person can make a difference." holds to be true.
Riffybar
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
les6

1m:42s

06-05-2006
SlV Ep 100 edit 2

8m:01s

06-06-2022
03fbc0e0

1m:34s

06-26-2015