photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2010, 10:06 PM

Only a couple left, combine two with this story. She was seperated from her husband but had not divorced at this time. She got a job where she would go to peoples home, make a sales presentation and hopefully make a sale. She went to this guy's house made the presentation and got the sale. She has a knack of picking up on sexual vibes, so she started talking to him about her problems with her husband and such. "Mack" said what she needed was to be fucked and fucked hard. She replied, "Oh yea, and do you know someone that can do the job." He said he might know someone, about three days later he called her up and asked if she would like to meet him at a hotel. She said yes and that was the first of several times. She does not give a lot of details about him other than he was really good looking and a little younger than her. That made her feel really good as her husband kept telling her no one else would want her because she was old and fat. She was overweight but not fat and had been loosing weight and getting her confidence back, really sexy and she knew it. They would meet at hotels sometime when his company had a room reserved. I really don't know what he did and why they would rent a room but it was at a nice hotel with a fancy room. She does say she liked going over to his house because his bed was high off the floor. It was just the right height for him to pull her to the edge where he would spread her legs wide holding her ankles and stand on the floor pumping her really hard. One time he had her meet him at a large park where they went deep into the trees. He had her bend over and grab a tree, he then pulled her pants down and took her from behind. He did not last very long but pounded her hard which she really likes.

She had to leave town and do some business for a few months in other towns. One time she had a appointment with a friend of her older brother, this guy was about 15 years older than her, but she liked him and once again was feeling the vibes. After the sales pitch the conversation got around to sex. He was single and lived with his daughter and grandkids though they were not at home at that time. She told him she really liked sex and had not had any for a while. He moved over to the couch beside her where he began kissing her and feeling her up. He asked her if she would like to go to the bedroom and of course she said yes. She did notice that the bed was made up which impressed her. He pulled the sheets back then began to undress her. She got on the bed while he undressed. He started massaging her breast then sucking her nipples. He moved down between her legs and started licking and sucking her freshly shaved pussy. He stayed there quite a while and made her cum several times. She likes to grab you by the hair and press her pussy into your face when she cums. She is also very demostrative and loud when she cums. After a long time he came up for air and was extremely embarrassed, because she was so excited, it made him very excited and it had been such a long time since he had had been with another women, he had cum while he was making her cum. He felt really bad but she told him that it made her feel good that he thought she was that sexy. She then told him to lay back and relax while she began to suck on him. He had gone soft but she sucked on him for some time but he never did recover. They had to stop because the kids would be home soon so she got dressed and left. I don't know if she made a sale or not, but came away very satisfied.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:17 AM

I love reading about sexy adventures - thanks for all the great stories..!
The Following User Says Thank You to fruswife For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 08:49 AM

Default My wife's past

I got so turned on I had to contribute.

When I fist started dating my now wife, she mentioned that her ex was black. This has never bothered me since I have dated some hot black women myself.

Once married she asked me to put some of her stuff in storage, I put all the boxes in my truck and went to the local storage place. I got a little curious and decided to take a look at one of the boxes. inside were her old photo albums which I had already seen; inside a shoe box I found a stack of loose pictures and to my surprise it was my wife and her ex having sex. Man did he have a huge cock, to be honest it completely turned me on and I continue looking, every picture was more explicit than the other, on one picture her and her best friend were sucking on the big black cock...but wait her friend was married at that time. Than I realized that it was her husband taking the pictures. On another picture my wife was sucking a white cock while getting fucked by her ex, than her friend was sucking the big black cock herself. at this point I'm ready to pull my cock out and masturbate.

I keep looking for thru the boxes and found another, this time my wife is fucking an older gent in the pictures and there is her ex also fucking an older women. I realized that my wife and her ex were into swapping and she never told me.

That weekend we went out to dinner and we drank quite a bit and we decided to go dancing. While in the cab I started making out with her and putting my hands up her skirt, I decided to remove her thong and finger her on the way to the club. I could see the cab driver looking back and trying to peek. Once in a while I would pull one of her breast and leave in exposed for him to see.

Once we got to the club she told me how horny I made her and she wanted to suck my cock. I told her I wanted to watch her suck someone else's cock surprised but not shocked she said sure, I asked her to pick a guy and i would approach him. She picked this black guy that was at the bar. I proceeded to invite him to our table, my wife was so drunk at this point that I was having second thoughts. I explained to the guy that it was our fantasy and he agreed so we went to the private lounge. I sat across them pretending to be by myself and I watched as my wife started making out with him. Next thing I see is her head going down on his lap and a huge cock coming out. My wife proceeded to suck this guy while I watched. Things were getting really heated and the lounge maid came to see what was going on, she looked in shock and left. Knowing that we were about to be kicked out I said to them let's go somewhere else. The guy said why don't we go to a gogo bar, my wife yelled YES so we took a cab to the nearest gogo bar. When we got to the bar we sat and watched several hot dancers, my wife reached under the table and started pulling on my cock, she said pull it out which I did and she proceeded to masturbate me only stppping when a waitress would go by. She than reached to the other side looking for the other cock, she would shift her body as she was talking and masturbate both of us. after a while she said we got to go she needed to get fucked.

We got home in a hurry and she immediately got on her knees to suck the big black cock, I sat on our couch to enjoy the show, my wife is an awesome cock sucker and she was taking as much as she possibly could. She than proceeded to turn around to let him fuck her from behind, I could see that she was really enjoying this, I took my cock out and moved closed to her, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked as she never had before. We fucked her in all possible ways, she than said I want to swallow you both so we got up and came in her mouth. The guy got dressed and left.

The next afternoon we were sitting in bed and my wife asked "did you enjoy" I said yes it was great, I reached under the bed and pulled her pictures.....you pervert she said...I love you!

Once in a while we go out and indulge in strange, we have picked up couples, single girls, single guys. Our sexual life is fun.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 AM

Thanked 84,623 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by frampton_1979 View Post
Many years ago, my wife caught me having an affair. Needless to say it was an ugly period in our marriage, but we got through it over time. However, several weeks after I was found out, she had to go on a business trip to Tampa with a group of people from her office. Terry, one of her coworkers on that trip, was a man that she was always very close to and I she had mentioned prior to the trip that he had been consoling her, because he had recently been through a similar ordeal with his wife.

I always suspected that on that trip the "consoling" had gone a little farther than just talk. When she had returned from the trip she mentioned that she and Terry spent a lot of time together and on the company bus trip back to the hotel one evening the conversation had turned to sex. I questioned her on it and for years, she insisted nothing happened. I never asked out of anger or jealousy. The thought of her being with another man really turned me on.

One night last summer we had been drinking I brought up the trip and the bus ride and I asked her again if she had ever done anything sexual on that trip with Terry. She finally confessed and explained that during dinner everyone had been drinking during a company dinner and the subject of the conversation had, indeed turned to sex, particularly oral sex. Evidently, she had become bold enough at some point in the conversation to announce to the table that she was very good at giving blow jobs. (Which she is.)

She then told me that on the ride back from the restaurant to the hotel, that Terry and she were sitting together in the back row of the dimly lit bus and Terry asked her more about her oral prowess. As they talked, he told her that she was making him very hard and he put her hand on the bulge in his pants to prove it. She confessed that as she rubbed his cock through his pants that she could feel that he was very well endowed and it began to turn her on.

She was wearing a dress that evening and as she rubbed Terry's hardon through his pants, he moved his hand up her skirt and rubbed the wet spot on her panties between her legs. He asked her that when they got back to the hotel if she would show him just how good she was at giving head.

She then admitted to me that when they arrived, she did go with him to his room and proceeded to go down on him. She spared no details and told me how she stripped completely naked in front of him, pulled down his pants, sat him in a chair and got on her knees in front of him and sucked his gigantic cock and balls. She told me that she licked his balls she stroked his cock and when he said he was going to cum she put the head of his cock in her mouth and let him squirt a massive load of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed.

Needless to say, I was completely turned on by this confession and the thought of watching my wife with another man's cock in her mouth is still one of my biggest fantasies. I thanked her for telling me and then proceeded to fuck the hell out of her, the whole while thinking of her swallowing a mouthful of his sperm.

Since she told me about this incident, I've run into Terri a couple of times and while I have been tempted to ask him about it, I've always decided it would be better if I didn't. But as I talked to him, I couldn't help but get aroused at the thought of my wife knelt down in front of him, worshiping his rod with her mouth.

Turns me on to this day.

I can relate somewhat to this. Many years ago my wife caught me having a fling with a 22 year old ( I was 44 at the time ). We managed to work things out over time, and our sex life improved greatly.

One night shortly after being caught we were out at a bar, and it turned into confession time. She told me that when she first caught me, she went out to a bar to see if she could get picked up. She wore a short skirt with no panties, and a black button down blouse with several buttons open, and no bra. She met a guy named John, and as they danced, he began feeling her tits.

She says she had proven herself, and after a visit to the ladies room, she walked out the door. I do not believe this part, and like to imagine that he played with her pussy as they sat at a table, and then went to his car for a quick fuck. Whether they did or not gives me a lot to get hard about.

She also told me she decided that she did not want to lose me, and was willing to do anything to keep me. Our sex life got even better, with her willing to try anything. She loves to suck cock, but now started swallowing. We went to a couple of swingers parties, and even went to a lifestyle resort in Cancun.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Barmixer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 PM

Great to get more stories. I have one more but I want to get some facts straight, hopefully I will get her to answer a few questions. So until then please more stories.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:38 AM

Default Local Manager

Last story, this was also when she was out of town for business. As I said, she would got to people's homes, make a sales presentation, hopefully make a sell, she would then take the contract to the local franchise manager to sign off and process the forms. She went to meet the local guy and introduce herself, she was wearing her standard low cut black blouse. She has very white skin, with plenty of cleavage showing a nice contrast. She realized pretty quick that he was more interested in her assets than in business. She gave him ample opportunity to inspect them by leaning over and on the desk opposite of him. After a little while he tells her he sure would like to get a better look at her breasts. She smiled at him and said if he ws lucky he might get the chance. After a little more conversation he asked her to take a ride with him. She told him she had a appointment pretty soon. He asked her to follow him, he led her to the back parking lot where their cars were parked. He asked her again to go for a ride with him. She called the people she was suppose to meet to see if she could reschedule. They could not so she told him she could not go. He was sitting in his car when he says, "How about a blow job?" He said he would open the front and back door to make a barrier and he would watch if someone came out. She was a little hesitant as there were several people still in the office including his wife. She looked around, smiled and said ok. They opened the doors, moved the seat back, raised the steering wheel giving her more head room. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. She looked around one more time, bent over put his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off. He reached over and was plaing with her breasts as she sucked. She worked him pretty fast because she did not want to get caught. After he came, she sucked him dry, he zipped his pants up and she left for her appointment.

Not much happened for a couple of weeks when one afternoon she was in the office making phone calls when he comes over to her and asks her to go to a storage room in back. Most everyone ws gone for lunch so she agreed. They got into the room where he said "How about a look at those tits." She smiled raised her blouse and pulled her bra up, she has 36DDs so there was plenty to show. He came over started rubbing them and sucking on her nipples. She was getting really wet as her nipples are very sensative. He pulled her pants down and stuck his hand down her panties playing with her pussy. He said he had a friend if she wanted a threesome, she said no. He then asked for another blow job saying he would do her really good next time. She quickly agreed. He leaned against the counter, she took her pants to make a cushion. She knelted down in front of him undid his pants and pulled them to the ground. She started giving him a real good blowjob as she licked and sucked his cock while running her fingernails across his legs and butt. She really teased him making it last until he couldn't take it any more. He grabbed her head pushing his cock all the way down her throat. She felt his sack start to contract. Squeezing his butt as she pulled him into her swallowing as he came. After she sucked him clean, he helped her up and watched as she put her clothes back on. They went back to work no one else the wiser. There wasn't another time as she had to leave for another city soon after. We then met up and have been together ever since. This is my favorite story and I have written a fiction version. It is written from her point of view and is a lot more hardcore. I have even gotten her to let me record her reading it while using her vibrator. She came really hard while reading it. It is pretty long but I may post it in the fiction section later. This is my last, hope others continue to contribute.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:33 PM

i will go into more detail - a lot of it if you wish (see above) about the fling my wife had while we were engaged - I suspected it especially when I felt one Saturday I was getting sloppy seconds. Just leave a comment and I will lovingly give details lol.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lucky77 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2010, 01:21 AM

I have 2 friends who are a couple and strangely the guy wants to hear NOTHING of her past and refuses to tell her anything of his.
:/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zigx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 04:20 PM

The only story I ever got from her about her past was a tearful confession that she'd had a married boyfriend. Big deal. I'd been having an at-work fling with a married co-worker and didn't feel guilty at all, or compelled to tell her about it. We weren't married at the time. So while she felt some need to confess, I most certainly did not. She's been silent about any other flings she'd had. I quit asking long ago since I know better than to beat my head against the wall.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2011, 01:52 PM

Thanked 34,734 Times in 2,304 Posts

My wife had plenty of sexual experiences before we met. The wildest story she told me was when she was 18 years old and had a short term relationship with a black man while she was visiting New York City. I turned out he was a pimp and after several days of showering her with attention he convinced her to participate in an all black gang-bang.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tomkat2 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer