Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2021, 03:09 AM

Thanked 1,803 Times in 89 Posts
Default Mammogram (and more...)

My wife periodically does mammograms. Usually she takes off her shirt and bra, the doctor performs the mammogram (involving a deep manipulation of the tits), puts back shirt and bra and receives the report. This mammogram was different. The doctor (suggested by our family doctor as a very good one) is a 70-year old man, we do not like him because during the visit he flirts with my wife, it is a joke (or maybe not). My wife takes off shirt and bra and he asks "please take off your skirt for a complete visit". My wife remains only with panties.
During the visit the doctor palpates her belly after pulling down the panties, partially exposing the pubic hair, however the slip was transparent and the pubic hair was visible even before. Then he makes a full breast exam palpating and squeezing my wife's tits for about five minutes. It is a regular practice but in this case, it seems not necessary due to the next mammogram but he comments "the mammogram is important but the human examination is necessary".
Then he performs the mammogram, still manipulating my wife's breasts. After the exam, the doctor tells my wife not to get dressed waiting for the result of the exam. We spend about ten minutes in a generic conversation with my wife still naked in front of the doctor. Then the doctor gets the result of the mammogram and puts it on a wall viewer. He positions my wife standing in front of the viewer and he hugs her from behind, with one hand he points to the viewer and with the other he palpates her tits indicating what is on the image. The hug with palpation goes on for five minutes and then the visit stops.
A first interpretation is that the doctor made a very thorough and professional visit.
My interpretation is different because I did not like him. In my opinion, he saw a beautiful young woman and wanted to have fun. He invented a not necessary visit to undress and touch her. He left my wife naked even after the mammogram to enjoy the show for a longer time, he closed with a hug and a final palpation and I cannot exclude that in the hug his erection touched the ass of my wife.
You decide ...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2021, 04:05 PM

Thanked 1,137 Times in 198 Posts

Thanks for posting that! Consent is obviously lacking in this situation. Did you or your wife tell this doctor that his advances were unwelcome?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2021, 07:13 AM

Thanked 1,803 Times in 89 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood3791 View Post
Thanks for posting that! Consent is obviously lacking in this situation. Did you or your wife tell this doctor that his advances were unwelcome?
It is difficult to explain, all the visit including (not necessary?) nudity and palpations may be acceptable. In my opinion the doctor was a 'bad' person, therefore I cannot exclude that he took the opportunity to enjoy the visit as much as possible, including a spank after we left.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2021, 12:20 PM

Thanked 2,292 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by itit49 View Post
It is difficult to explain, all the visit including (not necessary?) nudity and palpations may be acceptable. In my opinion the doctor was a 'bad' person, therefore I cannot exclude that he took the opportunity to enjoy the visit as much as possible, including a spank after we left.
This I suppose is the dark side of my thread I began here. Remember its original purpose was about those medical professions who 95% of the time do their work without thought to the nudity involved, but they occasionally are confronted with a body or overall circumstance where the nudity is so full or compelling that they cannot help but later remember and sexualize the experience.

In itit49's situation we have a variation on this theme where the doctor concerned has determined to exploit the examination long before the wheels of it were put in motion. We must presume that this doctor is what we modernly would refer to as a predator. He wouldn't have experienced itit49's wife's nudity and THEN gone home and spanked it, but would have spanked it previously and continuously to the notion that many of his female patients would find themselves in his crosshairs and they would be his prey.

Don't get me wrong: It still has a result of getting turned on over what he is doing and one can even be on his perverted side as he gets to go home saying, "I just handled her tits the way her husband handles them during foreplay and sex!" I mean, who WOULD'NT get turned on by a guy who got to experience that and admit it to himself and then get to say to himself, "Fuck, yeah!" It's just such a twisted version of the scenarios I planned to discuss here at this particular thread. So yeah, I am turned on over his enjoying your wife. But I have issues. LOL.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itit49 View Post
My interpretation is different because I did not like him. In my opinion, he saw a beautiful young woman and wanted to have fun. He invented a not necessary visit to undress and touch her. He left my wife naked even after the mammogram to enjoy the show for a longer time, he closed with a hug and a final palpation and I cannot exclude that in the hug his erection touched the ass of my wife.
You decide ...
That reminded me of a female co-worker that told me of an embarrassing moment over one of those team building evenings.

Think she went for a treadmill stress test to check for any heart problems. While it is straight forward for a male (it's easy to run topless) it's rather irritating for a female, especially when she's pretty heavy on top.

She had to do it topless (no bra) with boobs flopping around. To make it worse, a male tech turned up (to discuss something with her female tech) during her run and probably had an eyeful before leaving.

I didn't ask why there wasn't a gown or something for modesty but I guess maybe the wires can get caught in it? Seeing how she was unhappy about it, I switched the topic to something else.

Anybody here has accompanied their gf or wife to such an examination? How does it really work?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to patriot41 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2021, 10:59 PM

Thanked 1,312 Times in 114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot41 View Post
That reminded me of a female co-worker that told me of an embarrassing moment over one of those team building evenings.

Think she went for a treadmill stress test to check for any heart problems. While it is straight forward for a male (it's easy to run topless) it's rather irritating for a female, especially when she's pretty heavy on top.

She had to do it topless (no bra) with boobs flopping around. To make it worse, a male tech turned up (to discuss something with her female tech) during her run and probably had an eyeful before leaving.

I didn't ask why there wasn't a gown or something for modesty but I guess maybe the wires can get caught in it? Seeing how she was unhappy about it, I switched the topic to something else.

Anybody here has accompanied their gf or wife to such an examination? How does it really work?
I've had a couple of treadmill stress tests and I'm an older male. All I did was open my shirt while the female tech attached a few pads. Then I buttoned up my shirt and the wires dangled out the bottom of it.
At no time was I ever "topless". I think someone wanted to see your co-worker's titties bouncing.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2021, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
I've had a couple of treadmill stress tests and I'm an older male. All I did was open my shirt while the female tech attached a few pads. Then I buttoned up my shirt and the wires dangled out the bottom of it.
At no time was I ever "topless". I think someone wanted to see your co-worker's titties bouncing.
Wouldn't the wires get caught or something while running?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patriot41 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2021, 01:20 PM

Thanked 1,312 Times in 114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot41 View Post
Wouldn't the wires get caught or something while running?
Caught on what?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2021, 01:22 PM

Thanked 26,755 Times in 1,286 Posts

Last time I had the stress test I just lifted up my shirt and they put the sensors on my check, never took off my shirt.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
Caught on what?
Like the gown or something? There's so much movement in the upper torso while running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patriot41 For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor, medical

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

4m:00s

04-08-2016
blonde blowjob

1m:22s

12-13-2021
ummm011

3m:34s

09-28-2007