uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2020, 09:13 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

I've done some of these tips. Had a holiday with friends and when we returned we set up a shared album on Google. Really easy to do. Uploaded all our photos and they could do the same. I just happened to accidentally include ones wed taken in private. Nothing too much, just a couple of topless ones.
Old 04-18-2020, 09:25 AM

Default Email exchange

Could you set up a new email address with a pseudonym and then email them? You could pretend you think they’re someone else and ask for feedback. They may respond to the pictures thinking they’re replying to someone they don’t know.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to voyuk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 12:52 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

When you texting with one of your male friends, just send it...then pretend you wanted to send something else a funny pic or something
No straight male will complain when she looks that good <3

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 05:41 PM

Go to lunch/dinnertrdrink with someone you want to see her. Tell her to text you something routine (quick random question) that you reply to while with the friend. Innocently leave your phone out on the table. Have her queued to send a pic right after you reply. Make sure your hands are busy eating or drinking. Since your phone is open on the table, the pic will be visible and you can't get to it to hide it since your hands are full. Claim you never expected her to send that, much less at that moment. If you make it believable that it's accidental, it is easily to play off , yet opens the door for conversation and additional pics.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DirtyMinded79 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2020, 05:51 PM

Me and my wife share this fantasy to and have pulled a similar thing of a couple of times!

We use a fully exposing photo of my wife(full body spreading legs and asshole) and then Photoshop a celebrity's face on her body.

then when we are around a group of friends I casually bring up hey did hear that X(celebrity) got her nude photos leaked?.. no? .. wait my coworker sent it to me, let me find it .. then BOOM! within 30 secs your friends are all passing your phone around zooming in on your wifes spread pussy and asshole and making comments without knowing its her.

some have recognized that the photo is Photoshoped, but then I just play stupid and blame it on my coworker, no one has ever guessed that it is her!

I have done this 10+ times and always worked.
the best part of this is that my wife can be around and watch their reactions and hear the comments!

We have pulled of a couple of stunds like this, let me know if you want to hear more!
Old 11-11-2020, 05:37 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
My phone screensaver is a professional picture of my wife wearing a white lace dress. One of her nipples is very clearly visible through the lace as she was pregnant at the time it was taken and so her nipple is especially dark. I was due to go out with a mate on a long bike ride a few weekends back when I got a weather alert on my phone. I screenshotted it and sent it to him via WhatsApp. The weather alert covered her face but he’ll have known it was her. If he clicked on the picture, he’ll have also seen her nipple and the photo will likely have saved for him automatically.
I have made a background for my phone that accidentally my mates can see over my shoulder at the pub, or elsewhere. I usually go to the gents, change the background, as I don't have it showing all the time, and when I come back check my phone, knowing that it's likely one of the guys will see her naked - sometimes something is said, other times nothing. Wow, do you mind if I have a look!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2020, 12:44 PM

Thanked 16,272 Times in 1,135 Posts

These recent posts remind of when I had wallpaper on my computer desktop of my wife raising her arms in a very thin light blue pj top. Her areola are too light to see, but you could make out her nipple, bumpy areola, and breast shape as the top clung to her body.

We had some family over and my cousin (female) came into the office to help me bring out some party supplies that my wife forgot to put out. My cousin saw the wallpaper after my hip bumped the mouse, and she said how gorgeous my wife was.

I told my wife what happened, and she said, "Oh, that's okay, but too bad the computer wasn't out in the main room so everyone could have seen. That's my favorite picture of myself."

I was a bit shocked to say the least. She had always tried to keep the image of super-prude around family, but because it was a photo on my computer, she had no issue with people seeing it, I guess, while she normally wouldn't be caught dead in pjs without a bra around people!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2020, 12:54 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default My latest bit of fun

I usually find the game of Solitaire a bit boring, it it is a way of making the time go by during down time at work or when out somewhere. Well, I have found a Solitaire app that allows you to choose photos from your own gallery to use as both the game surface (table) and back of the "cards". I of course, chose two of my favorite, unidentifiable photos of my wife and now I play it all the time on my tablet.

It is always thrilling when guys get interested in my game and try to offer tips. "Red 10 on the black jack, then the black 9!" Some of my friends know the photos are of my wife and others don't, but it is fun either way! (Sorry. I tried to upload a screenshot, but it saves as a .png file which can't be used here.)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 05:18 PM

I read somewhere of a guy who had fiancee that was kinda a prude. He had lots of pics and wanted to expose her, so he staged a burglary and "stole" the computer. Broken window, ransacked apartment, and everything. His fiancee even filed a police report. He then proceeded to dump all the pics and videos of his fiancee (face included) and sent links to every one of her facebook friends from a fake account. At least two dozen relatives and friends told her that they saw the pics before they were taken down. It was a smallish town, so everybody knew and felt sorry for her. He pretended to reconsider their wedding date. The wedding happened and the word is that he's such a good man for not dumping her to the curb for being an exposed web sl*t. He continues reposting the (old) pics and vids to keep them floating around on the web.

This is the crazy part: he said that he used this experience to bring the wild side out of his wife. He said that she is so happy he didn't dump her that she does anything to please him sexually. Get this: he also said that he routinely uses the topic of the pics/vids leak in dirty talk and it makes her wet or orgasm. "You like that everyone at the wedding has seen pics of your big tits?" "You like that your little brother has seen a video of your spreading your pussy lips and rubbing your clit?" "You like that your grampa has seen a pic of your ass bent over?" Her answer is always "yes".
Old 11-18-2020, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I usually find the game of Solitaire a bit boring, it it is a way of making the time go by during down time at work or when out somewhere. Well, I have found a Solitaire app that allows you to choose photos from your own gallery to use as both the game surface (table) and back of the "cards". I of course, chose two of my favorite, unidentifiable photos of my wife and now I play it all the time on my tablet.

It is always thrilling when guys get interested in my game and try to offer tips. "Red 10 on the black jack, then the black 9!" Some of my friends know the photos are of my wife and others don't, but it is fun either way! (Sorry. I tried to upload a screenshot, but it saves as a .png file which can't be used here.)
That sounds like an amazing idea. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wifeonshow For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022