Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2017, 08:15 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Seeing lots of lovely ladies photos out there, I often wonder if it is the first time they have appeared online, and if not what the first ever pictures were and the story- circumstances surrounding them.
My wife was always shy of even taking her top off sunbathing, mainly due to the fact that she has very tiny titties and large nipples, and was very self conscious. On our honeymoon, she allowed me to take ONE topless photo of her and even that was in the privacy of our private balcony. It was not until she was about 35 and the advent of good digital cameras, did she allow me to take some of her. This was supposed to be on the strict understanding that we would look at them afterwards and I would delete them (!!).
We’d gone away to a posh hotel just outside Chester for our wedding anniversary – no kids, and it was here, after she’s had half a bottle of champagne before dinner, she finally let me take photos of her….. before inevitably we fucked like rabbits.
She loved the photos, but insisted I delete them – which I duly did. However, once back at work Monday, I downloaded a file recovery programme (Stellar) –lo and behold I got the photos back.
At the time – the big site everyone seemed to use was Voyeurweb (and I’d never heard of or used a board like OCC) so I uploaded them a couple at a time to there from teasing to full open-leg nude. Got a huge amount of positive comments about her tiny titties – which I was pleased about – but obviously couldn’t tell her. I’d have liked to – to give her the further confidence in her figure she wanted, but I daren’t tell her what I’d done. One of her images made it in the their ‘Hall Of Fame’ and is still there to this day.
A few months later we were on holiday in France and she allowed me to take a few more (Champagne always seems to work !) and I uploaded those as well .
Since then on and off she’s allowed me to take photos of her on understanding they would be deleted… she never said anything about preventing me from recovering them afterwards.
The first time I ever posted a photo of Mrs. HedoRocks was on one of those old "Rate My..." sites, maybe rate my face or something like that. It was only supposed to be faces and clothed bodies. But, a buddy and me figured out that after your picture was approved it was really easy to replace the approved photo with any other one, so I replaced my wife's head shot with a shot of her boobs. Let's just say she got rated pretty high!

I also submitted her to voyeurweb a few times way back when. She didn't know about either of these. But she knows now, as we submit here as well as a couple of sub-Reddits.

Last edited by Turtle; 10-07-2021 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
The first time I ever posted a photo of Mrs. HedoRocks was on one of those old "Rate My..." sites, maybe rate my face or something like that. It was only supposed to be faces and clothed bodies. But, a buddy and me figured out that after your picture was approved it was really easy to replace the approved photo with any other one, so I replaced my wife's head shot with a shot of her boobs. Let's just say she got rated pretty high!

I also submitted her to voyeurweb a few times way back when. She didn't know about either of these. But she knows now, as we submit here as well as a couple of sub-Reddits.
I also posted mine on a rate site like that. Not nude but a sexy corset and thong. She was getting pretty good marks, then I got caught. I wasn't paying attention and she saw it over my shoulder and was pissed so I took it down. I've gotten her to where she will let me take pics all of the time but since then I've only once or twice posted something and never with her face. Trying to convince her to let me.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mopa23 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2017, 03:48 PM

Thanked 9,499 Times in 482 Posts

My first time showing my gf online was actually a video I source fed into webcamnow.
I had about a half an hour of her being topless and ultimately naked.
So hot to get real live feedback as people watched.
I ultimately got a cam and showed her off in realtime without her knowing as she ironed her clothes naked.
When i got into real pictures that stayed around forever, I was married and scared out of my mind. LOL
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 02:17 AM

Default Addicted to posting her pics

I have been posting her pics now for 7 and a half years. When first did it it was such a rush...

my wife and the elder kid where at her parents at that time and I was home alone. I uploaded the pics to ZOIG.com (it is a site where there is pre-moderation, so you have to wait for approval). I uploaded the pics at evening and went to bed. Usually I had just played a bit... uploaded the images and then quickly deleting them before they got approved.

When I woke up in the morning the pics were approved...It was so exciting and the feedback was fast and positive. But then bang of guilt hit so hard. I took the pics down fast, but I saw couple of nights recurring nightmare where I would tortured to death for what I had done to my wife. When I went to grocery store, I was certain that everyone was looking me with utter loathing.

Then guilt went away a bit... I realized that most probably her pics (which were there just over night) were not into circulation...

And I posted them again, this time to another site (domywife.com). But at that time, that site did not allow users to delete their pics (which I realized only after loading the pics there). I made a solemn wow that if I get out of this intact, I would never ever do that again.Well, I got the administrators to delete the pics.

Next time I uploaded her pics I realized I was hooked
Old 02-13-2017, 11:23 AM

I'd posted a couple of times but never showing much more than close up shots. I took it a step further one time when we came back from a weekend away at a nudist resort. We'd had an amazing time so I figured we should leave a review. I found the resorts Trip Advisor page and then I realised that like any other property, it had the option for guests to upload photos from their stay.

I had a dozen or so pictures of the room and grounds so I decided to upload them. As I was selecting them from the folder, one picture caught my eye. It was a photo of the room showing the bed and sitting area. On the bed was Beth lying back with her legs open showing her pussy.

I thought, what the hell, I can pass this off as an accident and selected that one too. I'm not sure if they ever made it to the site (my account did get closed after uploading them) but I like to think that at least someone at Trip Adivsor got a kick out of seeing that, and maybe even still has a copy saved
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nickm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 07:18 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default My first time

The first (and only) place I have ever uploaded photos of my wife was here on OCC. I got my wife's permission first, so getting caught was never an issue. I knew that she liked posing for me and my cameras, so I had many to choose from. What really surprised me though, was that soon after I started posting her photos, she agreed to- and lost- a football bet which required her to take requests and post "shoutout" photos for a few members here and she followed through! That was even more exciting to me than when I posted her pics for the very first time!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 07:29 AM

Thanked 2,090 Times in 97 Posts
Default The GF

Years ago I had a gf that I was crazy about and I always told her I was going to put her up for rating. Several nights when drunk I had her pose for pics that we never ended up posting. Well one night I said screw it and posted her on voyuerweb in the instant flash section. I remember how fast my heart was beating as I hit submit. There she was lying on the bed smiling with her curly hair and little tits. It was a great pic. I had it up for a few hours when I came back to check it. It had several comments but the one that caught my eye was "I know you". I decided to take down the pic but always was thrilled knowing that someone we knew had possibly seen her and possibly saved her photo.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to anusman6969 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

My first time (and only place) was here on OCC coming up on 7 years ago now. I had been thinking about it for awhile. Getting horny every time I did. I "almost" posted a bunch of times, starting a post and browsing to a picture to upload... and then chickening out at the last second.

Finally my arousal won out and I did it. It wasn't even a full nude pics the first time, just a bit of boob. But man, when I looked at it on the OCC forum, it was a million times hotter than just looking at the picture on my computer. I ended up Jerking off right there thinking soon other guys would be seeing something only I got to see.

Of course later I felt guilty and told my wife. She was upset at first, but thankfully I had cropped out her face., so that helped. After talking about it and her seeing hot excited I got about it she relented and let me post some more.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 01:42 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
The first (and only) place I have ever uploaded photos of my wife was here on OCC. I got my wife's permission first, so getting caught was never an issue. I knew that she liked posing for me and my cameras, so I had many to choose from. What really surprised me though, was that soon after I started posting her photos, she agreed to- and lost- a football bet which required her to take requests and post "shoutout" photos for a few members here and she followed through! That was even more exciting to me than when I posted her pics for the very first time!
And it was exciting for us too.
Old 02-15-2017, 01:16 AM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts

I am not certain, but I think this is the first and only site I posted my wife on. I still get a charge out of it. My posts don't get much comment though; dunno whether it would make a difference or not.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer