Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2020, 11:59 PM

Thanked 1,718 Times in 317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayrummy View Post
I read somewhere of a guy who had fiancee that was kinda a prude. He had lots of pics and wanted to expose her, so he staged a burglary and "stole" the computer. Broken window, ransacked apartment, and everything. His fiancee even filed a police report. He then proceeded to dump all the pics and videos of his fiancee (face included) and sent links to every one of her facebook friends from a fake account. At least two dozen relatives and friends told her that they saw the pics before they were taken down. It was a smallish town, so everybody knew and felt sorry for her. He pretended to reconsider their wedding date. The wedding happened and the word is that he's such a good man for not dumping her to the curb for being an exposed web sl*t. He continues reposting the (old) pics and vids to keep them floating around on the web.

This is the crazy part: he said that he used this experience to bring the wild side out of his wife. He said that she is so happy he didn't dump her that she does anything to please him sexually. Get this: he also said that he routinely uses the topic of the pics/vids leak in dirty talk and it makes her wet or orgasm. "You like that everyone at the wedding has seen pics of your big tits?" "You like that your little brother has seen a video of your spreading your pussy lips and rubbing your clit?" "You like that your grampa has seen a pic of your ass bent over?" Her answer is always "yes".
He sounds like a manipulative c*nt, would have loved her to find out the truth and see what her reaction would be
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2020, 01:35 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayrummy View Post
I read somewhere of a guy who had fiancee that was kinda a prude. He had lots of pics and wanted to expose her, so he staged a burglary and "stole" the computer. Broken window, ransacked apartment, and everything. His fiancee even filed a police report. He then proceeded to dump all the pics and videos of his fiancee (face included) and sent links to every one of her facebook friends from a fake account. At least two dozen relatives and friends told her that they saw the pics before they were taken down. It was a smallish town, so everybody knew and felt sorry for her. He pretended to reconsider their wedding date. The wedding happened and the word is that he's such a good man for not dumping her to the curb for being an exposed web sl*t. He continues reposting the (old) pics and vids to keep them floating around on the web.

This is the crazy part: he said that he used this experience to bring the wild side out of his wife. He said that she is so happy he didn't dump her that she does anything to please him sexually. Get this: he also said that he routinely uses the topic of the pics/vids leak in dirty talk and it makes her wet or orgasm. "You like that everyone at the wedding has seen pics of your big tits?" "You like that your little brother has seen a video of your spreading your pussy lips and rubbing your clit?" "You like that your grampa has seen a pic of your ass bent over?" Her answer is always "yes".
That reads like fiction to me, sorry...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2020, 08:29 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
These recent posts remind of when I had wallpaper on my computer desktop of my wife raising her arms in a very thin light blue pj top. Her areola are too light to see, but you could make out her nipple, bumpy areola, and breast shape as the top clung to her body.

We had some family over and my cousin (female)...

I told my wife what happened, and she said, "Oh, that's okay, but too bad the computer wasn't out in the main room so everyone could have seen. That's my favorite picture of myself."

I was a bit shocked to say the least.
I wonder if she'd reacted differently if it had been a man who'd seen the pic?

I have a theory:
I truly believe that the line for what women will do is not straight, but undulating. So even though they may do something and be fine with it, at some other time they won't want to do it or even entertain it. As men we might find this confusing because we think of the line as straight whereas women see the line differently. So women are able to both do the wild stuff and also turn it down and still be true to themselves because they are still on the same side of the line.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2020, 09:25 AM

Default Anniversary Surprise

Years ago, my wife & I went out to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We had a few drinks during & after dinner and decided to go "park" where we did as kids and make out a bit like old times.

Well we kind of got carried away and before we knew it she was naked in the front seat and preparing to administer one of her great bj's. Suddenly, there is a tapping on the driver's side window and I look. All I can see is the standard issue police utility belt with all its equipment.

As I roll down the window, he is shining his flashlight right on my wife, who is totally naked. She is scrambling to find her clothes, of which some were thrown into the back seat during our make out session.

The officer never moved his flashlight from shining on her during her struggles to find her clothes. However, she didn't seem to be in a panic or huge rush to get dressed as his flashlight continued to focus on her. The cop then asked for ID'S so I reached into her purse and gave him her drivers license, along with mine. Same last name, same address, both with brown hair and brown eyes.

For the first time, he took the flashlight off her and studied the information. He asked, a little surprised, are you two married? I responded with "no, she's my sister and mom won't let us do this at home." He almost dropped his flashlight and said: "well, well you can't do it here either, go home." He did however shine the light on her one more time as she was pulling her panties up and then he left. My wife called me an ass*ole, but was smiling and said she was extremely turned on and we needed to go home and finish what we started right now.

This was the start of 18 years of exposing her (or her exposing herself) to strangers for outr mutual benefit. I miss her and I miss the fun we had over the years.
Old 11-25-2020, 02:53 PM

Thanked 2,797 Times in 212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
That reads like fiction to me, sorry...
Not so much, My wife got Phished with a Microsoft tech support scam while we were both working at different computers in our home office. Her computer has very little personal data on it but she let someone remotely take over her machine and i notice an FTP data dump on her monitor. well they had dl'd a good portion of her Documents folder and email contacts, when i cut power to the router. They got close to a TB of data (Images, Videos, Movies, Music, save correspondence ...) A couple of weeks later she gets an e-mail demanding money transfer or the hot stuff will be sent to her contacts and posted to adult sites.

We were unwilling to comply and have seen some images posted and never any to her contacts that we have been informed of.

She now keeps encrypted folders and is not so naïve about my internet safety protocols which are more or less the same as those we taught our children.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2020, 03:00 AM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPD940B View Post
Not so much, My wife got Phished with a Microsoft tech support scam while we were both working at different computers in our home office. ....
What you describe sounds true. What bayrummy posted previously did not.

Some highlights:
* Fiancee is a prude ... but had posed for nudes.
* Guy breaks into his own house, even smashing a window.
* Threatens to end engagement... even though I guess he had been the one who took these photos.
* Wife is so delighted that he didn't dump her... it transforms her behaviour and she's no longer a prude!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2020, 10:07 PM

Thanked 1,860 Times in 78 Posts
Default I exposed my wife to her family

When she was 22y0.. 10yr ago..
I wanted to expose my wife to her sister and mother so they know how dirty she is! I had the idea of ​​installing a remote control vpn software, I loaded the computer in common use of the house with the most hot sl*t photos of my girlfriend at the time. she was snapping my dick, licking my balls ... anyway! the sister doesn’t saw it.. but..
then, as soon as my mother-in-law started using the machine, the trash folder would open on its own and the miniatures of our animal sex sessions would appear..

at first my mother-in-law believed it to be a virus. that was my idea! so she asked me to help solve it, I said that she should clean the trash folder and wait and see ... again I loaded the photos and she called me saying she had deleted everything .. for a few days I did this ... and I asked to if the photos looked the same, she said “yes! even the boy is very big! ” referring to my penis size ... until one day she started to take an interest and opened the photo .. and identified my wife .. her house .. and saw her photo sucking .. on a day that I didn’t was. but she called my wife and talked to her .. she said these pictures shouldn't exist! it was absurd .. my wife was very embarrassed ... but they have a good relationship .. my mother-in-law even bought sex toys for her daughter .. before this episode ..
what turns me on the most is knowing that my mother-in-law saw her daughter sitting hard .. sucking a huge cock, and even cumshots.. she must be pleased to have created a beautiful little sl*t girl.. for me!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rafafrantz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer