uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-22-2019, 02:59 AM

Thanked 9,789 Times in 317 Posts
Default Family Thing

About 2-3 years after I got married, my Dad came to visit. My Dad has always been a huge man-wh*r*. He has been married 4 times, and has cheated on every one of his wives. Apparently, he can talk a Nun out of her panties. Anyway, he came to visit and stayed for about two weeks. At the time my wife was in her mid-20's and my Dad was in his late 50's (but still a pussy hound). One evening my wife was making dinner and sent me to the store for something. She and my Dad had been drinking cocktails when I left, and both were a little lit. After I returned, the evening continued as usual. That night, in bed, my wife confided in me that my Dad had been flirting with her all week and tonight while I was at the store hit on her. Apparently, he came right out and asked her if she wanted to go to his room and fuck while I was at the store. If you have read any of my previous posts, you know I love sharing my wife with other men. Well, the thought of my own Dad fucking my wife somehow turns me on. Since then, I have had recurring fantasies of either spying on my Dad fucking my wife. Once he is done, I pretend ignorance and have my turn inside of her used pussy. Alternately, I fantasize about walking in on them. Instead of being embarrassed at what they are doing, they invite me to join them. I imagine my Dad and I taking turns, spit-roasting, and DP'ing my wife.

Fast forward to current times. A few years ago, after I started sharing my wife, I asked her about my Dad. She admitted she had considered his proposition, but knew there was no way she could do it without getting caught. She admitted that had we been in the "lifestyle" then, she would have likely fucked the two of us. She admitted having a father and son would be hot.
Old 10-22-2019, 03:28 AM

Thanked 9,789 Times in 317 Posts
Default Family Thing Part 2

This one may not seem as unusual, but I am going to share it anyway. About 10-12 years ago, my mother-in-law came to visit. She was having problems with her laptop, and asked me to take a look. Like most people her age, she is technologically challenged. As I was working on her laptop I found a folder titled "private". Well, what does anyone do when they find a computer file titled "private"? I looked. To my surprise were hundreds of naked pictures of my MIL. Some were self-shot, others were posed, and other's were explicit XXX rated. I quickly closed the file, and finished fixing the problem. Later that night, when everyone was in bed, I snuck her laptop into my office and closed the door. At the time, I was about 42-45 and she was 75-77. The pictures were new, probably within a year. Now, it's not like my MIL is some sexy senior. She is 5' 4", about 275-290 lbs, with a HUGE cellulite covered ass, a huge belly, huge thighs that lead to her cankles, and floppy arms that look like she could fly. But she has the most amazing tits. Her bra size is 58 DDD (she is a wide-backed heifer). She had implants added in the late 70's to help lift her sagging tits. Despite the implants, they look amazingly real. They are firm, very round, and have areolas bigger than silver dollar pancakes. She was a natural strawberry blonde (and kept her hair dyed blonde), so her nipples look like pink erasers. Her pussy was waxed clean, and in many pictures she is spreading her legs to show her pussy. She is so fat she has to hold her stomach up with one hand while she spreads her lips with the other. As I looked through the pictures I could tell that some of the posed pictures were taken by her boyfriend, but others were taken by her sister (in one picture, I could see her sister's reflection in the window). What really got my attention was the XXX pictures. This is where I learned my MIL is quite the dirty old granny. There were numerous pictures of her sucking cock, being fucked, taking a cock or toy in her ass, and several of her with a huge load of cum on her face and in her mouth. Despite the fact that she was a mid-70's cow, the pictures made me look at her in a different light. Needless to say, I jerked off several times that night looking at her pictures. To this day, I often wonder what it would have been like to be in bed with that enormous woman, to have her wrap her wrinkled lips around my dick, bury my hard between her huge ass cheeks, deep into her butt hole, only to pull out and shoot my load on her face and open mouth. I had thought about copying the pictures, but I feared my wife finding them and the ensuing questions.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:25 AM

I know at least two of my friends take as many nudes of their wives/girlfriends as I do. We've talked about how good our collections are and verbally boasted about whose is better.

In my fantasy we finally show each other pics on our phones while drunk one night, that escalates into sending a couple of pics to keep, and after a few weeks of all wanting to see more from each other's collection we finally take the plunge, create a shared Dropbox folder and permanently merge our collections.

New content will be added as soon as it's created, we'll each have years of backlog to go through, and if we make sure not to give the game away, we'll all be in a position where we can make super-specific requests for explicit nude pictures and videos of girls we've been friends with for years doing anything we want...
Old 10-24-2019, 08:42 AM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENFFan01 View Post
I know at least two of my friends take as many nudes of their wives/girlfriends as I do. We've talked about how good our collections are and verbally boasted about whose is better.

In my fantasy we finally show each other pics on our phones while drunk one night, that escalates into sending a couple of pics to keep, and after a few weeks of all wanting to see more from each other's collection we finally take the plunge, create a shared Dropbox folder and permanently merge our collections.

New content will be added as soon as it's created, we'll each have years of backlog to go through, and if we make sure not to give the game away, we'll all be in a position where we can make super-specific requests for explicit nude pictures and videos of girls we've been friends with for years doing anything we want...
Your fantasies are like mine in that what seems amazing-but-will-never-happen to us is probably quite common and normal, but no one talks about it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2019, 07:28 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:

I do it with two of my buddies one I met on OCC. Its tough to find people to trust with your privacy, but when you do? OH MY!!! Hours of "rubbin one out pleasure"
Old 11-04-2019, 10:39 AM

Thanked 11,009 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyfl View Post
Agreed, I have a couple of buddies, close ones that I've known since school, that I share pics and vids with. And a couple on here too. It's the biggest rush.
A long time ago I had a buddy that started me on this and we would look at developed pictures of our ladies in person when we hung out then it went to video tapes we had made and then after a while when it went to video tapes he used to jerk off in front of me to my then wives video as I wouldn't leave the tape with him.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:53 AM

Thanked 5,816 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBnJB View Post
About 2-3 years after I got married, my Dad came to visit. My Dad has always been a huge man-wh*r*. He has been married 4 times, and has cheated on every one of his wives. Apparently, he can talk a Nun out of her panties. Anyway, he came to visit and stayed for about two weeks. At the time my wife was in her mid-20's and my Dad was in his late 50's (but still a pussy hound). One evening my wife was making dinner and sent me to the store for something. She and my Dad had been drinking cocktails when I left, and both were a little lit. After I returned, the evening continued as usual. That night, in bed, my wife confided in me that my Dad had been flirting with her all week and tonight while I was at the store hit on her. Apparently, he came right out and asked her if she wanted to go to his room and fuck while I was at the store. If you have read any of my previous posts, you know I love sharing my wife with other men. Well, the thought of my own Dad fucking my wife somehow turns me on. Since then, I have had recurring fantasies of either spying on my Dad fucking my wife. Once he is done, I pretend ignorance and have my turn inside of her used pussy. Alternately, I fantasize about walking in on them. Instead of being embarrassed at what they are doing, they invite me to join them. I imagine my Dad and I taking turns, spit-roasting, and DP'ing my wife.

Fast forward to current times. A few years ago, after I started sharing my wife, I asked her about my Dad. She admitted she had considered his proposition, but knew there was no way she could do it without getting caught. She admitted that had we been in the "lifestyle" then, she would have likely fucked the two of us. She admitted having a father and son would be hot.
Very hot, and wow. I thought maybe I was the only one with one like this that I was embarrassed by.

My dad has stayed with us different times, and similar stayed over at his home when traveling in the part of the country he is at, or on holidays. He’s always taken a liking to my wife, and hell why not. She is very attractive and gets looked up and down by men from college aged to older guys like my dad’s age.

One time when he was at our place my wife was putting stuff away and walked by the room he was in. She told me it sure sounded like he was jacking off, the breathing and the sound of a cock being worked on fast. With me, and raising two boys, she’s come to know the sound of guys jacking off - LOL.

When she told me that, instead of me being grossed out, or disbelief, I told her he probably was thinking of her, and that she’s had to notice he looks at her whenever he can. She laughed and said I was crazy. Damn, it really did get my mind racing. I told her she should have gone in and helped him out with a handjob. She laughed it off. I know I shouldn’t have these thoughts, but I love the idea of her giving him a handjob, knowing it most likely would end up with him in her pussy.

Who knows, maybe she had the same thoughts yours did about bedding a father and son being sexy. Next time we are going to see him, I’m going to suggest she “just give him a handjob, it would make his day”. This might just be something that lives as a fantasy.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2019, 03:04 AM

I always feel a bit ashamed when I think about wanting to see my wide act our her fantasies, when we first got together she use to talk about her fantasies and also what she had done before she met me. There are also some things I found out later on from finding her MSN message history which she doesn't know about.

Her main fantasy has always been to be taken into a room full of horny men and she would be their plaything although later on she said she would be their s**t and w***e which is what she called herself as she loved being degraded. I think I feel ashamed in wanting it to happen but then not feeling right about it made even stranger when she has fantasied and talked about it then later on asking me if I would really like to see her with other men but putting it such a way to imply she is disappointed with me.

I know before we met she had let two men pay to fuck her, she had met someone at a hotel where she was his s**t and w***e for the weekend and did what ever he wanted. She has done one threesome with two men , she had gone to a party which was a what were you wearing when the ship went down and she wore a black basque with black silk knickers over the top and fishnets, the basque barely contained her breasts so she was very popular that evening and more than a few wandering hands found there way inside her knickers. At the end of the evening she went home with two of the men and they fucked, spit roasted and dp'd her. I know all this from the message history when she told her BFF everything and there were some pictures but I didn't get copies of those ones.

My fantasise are made even stronger knowing what she has done before and then where she get really turned on when we are fucking she talks so dirty about other men fucking her while i watch then straight after laying a guilt trip on me for wanting to watch other men fuck her.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:41 AM

Thanked 26,491 Times in 1,271 Posts

I once bought a lottery ticket.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2019, 05:45 PM

Thanked 1,972 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:

No need to be ashamed of this one! I’d love this as well!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s