uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2015, 05:30 PM

Default Been there, done that

my wife and I go a couple times a year. The first time she found girl she liked and she got private dances with just the stripper. Later in the night she invited me to watch them. Holy shit awesome. They are both naked and the stripper is licking my wife's clit. Now my wife wears a sexy but not sl*tty dress with no panties or bra. We have regular strippers that we found that are bi or lesbian. These days we usually end in the VIP room where they can both be naked and have sex. It usually ends with me getting a BJ while the stripper eats out my wife and fingers her. Sometimes I do my wife while stripper makes out with her. FYI, having your wife and stripper give you a handjob at the same time is epic. I have spent more money on dances for my wife then I have on myself.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:54 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I took my wife to a male strip club when we were on vacation. We walked past the place and there was a lot of noise, cheering and laughing, she told me to be a good sport and take her inside. There were a lot of women and several male waiters in Speedos and g-strings, the women were really having more fun than I have seen guys have in their strip clubs. Our waiter was flirting heavily with my wife, of course that's his job, and the rules were a lot looser than in female strip clubs, women we grabbing the guys pretty blatantly.

My wife asked our waiter if that bulge was real, he said he would go in the "Champagne Room" or whatever he called it, and she could find out, of course that would be for a $40 tip. My wife was all for this, my problem was. do I go with her, that seemed weird, but sitting alone in the bar would look pretty gay, so I went with her.

We do into this little room with more comfortable chairs and Lance, I'm guessing the name, stands right in front of my wife. He tells her he can't show her, but she can pull his g-string down. She fondled him a bit before she lowered his g-string, he was pretty impressive, she stroked him, he said he wasn't allowed to let her suck him, but it was pretty obvious he was enjoying it.

Lance reached down and put his hand up her skirt until it was obvious she was enjoying this. The mutual fondling lasted about 10 minutes, my wife was hot to go back to our hotel room so we could have our fun. She kept teasing me that she wanted to call the club so Lance could come service her when he got off work.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer