uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2019, 01:57 PM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 366 Posts
Default pick a person to see your wife naked: who would it be & how would it hap

For me it's my best friend in town and he walks in on her while she's tied naked to the bed waiting to for me. He has to untie her because I couldn't get home. There is no sex but he enjoys the moment.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2019, 02:33 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Had this happen once by accident. A friend of mine sent a couple of nudes of his wife to me, which I had always wanted to see naked. He had always wanted to see my wife naked too, so I sent him a few in return or at least I thought I did. He has the same first name as my 29 year old nephew. Instead of sending them to my friend, they were sent to my nephew by mistake. A few minutes after I had sent them, my nephew text me saying omg aunt Virginia is hot as hell thanks uncle Dave, and said that he would delete them and not tell anyone. A few days later I got another text from my nephew. He sent six nudes of his fiancee, which were hot as hell to say the least. I told him the same thing that he had told me, and said that I would delete them lol.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:54 PM

There's a kid down the street home for the summer from college. Tyson is about 6'4" and is a backup linebacker at an FCS school. White, clean cut, nice kid. I want it to be him. And I want him to fuck her.

Sometimes Toni gets her sl*t on, dresses up sexy and surprises me at the office or home or in the community someplace even. I want Tyson to be walking by or stopping over as Toni is just leaving the house in one of her sl*tty little outfits. Thigh highs, heels, tight skirt, maybe a sheer top, something like that. And I want him to stop and chat her up while she's in the garage or the driveway trying to quickly get into her car.

I want him to stare at her juggs, maybe catch a glimpse of pussy and start to put the moves on her. Then I want him to make out with her to the point where she starts to push her hips up against him trying to feel him getting hard. At that point, she'd be almost his. If he slipped a finger in her or if she went for his cock, he'd have her. He could do anything he wanted at that point. I'd want her to get on her knees and suck his cock and I'd want him to push her onto her back, spread her legs, expose that pink inside, fuck her bare and creampie her tight pussy. Give him something he'd jack off to for years to come.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2019, 06:57 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

For me it would be my son in law's best friend. He is young cocky and good looking. I would enjoy having him catch my wife nude in the hot tub and then have his way with her while I spied on them. If he wanted to bring a few friends along and gang bang her that would be even better.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 06:05 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

Not interested at all in any of my mates seeing my wife naked.
I'd probably choose a group of middle aged guys because they'd appreciate what they were getting compared to younger guys.

She'd start off fully clothed and I'd ask questions for them to answer. Each correct answer means she takes off a piece of clothing. But three strikes and it's game over. questions would get progressively more difficult. 10 questions in total with her being full naked by question 7 and then Q8 would be her spreading her legs, Q9 her opening her pussy lips and Q10 her masturbating for them and she can't stop until she orgasms.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 02:08 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

I have a friend we no longer see who used to live with us. We would play drinking games and he saw my wife naked on numerous occasions. And I saw his various girlfriends. It’s a turn on looking back at those times. But I don’t think it’s be the same with my current group of friends. I often fantasize about those party nights and think about things I could have done to spice them up even more.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 02:23 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
One wildcard is I'd love for room service to see her fully nude answering the door.

My then 46 year old wife did just that to the pleasant young man who looked after us on a cruise ship. I wrote about it here.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...5&postcount=18

I wasn’t sure if she intended it to go as far as it did. She certainly wouldn’t admit to doing it deliberately. In fairness, she couldn’t have known he would be so persistent.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2019, 12:36 AM

Thanked 1,623 Times in 150 Posts

It's kinda hard to pick. There are certain people I know that genuinely don't deserve to see my wife naked, and that includes my brother, as well as the husband of my sister. We have some friends who might deserve it, but they tend to be weird about most sexual things, so I'm not going to give them bigger hangups. Several of them have not seen a live naked woman in years. I've got a few friends who have seen my wife due to some accidental exposures and a couple of drunk flashes. Would like to recreate those but she's a little more wary of getting that drunk. But we do all hang out a lot, so anything could happen.

There are a couple of male friends who haven't seen her yet who we don't hang out with a lot. Both are African American, amusingly, and, honestly, she might not be upset if they did see her naked.

Actually, now that I think about it, I have a couple of female friends that should see her. One is slightly bi, though it's more she likes to look at women, but actually having sex with them is missing something, namely cock. Another just recently accepted she's bi and has been rather enthusiastic in her drooling over women (it's fun to watch her do it. No lesbian I've known has been that... joyous). So maybe those two. Not sure how, though they may just straight out ask.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beelzebozo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2019, 04:08 AM

Younger guys, and older guys seem to enjoy it the most. My wife enjoys the thrill of
being seen. The most fun experience was a neighbor kid who’d spent years trying to sneak a peek at her. After a party he was hanging around helping empty trash. She walked out in a towel and I asked her to flash him and she dropped the towel. He asked to touch her boobs and she let him. It was a huge turn on to see him so excited. I wish some hot neighbor lady would’ve been so kind to me as a kid.
Lol
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurfun For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2019, 01:30 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

My brother-in-law's brother, Glen(sister's husband's brother). He is about 10 years younger than we are and he has always checked out my wife every time we see him, my wife has noticed and she liked the attention. About 20 years ago we all rented a big beach house and Glen was there. He didn't bring a GF, but when my wife was in a bikini, he was always there with sunglasses on, he thought we couldn't see him staring, but we could.

My wife let it happen on that trip. It was our turn to cook dinner so we came up from the beach early to shower and start cooking. My wife showered first and while I was taking my turn she saw Glen walking up from the beach by himself. All she had on was a light robe, so when Glen came in she pretended she didn't notice that her robe was pretty see through. He sat at the bar watching her take out stuff for dinner, enjoying the view of her nipples and bush through the robe. Then she let the robe sash accidentally come undone and he got the full treatment before she went "oops" and retied it.

When I came out Glen retired to his room, presumably to jack off.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s