Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2018, 06:33 PM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts
Default Pin Up Calendar

Many years ago, when my wife (then girlfriend) realized how much I enjoyed photographing her and showing her off she had "someone" take enough pics of her to put together a 2 month pin up calendar. Many pics were nude or near nude.

There was a double turn on to this;

First she would never conclusively tell me who took the pics. She eluded to it being a female "mutual friend". but that was never confirmed

Second these were in the days of film and I know that she had these developed at the local chain drug store, where she sopped regularly. Love knowing that those guys probably made extra prints for themselves.
Old 12-25-2018, 08:13 PM

Thanked 14,672 Times in 408 Posts
Default POSING NUDE FOR OTHERS

In my younger days I posed nude for several photographers and artists These were private sessions and my husband very rarely attended. Most of this happened in France where I did quite a bit of life work and, being French they liked me to show off my more private areas, which did not bother me too much because I have always had the view that the female genitals are just as viewable as the male, who, of course is unable to hide his.

Most of these pictures where taken back in the seventies during the 'free love' times when showing off was the order of the day and considered to be a part of some kind of statement about oneself and your life style.

In the attached pictures the male model did not penetrate me but came pretty close. This was the rule but on occasions a male might push a bit too hard and slip inside briefly.
Attached Thumbnails
bad girl a.jpg   bad girl g.jpg  

on the carpet a.jpg   bad girl 015.jpg  

The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
670763, anomalous_anon, arnoldziffel, BadPhotog, bartek666, bbuk59, Beelzebozo, beem530i, bertimos, bob_jones, boz2boz4, breastexp101, britrob, Candi Delight, clc100, colascne1, colewonder02, crazyhorse91, Daidoc, dandd, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, eviltwin, Fafnir770, Falcon41, fellatiorules, franzz2, freddyfi, gacill, gonegone544, gq_devil, Hamburgny69, hank879, hardhubby11, HDTour, Hornyinde, ilmaio, ioutd, IWFQM, jellyworm, jiinx81, jill8, jojo33bdx, jukjuk, kimokeo, krushboy07, Menorca, millin, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mrwhip, mysweetie61, NaturallyExcited, nectcouple, Norway46, not_typical, palladin, paul of ls6, paullaup, peter51, Pv000, ray123456, raysallx, rbbz21, richardj74, rpsaturnal, SandyM, snakem2000, snowhound, stiv837, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, tonz42, trafficwarden, tweetybroad, Upforit200891, vegahunter, voyeurager, willporkem, wizziam
Old 12-26-2018, 09:40 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

That was supposed to say 12 month calendar. There were even a few "out take" pics that she included separately

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
Many years ago, when my wife (then girlfriend) realized how much I enjoyed photographing her and showing her off she had "someone" take enough pics of her to put together a 2 month pin up calendar. Many pics were nude or near nude.

There was a double turn on to this;

First she would never conclusively tell me who took the pics. She eluded to it being a female "mutual friend". but that was never confirmed

Second these were in the days of film and I know that she had these developed at the local chain drug store, where she sopped regularly. Love knowing that those guys probably made extra prints for themselves.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2018, 01:09 AM

Thanked 54,003 Times in 4,527 Posts

from wife's pc

thre are a lot of photos in her pc
Attached Thumbnails
CIMG3890.JPG   CIMG3892.JPG  

CIMG3893.JPG   CIMG3896.JPG  

CIMG3899.JPG   CIMG3898.JPG  

CIMG3905.JPG  
Old 12-28-2018, 05:37 AM

Default Nudes

I would suggest that you might be a bit cautious when being photographed by someone other than your partner. It is safer if the person concerned is not a close friend and that if you pose with another male or female that they are not friends either. If a stranger gets a bit too fresh you can give them a good slap or, in the case of a male grab him by his testicles. it is amazing how that addresses the attention of an over enthusiastic cock.
Holding testicles or a penis I find a most pleasant feeling and it can give great pleasure to both man and woman the holder. it can also lead to the man ejaculating somewhat early but I suppose that this is a bit of a compliment, indicating just how aroused he is. I call this friendly fire and have received a few loads of sperm this way.
Here are some close ups that I did for the French magazine. We called them 'point of entry' but no further.
Attached Thumbnails
Point of entry 1.jpg   Point of entry 2.jpg  

Point of entry 3.jpg   Pint of entry 4.jpg  

The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 06:10 PM

Default Friendly Fire

Plumbus,

When you recieved a load (Friendly Fire), was it in you? Or was on the outside? Got any pictures of it?

And thanks for the pictures, love them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2018, 04:19 AM

Default Friendly fire

Most of the pictures from that time are, of course, the property of either the photographer or the magazine for whom he was working. I do have some, however and they follow. It is fair to say that ejaculation was not the norm and the model who did it on this occasion was gay and my wife thought that maybe he could be turned. Who knows? He did not even touch her vagina with his penis and afterwards he cleaned her up and apologised for having made a mess.
Attached Thumbnails
Nu 2898.jpg  
Old 12-31-2018, 10:59 AM

Just last year, my wife of 26 years, told me she had posed naked for her boyfriend when she was 20yo. This was the mid 1980s, so no digital. The camera they used was a Polaroid.

Ever since she told me I have had a strong desire to see the photos. I even suggested she contact him to see if he still had them, but she said "no way". Beside, she lost contact with him years ago.
Old 12-31-2018, 01:25 PM

Im surprised and disappointed I havent found pixs of my.wife taken by others. On a nude beach i have seen a few snaps taken, discreetly, but on textile beaches I have seen tons of cameras on her in a WW bikini and or topless. Especially when its been in a totally sheer suit on a busy beach with everything on display and you see a fancy slr camera.pointed at her. Or photobombing some elderly tourists (clothed) while.conpletely nude, to be funny.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2018, 07:38 PM

Default The answer in your hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by anowland View Post
Just last year, my wife of 26 years, told me she had posed naked for her boyfriend when she was 20yo. This was the mid 1980s, so no digital. The camera they used was a Polaroid.

Ever since she told me I have had a strong desire to see the photos. I even suggested she contact him to see if he still had them, but she said "no way". Beside, she lost contact with him years ago.
The answer is clearly in your own hands. Take some of her yourself and ask her if she would like to be shown on here. most women are happy to do so provided they are happy with the pictures and the degree of exposure. Try Her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:

Tags
girlfriend, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s