Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2012, 09:51 AM

Thanked 1,629 Times in 72 Posts
Default First time having sex while scuba diving

This is a true story about my first experience with scuba sex. Names have been changed to protect individual’s privacy.

Despite growing up on an island and practically living in the water, I did not take up scuba diving until I was about 20.

My instructor, Sharon and her husband Jerry ran a dive business with her teaching the open water and advanced open water certification classes. Jerry taught the advanced classes such as rescue, wreck and instructor certification. They would also do dive tours on one of the two boats they had. They would use either the 25 foot center-console boat with twin 125 outboards for small groups, or the 37 foot boat for larger groups and deep water dives.

They have a son Eric and a daughter Catherine who is 2 years older than Eric. With both parents being diving instructors, it is no surprise that Catherine and Eric both got certified as soon as they were old enough.

Catherine and I are the same age and had most of the same classes all through school. That combined with the fact that we lived near each other saw us become best friends. Even though we were best of friends we never became a romantically involved. We hung out on occasion going to the movies or to a. Intimacy never went beyond the occasional kiss. Do not get me wrong, Catherine was an attractive woman by the time we were in high school, it just for whatever reason never got past the friendship stage. However we could talk about any and everything and usually did. Even intimate topics were not unusual. For instance we both knew when each other lost their virginity

After graduation Catherine went away to college in Ohio and I went to the local University which led to a job with a utility company as a technician. I had always had an interest in scuba diving so when I turned 20 I decided to go for it. Catherine’s mom Sharon took me through getting both my open water and advanced open water certification all in about 2 months. After that I dove whenever I could. I would either go out with Jerry and Sharon when they took out tours or Eric and I would go on our own either doing shore dives or borrowing his dad’s smaller boat when possible.

After 2 years and missing home Catherine transferred to the local University where she eventually graduated with a degree in education. Soon after she returned she found out I had gotten certified. She was so delighted that we immediately set up a dive for a weekend when we could borrow her dad’s boat.

On the day of our dive I arrived to pick up Catherine. Together we loaded 4 tanks along with the rest of her gear into my SUV. We drove out to the dock and loaded everything into the boat along with a cooler filled with water, soft drinks and some sandwiches that I had bought on the way.

It was nice day as we headed east to a reef that lay in about 35 or 40 feet deep. On the way out to the site Catherine took off her t-shirt and shorts revealing the navy blue bikini she was wearing. Although Catherine is not likely to grace the pages of Playboy, she has an attractiveness that I think has a lot to do with her self confidence. She does bear a slight facial resemblance to Belida Carlyle. She is about 5 feet 9 inches with an athletic build from playing volleyball in high school and college. The bikini she had on was not a thong or anything ultra revealing, but it did fit her nicely with a string top and brazilian cut bottom.

As I drove the boat out to the reef, Catherine and I chatted as she rigged our BCs and regulators on the tanks and made sure everything checked out. After about a half hour or so, we got to the reef, dropped anchor and got into our gear. The water in the tropics is so warm that most of the time you do not need a wet suit unless you are doing night dives, today was no exception at 90 degrees. We did our buddy check, rolled backwards into the warm water and began our decent.

The water is so clear that even from the surface you can see clear to the bottom. We got down to the reef and swam around enjoying the abundant sea life. Being this was my first dive with Catherine I was awed by the gracefulness of her diving and not a little turned on. I spent about as much time watching her as I did the sea life. This was not the first time I had seen Catherine in a bikini as we had been to beach numerous times. But there was something about watching her underwater that was exciting. I know she saw me watching her a few times, but did nothing to dissuade me.

After about 40 minutes we went back to the boat, got out of our gear and laid out on the bow of the boat with the sandwiches and juice. She did not say anything about me watching her earlier. After we ate, Catherine laid a towel on the deck saying she wanted to work on her tan. She asked me if I would mind if she removed her top. I tried to be nonchalant about it and made some joke about “what’s a little nudity between friends” and to go right ahead. She laughed a little saying “so true” as she took her top off and laid back. I sat at the center console with my feet up on the grab rail as we talked about her time at college and my work with the utility company. The whole time it was all I could do not to stare at her topless form like some idiot.

About an hour later we decided to do our second dive. As we got up to get our gear together, Catherine noticed the bulge in my shorts that I had been trying unsuccessfully to hide. Before I could say anything she asked if she was responsible for that pointing to my crotch. Trying to mask my embarrassment I asked her of she saw any other hot half naked women on the boat. She then told she noticed me watching me on the first dive and that she was flattered by the attention and that’s when she dropped the bombshell.

She asked me if I wanted to dive naked. I did not need a slide rule to figure where this was going. I asked her if she was sure, as I did not want anything to ruin our friendship. She said just wanted us to have some fun, and as long as we kept in that perspective, she did not see a problem, but if I was uncomfortable with it and did not want to, that was fine to. I smiled and told her I had no problem with it. In response she slipped out of her bikini bottoms exposing her neatly trimmed womanhood. I removed my shorts which fully exposed my raging hard on. With my face a little red, I told her she looked terrific. She looked at my erection smiled and told me I looked pretty damn good myself. Without saying another word we kissed deep and hard. Time to get wet I said, and with that we started putting our second tanks together. As we were setting up our gear I asked her if she had ever done this before to which she shyly said no. I could tell she was as nervous as I as well as excited judging by how hard her nipples had become.

We did our buddy check, went over the side and descended to the bottom. It was exhilarating diving nude. The experience is hard to describe. It is an erotic sensation but on a different level than just having sex. We swam around the reef for a bit until we came to a small clearing.

I pulled Catherine towards me and as we knelt in the sand I undid the buckles of her BC exposing her breasts. I gently caressed them as my fingertips rubbed her erect nipples. I removed my regulator and started sucking one nipple as I softly pinched the other which caused her to moan through her regulator. I had to stop every couple of minutes to breathe which I did quickly so as not to let her excitement diminish. My hand moved down her body and found the soft folds of her pussy. I massaged her mound for a few moments and then let my finger slip into her soft womanhood. I felt her muscles clamp down on my finger as she moaned louder.

I started to work my mouth down to her pussy but she stopped me. She had me lay back so that I was on my back. Because of the tank on my back it was little hard to keep from tipping from side to side. This problem was solved when she straddled my face with her knees in the sand keeping us in position. Before I could even get my regulator out of my mouth I felt hers on my cock. I enjoyed the feeling of her mouth on me for a few moments before removing my own regulator and burying my tongue in her slit. Contrary to what some stories of underwater sex would have us believe, I tasted more saltw*ter than her juices. But it was still a turn on.

I squeezed her ass as I slowly licked her clit Catherine slowly rotated her pussy on my face. She kept sucking my cock stopping whenever she needed to take a breath. I concentrated on her clit sucking and flicking it with my tongue. It was difficult concentrating because her mouth felt so good on me. I could tell when she was close to orgasm when her hips started gyrating harder. I took a deep breath and strummed her clit faster determined to take her over the edge. She stopped sucking my cock, popped her regulator back in her mouth as her orgasm hit. Bubbles exploded from her regulator as she gasped and moaned loudly into it. I kept my mouth on her clit as long as I could until I myself was in desperate need of air.

After her orgasm subsided, she turned removed her regulator, flashed me a smile and blew me kiss. I sat up as she lay in the sand where she started sucking my cock again. When I felt my own orgasm was eminent, I signaled her not sure if she wanted to take it in her mouth or not. At that point she started sucking harder. It was more than I could take and with a loud groan I exploded in her mouth. I could feel her sucking and swallowing my load until there was nothing left.

As we knelt there in the sand for a few minutes recovering, I removed my mask and regulator and then removed hers. We kissed deeply. We tried leaving our masks off, but after awhile the saltw*ter started to irritate our eyes.

After putting our masks and regulators back on, I leaned Catherine back and spread her legs. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart inviting me to have her. I placed my by now hard again cock at the opening and slowly penetrated her until I was all the way in. I did not move for a moment, reveling in the feel of her warm tightness and how beautiful my friend looked laying there in her naked splendor. The excitement was heightened when she started rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples

I started stroking slowly going as deep as I could each time. It took a minute to get the hang of thrusting without bouncing us all over the sea floor. It was a wild feeling on my cock between the cold water as I pulled out and the warmness of her pussy as I went in. As I continued pumping in and out I massaged her clit with my thumb. This elicited moans of pleasure from her.

I concentrated on Catherine’s clit as my thrusts got harder and faster. By now Catherine was breathing so hard with her impending orgasm, I worried she would run out of air. I held her legs higher and continued thrusting as deep as I could. Suddenly Catherine screamed into her regulator emitting a storm of bubbles as her orgasm hit. She ground her hips as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her. As her orgasm subsided I resumed thrusting hard as by now I could feel my own eruption coming. It was not long before I felt the lava in my balls boil up. I went deep into her as my cock erupted like a volcano. Catherine wrapped her legs around me and squeezed her pussy around it trying to milk every drop out of me.

After I recovered I checked my air, it read 1200 psi. Checking Catherine’s gauge, it read 1000 psi. I showed her the reading on her air and gave the signal to surface. She nodded and we started our accent.

Once the surface I helped Catherine out of her rig. As she climbed the ladder onto the swim platform, I was treated to a wonderful view of her ass. After getting everything in the boat we stared at each other for a moment. I asked her if she had any regrets. She kissed me and told she had not one bit of regret and looked forward to doing it again. We had one more round of lovemaking on the boat before heading back.

Almost every time Catherine and I went diving alone, we would have sex. We discovered it was a lot easier when we removed our gear and just kept on the mask and weight belts as we breathed through the regulators. This made it easier to try different positions. We learned that if we weight up heavy it helped with stability. We tried having sex at mid depth a couple of times, but it was not as easy.

Eventually Catherine fell in love and married a guy we went to school with. He is a good guy and treats her well so I have no problem with it even though it did put an end to our erotic diving adventures. We did continue to do conventional dives together however.

I moved to the mainland where I met and married my wife. Sadly, my wife has no interest in diving. Neither her nor Catherine’s husband knows about our diving escapades. Catherine and I still talk regularly and recently she confessed that she missed diving with me, I admitted I to miss our dives. We flirted with doing a dive next time I was home, but we are both hesitant in light of our marriages. I guess time will tell.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:08 PM

Thanked 4,693 Times in 263 Posts

Outstanding story. Thanks for posting it.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:06 PM

Thanked 3,298 Times in 132 Posts

I am an open water certified scuba diver myself and that is one of the best scuba sex stories I have every read. Hell it is one of the best sex stories I have ever read. My wife April and I have had sex while scuba diving, but it was in a lake and we did it on a dive platorm at 25 feet. We did like you said and took our gear off and just left our masks and regulators on so we didn't have to worry about our bouyancy that way!! The other thing you find out quickly fucking in the water is it washes away a lot of the lube and it is a little dry going in, but once your there ---- Awesome!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!
Old 08-05-2014, 08:33 AM

Thanked 27,070 Times in 1,302 Posts

I worked one summer as a deckhand on a dive boat. We took divers out to a well know wreck in the Gulf of Mexico and hopefully bring them back. I was there just to assist with the boat, throw lines, serve refreshments and help the divers with their equipment. The water was a bit cool so a lot of the divers used a wet suit, most of the time over their chest only.

When the wet suit peeled off there was no way a woman in a 2 piece suit was going to keep her top, it came off 100% of the time. It was a great summer.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I worked one summer as a deckhand on a dive boat. We took divers out to a well know wreck in the Gulf of Mexico and hopefully bring them back. I was there just to assist with the boat, throw lines, serve refreshments and help the divers with their equipment. The water was a bit cool so a lot of the divers used a wet suit, most of the time over their chest only.

When the wet suit peeled off there was no way a woman in a 2 piece suit was going to keep her top, it came off 100% of the time. It was a great summer.
I'd wouldn't mind doing that job!
Old 05-03-2015, 07:52 PM

Default Sex under the sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninMaster View Post
This is a true story about my first experience with scuba sex. Names have been changed to protect individual’s privacy.

Despite growing up on an island and practically living in the water, I did not take up scuba diving until I was about 20.

My instructor, Sharon and her husband Jerry ran a dive business with her teaching the open water and advanced open water certification classes. Jerry taught the advanced classes such as rescue, wreck and instructor certification. They would also do dive tours on one of the two boats they had. They would use either the 25 foot center-console boat with twin 125 outboards for small groups, or the 37 foot boat for larger groups and deep water dives.

They have a son Eric and a daughter Catherine who is 2 years older than Eric. With both parents being diving instructors, it is no surprise that Catherine and Eric both got certified as soon as they were old enough.

Catherine and I are the same age and had most of the same classes all through school. That combined with the fact that we lived near each other saw us become best friends. Even though we were best of friends we never became a romantically involved. We hung out on occasion going to the movies or to a. Intimacy never went beyond the occasional kiss. Do not get me wrong, Catherine was an attractive woman by the time we were in high school, it just for whatever reason never got past the friendship stage. However we could talk about any and everything and usually did. Even intimate topics were not unusual. For instance we both knew when each other lost their virginity

After graduation Catherine went away to college in Ohio and I went to the local University which led to a job with a utility company as a technician. I had always had an interest in scuba diving so when I turned 20 I decided to go for it. Catherine’s mom Sharon took me through getting both my open water and advanced open water certification all in about 2 months. After that I dove whenever I could. I would either go out with Jerry and Sharon when they took out tours or Eric and I would go on our own either doing shore dives or borrowing his dad’s smaller boat when possible.

After 2 years and missing home Catherine transferred to the local University where she eventually graduated with a degree in education. Soon after she returned she found out I had gotten certified. She was so delighted that we immediately set up a dive for a weekend when we could borrow her dad’s boat.

On the day of our dive I arrived to pick up Catherine. Together we loaded 4 tanks along with the rest of her gear into my SUV. We drove out to the dock and loaded everything into the boat along with a cooler filled with water, soft drinks and some sandwiches that I had bought on the way.

It was nice day as we headed east to a reef that lay in about 35 or 40 feet deep. On the way out to the site Catherine took off her t-shirt and shorts revealing the navy blue bikini she was wearing. Although Catherine is not likely to grace the pages of Playboy, she has an attractiveness that I think has a lot to do with her self confidence. She does bear a slight facial resemblance to Belida Carlyle. She is about 5 feet 9 inches with an athletic build from playing volleyball in high school and college. The bikini she had on was not a thong or anything ultra revealing, but it did fit her nicely with a string top and brazilian cut bottom.

As I drove the boat out to the reef, Catherine and I chatted as she rigged our BCs and regulators on the tanks and made sure everything checked out. After about a half hour or so, we got to the reef, dropped anchor and got into our gear. The water in the tropics is so warm that most of the time you do not need a wet suit unless you are doing night dives, today was no exception at 90 degrees. We did our buddy check, rolled backwards into the warm water and began our decent.

The water is so clear that even from the surface you can see clear to the bottom. We got down to the reef and swam around enjoying the abundant sea life. Being this was my first dive with Catherine I was awed by the gracefulness of her diving and not a little turned on. I spent about as much time watching her as I did the sea life. This was not the first time I had seen Catherine in a bikini as we had been to beach numerous times. But there was something about watching her underwater that was exciting. I know she saw me watching her a few times, but did nothing to dissuade me.

After about 40 minutes we went back to the boat, got out of our gear and laid out on the bow of the boat with the sandwiches and juice. She did not say anything about me watching her earlier. After we ate, Catherine laid a towel on the deck saying she wanted to work on her tan. She asked me if I would mind if she removed her top. I tried to be nonchalant about it and made some joke about “what’s a little nudity between friends” and to go right ahead. She laughed a little saying “so true” as she took her top off and laid back. I sat at the center console with my feet up on the grab rail as we talked about her time at college and my work with the utility company. The whole time it was all I could do not to stare at her topless form like some idiot.

About an hour later we decided to do our second dive. As we got up to get our gear together, Catherine noticed the bulge in my shorts that I had been trying unsuccessfully to hide. Before I could say anything she asked if she was responsible for that pointing to my crotch. Trying to mask my embarrassment I asked her of she saw any other hot half naked women on the boat. She then told she noticed me watching me on the first dive and that she was flattered by the attention and that’s when she dropped the bombshell.

She asked me if I wanted to dive naked. I did not need a slide rule to figure where this was going. I asked her if she was sure, as I did not want anything to ruin our friendship. She said just wanted us to have some fun, and as long as we kept in that perspective, she did not see a problem, but if I was uncomfortable with it and did not want to, that was fine to. I smiled and told her I had no problem with it. In response she slipped out of her bikini bottoms exposing her neatly trimmed womanhood. I removed my shorts which fully exposed my raging hard on. With my face a little red, I told her she looked terrific. She looked at my erection smiled and told me I looked pretty damn good myself. Without saying another word we kissed deep and hard. Time to get wet I said, and with that we started putting our second tanks together. As we were setting up our gear I asked her if she had ever done this before to which she shyly said no. I could tell she was as nervous as I as well as excited judging by how hard her nipples had become.

We did our buddy check, went over the side and descended to the bottom. It was exhilarating diving nude. The experience is hard to describe. It is an erotic sensation but on a different level than just having sex. We swam around the reef for a bit until we came to a small clearing.

I pulled Catherine towards me and as we knelt in the sand I undid the buckles of her BC exposing her breasts. I gently caressed them as my fingertips rubbed her erect nipples. I removed my regulator and started sucking one nipple as I softly pinched the other which caused her to moan through her regulator. I had to stop every couple of minutes to breathe which I did quickly so as not to let her excitement diminish. My hand moved down her body and found the soft folds of her pussy. I massaged her mound for a few moments and then let my finger slip into her soft womanhood. I felt her muscles clamp down on my finger as she moaned louder.

I started to work my mouth down to her pussy but she stopped me. She had me lay back so that I was on my back. Because of the tank on my back it was little hard to keep from tipping from side to side. This problem was solved when she straddled my face with her knees in the sand keeping us in position. Before I could even get my regulator out of my mouth I felt hers on my cock. I enjoyed the feeling of her mouth on me for a few moments before removing my own regulator and burying my tongue in her slit. Contrary to what some stories of underwater sex would have us believe, I tasted more saltw*ter than her juices. But it was still a turn on.

I squeezed her ass as I slowly licked her clit Catherine slowly rotated her pussy on my face. She kept sucking my cock stopping whenever she needed to take a breath. I concentrated on her clit sucking and flicking it with my tongue. It was difficult concentrating because her mouth felt so good on me. I could tell when she was close to orgasm when her hips started gyrating harder. I took a deep breath and strummed her clit faster determined to take her over the edge. She stopped sucking my cock, popped her regulator back in her mouth as her orgasm hit. Bubbles exploded from her regulator as she gasped and moaned loudly into it. I kept my mouth on her clit as long as I could until I myself was in desperate need of air.

After her orgasm subsided, she turned removed her regulator, flashed me a smile and blew me kiss. I sat up as she lay in the sand where she started sucking my cock again. When I felt my own orgasm was eminent, I signaled her not sure if she wanted to take it in her mouth or not. At that point she started sucking harder. It was more than I could take and with a loud groan I exploded in her mouth. I could feel her sucking and swallowing my load until there was nothing left.

As we knelt there in the sand for a few minutes recovering, I removed my mask and regulator and then removed hers. We kissed deeply. We tried leaving our masks off, but after awhile the saltw*ter started to irritate our eyes.

After putting our masks and regulators back on, I leaned Catherine back and spread her legs. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart inviting me to have her. I placed my by now hard again cock at the opening and slowly penetrated her until I was all the way in. I did not move for a moment, reveling in the feel of her warm tightness and how beautiful my friend looked laying there in her naked splendor. The excitement was heightened when she started rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples

I started stroking slowly going as deep as I could each time. It took a minute to get the hang of thrusting without bouncing us all over the sea floor. It was a wild feeling on my cock between the cold water as I pulled out and the warmness of her pussy as I went in. As I continued pumping in and out I massaged her clit with my thumb. This elicited moans of pleasure from her.

I concentrated on Catherine’s clit as my thrusts got harder and faster. By now Catherine was breathing so hard with her impending orgasm, I worried she would run out of air. I held her legs higher and continued thrusting as deep as I could. Suddenly Catherine screamed into her regulator emitting a storm of bubbles as her orgasm hit. She ground her hips as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her. As her orgasm subsided I resumed thrusting hard as by now I could feel my own eruption coming. It was not long before I felt the lava in my balls boil up. I went deep into her as my cock erupted like a volcano. Catherine wrapped her legs around me and squeezed her pussy around it trying to milk every drop out of me.

After I recovered I checked my air, it read 1200 psi. Checking Catherine’s gauge, it read 1000 psi. I showed her the reading on her air and gave the signal to surface. She nodded and we started our accent.

Once the surface I helped Catherine out of her rig. As she climbed the ladder onto the swim platform, I was treated to a wonderful view of her ass. After getting everything in the boat we stared at each other for a moment. I asked her if she had any regrets. She kissed me and told she had not one bit of regret and looked forward to doing it again. We had one more round of lovemaking on the boat before heading back.

Almost every time Catherine and I went diving alone, we would have sex. We discovered it was a lot easier when we removed our gear and just kept on the mask and weight belts as we breathed through the regulators. This made it easier to try different positions. We learned that if we weight up heavy it helped with stability. We tried having sex at mid depth a couple of times, but it was not as easy.

Eventually Catherine fell in love and married a guy we went to school with. He is a good guy and treats her well so I have no problem with it even though it did put an end to our erotic diving adventures. We did continue to do conventional dives together however.

I moved to the mainland where I met and married my wife. Sadly, my wife has no interest in diving. Neither her nor Catherine’s husband knows about our diving escapades. Catherine and I still talk regularly and recently she confessed that she missed diving with me, I admitted I to miss our dives. We flirted with doing a dive next time I was home, but we are both hesitant in light of our marriages. I guess time will tell.

I like that erotic under the sea romance, man, I want to know if you cummed inside your friend or pulled it out and cummed outside of her? was she on the pill? I also want to know is it fun and exhilirating to have sex under the sea?
The Following User Says Thank You to David831 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2015, 05:46 AM

Thanked 2,015 Times in 199 Posts

Back in the mid '70s through to late '80s, I was a BSAC certified scuba diver. Sadly the ladies in our club were not so bold as to want to try u/w sex - although I did ask one, but she declined.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2015, 07:49 AM

Default Scuba Erotica

This is a true scuba diving related story, which does not actually involve sex underwater. However, I hope that it is still considered as relevant to this thread.

During the 1980’s I was a member of a University BSAC. One of my first open water trips was to Wales and consisted mainly of fairly novice divers and a few of the more experienced members.

Last edited by Scubadiver1958; 07-27-2015 at 08:02 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Scubadiver1958 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2015, 11:59 AM

Thanked 11,678 Times in 1,779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubadiver1958 View Post
This is a true scuba diving related story, which does not actually involve sex underwater. However, I hope that it is still considered as relevant to this thread.

During the 1980’s I was a member of a University BSAC. One of my first open water trips was to Wales and consisted mainly of fairly novice divers and a few of the more experienced members.
And??????????????
Old 07-28-2015, 12:14 PM

Thanked 11,678 Times in 1,779 Posts
Default Non Scuba Diving Sex.

Maybe this fits here. We never did scuba dive but swam and used fins and goggles a lot.
Way before this we had two clear lakes we'd swim in before and after we got married.
This happened both before and after marriage. We'd often go to either lake and end up fucking in the water near the edge of the lakes. Later we'd fuck in any body of water we could, from the Atlantic ocean, Lake Michigan, Smokey Mtn streams, pools, and hot tubs. The very first time hooked us being watched so it became a life long hobby!
The first two, most memorable and exciting, were #1 with Charlotte, our live in GF. Dollie has never been into women but several of her HS GF's would visit or live with us.
We were at the more distant lake. Ended up doing what we did a lot, fucking in the water. Charlotte would dive down between my legs and watch as we fucked. It was common for Charlotte to feel my penis and shrived balls as I fucked Dollie. Charlotte would scoop up my semen as I shot inside Dollie. This happened over many years. We'd be around waist deep and the lake was clear and cold.

#2 was at the gravel pit lake which was very clear. We'd go to a secluded cove with woods around. Old men were known to fish in those areas. At first we just imagined being watched. Later we saw some old men watching us fuck. It was such a turn on we did it often over many more years.
Fucking in cold clear water and cumming was amazing. A pussy would shrivel up so tight it was difficult to get inside. Of course it sometimes was difficult getting an erection. However fondling tits and knowing we were being watched helped.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s

07-16-2017
webcam shower