uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2017, 02:40 AM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts
Default Does being on this board make you want to share your wife?

I read the stories & see pics & I would love to see her in the pics on this site.

Would love to see her with 3-4-5 guys at once in a blowbang but alas I dont ever see her doing it.

Never thought I would want to see a gf of mine with other men.

Has this site changed your perspective?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 08:38 AM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I get where you are at

Seeing the pics on the site and knowing what I want sexually from my wife have left me feeling like there is an itch and I can never scratch it.

I can't see why it's such a big deal for her to have sexy with another guy or two, others seems to enjoy it.

I look at the the site and get excited and then leave getting upset knowing I will never see enjoy what others have.

I feel doomed
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2017, 03:50 PM

I originally found the site while looking for ideas on what to do with my wife while tied up.
And also the whole anonymous massage aspect. I can honestly say the thought of having another man fuck my wife never really crossed my mind until this site.
reading the stories have given me the courage to bring it up with her.
There is just something very erotic about hearing my wife say "I can't wait to get fucked" and discussing all of the details on how it might go down just gets me going like crazy.
so far its only in the throws of passion but I think she is really up for it. I have contacted someone I found on craigslist and first thing I said was he would have to be patient.
so far we are discussing having her tied to our massage table (purchased due to this site) and blindfolded. she does not want to know who it is. I informed our prospect it has to be 100 percent about her.
blind folded being taken from behind doggy style with me looking at her face and her sucking/stroking me is my goal. then she said she just wants to ride cowgirl style till her heart is content...
love thinking about it!!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onwater247 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
Seeing the pics on the site and knowing what I want sexually from my wife have left me feeling like there is an itch and I can never scratch it.

I can't see why it's such a big deal for her to have sexy with another guy or two, others seems to enjoy it.

I look at the the site and get excited and then leave getting upset knowing I will never see enjoy what others have.

I feel doomed
Its very much the exception to wife share than the norm, people into sharing will tend to congregate on boards like this. Just because many people here do stuff, doesnt mean that say more than 3% of the population may do it.

You could marry 3 or 4 other women and still not find a swinger.

Your wife is probably "normal" and you are not
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 07:43 AM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts
Default Exposure normalizes

I wanted other men to please my wife before I joined this site and that urge has only increased. I feel your pain in terms of never getting to realize that fantasy. Worse yet, my wife has only been with me, and I have been unable to light her fire in any way. It is like beauty going to waste.

Now I will add that I'm subject to the power of suggestion, in that I will read
Some posts or look at some guys raving over a pic that didn't initially look attractive to me and I'll wonder what I'm missing, and sometimes get turned onto new things.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 12:07 PM

Thanked 16,273 Times in 1,135 Posts

My wife has been with three others, all starting after I found this site. But I am not sure the site has made me want it to happen. I guess it could have influenced it, or perhaps it's completely coincidence. I will never know, but I have never thought of it before.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2017, 03:39 PM

Thanked 16,273 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Did you get to watch, Gnome?
Some of the times. Search for my threads in the "Sharing your wife" thread.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 01:43 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

To answer the OP, it's not so much that it changes perspective but makes you realise you're not alone.
For me when these thoughts first passed through my head it was before the days of the internet and there was no one in my social circles I would discuss it with.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2017, 01:47 AM

I never understood this desire, nor do I feel any differently after reading the various posts here. To each his own.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
To answer the OP, it's not so much that it changes perspective but makes you realise you're not alone.
For me when these thoughts first passed through my head it was before the days of the internet and there was no one in my social circles I would discuss it with.
I think that this fits the most. I've never shared my gf to anyone but the internet gives you possibilities and anonymity that let's you live out this fetish at least partly. Over the years I found quite a few good options to let other guys get off to my gf without revealing her identity to any stranger.

I found this board a few months ago and I like how people are open with their fetishes and motivate each other to deal with theirs and take away a lot of the "am only I this awkward"-feeling that's why I finally joined.
What it has changed to me is, after reading I don't know how many personal experiences and things like that I plan to go on IRL too. Not that I plan on letting somebody fuck her or something (at least not now) but I want people around me to crave for it.

I have planned to send a friend of mine nudes of my gf with a different phone number than my own, telling him that I'm a hacker that got those pics off my and my gfs phone. I tried it out with one nerdy friend of mine but he already within the first messages texted me to ask if I knew this number and sent a screenshot of the chat. Told him to block the number and that was it. Now I'm trying it on a friend that I know from childhood on and he is totally craving for everything. My old self would end the friendship directly but my new self understands that I like the thought and that he knows her for years now and must be dying to see her nude. (I'd love to see his gfs nudes as well so I guess that's normal)

If anyone interested I'll open a thread and post a few screens of the chat.

Didn't read the rules but I hope my first post is acceptable
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to henry84 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022