uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2020, 04:08 AM

Default Plausible deniability

I am desperate for people my wife knows to see photos of her naked. She gets off on the idea too. She gets particularly horny when we dirty talk about my friends seeing her and she always wants to know what they might say about her body. But I’d like to send them to our male relatives too because it’s so kinky.

But... how the hell do we do it while maintaining plausible deniability? If they’re not into it, I want to be able to have some illusion that it wasn’t intentional.

Attaching the photo we’d probably begin with, though with her face included.
Attached Thumbnails
EA7EDBAA-9807-4D6D-8958-1BB910D0F14D.jpeg  
Old 04-11-2020, 02:46 PM

Default deniability

Have someone, like me, do it for you. Message me and we'll talk.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2020, 04:18 PM

Here's an idea.

Find a photo-sharing platform that allows for nudity, and mix a few 'accidental' photos into your regular social sharing.

Take Flickr for example, in most cases if the picture is labeled correctly (marked as adult, not visible in public searches) then they'll allow it.

Downside is they won't see the picture without an account (I think) on Flickr, so there's no guarantee they'll see it. But, that totally adds to your plausible deniability.

If you want to take the non-photo route, but do it in person:

This idea is a little more daring, if you and your friends meet in person: have her reveal parts of her body by accident. Simply being a little uncareful in a short dress is enough (bonus point for going without panties); they'll notice. A low cut top does wonders too, bonus points for going braless.

Another idea if your friends are over for drinks. Your wife goes to bed early (about 15 minutes before the others leave), and she leaves the curtains open and the lights on while undressing and undoing her makeup, etc..
You turn off the lights in the living room and watch outside as they leave if they're looking.

Keep in mind, she'll slowly be known as a little bit of a sl*t, with respect. Your friends will start to expect to see her every now and then, this opens the door for Far more casual exhibitionism. (walking in on you and your friends, coming just out of the shower, or sitting legs spread with the rest showing everything).

--Happy to share my thoughts, good luck and Have fun
We're only human after all,
Old 04-12-2020, 05:48 AM

Thanked 5,828 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElmo View Post
I am desperate for people my wife knows to see photos of her naked. She gets off on the idea too. She gets particularly horny when we dirty talk about my friends seeing her and she always wants to know what they might say about her body. But I’d like to send them to our male relatives too because it’s so kinky.

But... how the hell do we do it while maintaining plausible deniability? If they’re not into it, I want to be able to have some illusion that it wasn’t intentional.

First things, first. Your wife has an incredible body, there is no chance your friends won’t like seeing her nude. None. They are men, and and we love seeing naked women. Even more so hot ones we know. My close friend and I share pics with each other. We trust not to show a buddy’s wife pics with others. Have to say it is really fun us to see the wives socially knowing what their tits, asses, and pussies look like.

“24” has great ideas for sharing “accidentally”. Consider those. Coming out of the shower is a good one, we have done that. Wife was in on it the whole time because she knew he wanted to see. Told me that was where the line gets drawn. Ha, we’ll see. The sex was incredible after he left, she was soaked. And every time we bring it up.

Maybe consider having a naked pic mixed in with a bunch of others on your phone. Show him something of interest (a trip, nice car, whatever) and then act embarrassed when you swipe to that pic. Fumble a bit so he sees more than a second before you shut off phone or swipe to next one. Say something like “you weren’t supposed to see that”. You may be surprised, he probably will ask to see it again, and more.

Like “24” said, we are human.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 07:03 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
First things, first. Your wife has an incredible body, there is no chance your friends won’t like seeing her nude. None.
Ain't that the truth!! Damn, she is definitiely one hot woman. And you really need to post many more here!! And as your wife likes the idea of others seeing her, she can be part of the fun too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Maybe consider having a naked pic mixed in with a bunch of others on your phone. Show him something of interest (a trip, nice car, whatever) and then act embarrassed when you swipe to that pic. Fumble a bit so he sees more than a second before you shut off phone or swipe to next one. Say something like “you weren’t supposed to see that”. You may be surprised, he probably will ask to see it again, and more.

Like “24” said, we are human.
A variation would be to hand your phone to whomever for them to scroll through some innocent unrelated pics and have some pics of your wife follow on. Fun to see how they react. If it goes south [some people get embarrassed seeing something they "shouldn't"] you can play the oops card and mumble “you weren’t supposed to see that”. Odds are they will want to see more... much more. Though they may not admit it right away, but would jump at the chance if they felt you were OK with it.

Let us know what you do and how it all works out! We are cheering for you!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2020, 07:56 AM

Thanked 2,648 Times in 612 Posts
Default former gf

she let me do most anything with her in public. Too fucking her, she sucking me or showing her tits and ass/pussy in public, specially bars and parks. BUT she had to have plausible deniability. "I was drunk. I thought no one cud see. I trusted you. I didn't know"
Old 04-12-2020, 03:24 PM

Default great

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElmo View Post

Thanks. She is a real beauty. looking for more.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to messenger1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2020, 08:02 AM

My wife is pretty daring but insists on deniability when it’s with friends or people she knows. This is to avoid the risk of being labelled, as pointed out in one of the replies above.

One of our most trusted methods is the loose vest-type top sans bra that shows plenty of side boob. To my wife it’s much easier to pretend that she doesn’t know people can see much when it’s all side on and there’s no eye contact - there’s really limited scope for bending over in front of someone bra less in a low cut top and pretending you’re not showing him your 32Cs. 😊

Although it’s more subtle than the low cut top but needs a longer period to enable decent exposure such as nip as it’s more reliant on angles and body movements. We had decent success with this at a family bbq during the hot summer a few years back (2018?).

A key part of deniability it’s not overplaying it - ie never same method more than once with same person or with people who will compare notes. We hope to be able to use this one maybe once more - if we’re ever allowed near anyone again!
Old 04-17-2020, 04:20 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterHuds View Post
My wife is pretty daring but insists on deniability when it’s with friends or people she knows. This is to avoid the risk of being labelled, as pointed out in one of the replies above.

One of our most trusted methods is the loose vest-type top sans bra that shows plenty of side boob. To my wife it’s much easier to pretend that she doesn’t know people can see much when it’s all side on and there’s no eye contact - there’s really limited scope for bending over in front of someone bra less in a low cut top and pretending you’re not showing him your 32Cs. 😊
Me thinks you really need to post some pics of your sexy fun wife! Love the vest trick. And that she has fun with it too. Obviously the grey matter has been applied to develop the parameters to keep it on the plausible end of the spectrum! Great fun for all!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2020, 06:49 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default Peter Huds...

"Although it’s more subtle than the low cut top but needs a longer period to enable decent exposure such as nip as it’s more reliant on angles and body movements. We had decent success with this at a family bbq during the hot summer a few years back (2018?)."

Sideboob views are great! Can you please share more about her fun at the family BBQ? Thanks!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer