uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2023, 12:48 PM

My personal favourites are:

1) when her shirt/blouse gapes a little between two buttons and you can see her bra.
2) When she’s in front of a light source so the shape of her breasts can be seen in silhouette.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to voyuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyuk View Post
My personal favourites are:

1) when her shirt/blouse gapes a little between two buttons and you can see her bra.
2) When she’s in front of a light source so the shape of her breasts can be seen in silhouette.
Agree with all of that. And on my own favorites list I'd add when she bends over and you can see down her shirt and can see the part of her chest between her breasts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 06:20 PM

Agree. Sometimes just seeing girls have such nice, rounded shape of breast covered tightly in their tops is quite amazing. And instead of just being big, medium size with nice rounded shape drives me more crazier
I also bought my wife many of this type of tops
Attached Thumbnails
0CA0CC92-0C8A-4EE9-A9E6-E0DA2E7CADFD.jpeg   711FBFBB-A088-408D-A2B4-838D21D957FE.jpeg  

09836865-09DD-4360-B91C-27CCD1CC1A41.jpeg   7A178CA7-57B3-49EC-991D-74C71327E076.jpeg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2023, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyefunJo View Post
Agree. Sometimes just seeing girls have such nice, rounded shape of breast covered tightly in their tops is quite amazing. And instead of just being big, medium size with nice rounded shape drives me more crazier
I also bought my wife many of this type of tops
Those kinds of tight tops are the best. My girlfriend has a tight white t-shirt that hugs her breasts and stomach perfectly. Drives me crazy when she wears it, especially with no bra. Definitely going to buy her more like these.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sofengs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2023, 11:11 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I had a serious neck injury once, as a result my neck vertebrae are fused, if a want to look another direction other than straight in front of me, I have to rotate my whole body. It is quite an inconvenience, it is not unusual for a woman seated 20' away to think I'm purposely staring at her, I've received for nasty comments and sneers as a result. There is an attractive woman at my small gym who uses the machine right in front of where I use the elliptical, she always comes in after I am working out, I try to overt my gaze, but it still looks like I'm staring. She actually complained to management about me, but the manager used to be my trainer, so he explained to her my difficulty.

At least she doesn't sneer at me any longer and now we exchange greetings. Now I have an excuse to watch her boobs jiggle 3x a week. Giggity-giggity.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2023, 12:10 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts

Stopped by a colleagues office yesterday as she isn’t in the office much anymore so thought I would say hello.
Not to mention she is twenty something with a great body and loves to express it as much as she can get away with at the office.

She was in this one piece jumpsuit gig “hammer time” puffy legs but then pulled tight up her ass and like a tank top on top.
No bra and this almost t-shirt material, but form fitting everywhere but the legs.

She looked hot as always but the top clung so nicely to her tits you could see their shape perfectly.
As we chatted she caught me checking out her tits and she would pause for a second and look at me and smile that teasing smile of hers and then slowly continue her story. As she did so her nipples were growing and growing so I then stared even more and she giggled even more.

OMG I was ready to dive in but just chatted along as always. She has such a sex appeal going on it’s crazy. Before her big promotion (possibly the reason for it lol) she would come in to work in the naughty school girl outfits and naughty librarian outfits. Now she is a somebody she has had to tone it down so it’s more sexy secretary or just plain hot as F#€k like yesterday.

This work from home thing has really put a damper on my days at the office..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2023, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
City Slicker: Take a gander at the videos on my account. Does your wife's sweater resemble any of those?
Yeah, I got her the red reindeer one, with the green garland around the opening. I bought it from the same etsy store in your post. I had to get her the large pastie.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to city slicker For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s