or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2020, 03:39 AM

Thanked 2,169 Times in 101 Posts
Default Aaawh

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXroninXx View Post
what a gorgeous body, would love to see way more of it!
Why thank you Ronin
The Following User Says Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2020, 09:38 AM

Default My view as a wife

I have to admit that as a wife for me personally I have always been a bit of a exhibitionist and loved the different reactions I got once the hormones kicked in and flirting with cute boys became my most popular pastime when every now and then I "accidently" revealed a bit more of what all you men probably constantly wished to get a glimpse of.
But my confidence to really just go ahead and live out my wildest exhibitionist fantasies only fully kicked in after my husband, that I was only dating with at the time, encouraged me to work on a amateur modelling career that I started with as a hobby but never really thought I was good looking enough to make anything more of than that. I started actively promoting my images/work to photographers and before to long actually started getting offers for paid jobs. At that stage all my shoots was clothed and I did not even considered posing nude until one night after going through my portfolio with Adam that, out of the blue he commented that it looks great but would be even better if I added one or two artistic nudes. I remembered just laughing at him thinking he was joking, but he was adamant saying I had a great body and that its a shame to hide it from the World. Well I am 100% sure neither of us at the time in our wildest dreams imagined just how much of the World has seen me butt naked from every angle since!
Adam was well aware that I sometimes showed off more of myself than I should where I strictly should not and that if somebody happen to "catch" me out the thrill of knowing a stranger saw my forbidden bits sent shivers of excitement through my body, wondering what the person must think of me or if he/she liked what they saw. The immediate regret of what I did and the involuntary thoughts that I might be confronted or get into trouble always caused and still cause me to panic slightly and for some reason, I haven't yet and probably never will figure out exactly why, all those elements combined is my instant ultimate sexual turn on.
So with that said and with our camera already in his hand he knew it would not take much from him to convince me to try a few nude poses for him just for fun to see how they came out.
Believe it or not but before that night I have never done anything even slightly risky or to daring in front of a camera. The thought that there would be actual pictures of me that anybody might somehow get to see frozen in time in a state no self-respecting proper girl should ever be seen in by anybody but her husband really caused me to actually hesitate about risking it.
Don't get me wrong I constantly fantasized and thought about how incredibly daring and exiting it would be posing naked at exotic locations exposed and studied from every angle by photographers and their assistants I only met for the first time arriving at the set for the shoot. I was almost obsessed thinking about how the models who posed naked for pictures in adult magazines that literally absolutely anybody can buy, they must all know before they agree to do the shoot that it would certainly be impossible to keep secret and that their families, friends or anybody that knows them, people they will have see and talk to again knowing exactly what they look like under their clothes. What do you think and how does it feel?, speaking to people again you have known your whole life or grew up with who has seen you naked as a sex symbol in a "dirty" magazine. What do you think and feel? knowing your now referred to as the sl*t or wh*r* by probably every religious person you know or never even met. What does it feel like talking to someone knowing they saw you completely naked and more likely than not sexually fantasized thinking of your naked body and pictures and that it is possibly all they can think of while acting as if nothing is different when everybody for as long as you live has seen you naked and in a sexual way?
The only conclusion I ever came to was it must be one of the most powerful feelings you can ever have. The ultimate sexual turn on every time somebody recognize you, whether its a man or a woman, and the knowledge that they likely got off masturbating thinking about your naked body at one point in time.
But I digress, to make a long story short with almost no motivation or sweet talking needed before I knew it there I was posing as naked as the day I was born for Adam as he happily clicked away from every possible angle he could get of my body as fast as the camera could go.
I still remember how incredibly sexy I felt and how thrilled I was finally seeing myself naked on our big screen Tv the first time ever going through and discussing every image Adam blasted away, focusing specifically on which poses and angels exposed the most, of my till that life altering day, photo virgin pussy and the best views of my breasts with my small nipples fully pointed and erect a dead give away for anybody who might get to see some of the pictures of just how turned on I was being in the limelight.
After much debating and a little bit of cropping and editing we decided together on three images I would include in my modelling portfolio that I presented to photographers interested in doing a shoot with me.
I will keep that part of my adventures of how I felt sending pictures of myself completely exposed and naked to a stranger, who for all I knew could have possibly been a horrible old pervert, that I might have to meet and work with after he had all the time he liked to look at and examine my most intimate and private parts in, memorizing every detail about them and, if he felt like it, he could make those images of me and thoughts of me part of any crazy sexual fantasy he might ever have again any time he liked. I would be totally powerless forever to stop any thoughts or comments he might make about me and my body to his friends or anybody he wanted to. The scariest thought of all I had at that time was that I alone was responsible, I alone willingly offered images of myself completely nude with my face clearly visible to a total stranger whose discretion I would have no option in but to trust.
Ok guys thank you all for the feedback and I hope you enjoyed this little piece of my life story for the day I am going to end off here for the day hope to hear from you all soon.
The attached picture is one of the first nude pictures I ever posed for taken by Adam that day and to tie in with your replies I guess as it took your subtle motivation to ignited the hidden exhibitionist spark locked away somewhere deep inside your wives. If it was not for Adam boosting my confidence and insisting that I am allowed to do what makes me happy and, or to, at least just muster the courage test to the waters once I might have never built up the nerve to start turning fantasies into amazing unforgettable real memories with the pictures and videos to relive the experiences whenever I want.
Attached Thumbnails
NIKON D3000573.JPG  
Old 10-04-2020, 08:33 AM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

My ex posed for me before the age of digital cameras and we had to have the pictures exposed on paper. That was fun and for her a bit of a way to get out of her shell. She was VERY conservative and religious.

My wife had no issues with it. We've been having fun with a camera for the last 18yrs.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:50 PM

Default Spelling and grammer!

Hi guys,

I just read through my own post and realized how terrible my spelling and grammer is! I will put more time and effort into it next time, english is not my first language XxX
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2020, 06:50 PM

Thanked 6,700 Times in 273 Posts
Default From my point of view

Linda here, Jim showed me this thread and said I should give my perspective on this subject.

I never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that I would willingly show anyone a nude picture of myself. It was all Jim’s idea and when he mentioned it to me it shocked and embarrassed me almost to tears. I wasn’t brought up that way! But from the first moment I saw him I knew I’d spend the rest of my life with him and would do anything he asked.

I didn’t know that he was showing some of his work friends some of the early nudes he was taking. I was naïve and thought they were only for him. When he told me I was so embarrassed, I had met these men and would see them again and they had seen me completely naked!

It took quite a while for me to get used to knowing several men in our social circle were regularly seeing the photos Jim was taking. He would tell me who he was showing them to and what the men were saying about me. I was mortified! I only put up with it because it made Jim happy.

Slowly what he was saying began to turn me on and I enjoyed hearing about what other men were saying.
Jim then wanted more of me, he wanted other men to actually see me in person and he told me that they wanted me to pose completely naked for them! Even though at first I didn’t think I would ever allow anything like that to happen, I finally agreed because Jim assured me that is what he wanted me to do.

So it went from Jim only taking photos of me to a group of our friends using me as a nude model. It does still embarrass me to stand in front of another man completely naked and let him take a permanent record of that fact, but I am used to it now. I do actually enjoy it and look forward to when they ask me to pose for them. I guess after a few years and many thousands of photos you’d think I wouldn’t even notice, but I still know that I am naked, every second they look at me.

Things have progressed through the years, Jim’s asked me to do many things, I can’t think at the moment ever not agreeing to his requests. I admit that I usually end up enjoying most of the things. He’s stripped me naked at parties, I’ve gone to several nudist resorts, I’ve gone home naked with some of his male friends and stayed that way for days, I’ve been a nude waitress for some of our friends parties, I’ve stripped at a strip club, there’s so many other things I’ve done for him that I would never have done on my own.

Now He has albums of my naked photos posted here, I sometimes get messages from the men who look at them. I always answer their questions and usually send a photo or two along with the answer. Yes, I enjoy it, yes it turns me on, yes it makes my pussy tingle.

I hope this answers the question, I hope it makes sense.

Linda
Old 10-18-2020, 10:15 AM

Default So glad to hear I am not the only one

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
Linda here, Jim showed me this thread and said I should give my perspective on this subject.
*** Full quote edited ***
Hi Linda thank you very much for replying and I am really glad to hear I am not the only girl on here enjoying to be photographed and then showed of! I really get a kick out of the reactions and feedback I get from people seeing my images and vids. Growing up I would have never thought I would ever be daring enough to expose myself and my thoughts and emotions like I do now, and to this day I still get nervous when I actually share my lifestyle with certain friends.So far both myself and Adam has managed to only let those we know won't be totally freaked out because I behave the why I do and actually love every second of it into our "other" life and much to my relief non of them has ever let the cat out of the bag yet and luckily we haven't had to explain ourselves to any of our more conservative family members or aquintances too.
Hope to hear and see allot more from you guys XxX Eve

Last edited by Turtle; 10-18-2020 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nakedeve For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2020, 10:23 AM

Default How can I help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakedeve View Post
Hi guys,

I just read through my own post and realized how terrible my spelling and grammer is! I will put more time and effort into it next time, english is not my first language XxX
I’d be happy to help with the grammar and spelling. Just send photos! 😉
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exit56s For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 12:27 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Large painting

She has a large highly detailed painting of herself displayed in a prominent place in our home. It shows her reclined on a beach chair, tits in the air, legs spread wide, with a small drink cup strategically placed to just barely hide only her slit, but you can still clearly see that she's shaved.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2020, 01:48 PM

Thanked 7,441 Times in 287 Posts

Early in our relationship, my wife posed for about a dozen different photographers. Mostly nude, some indoors and some outdoors. She really enjoyed posing and made a little extra money doing it.

Now she has a few friends that will text her and ask for selfies. She is happy to oblige.

One guy seems to know her morning schedule pretty well as he usually sends his request right after her morning shower.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jho For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2020, 12:32 AM

Default Oops I did it

Hi guys, ok well not sure if this is the right thread to post it under but I guess I started it and it is in line with the topic. I ve posted my first exhibitionist bucket list video on vimeo let me know what you think it should give you a better idea of where my mind is at in my relationship and sexual stage. So no point in holding back here I go!

https://vimeo.com/473426327/description

Let me know if the link doesnt work first time try for me.

Tags
exhibitionism, nakedeve, nude art, nude model, sexy nerd

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022