Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2020, 11:02 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Birthday Suit on her birthday

Favorite memory is the time on a boat when she stripped off in front of about a dozen other folks, most of them friends, and casually remained the only one naked for the rest of the day. Just carried on as usual, except without clothes. Walked around, talked with everyone, lay back on a deck chair with legs spread, climbed the ladder, which allowed views of her anus and underside of her pussy, just carried on as though she were clothed. It was her birthday and she claimed "Birthday Suit Privileges"!

Last edited by MFN; 12-16-2020 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:18 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default an excuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFN View Post
Favorite memory is the time on a boat when she stripped off in front of about a dozen other folks, most of them friends, and casually remained the only one naked for the rest of the day. Just carried on as usual, except without clothes. Walked around, talked with everyone, lay back on a deck chair with legs spread, climbed the ladder, which allowed views of her anus and underside of her pussy, just carried on as though she were clothed. It was her birthday and she claimed "Birthday Suit Privileges"!
Sometimes all they need is an excuse. My wife's excuse is being near water. I'd try to make sure your wife is in a similar situation every time her birthday rolls around.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2020, 11:26 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
The night before we had our first child (we didn't know it was the night before, we thought she was 2 weeks away), we wanted to take some nude picks of my wife in her glory. Some women look like they have been through hell by the end of pregnancy, my wife looked more radiant everyday. Here B boobs were up to a C+, she was so happy she had a smile on her face all the time. The problem was this was the 70's, the Polaroid we had was cheap and only produced grainy small pictures. The solution was Jason, he was a close friend, an insurance adjuster, he had the best Polaroid they made.

I called him and asked if I bought the film could I borrow his camera for an hour, I didn't tell him what for. He said he's love to, but that camera cost a fortune, if he loaned it out and something happened, he might lose his job. I told my wife, then she said, "ask him if it would be okay if he took the pics, you don't know anything about cameras anyway".

I gave her this "are you sure" look, but I could tell it wouldn't bother her a bit, it sure didn't bother me. Jason said he'd be right over, he'd even pay for the film as a present.

There were 10 shots in a pack of film, so we didn't want to waste any. I still remember the light pink robe she wore at first, open with her beautiful breasts spilling out, then the last few she was nude. Jason had an obvious boner through the entire process.

We looked at those pics for years, she showed them to a few friends who were pregnant and I'm sure a few husbands saw them. Eventually they faded away and were thrown out, my daughter is 42 now, so that was a long time ago.
One of the great oddities of the world of women is that many seem more comfortable being photographed naked while pregnant that at other times. You'd think they would be more reluctant since being pregnant makes them "fat." Maybe it's because they have an excuse for the extra weight and are proud of being pregnant?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2020, 07:08 PM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 75 Posts
Default Best memory

Several years ago soon after we got married, we went on holiday to Myconos, Greece. After a couple of days we hired a scooter to explore the island and ended up on what we were to discover, was a nude beach. I was very keen to get naked and enjoy a swim but the wife was a bit more reluctant. She had been topless before this around our hotel pool and after a bit of encouragement, stripped down to just her bikini bottoms here too. Her tits were then 36inchers and remarkably firm. I walked down to the water showing all to the others on the beach and had a nice swim. On my return to the wife, she was still topless but enjoying a couple of guys who were laying quite close, blatantly staring at her. This turned me on too and I started begging her to take off her panties. Although still reluctant, she eventually agreed to get completely naked and pulled them down and took them off. Her pubic hair was on view to all the admirers who cared to look. By now I was really turned on with the thought of what all the spectators were thinking. It was noticeable that both men and women looked to be enjoying the view! Erections and hard nipples were the features of the day! We left after a couple of hours and on return to our hotel room, we were naked again in seconds and enjoyed each other several times!
Old 12-17-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Sometimes all they need is an excuse. My wife's excuse is being near water. I'd try to make sure your wife is in a similar situation every time her birthday rolls around.
You're right--the water does it! My 2nd favorite memory is when she was napping on a mixed textile/clothing optional beach, flat on her back, knees up but flopped out to the sides, her normal sleep position. We were sufficiently far from home that she didn't need to be concerned about running into anyone from her business life, as she was well known professionally. Well, I'd been in the water for a while, and upon returning I realized she was still asleep, naked, tits up and bare pussy wide open and on display, but now surrounded by a group of her colleagues who had just arrived, recognized her and were setting up their beach chairs to wait for her to wake up and join their beach party!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2020, 03:26 AM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

My.favourite memory of my wife nude goes back to an evening many years ago that we spent with another couple whom we meet up.with for holidays. The lady is a close friend of my wife's from before we were married.

After our children went to bed, we all had a dip in an outdoor hot tub and drank quite a lot. At one point the guy double dared me to get naked with him and run round the garden, which we did. I thought it was a cool bit of male boinding with a good mate. The girls weren't shy about checking out their friend's husband's manhood and sizes were compared.

The lady said to my wife come on let's do it too. A bit of female nude bonding to.match ours. My.wife said sure, but I just want to go in the house to make sure that the kids are ok first. I said I thought that was her way of wriggling out of it. Her friend said, no way, we're definitely going to streak in the garden when.she gets back.

Sure enough, when my wife returned she stood on the deck beside the tub encouraged her friend to get out and join her. There was a moment of hesitation as they looked each other in the eye. I don't know who made the first move, but they both pulled off their swimming costumes. In a flash, their bare backsides disappeared into the darkness as they ran off together.

Unlike the women, the guy and I averted our eyes from the sight of double full
frontal femake nudity like perfect gentlemen as they run back towards us into the light. I am not sure why because I think they wanted us to watch - it was kind of the point of them doing it.

The other lady then got back in the tub with me and her hisband, but my wife said she'd had enough of the hot water and was going back into the house.

She walked away still naked without bothering to pick up her towel or swimming costume. After a few steps, she paused at a spot just far enough away to give the three of us a full length view of her nakedness and looked back at us in the tub. When she was sure she at least had my attention, she raised her arms above her head and did a beautifully elegant twirl in the nude.

I have no idea if our two friends were also enjoying this little show because I was oblivious to everything except my naked wife. At the time, I presumed she was making sure we all had a good look at everything she's got as the guy and I hadn't paid much attention to.her streak.

I was totally blown.away and remember thinking in that moment I.had never loved her more since the day we got married.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 12-26-2020 at 03:37 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2020, 04:32 AM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
One of the great oddities of the world of women is that many seem more comfortable being photographed naked while pregnant that at other times. You'd think they would be more reluctant since being pregnant makes them "fat." Maybe it's because they have an excuse for the extra weight and are proud of being pregnant?
My wife is not normally shy, but she made me delete an amazing photo of her magnifcantly naked and hugely pregnant on a beach in the Canaries. Her objection to the photograph was not the nudity but that she thought she looked fat.

That was before actresses started putting their naked pregnant pictures on the covers of magazines. I really wish I'd kept a copy of the image against her wishes because I am sure she would have loved it later.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2021, 02:00 PM

Default How could I forget?

Actually, she just reminded me of another situation where she was nude, in fact it was how we met. I was the newcomer to a beach party, and the first sight I had of the girl I later married was of her smiling at me as she was just then lifting herself off the cock of a guy she'd been fucking cowgirl style.

She was, of course, nude. This must be my favorite, more so than the other two I mentioned earlier in this thread.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer