uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2020, 01:50 PM

Thanked 1,226 Times in 66 Posts

I love fucking my hubby and just as he is about to cum I put his dick in my mouth and suck it until he cums in my mouth. I love the taste of his cum and my pussy juice mixed together. I always swallow it all! I actually prefer it to him cumming in my pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
WilmaJeanBBlackBrawithNipples.jpg   WilmaJeanB I'm Sucking a Dick.jpg  

WilmaJeanBLean.jpg   WilmaJeanBKiss.jpg  

Old 10-17-2020, 09:00 PM

I gave her a choice: swallowing or facial. Since she hates the cleanup of a facial, the choice was obvious.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bayrummy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2020, 05:27 AM

Default Does your wife swallowing?

Back in 1980 I was a young man of 32years and had a relationship with a 60 year old slim woman, she was a 34C breasts, and her pussy had never been shaved, as well she never had shaved her arm pits.
When at home both of us never wore any clothing, and always slept nude.
In the mornings she woke up first, and loved to suck on my cock to a full erection, before moving into a 69 position.
As I was about to eject she would take all of my cock and I would eject deep in her mough and she swallowed all of my sperm.
Getting up we would both go outside into the garden and pee together, before going to the shower.
In the 15 years we were together we had sex every day and not uncommon to fuck 2 or 3 times a day.
The one thing we loved the most was we never wore any underwear.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barepubs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barepubs View Post
Back in 1980 I was a young man of 32years and had a relationship with a 60 year old slim woman.

When at home both of us never wore any clothing, and always slept nude.
In the mornings she woke up first, and loved to suck on my cock to a full erection, before moving into a 69 position.
As I was about to eject she would take all of my cock and I would eject deep in her mouth and she swallowed all of my sperm.

Getting up we would both go outside into the garden and pee together, before going to the shower.
In the 15 years we were together we had sex every day and not uncommon to fuck 2 or 3 times a day.
The one thing we loved the most was we never wore any underwear.
Now that's what I call a relationship. You were fortunate to have her. I take it your garden was not overlooked?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2020, 05:13 PM

Thumbs up

My wife loves to swallow! When she catches me jerking off she will either finish me, give me a BJ, or watch me like a little kid waiting for a cookie, then suck it all down and lick me clean! My step-daughter, g-son and his wife all swallow too. I am a happy guy!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gramps For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 01:41 AM

Thanked 3,470 Times in 211 Posts
Default Only in Certain Situations

My wife does not like the taste of cum. As a result, she always wants me to pull it before i shoot in her mouth. However, I learned when she swings with other guys and gives them a BJ, she has been known to swallow the full load. One night we were swapping with another couple in their shower. She was giving the husband a BJ , while his wife was giving me a BJ. When his wife swallowed my load, I suppose it put the pressure on her to do likewise for him. I suppose she felt that was their M.O., and she didn't want to disappoint. Later, when she gave me the next BJ, I thought I might get lucky. But when she could tell I was about to come, she pulled it out. Funny thing is that she has given several other guys BJ's since then. If she knows them well, and likes them, she will give them the whole enchilada, and sucks it all down. If she doesn't know them that well or like them that well, she makes them pull it. I don't know what that says for me, but she always makes me pull it. I suppose she may not like me as much as the guys she will swallow. Pisses me off though. When asked about it, she says I don't have to swallow them all the time. But if I swallowed you, it would end up with me swallowing you all the time, and I don't like your taste. I would settle for a surprise finish every now and then, but she says no.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2020, 04:35 AM

Thanked 6,939 Times in 615 Posts
Default Does my UK wife swallow

Does my UK wife swallow?

No, these days she has no interest in real-life sex, hence I come here to chat, look, masturbate
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2020, 06:12 AM

Thanked 5,845 Times in 778 Posts
Default I’m a lucky guy

It seems I may be one of the lucky ones who has a wife that loves to swallow cum and tells me she likes the taste. The eagerness in which she swallows tells me she isn’t just saying so. We’ve been married too long for her to do something she doesn’t want to do.

She’s always enjoyed sucking and swallowing cum from the first time. Her older sister told her that it’s what you do, it’s part of the act. My wife didn’t know there was any other option until talking to friends who had told her they spit out or made the guy shoot outside the mouth. By that time, she already was in the habit of swallowing - thank you SIL.

We dated a while broke up for a while then got back together. During that time, she did get to swallow other guys, a couple she said who’s cum didn’t taste good. I’m lucky to have a swallower and I guess that my cum tasted good to her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2020, 08:40 PM

Default I once had a real good thing.

I dated a girl for years who swallowed every time, even if she been just giving me a handjob. She was so paranoid about getting pregnant and was not on the pill so she made sure to clean every single drop up every time. I was her first blowjob and she swallowed without a hitch the very first time. Several times I neglected to tell her I was about to come and she was still able to handle a surprise load. It took about two years of dating for me to convince her to let me cum on her tits and even then she would quickly wipe it up with her hands and lick them clean.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hudsonbay For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2020, 12:45 PM

Thanked 4,578 Times in 259 Posts

No! No cum in the mouth at all. She's very particular about taste and smell.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:

Tags
blowjob, swallow, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8

0m:58s

11-11-2004
Austria03e03

10m:02s

06-09-2020
received 10205097280663236

1m:04s