uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2016, 05:20 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts
Default Is dick sucking always a blowjob?

Opinion time:

Myself and the lady went away for a night last weekend and, as tends to happen, a lot of sex was had! On the way home on Sunday, we got into a bit of a saucy "well, that was nice" analysis of our antics. During this chat, she threw in "... and you got three blowjobs..."

I interrupted "What do you mean? No, I didn't!"

She wondered what I was on about. Hadn't she sucked my dick as foreplay each time we'd gotten down to 'biznass'?

"Yes," I said, "absolutely - but they weren't blowjobs. That was just dick sucking!"

So, it turns out we have a difference of opinion. She thinks any dick suckage is a blowjob whereas I am of the belief that it is not a blowjob unless it gets the guy off. In a "thar she blows!" kind of way... ;-)

What do you folks think?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 05:43 PM

Thanked 37,347 Times in 2,753 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
Opinion time:

Myself and the lady went away for a night last weekend and, as tends to happen, a lot of sex was had! On the way home on Sunday, we got into a bit of a saucy "well, that was nice" analysis of our antics. During this chat, she threw in "... and you got three blowjobs..."

I interrupted "What do you mean? No, I didn't!"

She wondered what I was on about. Hadn't she sucked my dick as foreplay each time we'd gotten down to 'biznass'?

"Yes," I said, "absolutely - but they weren't blowjobs. That was just dick sucking!"

So, it turns out we have a difference of opinion. She thinks any dick suckage is a blowjob whereas I am of the belief that it is not a blowjob unless it gets the guy off. In a "thar she blows!" kind of way... ;-)

What do you folks think?
Technically you're correct according to the following definitions. However, I wouldn't recommend that the suckie get info an argument with the sucker if you enjoy the suck and fuck routine.

When us young ladies put our mouth's on a guys cock and suck repeatedly until they reach orgasm. Giving a blowjob should not be looked upon as a chore, but as a pleasurable thing for both involved. Be sure to pay attention to the whole penis, not just the head. Swirl your tongue around the tip while pumping him with your fist or both, if you like. Lovingly message his balls and always deepthroat it. Alternate your speed when sucking a cock, showing your guy that him coming in your mouth is your top priority. And when he does start to come don't stop what you're doing, suck until he's done. And always swallow with a smile.

also

To lick, blow, and suck on a mans dick. Proper technique including rubbing his balls with left hand, stroking dick with right hand in sync to the pace you are moving your mouth. To go all the way and deep throat is much desired, while doing this begin to hum and moan. This will send him up the wall. When he does reach orgasm and begin to cum swallow it, and lick it off of him. This will also drive him insane.

Last edited by ghost67; 11-28-2016 at 05:47 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 10:11 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

What difference does it make? I have never blown a load in my wife's mouth. It is not going to happen and I respect that and am fine with it. I enjoy the hell out of the as it was called above suck and fuck when it happens. My wife calls it a bj and I sure as hell will not argue with her on it... I am just thankful for what she does.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 01:53 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

It sounds as though you went to the same school as Bill ('I did not have sexual relations with that woman') Clinton!

Anyway, I reckon if the lady does it she call call it what she likes. Monica maybe?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 05:19 PM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Default I'm with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
What difference does it make? I have never blown a load in my wife's mouth. It is not going to happen and I respect that and am fine with it. I enjoy the hell out of the as it was called above suck and fuck when it happens. My wife calls it a bj and I sure as hell will not argue with her on it... I am just thankful for what she does.
I'm with you , Chuck. My wife and I have been married 38 years. In all the years we were raising kids we didn't have a lot of sex and she was kind of reserved because she was afraid someone would hear something.

Since the youngest went off to the Navy 4 years ago, we have been empty nesters and she has relaxed quite a bit. She has become much more adventurous.

Most times I will get her to a point where she is "ready" and she will "take control" and give me oral until I am at the same point of excitement that she is.

I don't really care what it's called. It is sheer pleasure to me.

She has asked me not to come in her mouth and I have never purposely done it. It only happened once when she misread my signal and she accepted responsibility for it happening.

I wrote about it in a previous post.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 05:31 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
I think you're over-thinking what was, basically, a light-hearted debate.

I'm never going to tell her she's wrong to stop and move on to something else if that's where things are going. It was really just a case of classification, after the event!

(Also, you kinda jumped to a conclusion there with the assumption that I don't think it's a full blowjob if I don't come in her mouth. That's not true.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 10:04 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default She set me straight

We had just finished a great sexual experience, our first together, with a gal I had lusted over for many years. We were talking about how we enjoyed it and why we hadn't done it before. I mentioned how good she was a giving blow jobs. She responded saying that she hadn't given me a real blow job, that was just foreplay. I said it sure felt like one to me. She said, "I'll show you what a REAL blow job is!".

She then slipped down between my legs as I sat on the couch and gave me her version of a great blow job.

She was right as I got one I'll not forget. When I came and she licked it clean she said, "Now that's a blow job!" I couldn't disagree.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2017, 04:45 PM

I don't get how any woman can not know the difference between sucking that doesn't lead to ejaculation and a blowjob. My wife and I call sucking "OS" (for "oral sex") and we call a blowjob "OS to climax." She doesn't like the word "blowjob."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mightymitch22 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer