Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2015, 05:43 AM

Thanked 4,476 Times in 142 Posts
Default TRAINTRAVEL

my name is Anna 40 years old housewife and living in Sweden here is a true story. Escuse me for the bad english.

I was traveling on train from Stockholm to Gothenburg one weekend, and right in front of me there was a 17,18,19 year old boy sitting, I thought I should play a little with him. I had a short skirt on me and high heels so I parted my legs severel times. I saw how he looked between my legs from time to time so I began to be very wet in my pussy, and I saw that it began to be tight in his pants. I had to go to the restroom and I took of my panties and went back to the seat again. Now he got big eyes when he could se my pussy wide open when I parted my legs. At this time I was so horny and wet so it nearly came for me. when the train arrived to Gothenburg and we was leaveing the train it became a little crowded I felt him behind me rubbing his genitals at me. When we got of the train we began to talk and he followed me to my hotel. In my room he sat on the bed with a hard cock in his pants so I took them off and there it was one of the biggest I have ever seen I began licking and sucking him, he came in my mouth and I swallowed it and licked him clean and then when he was hard again he took me hard from behind, I came in the best orgasm all time. We was on my hotel the whole weekend. He could realy fuck despite his age.
Old 11-17-2015, 06:02 AM

Thanked 1,881 Times in 255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 348 View Post
my name is Anna 40 years old housewife and living in Sweden here is a true story. Escuse me for the bad english.

I was traveling on train from Stockholm to Gothenburg one weekend, and right in front of me there was a 17,18,19 year old boy sitting, I thought I should play a little with him. I had a short skirt on me and high heels so I parted my legs severel times. I saw how he looked between my legs from time to time so I began to be very wet in my pussy, and I saw that it began to be tight in his pants. I had to go to the restroom and I took of my panties and went back to the seat again. Now he got big eyes when he could se my pussy wide open when I parted my legs. At this time I was so horny and wet so it nearly came for me. when the train arrived to Gothenburg and we was leaveing the train it became a little crowded I felt him behind me rubbing his genitals at me. When we got of the train we began to talk and he followed me to my hotel. In my room he sat on the bed with a hard cock in his pants so I took them off and there it was one of the biggest I have ever seen I began licking and sucking him, he came in my mouth and I swallowed it and licked him clean and then when he was hard again he took me hard from behind, I came in the best orgasm all time. We was on my hotel the whole weekend.
A hot story. Why do things like that never happen to me on a train. Maybe they do and I just don't notice. By the way your English is great, no perfect but more than understandable, so don't let that stop you posting more stories.

Quote:
He could realy fuck despite his age.
I would have thought that he could really fuck BECAUSE of his age. Old codgers like me or ModelT wuld have have had to throw the towel in after the first or second round.

This is a great start so I'd love to hear more Tales from the North and maybe you have even a picture or two you could share with us.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to captaintrips For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2015, 04:58 PM

Default traintravel

I must continue my story from my weekend in Gothenburg

This boy I met was my best fuck in my life, he made me come every time he had his cock in my pussy. He gave me a analfuck so I screamed and nearly fainted. He fucked me between my breast and he sucked an lick my pussy so I came all the time, I never forget him. This 18 year old boy fucked me like a real man.

Anna
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  
Old 11-24-2015, 08:14 AM

Thanked 8,183 Times in 227 Posts
Default train

That was a fantastic story, hope to hear more from you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zalando For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2015, 10:37 AM

Thanked 1,185 Times in 117 Posts

Quote:
I must continue my story from my weekend in Gothenburg

This boy I met was my best fuck in my life, he made me come every time he had his cock in my pussy. He gave me a analfuck so I screamed and nearly fainted. He fucked me between my breast and he sucked an lick my pussy so I came all the time, I never forget him. This 18 year old boy fucked me like a real man.

Anna
That's a beautiful pussy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rbp927k For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2015, 05:12 PM

Default Scandic anglais

Hi Anna,
I just love Swddush women and will b staying in this hotel on the 30/11 and 01/12 this week - would love to meet up and nayb more
Bobg
The Following User Says Thank You to roadster5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2019, 01:05 PM

Default to town

I meet this boy again last weekend and I love the way he treats me, I was visiting the town he lived in so I called him. We meet at a hotel and we had some drinks in the bar.... while we sat at a table he touches my legs with his hand under the table.... I parted my legs a little so he could move his hand up my ties....when he had his hand on my panties he could feel how wet they was. It was time to go up to our room we take the elevator and as soon we got in he pressed me at the wall from behind and lifted my skirt and took off my panties.... drove his cock up in my wet pussy and took me right their against the wall...oooohhh it was so good so I came almost directly....I turn around and fell on my knees and took his big cock in my mouth and sucked him until he came and he came all over my face....I licked him cleen and we went to the bed....I had him in all my holes that night and I had orgasm all the time he is my number 1 lover.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 348 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2019, 07:58 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
I meet this boy again last weekend.....
now we are all jelous of a young boy! :P
great story and awesome pictures, you look amazing <3

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Submissive 3

4m:36s

09-18-2021
Creepshots35

8m:00s

03-09-2022
HL vid 04

1m:24s

03-13-2020
Bikini Booty Ass in Beach