Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2015, 09:21 AM

Thanked 2,260 Times in 288 Posts
Default Car sex while driving

Hey guys, here to give you an update. My last thread was a bit of a downer, for those who care to see pics and read the past, its here: Swinger party https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=187718 And challenges in sharing https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...=187097&page=3

As stated, the little wife was not honest on this because she was worried about my reaction, but being that way caused problems than the actual issue. The guy friend, Bill which has been the 3rd party subject of this dilemma even refused to continue any more sex because of situation as he respectfully but incorrectly thought I was jealous of the situations which in reality, were not sex related. Kind of funny, eh? “Hey, fuck my wife!”

The three of us went to a concert and she tried to seduce him in the back of my SUV while I drove, but he felt I had issues. But many people read me wrong anyway. It’s been over a month since my wife and Bill had sex, even thou we have gotten together a few times as normal friend capacity.

She teased him and got him to go with us to a BDSM party at a club on our dime. She dressed like a school girl: wearing a white blouse and a short pleated skirt but no bra or panties. As in the other threads – she is quite small and is shorter than avg. 15 year olds at 5’2” / 105lbs. We had a bit of stage time which allowed me to flog and spank her ass in front of two dozen people we didn’t know or knew a little bit, other than Bill.

In one of the kink theme rooms afterwards, (the place has a fake jail, dr. office, classroom, and more) we spent some time playing with her, bondage and spanking her naked body, which is somewhat open to others. This also included some intercourse for about 20 minutes as it got late and people had to leave at 2:00am.
Bill passes out in back as I’m going to drive since I only had a few drinks and its my car. My wife gets in back with him as I suggested, as I’m about to head to the highway home for the 30min drive back to our home. Bill will not be coming inside because we have family guest. She’s wearing a dark Tshirt and the skirt when we leave.

Within 5 minutes, she pull out his dick and starts sucking him off – that woke him up. Another 5 or so minutes goes bye before she removes the skirt and straddles him. She slams him quite well to the rock music playing. I can see quite well with the street lamps, but nothing that would work well with my camera.

By the time we’re halfway home, she is riding him hard and I am catching a feel from time to time. I had recently pull my cock out of my pants and have been stroking for a short while. So I get off the hwy and go back towards the city, I decide to go into 15 story office building I have access too, so we could fuck her in the office near the top that is empty and unlocked, it has nice views of the city. Bill asks “where are we going?” as he notices we’re not going to my home where his car is. I tell him “we’re taking the scenic route” LOL! I’m sure Bill enjoy the thought of more sex, rather than another 10 minutes or so. I’m not sure if anyone can see on the hwy, I kind of hope some do. Only one car so far has paced us for a minute or so.

But due to the construction, the exit off the HWY is blocked and I am forced to drive another 10 minutes before I can even turn around! About this time, I notice my car isn’t driving normal. Its 2:30am or so and I have two adults fucking hardcore in the back seat of my car and having a break down will suck. I’ve been working on my SUV as it is, with parts in the back. I had some issues a few weeks before which I thought were resolved!

I loose my hard-on as I’m driving and checking my gauges and such. I am a bit verbal of my concern but I figure as long as we make it home, they can continue fucking. My wife has gone back to sucking him off, which I think is about a 7” penis. When she mounts him again, it changes to her resting her head against his shoulder to him pushing her backwards to be against the back of the passenger front seat.

I skip the office building because of the intermittent transmission/engine issues. As we got back to 15 mins away from home, the wife mounts him again and starts fucking Bill’s brains out. This “30min ride” is already about an hour now and this is when I realize that there is nothing wrong with the car! Yep, her slamming her butt on his dick was rocking the car! I laughed at this, but its getting late and I don’t really have time to get my turn.

I’m going to go back by two weeks, when the wife and I had a long talk about bill and our selves as a married couple. We talked about stopping the open relationship if it endangered our marriage as well as more kinks we haven’t told each other about. So as it turned out, one of our mutual fantasies is ME driving and her getting pounded while being driven by someone else; this fantasy was before either of us meet!

I continued to drive with a new hardon. I texted the family that we’re running late because of construction and so I took another detour and drove around the long way on regular streets, where sometimes another car will be next to us at a light or stop sign. I am able to take one crappy picture. I don’t want to use flash and I missed the shutter button a few times… I had expected 5-6 shots, not just one – argh!

It’s about 4am when we park and bottomless two in the back get covered properly. My wife puts on shorts to enter our home. My wife is already in our bed and Bill is about to get in his car when I said “How dare you fuck my wife!” with a smile. She is passed out naked and I am tired and quickly fall asleep after I undress.

Thought the night, the wife has been fucking in her sleep. We had sex 5am and again as 11am to start our day. Bill’s company transferred him to a new location suddenly so He’ll likely move 50 miles away from us – limited play time. We have a week to come up with one or a few kinky things to do with Bill before he leaves town. Any ideas? Woods? Theater sex? She doesn't want to do that.

Time for a few hours of sleep before I stick it in her.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:48 PM

I dated a girl with really uptight family at the end of high school, and the only time we were really totally alone was the few times I drove her somewhere. One night, I was giving her a ride home from a school event. We got about 1 block from the school, and she takes her top off. I'm a little nervous because we are in a neighborhood, but she proceeds to drop her black bra and shows me her B cup breasts. Then she pulls her jeans down to her ankles and slides down her white panties with little dots. She reached in my shorts and grabbed my dick and stroked it while I drove. Then she put her mouth on my dick and sucked it for the first time. I felt her up with 1 hand while driving with the other. I came in her mouth going 45 on the highway.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:17 PM

Thanked 26,087 Times in 2,758 Posts
Default Wfe

This is the wife,

My hubby has experienced a few! blowjobs while driving from me.... Only once I straddled him and had sex, mainly because we borrowed a friends old big pick-up truck to haul a few things, and there was room enough between the steering wheel and hubby to fuck.. skirts always help .....>>. it was one of those "been there-done that" episodes in life...lol
Attached Thumbnails
car11.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-19-2015 at 04:29 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2015, 12:32 PM

Cool Oh crap

I forgot to add this part to the story.

After all that driving of over an hour and a half of them having sex in the back seat; when we got to our home - I realize I forgot to move the passenger front seat all the way forward! He's 6'-1" and her small size made it work and all, but by having that seat forward by 12 inches or so would have given them more room for different positions and myself a lot more room to watch and take a few photos. Actually take better photos. I think I could have gotten video with light and stills with that extra room to brace my arm against the seat, rather than trying to aim backwards behind me.

I include two. First is when she took a photo since she was sitting behind me while at an intersection before she woke up the "other guy". Next one is the only decent shot I got while driving 65MPH. His knees areup against the front seats. Her butt looks red for the reasons I stated above

I've consider posting her in the "school girl" outfit from that night, but she's using it on her profile on another site for kinksters.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_201508car_s.jpg   IMG_20150815t_s.jpg  

Old 08-20-2015, 12:39 PM

I like getting road head form my wife when she does it without me asking. Just starts opening my pants, pulling out my dick, playing and sucking on it... That's love in my book. Have you, Mrs. Grits had sex in the back seat while your husband or someone else drove?

The whole time, she was either sucking or riding him. not much cars around to notice what was going on. I wouldn't have minded giving a few guys a few seconds of show. hmm, maybe turn on the interior lights for a bit if its just a guy next to us at a light, before turning left.

Last edited by clitty; 08-20-2015 at 12:43 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2015, 10:34 PM

Thanked 3,760 Times in 194 Posts
Default Not sex in the car but close

While driving through PA I told my friend I was getting really tired but we still had an hour and a half to go. I asked her to do something to keep me awake. This is what she did for me. She said its better for me to be awake, seeing her naked and gettng her to OH safely instead of being dead and having others look at her naked dead body.

Love to show her in all her glory but I'd be dead if she found out
Attached Thumbnails
111209 0029.JPG   120504 1036.JPG  

120504 1043.JPG  
Old 08-14-2020, 07:39 AM

Thanked 2,656 Times in 614 Posts
Default gf and bj's

She'd suck me off all the time while I drove. Then she lie on her back, head in my lap as I spread her legs and showed her pussy to passing trucks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2020, 08:46 AM

Thanked 1,039 Times in 45 Posts
Default Boy friend

I used to suck my bf off every morning before class, starting as soon as we pulled out of the driveway.. We stopped in a secluded spot for me to finish him off before we got to the school parking lot.I would swallow everything so there was no mess. One thing I always laugh about when I think of this is I had to start putting lipstick on after we got to school because the first few times it was on his cock all day. He did not mind that, but it did rub off on his underwear through the day and his grandma did his laundry. Lol.

I have sucked several guys while driving over the years. None as much as this particular bf though.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:20 PM

Thanked 4,773 Times in 427 Posts

This is a picture of my ex-wife. She was 23at the time. This picture was taken in the late 90s the same year of this story. It was my best friends’ birthday and for about 8 or 9 years in a row we made a trip into Texas to a strip club. We liked TX because the women can get completely nude. My then wife said she wanted to go so I was excited to let her go because I knew she was fun in this type of situation.

It was about an hour and a half drive one way to get there. My wife wore a baby doll dress with the skimpiest of panties and a half shelf bra. As she walked her dress would tease the hell out of you because it would almost flip up enough to show her ass but never did. The trip to the club was non eventful. This club was a bring your own alcohol place so we had to stop at a liquor store to pick up what we were going to drink at the club. I was designated driver for my friend’s birthday. So, no drinking for me.

We were riding in my pickup truck back then it was a regular cab with no back seat and no space behind the seat. At the liquor store I got out and my friend got out and walked around to my side to talk to me about something. My wife was slow getting out and but as she did her dress rode up above her panties and my best friend got an eye full. He said damn those are some small panties. Her legs were slightly parted as she stepped down and her panties had ridden up into her pussy a little bit.

After that it was pretty boring. We got to the club and I was excited as I walked in and the first thing, I seen was this pretty young hot chick completely naked walk by in front of me. We got ourselves a table as close to the stage as possible. We set up our Ice chest next to the table and watched the girls dance. There were maybe about 20 different girls that worked there. Different girls would come around and try to talk you into a booth dance. At the time it was $20 for one song.

We didn’t want one at first but as the night passed and everyone was starting to get drunk, the dancers, my wife and my best friend. One of the dancers sat at the table with us and started taking a liking to my wife. My wife was flirting back. The dancer showed us all her clit piercing. It was almost shocking but not. The dancer was already naked and just spread her legs wide right there in the club full of people to show us her pussy. She peeled back the lips and showed us how the hood piercing would rub against her clit.
My wife said, “I want one” the dancer said do you have enough lips to get one? My wife spread her legs and pulled her panties to the side and showed us all her pussy right there in the middle of the club. The dancer said Nice pussy. My best friend about 1 foot away and seen it all. At that point my wife said she wanted a booth dance and I paid the dancer for one.

After that my wife said she wanted to leave. My best friend and I were kind of disappointed but said OK. As we got back into the truck and started the hour and a half drive back my wife said she was so horny she couldn’t stand it. She said the dancer kissed her and licked her inner thigh but didn’t lick her pussy which hade her want her pussy licked B A D!!!

With my wife drunk and my friend drunk we encouraged her to take her dress off and she did. The she took her bra off without us even asking. It was dark out but were on the interstate and there was enough light for us to see. It wasn’t long before she was rubbing on my cock telling me she wanted it. I told her I was driving so she grabbed my friends’ cock and was rubbing on it. I was rubbing on her pussy through her tine panties. She took her panties off and then undone my pants and took out my cock and was sucking on it. I was concentrating on driving and she said this is uncomfortable so she got on her hand and knees with her ass in front of my friend’s face. I couldn’t see what was going on over there but as she was sucking on my cock she started moaning on my cock and it didn’t take long until she had an orgasm. I’m sure my friend was fingering her and licking her. At that point she stared sucking my friends’ cock with her ass in my face. This went on for a while and I said I can’t stand it because I needed to drive without crashing or bringing attention to the cops So we all settle down and she fell asleep with her head in my lap but still naked. When we got back to my place, I carried her inside and put her in a chair as she was still asleep and naked. I got down on the floor and started licking on her clit and my best friend was watching. The lights were on so we w we getting the perfect view of her beautiful pussy.

This seemed to wake her up and she motioned for my friend to come hither and he did so she undone his pants and took his cock out and started sucking it. I got myself into position and started fucking her. The chair was at the strange height and made it hard to fuck. My legs were getting shaky and I had to stand up. She said DAMNIT! That is twice tonight I got teased. Come on guys!! So, my friend got into position and started fucking her. I got next to her and she started sucking my cock. I saw her reposition herself but didn’t think anything of it.

From my position I really couldn’t see. At that point my friend said are you OK with this? I said yes, he then said, but I’m fucking her ass. I said oh wow. I stepped around to get a better view and sur enough his big dick was in her ass and she was getting into it. It didn’t take long and she had a screaming orgasm. My friend pulled out and came all over her pussy. I was super horny and said I want some and she said get to it. I put my dick in her ass and was sawing away and she said I need to rest my asshole so fuck my pussy. I said ok and put my dick into her pussy and she had a quick orgasm and I pulled out and came all over her stomach.

This was the just one story of many fun stories of here and my best friend.
Attached Thumbnails
m3.jpg  
Old 09-28-2020, 04:56 AM

Thanked 4,123 Times in 416 Posts

My experiences aren't anywhere near as fantastical as the ones above.
Mainly just blow jobs and hand jobs. I have also fingered my wife on occasion whilst driving but we've never had intercourse. But overall I'm not a huge fan of road BJs or HJs.

What I do love though is getting the wife naked or topless or bottomless in the car and getting her to masturbate. And once she starts, it's hard to stop her. She can go for hours!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Doggy4m31

4m:31s

02-18-2021
HC Shower 118

4m:12s

08-17-2021
Deep throating

0m:57s

04-03-2019
Isthisajokedoctor01