uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2010, 05:24 PM

Default BBW Wife

I've have wanted to post pictures of my wife somewhere online for a long time because i love the idea of other people seeing her naked but i've always been worried about her somehow finding them. But with as long as it took me to find this site i think it will be ok This being the first time i've ever posted any of her i'm not quite ready to show her face.

anyhow about 2 years ago me and her sister conspired to get my wife drunk and naked. She is very shy and self concious about her body. eventuanly we finally got her drunk enough to play strip bowling on the WII and after about 30 minutes got her completely naked in the living room of her sisters house. After which i drug her into the bedroom and fucked her on her sisters bed with her basicly passed out. thankfully her sister took pictures of my wife playing naked (i would have also liked her to take pictures of us having sex but oh well)
Attached Thumbnails
striped_03.JPG   striped_05.JPG  

striped_15.JPG  
Old 06-23-2010, 07:22 PM

Thanked 1,890 Times in 289 Posts
Default Nice curves!

I love curvy women, but 90% of the time, when someone posts something called, "My BBW Wife", they mean SBBW, over 300 lbs and often not having the best of curves.

But your wife is more what I think of as "healthy" or just curvy. She's STACKED!

Shy girls are hard to get naked in front of a lens, but I'm glad you got this much. Now let's hope you find creative ways to share more of her with us! You're a lucky guy being able to shag her regularly. Hang on to her, she's a keeper! And if you feel the need to occasionally dip your wick in some tight young 32B coed, just don't get caught!

DD
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiskoDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 09:47 AM

Thanks for your comment DiskoDaddy. Much appreciated. i have more pics of her from this night plus i love to snap pics of her naked on my phone when she is in the bath or getting dressed and i love having a place now that i can share some. It's very arousing know there up her and others are getting to see her. after posting them here i drove straight home and threw her on the bed it was awsome.

Please leave comments
Attached Thumbnails
striped_01.JPG   striped_02.JPG  

striped_04.JPG  
Old 06-24-2010, 05:01 PM

editted a couple more pictures to post, but im feeling pretty confident she'll never find them and doubtful anyone here would ever reconize her so might just post them in the future showing her face, i like the idea but not sure yet.

also if there is something you want to see her doing i will try to sneak a picture if possible. it would just be from my camera phone so not great quaility. here is one i snapped of her this morning in the tub as i was getting ready for work.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01118-1.jpg   DSC01173-1.jpg  

DSC01169-1.jpg   IMG_3036.jpg  

Old 06-24-2010, 05:05 PM

Looks good.
Keep em cumming
Old 06-24-2010, 07:11 PM

Thanked 1,890 Times in 289 Posts
Default BTW

Rashers,

I sent you an email which I don't remember if I've ever done before through this site, so if you don't get it, MSG me!

Your Private Messaging is turned off on your profile for this site so I couldn't send you a message that way.

DiskoDon
Old 06-24-2010, 08:20 PM

Oops though I was turning on pm's didn't read it right when I was going through settings. Opened now I think. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rashers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 09:38 AM

more from her drunk night, i tried to edit them as little as possible so you can still see the alchohol effects in her face. also a picture from yesterday of her changing her top.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01109-1.jpg   DSC01110-1.jpg  

DSC01115-1.jpg   photo[1]-1.JPG  

Old 06-25-2010, 05:57 PM

hopping for a fun weekend with lots of pictures to be taken when she is in a good mood and happy i can get to do things for me, so i asked her yesterday if i could tie her down this weekend and she said yes so i'll have some nice opertunities. and since she'll be blindfolded hopefully i can get away with some pictures too.

so far have planned to shave her, oil her up, make her cum and of course fuck her. if anyone has any other ideas of things i can do to her please let me know
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01116-1.jpg   DSC01117-1.jpg  

DSC01125-1.jpg   DSC01130-1.jpg  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rashers For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2010, 08:58 PM

Thanked 2,014 Times in 136 Posts

rashers great pics i think she has a sexy curvy body, please keep posting her

would love to see more standing head to to full frontal pics

if you blindfold her that will be a great oppurtunity to snap some pics of her

Tags
amateur, bbw, bbw chubby wife, greek, mature, onlyfans, pussy, sexy wife amateur, shower wife, thongs, unaware, voyeur, wife, wife boobs milf, wife naked